Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    What is Air G.

    Tagged is worse than CL for me.
    Air G is a chat site like DH and tagged. Over the years I have had about 30girls from that site. I have never found any on CL they all seem to be fake.

  2. #1449

    Miss Moon

    Saw Miss Moon (aka Andrea) , up in the north of the state a couple months ago. I emailed her craigslist ad trying to get a sense of what she provides and when I told her I had read good reviews, she became very defensive asking where they were. When I told her I couldn't remember she stopped answering my emails so I decided to call instead and pretend to be a new person.

    Location is at her house. She is not particularly good looking but not ugly either. When I walked in she asked if I had gotten a full body massage before and I said yes. She then asked if I'd ever had an ending before so I knew what I was in for. She gave a good, strong massage, with a lot of good teasing. On the flip, she really knew how to work the groin area and it was a very nice sight seeing her work away on my glistening muscle. One bad part is I tried to rub her leg and she slapped it away. Still, I finished very strong.

    Damage was $85. I emailed her after and asked if she would give two releases and whether she would pay more attention to my glute area and she said yes to both. Unfortunately she only works during the week and work hours so I don't know when I'll be able to see her again but it would be worth it.

    Does anyone know of any independent providers around the area who give a really good therapeutic massage but also provide release (nothing more necessary)? Thanks.

  3. #1448

    Air G

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayerCt  [View Original Post]
    I have had luck with tagged DH and a lot with Air G.
    What is Air G.

    Tagged is worse than CL for me.

  4. #1447

    My experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on this request.

    I have had no luck with tagged.
    I have had luck with tagged DH and a lot with Air G.

  5. #1446

    Alone time. Or Down time.

    Hey Everyone!

    Hope this weather is treating you all well. I just wanted to leave a quick message before jaunting off to my lovely job, actually 2 messages. First, I finally sent the good Dr. A message about a Halloween themed evening at the Art. (I already got my costume in mind!) and if that doesn't work out. A party at my place. Fun either way I say! Secondly, I will all alone in my office for 2 weeks from 10/21 until 11/3 in case anyone would like to get together. I know I haven't been here much, I recently had to see a dentist. Yuck and my father has been diagnosed with Stage 2 Colon Cancer and is undergoing chemo and radiation. So I apologize, and I hope you know I would be on here every day if I could. Take care and hope to hear see ya's.

    And unfortunately. No time for a joke. But in lieu of a joke, I'll let anyone I met with give me a spank and maybe a pic. Take care everyone and be safe and healthy. Xoxo, Stacy.

  6. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 37  [View Original Post]
    Any chance on passing on what chat line specifically, I have had no luck with the one I tried.

    Tiger
    Ditto on this request.

    I have had no luck with tagged.

  7. #1444

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Wonder 9  [View Original Post]
    Still working the chat line and hooked up with 2 MILF AA women last week. Both looking to "have their nails done" so the donation was reasonable. One was pretty good and really horny so probably repeat. Decent body and big titties. The other was a little on the big side (but so were her nipples) and somewhat selfish so even though she was nice cutting her loose.

    I'm still working the other one from south of Waterbury and it's become more of a FWB situation.
    Any chance on passing on what chat line specifically, I have had no luck with the one I tried.

    Tiger

  8. #1443

    Chat

    Still working the chat line and hooked up with 2 MILF AA women last week. Both looking to "have their nails done" so the donation was reasonable. One was pretty good and really horny so probably repeat. Decent body and big titties. The other was a little on the big side (but so were her nipples) and somewhat selfish so even though she was nice cutting her loose.

    I'm still working the other one from south of Waterbury and it's become more of a FWB situation.

  9. #1442

    All work and no play........ Sucks!!!!!

    Okay all, I have been going crazy with all the damn hours I have been working lately for the company, and first want to say sorry to you guys for taking so long to get on here and post. Time seems to be flying by lately for me, so after trying to juggle like 7 different things at once, I dropped everything and said to myself fuck it, I need a break. So, I decided it was time for a umm movie break, and went to the Art Saturday night. I ended up getting there a little bit later in the evening (no surprise for me) and after paying walked up to the balcony. Sat there for a few minutes with my date and let my eyes adjust. There seemed to be probably 7 or 8 couples there, but it seemed more like a social gathering then what I was looking for. So, I turned to my date and told him we should see how the screen looks from the downstairs seats.

    So, we start to head down the stairs and as we turn the corner to go down to the seating area, there are about 5 or 6 gentlemen standing at the bottom of the stairs near one of the seating entrances. Funny, but my heart starts to beat a little quicker and my knees get a little shaky as we exit the stairs and walk towards the middle seating area and find a place to sit down. After about a minute or 2 of watching the movie (bigger view, but movie was vanilla and boring) , I notice that my date and I have become surrounded by about 5 men. I start sucking on my dates cock knowing I'm being watched and realize that my pussy is starting to throb. It's then that I'm asked if they can touch me and once I say yes, things become much more intimate. I feel hands on my breasts and fingers exploring my pussy. I break from sucking my date's cock only to look up and see this nice big cock being stroked right in front of me. So, what's a girl to do? I wrapped my mouth around his cock and started to enjoy my new treat as I feel a cock slide into my wet pussy. The cock in front of me cums all over my tits and I start sucking the next hard cock I see. At one point I had one cock in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in each hand. And I LOVED it! The movie came to a close and so I slid off the seat I was up on being fucked while another guy held my back so I wouldn't fall, pulled my crotchless panties back together and pulled down my skirt.

    On the ride home I realized 2 things. First. All work and no play is NOT the way to go, and next time I got to go earlier so I can have even more cock! I'm so naughty!

    And now as I read back over this I realize one more thing. I need to leave you with a joke and take care of this pussy of mine that is now throbbing and getting damp.

    So, here's your joke:

    A husband comes home to find his wife with her suitcases packed in the living room."Where the hell do you think your going?" he says."I'm going to Las Vegas, you can earn $400 for a blow job there and I figured I might as well earn money for what I do for you for free."

    The husband thinks for a moment, goes upstairs, and comes back down with his suitcases packed as well."Where do you think your going?" the wife asks, to which the husband replies " I'm coming with you. I want to see how you survive on $800 a year!"

    HeHe! Be safe all, oh and FYI. I will be in my office alone all day on 8/2. Later.

  10. #1441

    Happy July 4th!

    Hello again guys! Thanks for all the nice posts, I have been having sooo much fun with my friends here. You guys are so great! I only wish I had more time in my day!

    Anyways all, hope all is well with you all and I just wanted to give you a heads up that if your looking for a celebration for your July 4th, I would love to share some fireworks with ya! Those that know how to reach me. Feel free to.

    And, unfortunately I have no joke tonight / this early morning as I have to work in the morning and have to get some sleep, but I will leave you with a really great one next time, or in person (wink). Take Care Everyone, and Enjoy your July 4th! Luv, S

  11. #1440

    Art Cinema

    So I want to make a trip this week some time, can anyone give me an idea of the best days and times to go?

  12. #1439

    Sorry it has been so long!

    Hey Everyone!

    I hope this post finds us all well and healthy, I would add happy, but I know some of ya are married! HeHe! I have been meaning to get on here since my night at Mardi Gras, but my job has kept me insanely busy now that my boss has returned. It does always seem to be that way! So here I sit, on a Saturday evening. 2 weeks after the event to finally say something about it! I am not one who kisses and tells but I can tell you that this was my first party at the art cinema, I have not been to swingers parties in over 8 years! And for those that might wonder about the validity of my visit there should check out the host's site. The good dr, you will find me in the list of attendees under Nurse 1!

