Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16563
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/am...timore-md.html
    Dam C,

    Awesome video. Amanda has some serious head game. I'm going to have to make a trip to BMore soon!

  2. #16562

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.
    Thanks for the heads up Mongerel. I haven't had the pleasure of meating Kandii but I will be on the lookout for her in her new area of operations.

    Bolo you should include this area in your mongering travels if you don't already. While not a heavily worked area by the girls, there are a few really nice ones who do work the area and I have made several nice scoops in the neighborhood. One thing I like about scooping in this area and the SA also, is that you are already that much closer to the 5-star notels where you can go handle your business with the ladies.

    On a related matter, can anyone tell me when the local notels will start issuing frequent banger points or monger cards for discounts on future notel visits? LOL. Just brainstorming ways to keep the mongering expenses in check.

  3. #16561
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/am...timore-md.html
    Yep that's her.

  4. #16560

    Amanda on Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md

    Yes Yes Yes Amanda on Wilkens giving that blazing head and catching the every drop of the nut. She is another one with some grade A head who is very very nice.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1012/am...timore-md.html

  5. #16559

    Aye

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    A few years back we had two great contributors Benchseat Rocks and Baltimonger. I have not seen any of their posts recently. Both have gone MIAs. It is interesting when someone with so many contributions just quits the board like that. My guess is one of three: got a GF or wife; health issues; or started going to church.

    I knew one of the two when a SW idol from back when named Angela told me more than I need deed to know, and the other when he clashed with someone who revealed his identity. This could also be a reason why both disappeared from the scene, or started operating under new identities. In any case, both made this board exciting to read, and provided good intelligence.

    I hope both are OK.
    Yeah I remember them from when I first started into the hobby.

    BQ22

  6. #16558
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Kandii has up and moved, she's no longer hanging out by the circle or Fulton. You can now find her ambling up and down Washington Blvd in Morrell Park, as that's her new home. She was a little frustrated today as she got hardly any action, and asked me to let you good folks know that she is there now and will be there for the forseeable future.

    Mongerel
    Still no number though, right?

  7. #16557

    MIAs

    A few years back we had two great contributors Benchseat Rocks and Baltimonger. I have not seen any of their posts recently. Both have gone MIAs. It is interesting when someone with so many contributions just quits the board like that. My guess is one of three: got a GF or wife; health issues; or started going to church.

    I knew one of the two when a SW idol from back when named Angela told me more than I need deed to know, and the other when he clashed with someone who revealed his identity. This could also be a reason why both disappeared from the scene, or started operating under new identities. In any case, both made this board exciting to read, and provided good intelligence.

    I hope both are OK.

  8. #16556

    Jackii

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I agree pix don't do Jackii justice. I've been working her on and off for 3 years now and I always like to look into those eyes, and feel that juicy ass wrapped around my cock.
    I second that bro. Also, she got one of the nicest voices ever. Wish I could have her as a secretary / receptionist so I could bang her when work gets slow.

  9. #16555

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that was her. She used to live near the "TIRE SHOP" and the fake 7 11.
    That is really too bad. She gave one of the better BJs around and was kinda cute. She never took care of that leg infection and it kept on getting worse and am not surprise she had a heart attack, probably viral infection from her leg. Haven't seen her in a ouple of years and always wondered whatever happened to her. RIP.

  10. #16554
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.
    Either she has warrants out on her and is trying to avoid the hot spots where the police would check, or she's trying to slowly remove herself from the game and is hoping the new scenery and neighborhood will help?

  11. #16553

    Bad spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Kandii has up and moved, she's no longer hanging out by the circle or Fulton. You can now find her ambling up and down Washington Blvd in Morrell Park, as that's her new home. She was a little frustrated today as she got hardly any action, and asked me to let you good folks know that she is there now and will be there for the forseeable future.

    Mongerel
    I just looked up Morrell park on Google maps, what the hell is she doing back there! I only go that way if the train is passing and has Washington BLVD blocked.

  12. #16552

    Sarah / dundalk

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with her last night and considered it time / money well spent. She is quite a hottie with a beautiful set of 36B's. Was OTR so didn't press for full service but enjoyed unlimited tittie sucking / fucking and while on top had her perform a reach around handjob. Had her jack me off for 15+ mins with no complaints, decent conversation. Def. An 8. 5 on the civi scale and would bump her up to 9 if she had the skin tag near her mouth removed. Skin is smooth as velvet and didn't notice any track marks. Not sure of her drug of choice, but def. Had the locals lined up to fill her prescription when I dropped her off. Digits available.
    It sounds like you have encountered Sarah. Just had bypass surgery to her inner thighs. Her groin is where she choices to use her drug of choice. Because her muff hair covers the the tracks. Because her veins have collapsed every where else. Has 2 sugars daddies one pays for the place in dundalk. And the other pays for her truck. [ would it be a blue g. M. See. 2004 envoy that her mom or grandfather bought her. Thats all bullshit. She tricks to support both she and her boyfriends habit. B. T. W. Her boyfriend has a warrant for his arrest. So just heed hard eared knowledge and be careful. And what you got last nite is her standard hustle digits are most likely fake.

  13. #16551

    Kandii

    Fellow Mongers,

    Kandii has up and moved, she's no longer hanging out by the circle or Fulton. You can now find her ambling up and down Washington Blvd in Morrell Park, as that's her new home. She was a little frustrated today as she got hardly any action, and asked me to let you good folks know that she is there now and will be there for the forseeable future.

    Mongerel

  14. #16550

    15 - 20 per day

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    I am sure DoeSurfer was speaking figuratively, if a SW went out with 20 guys a day she wouldn't last more than a week. How many times have you heard someone say something like "I've done that a million times" I think he was just busting JoeCools chops a little bit.
    Really makes me want a nice CBJ.

  15. #16549

    Noob to the game

    Ok I'm a 21 yr old who just moved to Maryland. From the experiences on here, I can see you guys are pros at getting [Deleted by Admin] LOL how does one just tell what women are street walkers? And where exactly do I go?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape