Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,341 to 32,355 of 37376
-
09-23-13 07:23 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 76Fake pics. Image 34: http://www.fadedindustry.com/hot-gir...appy-hump-day/
Originally Posted by Mco327
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-13 22:17 #5035Regular Member

Posts: 8Sweet Petite on BP now
Here's the ad, DO NOT waste your time. She's there to talk, that's it!
http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...at-21/11078495
-
09-22-13 21:35 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 230Kelly?
So I went and saw this Kelly girl why'all have been talking about. I'm not convinced they're her pictures, but they are a pretty fair representation. Realistically she's probably closer to 35. I enjoyed my time with her, but felt there are other equally good options. Everything was safe, but she put on a pretty good show, so I could see her possibly being a dancer. Damage was $ for quick and on an occasion I couldn't follow through she offered .8 for hh so I probably wouldn't repeat without a discount or service upgrade.
-
09-22-13 15:33 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: Spam by PM
I received one. Per your request, I forwarded a copy to you.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-13 12:21 #5032Administrator

Posts: 5265Spam by PM
I saw a report about a guy getting a random PM about this Kelly chick from this guy. Has anybody else received one?
If so, PM me.
A2
Originally Posted by OddsCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-13 01:09 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: Kelly is real. Is Kimmy real?
Who is Kimmy? Is she equal to all the BS you said about Kelly?
Show stopper in a strip-club? If she was she wouldn't be on BP sucking cock. She could make more hustling guys in the club.
Originally Posted by OddsCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-13 20:29 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 130I've seen the previous pictures for a while and was suspicious of them. However, the ad with these pictures is the first time I have seen them. If you search for all four pictures on Google images, they have never appeared on any web site before. Also, they are all named "image. Jpg," which is a common image name from, presumably, cell phones. All of these facts along with the story you are suggesting is BS more or less demonstrate that there is a 99. 999% chance this person is real. I also thought that the breasts were large enough so as to have been enhanced, possibly implying she was a dancer. Especially given her location.
Originally Posted by RiverCity2011
[View Original Post]
This is how you do your homework.
-
09-20-13 17:27 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 53Bs
I call BS too. Obviously two different women. You can see the acne through the panty hose in the linked pictures. Whereas the main photos in the ad are flawless. Who ever posted the BS review is obviously gaining something.
Originally Posted by Casey Jones
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-13 11:20 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 126Something stinks in Denmark
"only an idiot would try to offer less'? Isn't that the point of this ENTIRE site?
Originally Posted by OddsCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-13 11:02 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 510I call BS
If you clink the link to her pictures. Well those are of some girl who is bad news. I can't remember her name but I'm sure she's been mentioned before as trouble. The one of her laying on the bed with legs up is the one I remember
Wish it was real as those pictures give me pause.
Originally Posted by OddsCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-13 07:52 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 77Wait. We have premier dance clubs in Richmond?
[QUOTE=OddsCal; 1879458]I would like to mention that she is a show stopper at one of the premier dance clubs in the area as well.
-
09-20-13 07:07 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 254"Never"?
I thought you put up posts in 2 or 3 different threads a few days ago, telling us that Misty had retired? Weird. Those posts have disappeared, as have the few posts from other members that responded and commented about them. Or I'm trippin. Still makes me wonder what's going on.
Originally Posted by OddsCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-13 01:52 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 35You said you haven't posted before but didn't you post in several forums a couple of weeks ago regarding Misty changing her telephone number and no longer being available? Now those posts don't show up anymore. How did they get deleted? Just curious.
Originally Posted by OddsCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-13 22:03 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 653I don't know if I could handle that.
An overnighter with Staci might put me in the ground. I mean, I'd die with a smile on my face and the coffin would have to have additional height midway down to accommodate my death boner, but it'd be worth it.
Originally Posted by AOneFred7734
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-13 21:50 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 60Thick vs. Fat?
This is just a random rant and I apologize if I offend, but some ladies don't know the difference between thick and fat. Some who post as "thick" are delusional. Exhibit A:
http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...eet-21/8093695










Reply With Quote





