Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,836 to 44,850 of 61400
-
10-03-13 16:12 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 53Harford Road Sandy
I was out last Saturday tending to some errands and wasn't really looking to get into anything at first but there is something that calls me when I am on or near Harford Road. I guess what really started my hunt was the fact that on my way back I saw a nice looking spinner walking down Putty Hill Road so I decided to turn down Harford, pull over, and see what was up with her. As she approached I offered her a ride and for some reason she just turned and started walking away. I headed on my way and decided to see if indeed she was a working girl or not. I made a couple of passes around the area all the while keeping an eye on her. She continued walking and a short while later as I was making another pass I saw the she had disappeared so I swung back around to see if maybe she had went into the bar that was open. On my subsequent return I see a vehicle fall in behind me and there she was she had hopped into a vehicle and headed with him down Taylor ave. I figured that she was indeed working and I would give it some time to see if I could make the scoop. To make a long story short I met up with her at the gas station and she informed me that she just wanted to walk and gave me the "maybe later" adieu.
With being unsuccessful with making the scoop on that one I decided to cruise on down and see if there was anything else out worth taking a second look at. I must admit for a Saturday there wasn't much activity out. I cruised down to my turn around point Hamilton Ave and headed back up for one last time before taking the beltway out of the area. I seen one around Hamilton very skinny and was headed toward Bayonne so I decided not to try her. On my way out of the area I spot a Blonde standing on a corner not far from the shell station she waives and I decided to investigate a little further. I swing back around and take a side street to see if this damsel in distress could use a little help. I ask her if she We make eye contact and I nod for her to get into my vehicle and off we go. We go through the introduction stage and she informs me that her name is Sandy and that she's out trying to make money to support her kid, sister, and sister's kids.
We hit a spot off of Old Harford Road and proceed to get down to it. I wanted to not do a car date and she didn't have a spot of her own to conduct business so we agreed upon a little open air encounter. We ended up down by a creek with my meat hanging in her mouth and her putting in some good work. In another setting I would have really enjoyed the head game but I was a little uncomfortable worrying about bug bites and possibly worse things happening. I wanted to speed things up so I opted for a little K9 action. Hit it from the back fire a couple rounds down range and vacated the area. I asked her how often that she is out and she told me that "unfortunately everyday" She's trying to make money to move into a better place for her and her family. Flashing back I may have spotted her earlier in the week but didn't stop as I was in a hurry. All in all a good time. I would love to experience her again to fully enjoy the head game. Sandy is about 5'6" or so long blonde hair and some pretty green eyes. MoN
-
10-03-13 13:49 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 1322Groupon
I know Tim's offers what's called a Groupon that'll save you a few bucks! Every little bit counts!
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-13 11:16 #16563Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dam C,
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Awesome video. Amanda has some serious head game. I'm going to have to make a trip to BMore soon!
-
10-03-13 09:48 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 530Thanks
Thanks for the heads up Mongerel. I haven't had the pleasure of meating Kandii but I will be on the lookout for her in her new area of operations.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Bolo you should include this area in your mongering travels if you don't already. While not a heavily worked area by the girls, there are a few really nice ones who do work the area and I have made several nice scoops in the neighborhood. One thing I like about scooping in this area and the SA also, is that you are already that much closer to the 5-star notels where you can go handle your business with the ladies.
On a related matter, can anyone tell me when the local notels will start issuing frequent banger points or monger cards for discounts on future notel visits? LOL. Just brainstorming ways to keep the mongering expenses in check.
-
10-03-13 06:30 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yep that's her.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-13 03:26 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 279Amanda on Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md
Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/am...timore-md.html
-
10-03-13 01:08 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 512Aye
Yeah I remember them from when I first started into the hobby.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
10-02-13 21:15 #16558Senior Member

Posts: 2419Still no number though, right?
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 21:06 #16557Senior Member

Posts: 457MIAs
A few years back we had two great contributors Benchseat Rocks and Baltimonger. I have not seen any of their posts recently. Both have gone MIAs. It is interesting when someone with so many contributions just quits the board like that. My guess is one of three: got a GF or wife; health issues; or started going to church.
I knew one of the two when a SW idol from back when named Angela told me more than I need deed to know, and the other when he clashed with someone who revealed his identity. This could also be a reason why both disappeared from the scene, or started operating under new identities. In any case, both made this board exciting to read, and provided good intelligence.
I hope both are OK.
-
10-02-13 20:47 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 224Jackii
I second that bro. Also, she got one of the nicest voices ever. Wish I could have her as a secretary / receptionist so I could bang her when work gets slow.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 20:44 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 812Kristen
That is really too bad. She gave one of the better BJs around and was kinda cute. She never took care of that leg infection and it kept on getting worse and am not surprise she had a heart attack, probably viral infection from her leg. Haven't seen her in a ouple of years and always wondered whatever happened to her. RIP.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 20:42 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 229Either she has warrants out on her and is trying to avoid the hot spots where the police would check, or she's trying to slowly remove herself from the game and is hoping the new scenery and neighborhood will help?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 20:17 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 2344Bad spot
I just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 20:09 #16552Senior Member

Posts: 312Sarah / dundalk
It sounds like you have encountered Sarah. Just had bypass surgery to her inner thighs. Her groin is where she choices to use her drug of choice. Because her muff hair covers the the tracks. Because her veins have collapsed every where else. Has 2 sugars daddies one pays for the place in dundalk. And the other pays for her truck. [ would it be a blue g. M. See. 2004 envoy that her mom or grandfather bought her. Thats all bullshit. She tricks to support both she and her boyfriends habit. B. T. W. Her boyfriend has a warrant for his arrest. So just heed hard eared knowledge and be careful. And what you got last nite is her standard hustle digits are most likely fake.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 18:52 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 200Kandii
Fellow Mongers,
Kandii has up and moved, she's no longer hanging out by the circle or Fulton. You can now find her ambling up and down Washington Blvd in Morrell Park, as that's her new home. She was a little frustrated today as she got hardly any action, and asked me to let you good folks know that she is there now and will be there for the forseeable future.
Mongerel










Reply With Quote