    To start, it took me probably 25 minutes to gather the courage to exit the car and walk in. Once inside the doors I removed my sweater revealing my maid outfit and joined my date in the balcony. We sat for a bit, letting our eyes adjust to the dim lighting so we could see who all was around. My date and I started playing around and soon he was inside me while I had my mouth occupied by the gentleman in front of me. After about 10 minutes another couple asks to join us and I feel hands all over me as I am now sucking on a very big hard cock compliments of our new company much to the delight of his female partner as she encourages me to make him cum. After that I had to wander outside for a smoke break, and to get some fresh air, as it was damn hot in the balcony. So hot my neck tie to my maid outfit was dripping in sweat.

    After my break my date and I wandered upstairs to get back to the festivities. He went one way and a nice hard cock directed my attention to the stairway between the aisles, I started sucking his cock and then magically another one appeared, so I got to have some fun sucking from one cock to the other. I will say that unfortunately, I went there looking to lick me some sweet pussy, that alas was not to be that evening. My date and I rejoined each other and made our exit.

    All in all. It was a great first time, but I think next time I will need to be a little more wild and maybe even dare I say it. Go downstairs!

    I find my mind gets dirtier and dirtier every day! I really am starting to feel like one of you guys! I caught myself daydreaming about going to a glory-hole some night and just sucking and fucking every cock that cums through the holes, the idea of having no idea who he is or what he looks like, just enjoying every inch of nice hard cock. And then there is still that one fantasy I have had for several years that never comes to fruition*sigh*

    Anyway, this joke I am going to leave you with is somewhere along the lines of my thoughts exactly, and not a bad job position either, great benefits!

    Till I get a chance to get on here again, be safe and be smart! Later all, Stacy.

    Here ya go:

    A man goes into a drug store and asks the cashier for some rubbers. The cashier asks,"What size?"

    The man replies,"Size? I didn't know they came in sizes."

    "Yes, they do," she says,"What size do you want?"

    "Well, gee, I don't know," the man answers.

    The lady is used to this, so she tells him to go to the back yard and measure his dick by sticking it into each of the three holes in the fence. While the man is back there, the lady sneaks around to the other side of the fence and spreads her legs behind each hole as the man tests it. When the they return, the cashier asks,"What will it be? Small, medium, or large?"

    The man replies,"To hell with the rubbers, give me a hundred feet of that fence back there!"

  13. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgUSA  [View Original Post]
    Time will tell if she's agreeable to inviting more people to the party.
    Dude, keep this private stock to yourself. Yes, share the stories, but these are civie girls and want to play with you, not us mongers. Great score, good for you. I think I can speak for the rest of us: We are fucking jealous.

  14. #1437
    If you're patient, every once in a while you'll strike gold. Went to the bar after work yesterday to have a few brews and grab dinner and after a few hours I catch this girl out of the corner of my eye with a couple of her friends. It turns out to be my ex from high school. We haven't seen each other in at least 15 years, and she was looking as good as she ever did. We started chatting and eventually picked up right where we left off. So after a couple hours of drinks she whispers that we should "go somewhere". So I finish my beer and head for the door when she pulls me back and asks if her friend can come too. No, of course your smokin hot friend can't join us. So at this point I'm thinking it's a setup, and everything is just too good to be true. But the wrong head is doing the driving at the point and I go along with it anyways. We no more get in the door and her and her friend are on the bed on top of each other. 4 hours later we're all too tired to drive home, which was great because there was a repeat performance this morning. Grabbed her number hoping that hookups with her friend occur on a regular basis. Time will tell if she's agreeable to inviting more people to the party.

  15. #1436

    Hey Novice!

    That's a great line! No sh*t! What makes them think that way? Too funy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Novice  [View Original Post]
    Just as I was giving an old friend a hard time about her GPS, I ventured back to the Blue. I tried best I could to decline the $300 CR experience, but skinny girl was persistant. Finally I reminded her that I have to work about 7 hours to bring home $300 after various gvnts take their cuts, and asked what she could do in 30 minutes that was worth 7 hours of my hard work. She had no answer. Maybe she was still doing the math. Now I see this ad thats makes her look like a thrift shop!

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...ion-25/6536103

    RUFKM?

    Sorry, will not be TOFFT on this one. But if you do, can power 2 you brother!

    TN

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape