Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,851 to 44,865 of 61438
-
10-02-13 20:09 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 312Sarah / dundalk
It sounds like you have encountered Sarah. Just had bypass surgery to her inner thighs. Her groin is where she choices to use her drug of choice. Because her muff hair covers the the tracks. Because her veins have collapsed every where else. Has 2 sugars daddies one pays for the place in dundalk. And the other pays for her truck. [ would it be a blue g. M. See. 2004 envoy that her mom or grandfather bought her. Thats all bullshit. She tricks to support both she and her boyfriends habit. B. T. W. Her boyfriend has a warrant for his arrest. So just heed hard eared knowledge and be careful. And what you got last nite is her standard hustle digits are most likely fake.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 18:52 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 200Kandii
Fellow Mongers,
Kandii has up and moved, she's no longer hanging out by the circle or Fulton. You can now find her ambling up and down Washington Blvd in Morrell Park, as that's her new home. She was a little frustrated today as she got hardly any action, and asked me to let you good folks know that she is there now and will be there for the forseeable future.
Mongerel
-
10-02-13 18:31 #16586Senior Member

Posts: 21215 - 20 per day
Really makes me want a nice CBJ.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 18:07 #16585Regular Member

Posts: 1Noob to the game
Ok I'm a 21 yr old who just moved to Maryland. From the experiences on here, I can see you guys are pros at getting [Deleted by Admin] LOL how does one just tell what women are street walkers? And where exactly do I go?
-
10-02-13 13:05 #16584Senior Member

Posts: 530Pushing into Patty
Had another craving for something petite and found Patty on her usual stroll. However, I had a little difficulty making the scoop because she just walk right past me and kept going. At first I thought she was just being discrete, but it quickly became clear that she wasn't going to get in my rig. I had never picked her up in this particular monger rig so I called out her name and she walked back and said she didn't know me. WTF girl get in the car you know me! She got in and said that I was a ULE and I locked her up once, I told her to take a good look at me and then I described my normal monger rig, she still wasn't convinced so she asked me to show her the dick. So I whipped it out and she got her hands on it and pumped it a little, I guess she remembered my dick more than my face because this seemed to put her at bit more at ease. I asked if she had time to hit a room and give me some pussy and she said she was cool with that.
Patty cleans up pretty well and gets it up with a BJ for starters while I fingered up her bearded treat. Once good and ready I suited up and pushed in mish style, the clam was moist and seemed to have a nice fit with my cock buried in it. Pounded it out this way for awhile then I asked her to switch to CG and she agreed but she told me she's a "fucking lazy rider" and she was right, it was a pretty uninspiring effort and I quickly became bored with it. Flipped her back to mish with the intention of pounding that little thing into submission, but when I reached down to touch her clit I accidentally bumped her C-section scar which is still healing, I apologized and told her that I didn't even see it. Now I am concerned about hurting the poor girl so I just laid back and had her finish with her mouth. Overall my first FS experience with Patty was just ok, maybe it could be better if not for the recent C-section.
When I dropped her off she told me she was glad to see me again, was nice to see her again too. Patty is a sweet gal with no drama and has always worked hard and made sure I was happy that I picked her up.
-
10-02-13 12:29 #16583Senior Member

Posts: 81Angela of Conkling
I left the strip club Tuesday night and figured I'd check Conkling before heading to Dundalk. I saw a cutie whose status I wasn't sure of, but I did another two rounds and saw her wave at me when she had gotten to Haven Street, so I picked her up. Angela had curly, shoulder-length brunette hair, with a pink sweater covering a pair of Bs with baby droop (but they were still nice). We went to her spot, and she told me she wanted. 3- I knocked her to. 25 and the BBBJ commenced.
I'm glad I saved the fiver, because that was some kind of unenthusiastic BJ. Angela could get about 1 1/2 inches in, and when I started to force the issue, only managed another half inch. She stopped after a minute to inform me that catching was an extra. 1- I told her not to worry about it, and that I'd just warn her and have her catch with a napkin. I did let my fingers roam, and them met the absolutely driest vagina I history, so I didn't bother to play with it. I did play with the boobs a bit, but Angela didn't seem happy with that, either. After a long and arduous fifteen minutes, I grabbed her head and started to jackhammer her, and two seconds before release I told her I'll kick in the extra Hamilton and proceeded to assault her tonsils with jism. Suffice it to say, she was not thrilled, and proceeded to spit, and took my water (WITHOUT ASKING!) and guzzled half of it. (Don't touch my water, don't touch my radio, don't touch my AC. Someone needs to write an ettiquette pamphlet for SWs.) I counted out ten in crumply strip club ones and put them in her bra, and then sanitized my business and drove her back to Conkling.
The ride back was quiet, with Angela frowning the whole way. It's too bad, as she's cute with no OBVIOUS signs of use and a nice body, but she is the dreariest SW I've ever tapped. YMMV, though, but I doubt it.
-
10-02-13 09:09 #16582Senior Member

Posts: 132Kristen
She died September 3rd, a day after labor day. Your not supposed to post specific information about someone because LE frequents this board to acquire info. Freedom of speech? It can used against you.
Originally Posted by Old Mason41
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 09:04 #16581Senior Member

Posts: 132Kristen
Yup, that was her. She used to live near the "TIRE SHOP" and the fake 7 11.
Originally Posted by Old Chinese Guy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 07:22 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 2419They're usually pretty happy, they get paid well, and I love to hear the balls slapping on those asses.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 07:16 #16579Senior Member

Posts: 2419I agree pix don't do Jackii justice. I've been working her on and off for 3 years now and I always like to look into those eyes, and feel that juicy ass wrapped around my cock.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 06:53 #16578Senior Member

Posts: 1322Scrotum dimple
Get it replaced soon and get us a couple good shots of that trademark scrotum dimple of yours-LOL
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 06:36 #16577Senior Member

Posts: 1322Keep on keeping on
Damn bro, you've got them writhing in pain or is that ecstacy, and coming back for more. Enjoying life to its fullest!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 06:20 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 1322Enjoyed
Hooked up with her last night and considered it time / money well spent. She is quite a hottie with a beautiful set of 36B's. Was OTR so didn't press for full service but enjoyed unlimited tittie sucking / fucking and while on top had her perform a reach around handjob. Had her jack me off for 15+ mins with no complaints, decent conversation. Def. An 8. 5 on the civi scale and would bump her up to 9 if she had the skin tag near her mouth removed. Skin is smooth as velvet and didn't notice any track marks. Not sure of her drug of choice, but def. Had the locals lined up to fill her prescription when I dropped her off. Digits available.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 05:37 #16575Senior Member

Posts: 83Baltimore heoin
It might have something to do with the Port of Baltimore, but the city has been a been a big heroin town since the 50s. It's very ingrained in the city's culture.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-13 02:13 #16574Senior Member

Posts: 229Nicole
Just got back from a date with Nicole. Picked her up on Ramsay. Drove to our spot. She said she was on her period, so got her amazing BBBJ. As always, a great date. She always pleases.









Reply With Quote






