Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 76 of 222 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2203

    Sound advice

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    here's a pro tip: if you're in a red state with small Black population of say 10% or less always pick a Black chick on BP[. ] I always prefer a realistic sounding home in call if I get an address and it's in a gated community I'm probably going to give it a pass and so should you. If it's between a liquor store and a Methadone clinic on MArtin Luther King street I'm much more comfortable.

    If it's not a local number and it's from a hoe capital I'll take the date.

    The moral of the story is if you're going to use BP remain situationally aware.
    Good pieces of advice in that post.

  2. #2202

    Sunni

    Quote Originally Posted by Structure313  [View Original Post]
    I recently met with Sunni and based off of the pics in her ad, she was worth a call. When I got to her room I was a bit disappointed seeing that she was much bigger in person. She did however provide a good time and was into the session but I would not repeat.
    Agreed. A lot bigger than pics (but they always are). No BBBJ, at least for me YMMV. Won't repeat.

  3. #2201

    Pics are old

    Quote Originally Posted by Game over  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...le-26/10376525

    I've seen Sunni's ads online before so decided to give her a try with a quick visit. It was a standard two-call system. Sunni is very attractive with freckles on her face and very thick. She gave off a very shy vibe. At first I thought she was strictly business, in and out, but decided she just doesn't say much.

    Although quiet, she gave the impression she was very into the session. I liked that she didn't just lay there or watch the clock. I didn't ask if she was GFE or offered BBBJ but I may inquire next time. Definitely will repeat.
    I recently met with Sunni and based off of the pics in her ad, she was worth a call. When I got to her room I was a bit disappointed seeing that she was much bigger in person. She did however provide a good time and was into the session but I would not repeat.

  4. #2200

    Hoe capitals

    I have no Idea whether this report will be deemed worthy of this esteemed board but I figured in case it's helpful to anybody I'd better post up quick. But shout out to the contributors who've given me props it's appreciated.

    What I alluded to in a "disappeared" posting is hoe capitals. I've said it before and I'll say it again if your only entertainment option is BP don't use BP.

    But if you're as hardheaded as I am here's a pro tip: if you're in a red state with small Black population of say 10% or less always pick a Black chick on BP, I'm not saying that because I prefer Black women I'm saying that because in small town like Witcha KS there are no Black cops, no Black cops means no Black UC's of course that doesn't stop a cop from posting pic of a Black chic and a burly Irishman meeting you in the hotel but BP stings are high volume affairs they'd rather focus on mongers seeking a jaykawker co-ed not the niche market of phat azz Lovers. I always prefer a realistic sounding home in call if I get an address and it's in a gated community I'm probably going to give it a pass and so should you. If it's between a liquor store and a.

    Methadone clinic on MArtin Luther King street I'm much more comfortable. Is there a possibility of an ambush by the cops or " gangstas" sure but in the middle of the day (BTW in strange towns I never date at night unless it's a club) I will see that Irishman a mile away and if a black dude relieves me of my cash that's all right I only carry what I am planning to spend if that.

    If it's not a local number and it's from a hoe capital I'll take the date. A hoe capital is a city that's crawling with hoes to the point that enterprising hoes leave because the competition keeps the prices low. If you meet a chick in almost any circumstance from Memphis, Oakland (outside of California, Vegas or AZ) Jacksonville Florida or New Orleans she's probably a hoe and that includes church, I would include Detroit and New York but so many people left Detroit there's a slight chance she might've left for legitimate employment.

    New York is a special case for a similar reason, I've met a Brooklyn representative everywhere for example I was once on a half deserted military base in the middle of nowhere I Hungary looking at a former middle range and the tape playing in the car said "is Brooklyn in the house?" And a local solider said "with a doubt" turns out the dude just came back from visiting his uncle in sheepshead bay.

    The moral of the story is if you're going to use BP remain situationally aware.

  5. #2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Loop Vet  [View Original Post]
    This guy.

    Always blasting the people who actually contribute.
    Hmmmm . . . . Whatever happened to "Jackson"?

  6. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    The name of this thread is BackPage Advertiser Reviews, not BackPage Advertisers suck. Lets try and keep it on the topic.

    Posting why I'm wrong about this is a great way for a senior to get put back on moderation.

    Back to the pussy,

    A2
    This guy. Always blasting the people who actually contribute.

  7. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    The name of this thread is BackPage Advertiser Reviews, not BackPage Advertisers suck. Lets try and keep it on the topic.

    Posting why I'm wrong about this is a great way for a senior to get put back on moderation.

    Back to the pussy,

    A2
    Calm down admin,

    Maybe my posts are a little long but the problem is trading through these threads is that the game in general sucks. I don't see too many good reviews being posted period. All I know is that when I'm in a strange town looking for some strange and local players diss their own town I tend to keep my money in my pocket. Like I said in my deleted post there's actually plenty of pussy in this town on BP and else where I just wanted to give tips on how to not get caught up, because the easiest way to get busted is though BP.

    Now if my advice is not needed that's cool it's been years since I've sought information on here and I have the contact info of most of the most proflic posters on this board. I'm not dissing anyone or any methods of procurement so if this post gets deleted I guess I'll have my answer.

  8. #2196
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Thread

    The name of this thread is BackPage Advertiser Reviews, not BackPage Advertisers suck. Lets try and keep it on the topic.

    Posting why I'm wrong about this is a great way for a senior to get put back on moderation.

    Back to the pussy,

    A2

  9. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    There's no ad for DC Bunnys or Bunnies on BP.

    Links to ads and other information, such as what research you've done so far, would be helpful.
    The escort section of the USSG DC Board.

    http://www.dcbunnys.com/gallery.html

  10. #2194

    Is this something from Backpage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Salgovey  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm that DC Bunnys is legit? Two seperate ads running for same girl with diff numbers and each claims the other has stolen from the other. Willing to TOFTT.

    Thanks!

    Sal
    There's no ad for DC Bunnys or Bunnies on BP.

    Links to ads and other information, such as what research you've done so far, would be helpful.

  11. #2193
    Go TOFTT and let us know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Salgovey  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm that DC Bunnys is legit? Two seperate ads running for same girl with diff numbers and each claims the other has stolen from the other. Willing to TOFTT.

    Thanks!

    Sal

  12. #2192

    Dc

    Can anyone confirm that DC Bunnys is legit? Two seperate ads running for same girl with diff numbers and each claims the other has stolen from the other. Willing to TOFTT.

    Thanks!

    Sal

  13. #2191
    I don't know about your philosophy but I know that pussy is fat.

    I love it.

    Joe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Do whatever works for you!

    All bad things are very easy to get.

    Attachment 276601

    And all good things are difficult to achieve

    X. I put only my talent into my works

  14. #2190

    Philosophy 101

    Do whatever works for you!

    All bad things are very easy to get.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jane Doe.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	276601
    And all good things are difficult to achieve



    X . . . I put only my talent into my works

  15. 09-23-13 21:09


  16. #2189

    My 0. 000000000000000002 for what it's worth

    My girl is back in town. http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-t-19/12246137 100% certified and verified by OM78. No games, No gimmicks, No hassles. For the fuss bugs, go see her and post a review. That's the type of quality that can be found if you put on your hard hats and go to work.

    Peace

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape