Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16470
    Looks like I'll be in Baltimore next weekend. I'll most likely be staying near BWI. I'm sure that if I RTFF the answer is somewhere in the 16,000 reports, just don't feel like trying to find the answer.

    So here's the question. Are the girls on the W / W or CB loops usually friendly to going out to an airport motel? They aren't all that far as I recall, but one knows how the girls can be.
    Last edited by Seva Lurker; 09-29-13 at 17:02. Reason: FIX THE FUCKED UP FORMATTING. NOT ALL COMMAS NEED A SPACE. :(

  2. #16469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Nicole's Wetness

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've heard that drugs such as cocaine and heroin can cause vaginal dryness. It just sometimes makes me wonder if she's just naturally lubricated down there, or if she's turned on and getting pleasure out of what she's doing with me. That's all.
    Joe, don't be soooo thinned skinned. You set yourself up for that when you put that comment out there. Take it easy. Woosaa.

  3. #16468

    Natalie on Harford

    Decided to drive around a bit today, didn't see much on Hartford road. I was going to check out one of the other loops. But decided to eat instead and then go home. On the way back I passed a thin chick maybe in her thirties. She had brown hair with blond streaks. I saw her looking around when I passed. I turned around and headed back. I drove pass and turned down the next street and parked. There was a dude in a van in front of me. So I was about to pull off. Then he got out and walked up to Hartford, so I waited for her to pass. Well he came walking back with her. Well I thought atleast I am getting better at spotting the girls. Well I thought I got beat to her, so I was going to wait for them to pull off. Then I would leave the area and go home. But he jumped in his car and sped off. Lucky me she came walking back. I rolled my window and asked. What that was about? She said he asked for directions and started to walk away so she was trying to hear what he said And then he left. I told her his. Lost and she jumped in. We talked a little and then decided to chill for awhile. She told me her name was Natalie and she was Hardford county. She was down here at her "grandmothers". She asked if I wanted to go back for a bit. I agreed I normally don't like to do this but new to the area and I don't have a chill spot yet. We get there and the door was unlocked not sure what is up with that. We go upstairs and we get comfortable. Well turns out neither of us had a cover. Damn I knew I should have grabbed one. Well had downgrade to the mic skills. Not that she would have objected to not downgrading. Which kind of worries me. I don't normally Eben like going there without a cover. The mic skills are great no direction really needed. I can only wonder about the rest. After she stated she doesn't do this often. And this was only like the the third time. I don't believe thisnat all. But I played along. All and all was nice in every way. Says she worksnfor a cleaning company so isn't out much. We will see I will be on the look out.
    Last edited by Just E; 09-29-13 at 15:48. Reason: title

  4. #16467
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, I wonder where all that amazing wetness is cumming from, with so many guys popping inside her and all? Be sure to let me know if a DATY tastes like a Spring Morning, LOL.

    Sorry guys, I couldn't resist. BUT YOU ALL WERE THINKING THE SAME THING!

    Baltoman.
    Well, I've heard that drugs such as cocaine and heroin can cause vaginal dryness. It just sometimes makes me wonder if she's just naturally lubricated down there, or if she's turned on and getting pleasure out of what she's doing with me. That's all.

  5. #16466

    New face

    Was on the stroll today, went up Garrison, saw a couple of BSW, nothing to really report about, further down Garrison I spot this WSW, nice body to include face, look to be around 25, height 5-9, weight 180, hair in a pony tail, mid way down the back, wearing a white top, with black pants, move in and made the scoop, she goes by Charleene. BBBJ was ok, she allowed me to play with the cat which was wet and ready for some smashing, she was so into it, moaning and etc, that I was done in no time. Overall good date would repeat, but will get a room. If you see her, go ahead and make the scoop you want be disappointed.

  6. #16465

    Excellent

    Great video bro! I can tell she is not shy with a camera in her face!

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jes...ns-avenue.html

  7. #16464

    Nicole. She's always so amazingly wet whenever we date.

