Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1450

    Nikki young BBW

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1124463.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	282759Click image for larger version

Name:	1124462.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	282760.

    Was scouting CV last weekend and came across Nikki. That pic of her ass was calling me so I called her up. Sounded nice on the phone and I booked a Q for 65. Arrived at the motel and found her outside having a smoke waiting for me. She asked me to grab her boob as a cop check. I went inside and waited for her to come in.

    Nice girl pics accurate but she is heavier. Put donation on the table and Sat. Down while she got ready. She came out in a few minutes and we got started. Fantastic BBBJ with ball sucking. That went on for a while then she offered CG. Well she was not really wet so I offered to help her out. Glad I did since she was really into it. Moaning and some dirty talk. She definitely enjoyed it and I could tell that this session was going to the next level. I told her I wanted to upgrade to 1/2 (+35). She was keeping track of time.

    Ate her clean pussy good for 10 minutes then on with the cover and mission. She likes to be pounded pretty good. Then asked for CG again and she says she doesn't like it but would do it. Well, she is a great rider, very enthusiastic. Sure seems like she liked it from my perspective. Then flipped her over for dog so I could see that nice ass. Finally finished with mission.

    Best session I have had in a long time. She seems really nice and I would repeat. However I can't get in touch with her. Ad still up (no new ones though) and phone works but VM.

    Anyone know if she is still around? If someone has any info I would appreciate it. I hope she is OK.

    http://www.********.com/easthartford/Escorts / nikki39's-back-come-break-my-back /1525682.

    Hey Nikki here! Back and ready for some fun!!I'm the dirtiest sexiest girl you will find. Ilove to party leaving me available 24-7. I'm very open minded and cater to all fantasy's and fetishes. Bb is available as well as GFE and Greek. Yes pics are mine I do have more. Call me 8609134148. Incalls are in Manchester close by and well worth the trip with great rates.

  2. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatfrench  [View Original Post]
    Any reccomendations for Enfield, Windsor Locks, or Springfield? Pm me.
    Try Red Roof in Enfield. There's also one in Springfield.

  3. #1448

    Short stay?

    Any reccomendations for Enfield, Windsor Locks, or Springfield? Pm me.

  4. #1447

    Art Cinema Halloween Party!

    Just a heads up everyone. I have my costume ready and will be at the Art Cinema for the Halloween party! Let's see how many of ya can find me.

    I can't wait to go! I'm so looking forward to a fun, sex-filled night of pleasure. Hope to see ya there. Be safe all, Stacy. Xoxo.

  5. #1446

    A Big Thank You for All the Well Wishes!

    Hi Everyone! Hope all is well! Things are calming down somewhat finally in my life or at least they have stabilized for the time being. I will be going back to Vt. For a week near the end of November to see how things are going. And don't forget. I'd love company from 10/21 through 11/3!

    I did finally get a message to the Good Dr. About a possible Halloween party at the Cinema, otherwise. My house!

    And before I head off to bed. I believe I owe you a cpl. Of jokes, and even a Halloween one to get ya in the mood!

    As always, be safe.

    Joke # 1:

    Halloween Phrases That Sound Dirty:

    10. She's a goblin!

    9. I'd like to get a little something in the sack.

    8. Let me see your bag. OH! You're having a great night!

    7. Just get on your hands and knees and bob your head.

    6. She's got a couple of nice pumpkins on her porch.

    5. If you just lick it, it'll last longer.

    4. Show me your JuJuBees and I'll let you see my Zagnuts.

    3. Have your mom check it before you put it in your mouth.

    2. You scared me stiff!

    1. He's got Candy spread out on the living room floor!

    HeHe!

    And #2:

    Two hookers were riding around town with a sign on top of their car that said, 'TWO PROSTITUTES. $50. 00. ' A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail. Just at that moment, another car passed with a sign saying, 'JESUS SAVES. ' The hookers asked the cop why he let the other car go and he said, 'Well, that's a little different, it pertains to religion. ' So the two ladies took their sign down and drove off.

    The following day the same cop in the area noticed the two ladies driving aound with a large sign on their car again. Figuring he had an easy bust, he began to catch up with them when he noticed the new sign which read, 'TWO ANGELS SEEKING PETER. $50. 00. '

    And as a last special treat: Here's a quick one:

    MasterCard For Men.

    Cover charge: $15. 00.

    Round of drinks: $23. 00.

    Table dance: $30. 00.

    Another round of drinks: $23. 00.

    Couch dance and tips: $50. 00.

    A round of shots: $34. 00.

    Private dance in your hotel room: $300. 00.

    Send her on her way and never have to hear her complain: priceless.

    There are some things that money can't buy.

    For everything else, there's MasterCard!

    Talk to you soon, xoxo, Stacy.

  6. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Lynn73  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone!

    Hope this weather is treating you all well. I just wanted to leave a quick message before jaunting off to my lovely job, actually 2 messages. First, I finally sent the good Dr. A message about a Halloween themed evening at the Art. (I already got my costume in mind!) and if that doesn't work out. A party at my place. Fun either way I say! Secondly, I will all alone in my office for 2 weeks from 10/21 until 11/3 in case anyone would like to get together. I know I haven't been here much, I recently had to see a dentist. Yuck and my father has been diagnosed with Stage 2 Colon Cancer and is undergoing chemo and radiation. So I apologize, and I hope you know I would be on here every day if I could. Take care and hope to hear see ya's.

    And unfortunately. No time for a joke. But in lieu of a joke, I'll let anyone I met with give me a spank and maybe a pic. Take care everyone and be safe and healthy. Xoxo, Stacy.
    I'm up for a meet and great with a side of spanking.

  7. #1444

    AirG and Tagged

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayerCt  [View Original Post]
    Air G is a chat site like DH and tagged. Over the years I have had about 30girls from that site. I have never found any on CL they all seem to be fake.
    I have tried Tagged and POF they are ok, lot of fakes. AirG I could not find any in connecticut recently on line. HD never heard of.

    What does HD stand for?

  8. #1443

    1st time Art

    Saw an ad on CL from a blonde BBW saying she would be at the art this afternoon to play. Timing was perfect so off I went for my first time. Got there and saw a small group. Approached and had a hard time seeing the action but could hear a woman moaning. One guy left and I slipped in behind her on one side. She had sat up and was sucking a guy off. Not sure if she completed but she laid back in the seat and then the guy directly behind her started rubbing her. Me and the guy on the other side started to touch her thigh and her tits while the guy in the middle was whispering to her and rubbing her clit. She was moaning and came after a few minutes. Unfortunately she was done (I did get there late she was there about 30 minutes total if she got there on time) and got dressed. She may have gone upstairs with the guy (I assumed) brought her.

  9. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    What is Air G.

    Tagged is worse than CL for me.
    Air G is a chat site like DH and tagged. Over the years I have had about 30girls from that site. I have never found any on CL they all seem to be fake.

  10. #1441

    Miss Moon

    Saw Miss Moon (aka Andrea) , up in the north of the state a couple months ago. I emailed her craigslist ad trying to get a sense of what she provides and when I told her I had read good reviews, she became very defensive asking where they were. When I told her I couldn't remember she stopped answering my emails so I decided to call instead and pretend to be a new person.

    Location is at her house. She is not particularly good looking but not ugly either. When I walked in she asked if I had gotten a full body massage before and I said yes. She then asked if I'd ever had an ending before so I knew what I was in for. She gave a good, strong massage, with a lot of good teasing. On the flip, she really knew how to work the groin area and it was a very nice sight seeing her work away on my glistening muscle. One bad part is I tried to rub her leg and she slapped it away. Still, I finished very strong.

    Damage was $85. I emailed her after and asked if she would give two releases and whether she would pay more attention to my glute area and she said yes to both. Unfortunately she only works during the week and work hours so I don't know when I'll be able to see her again but it would be worth it.

    Does anyone know of any independent providers around the area who give a really good therapeutic massage but also provide release (nothing more necessary)? Thanks.

  11. #1440

    Air G

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayerCt  [View Original Post]
    I have had luck with tagged DH and a lot with Air G.
    What is Air G.

    Tagged is worse than CL for me.

  12. #1439

    My experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on this request.

    I have had no luck with tagged.
    I have had luck with tagged DH and a lot with Air G.

  13. #1438

    Alone time. Or Down time.

    Hey Everyone!

    Hope this weather is treating you all well. I just wanted to leave a quick message before jaunting off to my lovely job, actually 2 messages. First, I finally sent the good Dr. A message about a Halloween themed evening at the Art. (I already got my costume in mind!) and if that doesn't work out. A party at my place. Fun either way I say! Secondly, I will all alone in my office for 2 weeks from 10/21 until 11/3 in case anyone would like to get together. I know I haven't been here much, I recently had to see a dentist. Yuck and my father has been diagnosed with Stage 2 Colon Cancer and is undergoing chemo and radiation. So I apologize, and I hope you know I would be on here every day if I could. Take care and hope to hear see ya's.

    And unfortunately. No time for a joke. But in lieu of a joke, I'll let anyone I met with give me a spank and maybe a pic. Take care everyone and be safe and healthy. Xoxo, Stacy.

  14. #1437
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 37  [View Original Post]
    Any chance on passing on what chat line specifically, I have had no luck with the one I tried.

    Tiger
    Ditto on this request.

    I have had no luck with tagged.

  15. #1436

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Wonder 9  [View Original Post]
    Still working the chat line and hooked up with 2 MILF AA women last week. Both looking to "have their nails done" so the donation was reasonable. One was pretty good and really horny so probably repeat. Decent body and big titties. The other was a little on the big side (but so were her nipples) and somewhat selfish so even though she was nice cutting her loose.

    I'm still working the other one from south of Waterbury and it's become more of a FWB situation.
    Any chance on passing on what chat line specifically, I have had no luck with the one I tried.

    Tiger

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape