Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,821 to 44,835 of 61441
-
10-06-13 06:13 #16621Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
The last time I saw her she said she was going to start hanging around there since she now lives over that way. Incidentally, Washington Blvd. IS Morrell Park.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-13 00:15 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 70Dawn of Dundalk
Have heard of her. Found her to be as promised. Nice young lady. Kept it simple today-Went to he place for CBJ. Will repeat for more in future. Keep safe.
-
10-05-13 23:55 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 312Sarah / holly / dundalk
I think I got a report from baltoman that says he taxed that ass a few weeks ago. He described surgical scars on her inner thighs. That had not healed yet. But he says he got a world class blow job. Plus a doggie style fuck. All for. 60 a real bargain. Sugar daddies most be short on cash these days. LOL! Plus he enjoyed the boyfriend s name on the back of neck he says it was a real turn on fucking someone elses hoe. LOL!
-
10-05-13 20:55 #16618

Posts: 540Morrell Park jailbait
morrell park has become pretty active. i'm not crazy about scooping there because le has a clear shot up and down washington blvd, and there aren't as many backstreets to check. but just as bad, watch out for all the jailbait in this neighborhood. the **** girls i see giving the look might just have picked up sw affectations from watching the older girls. they seem ready to hop in, but their bfs and probably their families are not far from view. before long uncle leo will intensify too. be safe.
-
10-05-13 20:47 #16617Senior Member

Posts: 112Maggie
This one sounds like a nice time. Do you have digits to share, or a description to help in spotting her?
Originally Posted by Will Nilly
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
10-05-13 20:44 #16616Senior Member

Posts: 112Mary on the Blvd
She is also a thief and a con artist; one of the smoothest operators I've ever met, and I've been around the Baltimore scene a LONG TIME. I do, however, find her fairly attractive, so I've been known to take a chance, even after having been ripped off once. Just don't believe even a single thing she says. Also, she is a runner for some local crack dealers and an informant for Baltimore's finest, so exercise caution. Honestly, this chick has as many moves as I've ever seen! If you crave danger and excitement you've found the right girl!
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-13 20:04 #16615Senior Member

Posts: 291Thought I hit the jackpot on Thursday, plus a report today
I toured the strolls for a while on Thursday. It was going on 2 AM and I was about to call it quits around Conkling. I turned north on Pulaski Hwy and I saw this couple. She was a drop dead gorgeous brunette spinner with tats on her neck, about 19 years old. She was walking with her BF, a tall redheaded guy with a goatee. He stopped at the gas station next to the strip club as she walked up the street towards DD. She got to Burger King and some guy in the parking lot tries to flag her down. I was surprised she ignored him. She kept walking and got as far as the railroad bridge where she turned around and walked back to her BF. They proceeded up Pulaski together for a few blocks, reaching the Shell station when he crossed the street. I had an opportunity to scoop her so I stopped and asked if she needed a ride. In the most amazing, mellifluous sweet voice I ever heard she said," No. I'm OK. Thanks anyway". She smiled as she spoke, and my heart melted. Dang, all that drama and she wasn't joining me. They walked up to The Marylander where they met someone in the parking lot. I lost them there. I thought for sure I hit the jackpot. They separated at least twice, maybe three times. I wonder why he didn't walk with her the whole way if she wasn't looking to hook up?
So today I hit the strolls again. On Washington Blvd near the U-Haul I saw a cute blonde. 5'7".120 pounds, tats, sporting a pony tail, and wearing a short denim dress. Her butt kept trying to peek out while she walked up the road. I stopped and she came over. She wasn't as cute as I hoped, and I drove away. I went up through W / W a few times with no luck. I was heading back to B / CB when I saw her around the same spot. Tired of driving, I decided to meet her. She saw my car approaching and got in. Her name is Mary. She is more attractive by her profile than looking straight at her. I put my hand up her skirt and performed a digital exam on her vagina. It was mighty wet. Hmm. She said she is always very wet down there. Where have we heard that before? Hygiene was fair, so we proceeded to my spot. She went down on me and her skills were OK, but she complained I was taking too long and ask me to help because her jaw was tired, neck was sore. As I took care of my own business she started picking a zit on her face. That was sexy, NOT. I asked to see her hoochie and she complied after telling me there was tissue paper all over it (hence the wetness I bet). I was ready to spurt, so she went down on me again to CIM. I risked a BBBJ because she said she would show then swallow. Oops, too salty, LOL! Into the napkin it went. At least she had good aim and hit the napkin 100. I might repeat in a pinch. But I got the impression she is a complainer, not a performer.
Baltoman
-
10-05-13 03:31 #16614Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Kandii
Found her right where why'all said she be. Bus stop on Washington Blvd by DeSoto. Went for my normal and standard tuition. Awesome BBBJ and finished with Mish. She is definitely a cutie. Again treat her good.
-
10-05-13 03:02 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 45Maggie in CB
Decided to roll thru CB on my way home from work, about 4am, picked up Maggie on fairhaven, very cute, clean and sweet.
Went to a spot up the road a bit, had some nice soft kissing and petting to start, before bending her over for FS. Very enjoyable, very sweet girl, would definitely repeat.
-
10-04-13 21:43 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 312Kiara
Kiara has been blowings my phone up for dates. With work. I just can't accommodate all the pipe cleaning & ass taxing she should so rightfully have deserve but I will make time soon. & for any of you doubters out there here digits end with 2446. And I thank my trusted fellow hobbyists on the back channels for the intell.
-
10-04-13 16:21 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 237MIA's
Baltimonger last post was 9/17 on this thread.
Benchseats was Mid July in a suggestion to Jackson about developing a mobile app.
HVBM.
Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-13 16:16 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 312Kiara
A trusted hobbyist gave me Kiara, s digits some time ago. Have yet to sample the much talked about wares, but she does text me often. So sooner I am going to have to tax that ass. Thanks for the intell bro!
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-13 15:54 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 312Girls of Dundalk / Conkling street
Hey dude's,
I have not been doing any public posts anymore. [reasons being] mainly girls who cannot keep their mouths closed have caused a great deal of drama to occur. By trying to play one guy off against another in order to cause static and make more money. I. E. Pretending to be some guys girlfriend, and when they get caught with another date. Try to play fucked up games with the guys head who is stupid enough to believe that she loves him and this is just a way of making money. Because he happens to be broke at the time. Believe me I have been caught up in this shit more than once. So I just stay on the back channels with a trusted few hobbyists and share good solid intell. I had to change my screen name and lose a lot of street credibility with many active and trusted forum members. But I am back now and on the prowl. And will share legit info only with other trusted members via pms the people that are familiar with me know that I am legit. You may pm me for the forum names of the members who know and who I am. And cool with. Peace and happy hunting to all!
-
10-04-13 15:48 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 486MIA's
Lombardo, I believe both have posted in the last few months. The last time I had conyact with Bench, it seemed like he was dipping into CL trolling. Saw a post from Baltomonger last month.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
GTR
-
10-04-13 12:37 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 279Lori on Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, md pt 1
Miss Lori has a Grade A BBBJ so fellas give her a try if you see her.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1027/lo...timore-md.html










Reply With Quote