    Hmm, I wonder where all that amazing wetness is cumming from, with so many guys popping inside her and all? Be sure to let me know if a DATY tastes like a Spring Morning, LOL.

    Sorry guys, I couldn't resist. BUT YOU ALL WERE THINKING THE SAME THING!

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    So, just got back from a date with Nicole. Was feeling a little stressed after work. Needed a release. Picked her up and went to our spot. Started off with her amazing BBBJ. When I was nice and ready and hard she hopped on for BBFS, reverse cowgirl until I popped inside. Another amazing date. She's always so amazingly wet whenever we date.

  8. #16463

    Wrestling with Christina

    Awhile back I reported on WSW called Christina and recently I saw her again and made the scoop. She hops in the rig and I ask her what's up, she looks at me with these crazy "cocaine eyes" and tells me she's been getting high, there is no denying it and she's not trying to. I ask her if she wants to check in to a 5-star notel and bang each other's brains off and she says that she would love to. Cleaned up she starts a BJ that is feeling quite good, but I could tell that she was really wanting to get the fucking started. She says that the coca makes her very horny and she wants some dick now. As I'm getting my suit on, she is applying and handful of lube to her bald pussy and warns me that she is pretty tight. I remind her that I love tight pussy, and begin to push it in. It takes some effort to work it all in, and then I begin to pound it which immediately gets her writhing and talking dirty. She really gets into the sex and gets her nut pretty quickly. When she cums she clamps her vag down on my buddy so tight I can't keep pushing. Finally her grip relaxes and I start the pounding again, this repeats again and again. Pound, she nuts, clamps down, relaxes, pound some more. I finally launch into the cover and we clean up. She passed me the digits, said she would get a sitter for her kid, and invited me over to her place for our next go around, I hope to take her up on this sometime this week.

    She is alot of fun to get naked with and still has a pretty good body for a gal her age. I thought she was about 40yrs old and was shocked when she admitted to me that she was actually 50yrs old!

  9. #16462
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Happy for you son.
    Thank you. You're a cool dude

  10. #16461
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a nice place to have your dick. I just got home from having my dick in that sweet young thing myself.
    Happy for you son.

  11. #16460
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Joe, you're late. That's an indentation. I actually have my dick in a sweet young thang! Hahahhaha
    Definitely a nice place to have your dick. I just got home from having my dick in that sweet young thing myself.

  12. #16459

    Nicole

    So, just got back from a date with Nicole. Was feeling a little stressed after work. Needed a release. Picked her up and went to our spot. Started off with her amazing BBBJ. When I was nice and ready and hard she hopped on for BBFS, reverse cowgirl until I popped inside. Another amazing date. She's always so amazingly wet whenever we date.

  13. #16458

    Jessica on Wilkens Avenue

    Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jes...ns-avenue.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0822003951.jpg‎   0822003847.jpg‎   0822003821.jpg‎  

  14. #16457
    Yeah, she does look hot.

    Good pick bro.

    Joe.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Joe, you're late. That's an indentation. I actually have my dick in a sweet young thang! Hahahhaha

  15. #16456

    Sheena?

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMike00  [View Original Post]
    Round 1.

    Thanks to the intel from Mr. Park I Picked her up after exams and got her to her destination after a nice bbbjcimws for. 4! 100% accurate picture and the deep throat action was unbelievable! Next time will be trying FS! Couldn't get pic or video but will try try again!

    Round 2.

    Dymond on Garrison this one is a super thick white girl usually seen walking up and down the boulevard. She delivered a stellar BBBJ complete with the works. Caught every drop and spit! Ass was super phat! Will be sampling that FS action next time. Damage was. 2+.05 for a job well done!

    Round 3.

    Sheena! Brought her back to the spot for some late night action! This one can suck a mean penis! She doesn't complain and takes time to make you feel good! This was porn star head! Came twice and we talked a little bit! Very nice lady!

    To be continued. Jamie in green top!

    BMorecareful
    [/QUOTE]The photo on the far right is Sheena? Man, she's hot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape