Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16574

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the vid. Personally, I want to thank you for convincing Krazz to take down that earlier vid of Jessica Where he was using mine and other mongers' pics. Don't know why people think it's ok to steal pics from this site and pass'them off as their own. But you, you got great taste. Which brings me to my next point.

    A while ago, when I called out people for stealing pics from the forum, I read a few retarded posts saying I should stop "complaining" and just post reports. That level of stupidity makes me sad to think that certain people's folks didn't use condoms. For the record, when we signed up for an account on this site, we acknowledged that all original pic content belongs to this website with accompanying rules of etiquette, more succinctly, copyright. If you download a pic posted by another member and use it elsewhere on the intraporns, you're a douche. Just because it's easy to steal and harder to enforce don't make one right for being a punk. That bullshit behavior is in the top 3 reasons of why I don't post pics anymore. Some people even assumed I retired because I'm not posting. I say nay to that.

    In the past few weeks, I've lost a few (Mindy Where you at?) and gained a few (Heather, Ashley, T, Jacki) and kept the status quo (my triumvirate). Ashley is a tall thin fair skinned 20 something waify blonde with lots of body hair. It's unnoticeable generally because she's a natural blonde. But, the light was so intense when I saw her that I could clearly see all her arm hairs standing up. Definitely a 6-7 on the W / W SW scale. The service was ehhhh decent because she was a bit paranoid. Her saving grace is she is naturally very polite. Even though she was sometimes uncomfortable almost to the point of thinking I was going to do something to her, she still said please and thank you. She had recently gotten beaten and robbed, so I cut her some slack. I have her number for those who don't suck. Pics will not be on the forum. If you're on the list, however.

    Next up, Heather. In looking at that back pic that I believe Kim Park put up, I don't think whoever identified her as Heather was correct (unless it's another Heather). The Heather I'm describing is a spinner sized curly haired brunette (with blonde streaks) but has a little meat. Heather also has a VERY nice ass, adorable dimples and quite a beautiful smile. I'd call her a 7-8 on the SW scale if you catch her at the right time. Kim Park's pic just has a big butt. That ass isn't anywhere near as nice as Heather's. Heather has very VERY nice proportions all over. That girl, just looked a little big. Unfortunately, Heather's service was on par with Ashley's. Again, pics and numbers for those who don't suck.

    I truly believe that both of these girls will get better once they get comfortable with a regular. I intend on being one and making sure my assertion is correct.

    I have a new go to girl, who I'll call T. Young thick Irish red head pleaser. You have to love the girls who want to do a good job. She had me rockin so hard that I almost kicked through my engine block. She saw me on the loop the other day and her face noticeably brightened like a sliver of sunlight piercing through a cloudy sky. I love these natural smiles from the girls. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Like Kiara, she bit, licked, sucked, stroked and worked me out GFE / PSE style. Pics vid number blah blah. To be honest with you, I might not share her info unless you're a confirmed trader with me.

    Cls9637, I have a bone to pick with you again. I'm going to throw in Nitetimer, too. Your pics are great. No doubt. But they have not truly given Jacki the credit she deserves. I've read reports where people complain that she's not as cute as either of you would profess. And based on the pics you awesome fuckers put up, those idiots who never post pics might have an argument. Because here's the thing: Jacki's eyes are fucking STUNNING. Those haunting mesmerizingly piercing green eyes give me fucking chills. She's another genuine smiler. Yeah, the life might be starting to slow her down, but that look, those eyes, that DT with swallowing. Pics, vids, number etc. Refer to the previous paragraphs' last sentence about Heather and Ashley and T starting right *now.

    The quiet gem still kicks ass. I recently gave her a load that should have impregnated everyone within a five mile radius. Now NT might hit the button all the time but I don't. Venue, time and preference persuade me to just cum and go with most. But every once in a while, I'll get a girl good and she'll thank me for making her Cum HARD. Pics, vids, number you get the drill. Really, though, she kinda only sees me and Masonm. Blame it on him.

    Kiara, well, I don't know why anyone would complain that she's blowing up their phone. Block her number if it bothers you so much. That's just more time she'll spend with me. Not so long ago, all of you whiners were complaining that Seniors wouldn't give you her number in the first place. And now it's such a hassle. Booooo fucking hoo my inner labia hurts. You should all give ridiculous amounts of praise to Cls9637 for introducing her to us. For those of you who never returned the favor with intel / hookups, you're a bunch of worthless fucks. My latest set of vids / pics (with an AWESOME money shot) , well, I've got three words for ya: mirrored fucking ceiling.

    The last report is about an old fave of mine. She's out of the game (mostly) and her phone is broken. Those pics and vids will go to only a select few if they request it specifically. A forum member asked me about her fairly recently stating that he thought he saw her and she looked real rough. That is untrue. She's still smoking hot and has some really cute feet to boot. She and Kiara have watched videos of the other one sucking me off. That in and of itself is fucking hot in my book. Based on that alone (because they've never met) they're willing to do a double. When that video happens, I might just explode from the sheer joy.

    Shit, I might have to go out right now to take care of this lascivious thought. Anyone who wants to complain about the length of this post, please feel free to PM me so I can add you to my ignore list.
    A trusted hobbyist gave me Kiara, s digits some time ago. Have yet to sample the much talked about wares, but she does text me often. So sooner I am going to have to tax that ass. Thanks for the intell bro!

  2. #16573

    Girls of Dundalk / Conkling street

    Hey dude's,

    I have not been doing any public posts anymore. [reasons being] mainly girls who cannot keep their mouths closed have caused a great deal of drama to occur. By trying to play one guy off against another in order to cause static and make more money. I. E. Pretending to be some guys girlfriend, and when they get caught with another date. Try to play fucked up games with the guys head who is stupid enough to believe that she loves him and this is just a way of making money. Because he happens to be broke at the time. Believe me I have been caught up in this shit more than once. So I just stay on the back channels with a trusted few hobbyists and share good solid intell. I had to change my screen name and lose a lot of street credibility with many active and trusted forum members. But I am back now and on the prowl. And will share legit info only with other trusted members via pms the people that are familiar with me know that I am legit. You may pm me for the forum names of the members who know and who I am. And cool with. Peace and happy hunting to all!

  3. #16572

    MIA's

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    A few years back we had two great contributors Benchseat Rocks and Baltimonger. I have not seen any of their posts recently. Both have gone MIAs. It is interesting when someone with so many contributions just quits the board like that. My guess is one of three: got a GF or wife; health issues; or started going to church.

    I knew one of the two when a SW idol from back when named Angela told me more than I need deed to know, and the other when he clashed with someone who revealed his identity. This could also be a reason why both disappeared from the scene, or started operating under new identities. In any case, both made this board exciting to read, and provided good intelligence.

    I hope both are OK.
    Lombardo, I believe both have posted in the last few months. The last time I had conyact with Bench, it seemed like he was dipping into CL trolling. Saw a post from Baltomonger last month.

    GTR

  4. #16571

    Lori on Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, md pt 1

    Miss Lori has a Grade A BBBJ so fellas give her a try if you see her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0010.jpg
Views:	1198
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	278861

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0004.jpg
Views:	1111
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	278862

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1027/lo...timore-md.html

  5. #16570

    Sweet Kandi

    With the helpful pictures and reporting of my fellow mongers, I was finally able to scoop Kandi.

    As I drove by I saw a long legged, raven haired beauty sitting at the bus stop seductively sucking a blue lollipop. Her face seemed familiar but I just kept driving, the little monger voice in my head finally convinced me to turn around and have another look. Glad I did, she approached my rig and asked me if I'm trying to date and I ask her if she needed a ride. Then she asks through the window if I'm a cop, I tell her if she wants a ride to get in and she does. She's a little nervous, I'm abit nervous too, always a little awkwardness the first time you meet somebody new. I discover she would be down for a trip to the notel.

    Checked in and everyone cleaned up, I sample Kandi's oral skills for a good while and I can only say that she has stellar skills on the meat flute. So good in fact I would be quite content with a BJ alone, but springing for the notel requires that I get some pussy. Kandi hands me a suit for my buddy and I push into that tight bald pussy which quickly became very slippery. I found a nice comfortable pace for the both of us and stroked it until I asked for a flip to CG which she declined, says she don't ride it like that. So she flips for some k9 instead which gives me a great view of her cute little ass and I proceed to run it in and out, she began to moan a little and began pushing back on it while she reached back and fingered her clit. This kind of stuff always does it for me, I just love when the chick is into the fucking and not just laying there. The k9 nearly gets me there but I flipped her for some more mish and to catch a little break in the hopes of holding out a bit longer. Back into the mish and Kandi is really moaning loudly and I begin to hit it with all I got, balls deep into that tight pussy. I can only hold out so long and finally bust the nut in the cover and just leave the dick in there awhile and enjoy the feel of her vag still gripping on me.

    Clean up, get dressed, and she asks if we can just stay and chill for a little bit before leaving. We had a nice chat and then I drove her back. On the way back she fell asleep (nodded off) , I would like to think I wore her out LOL! But I know that the medicines can make a girl drowsy. Gave her the digits to my monger phone, she says she is getting a new phone tomorrow and she will call me soon, we will see about that. A great first date and I'll be looking to hit that tight puss again real soon.

  6. #16569
    Just like mongering anywhere else, got to keep your eyes peeled and head on a swivel. The girls I see working this stroll usually won't give a wave so spotting the look is the key. It can be a bit of a problem at times getting turned around for a scoop, but the cautious monger will eventually be rewarded. Make the scoop and beeline to the notel where the fun awaits!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I tried that area years ago, I discovered the back way to Wilkins one night when the train had Washingron BLVD blocked. I was on Desoto almost at Wilkins and saw a sweet young blond SW on the right hand side. I passed her so I was about to back up and turn around when a cop came out of nowere and pulled up next to her. I kept rolling onto Wilkins and put that spot out of my mind. I have picked up SW between Desoto and West potapsico and they all told me that the cops stay back there. I would drive by and see them parked in a row on the right hand side of Royal Farms all the time . If I had a dollar for everytime I have seen a cop pull out of Royal Farms and make a left down Desota a would have monger money for months. I will take a look see, and see if things have changed

  7. #16568

    Why she should swallow'

    The next time a date doesn't want to swallow you should show her the following video:

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/wat...5wdDLtD56d2.01

    TTYL.

    Don

  8. #16567

    Dawn of Laurel

    She just sent me a text saying her land lady is out, any of you guys that have her # and want to take a poke, hit her up. She text me at 6:40pm. I personally don't think she is worth the drive or the money, also if you are not a large guy, don't bother. You won't touch the sides. The term loose booty should have her picture beside it.

  9. #16566

    Morrell park

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    I know Tim's offers what's called a Groupon that'll save you a few bucks! Every little bit counts!
    I tried that area years ago, I discovered the back way to Wilkins one night when the train had Washingron BLVD blocked. I was on Desoto almost at Wilkins and saw a sweet young blond SW on the right hand side. I passed her so I was about to back up and turn around when a cop came out of nowere and pulled up next to her. I kept rolling onto Wilkins and put that spot out of my mind. I have picked up SW between Desoto and West potapsico and they all told me that the cops stay back there. I would drive by and see them parked in a row on the right hand side of Royal Farms all the time . If I had a dollar for everytime I have seen a cop pull out of Royal Farms and make a left down Desota a would have monger money for months. I will take a look see, and see if things have changed

  10. #16565

    Harford Road Sandy

    I was out last Saturday tending to some errands and wasn't really looking to get into anything at first but there is something that calls me when I am on or near Harford Road. I guess what really started my hunt was the fact that on my way back I saw a nice looking spinner walking down Putty Hill Road so I decided to turn down Harford, pull over, and see what was up with her. As she approached I offered her a ride and for some reason she just turned and started walking away. I headed on my way and decided to see if indeed she was a working girl or not. I made a couple of passes around the area all the while keeping an eye on her. She continued walking and a short while later as I was making another pass I saw the she had disappeared so I swung back around to see if maybe she had went into the bar that was open. On my subsequent return I see a vehicle fall in behind me and there she was she had hopped into a vehicle and headed with him down Taylor ave. I figured that she was indeed working and I would give it some time to see if I could make the scoop. To make a long story short I met up with her at the gas station and she informed me that she just wanted to walk and gave me the "maybe later" adieu.

    With being unsuccessful with making the scoop on that one I decided to cruise on down and see if there was anything else out worth taking a second look at. I must admit for a Saturday there wasn't much activity out. I cruised down to my turn around point Hamilton Ave and headed back up for one last time before taking the beltway out of the area. I seen one around Hamilton very skinny and was headed toward Bayonne so I decided not to try her. On my way out of the area I spot a Blonde standing on a corner not far from the shell station she waives and I decided to investigate a little further. I swing back around and take a side street to see if this damsel in distress could use a little help. I ask her if she We make eye contact and I nod for her to get into my vehicle and off we go. We go through the introduction stage and she informs me that her name is Sandy and that she's out trying to make money to support her kid, sister, and sister's kids.

    We hit a spot off of Old Harford Road and proceed to get down to it. I wanted to not do a car date and she didn't have a spot of her own to conduct business so we agreed upon a little open air encounter. We ended up down by a creek with my meat hanging in her mouth and her putting in some good work. In another setting I would have really enjoyed the head game but I was a little uncomfortable worrying about bug bites and possibly worse things happening. I wanted to speed things up so I opted for a little K9 action. Hit it from the back fire a couple rounds down range and vacated the area. I asked her how often that she is out and she told me that "unfortunately everyday" She's trying to make money to move into a better place for her and her family. Flashing back I may have spotted her earlier in the week but didn't stop as I was in a hurry. All in all a good time. I would love to experience her again to fully enjoy the head game. Sandy is about 5'6" or so long blonde hair and some pretty green eyes. MoN

  11. #16564

    Groupon

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up Mongerel. I haven't had the pleasure of meating Kandii but I will be on the lookout for her in her new area of operations.

    Bolo you should include this area in your mongering travels if you don't already. While not a heavily worked area by the girls, there are a few really nice ones who do work the area and I have made several nice scoops in the neighborhood. One thing I like about scooping in this area and the SA also, is that you are already that much closer to the 5-star notels where you can go handle your business with the ladies.

    On a related matter, can anyone tell me when the local notels will start issuing frequent banger points or monger cards for discounts on future notel visits? LOL. Just brainstorming ways to keep the mongering expenses in check.
    I know Tim's offers what's called a Groupon that'll save you a few bucks! Every little bit counts!

  12. #16563
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/am...timore-md.html
    Dam C,

    Awesome video. Amanda has some serious head game. I'm going to have to make a trip to BMore soon!

  13. #16562

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.
    Thanks for the heads up Mongerel. I haven't had the pleasure of meating Kandii but I will be on the lookout for her in her new area of operations.

    Bolo you should include this area in your mongering travels if you don't already. While not a heavily worked area by the girls, there are a few really nice ones who do work the area and I have made several nice scoops in the neighborhood. One thing I like about scooping in this area and the SA also, is that you are already that much closer to the 5-star notels where you can go handle your business with the ladies.

    On a related matter, can anyone tell me when the local notels will start issuing frequent banger points or monger cards for discounts on future notel visits? LOL. Just brainstorming ways to keep the mongering expenses in check.

  14. #16561
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/am...timore-md.html
    Yep that's her.

  15. #16560

    Amanda on Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md

    Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/am...timore-md.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape