Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Non-Pro Woman on CL or BP

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 219 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3282
This blog is moderated by Trunk Monkey
  1. #1902

    No problem

    Not a problem man. I do what I can to help. Thanks for the shout out.

    MBS.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give thanks to a brother who stepped forward and helped out a fellow monger (me) that he never even met. After hearing of a recent"problem" I experienced with a SW, Mr. Backshot felt pity or sympathy for my situation and offered some very helpful assistance to this poor fool. I will always remember that help you gave me and hope I can repay the favor someday. Thanks again to my brother from another mother!

  2. #1901

    A quick shout-out

    Just wanted to give thanks to a brother who stepped forward and helped out a fellow monger (me) that he never even met. After hearing of a recent"problem" I experienced with a SW, Mr. Backshot felt pity or sympathy for my situation and offered some very helpful assistance to this poor fool. I will always remember that help you gave me and hope I can repay the favor someday. Thanks again to my brother from another mother!

  3. #1900

    Ash

    A generous fellow was kind enough to send me the digits to Ash and she is a real winner! Accurate picture, very clean good company. Damage was. 50 for awesome BBBJ and freely roaming over that hot body, great tits and ass. I would have went FS, but couldn't hold out. Thanks much Kim, the best part is she is two blocks from my man cave!

  4. #1899

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner  [View Original Post]
    Good grab and FYI the Weinerman's had her too! Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I'd like to offer you some advice, that unfortunately I had to learn the hard way. When you find a hot one like you've found, don't post her pics on the forum, unless you were satisfied with just the one experience. Obviously this girl's a dancer and some monger is going to show up at her club and tell her that her pics are up on the internet with somebody laying claim to meeting her on CL for some playtime. I had it happen to me with a girl who is a nurse. Most Non-pro's don't want to be outted, they have regular jobs and do this for a little extra cash. Good luck and I hope she doesn't find out. If she does, rest assured, it will not have come from me. The "Fight Club Rules" are stronger in this thread than in any other. MW.
    The couple non pros I've wanted to see again and again (and again) I haven't posted about or spoken of. There are the good folks on here who know the game and arent jealous needle dicks. But there are clearly ones who do fall into that category and like to fuck it up for others. I've seen it happen in the SW thread and here. Hasnt happened to me yet, but I guess I've gotten lucky. And on a side note, the reason these women say they arent looking for others is because they don't want to endup on a site like this. I work from multiple email addresses depending on what I'm looking for. I've had women that swear up and down they never do this and that they arent looking for other customers respond to BOTH of my email addresses."Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else." We are nothing but a pile of bills to these women, and you are expendable as soon as the next John walks up with $2 more than you. Always remember that, or you will figure it out when you see her getting out of someone else's car with smeared makeup and carrying her panties.

    BQ22

  5. #1898

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Back Shot  [View Original Post]
    You may be correct. I'm almost certain I remember that pic, or at least something similar on BP. Could be her, or someone else who uses the same photographer. If this is her, secrecy is probably not an issue. In any event, think about the advice Marcus Weiner provided because sometimes, it's just not worth the trouble, I know for sure!

    Also, not much of any sharing or posting going on here anymore anyway. Most finds of any decent quality are shared between others the back channel way. Besides that, it's a bunch of back stabbing, ad stealing, double crossing, price out bidders, hoarding and deliberate flagging and whatever other means needed to form a monopoly. Some of us still manage to do OK anyway. Monger on!

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...xen-21/8231901
    Holy crap I know that girl haha. I know her real name anyway and yeah there friends. Guess someone introduced someone to CL.

  6. #1897

    Thanks for advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner  [View Original Post]
    Good grab and FYI the Weinerman's had her too! Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I'd like to offer you some advice, that unfortunately I had to learn the hard way. When you find a hot one like you've found, don't post her pics on the forum, unless you were satisfied with just the one experience. Obviously this girl's a dancer and some monger is going to show up at her club and tell her that her pics are up on the internet with somebody laying claim to meeting her on CL for some playtime. I had it happen to me with a girl who is a nurse. Most Non-pro's don't want to be outted, they have regular jobs and do this for a little extra cash. Good luck and I hope she doesn't find out. If she does, rest assured, it will not have come from me. The "Fight Club Rules" are stronger in this thread than in any other. MW.
    Yah I get what your saying and appreciate it. I'm about 90% sure she didn't dance there but was a cocktail waitress and yes past tense. I know where she works now and its not in any adult industry.

  7. #1896

    Maybe

    You may be correct. I'm almost certain I remember that pic, or at least something similar on BP. Could be her, or someone else who uses the same photographer. If this is her, secrecy is probably not an issue. In any event, think about the advice Marcus Weiner provided because sometimes, it's just not worth the trouble, I know for sure!

    Also, not much of any sharing or posting going on here anymore anyway. Most finds of any decent quality are shared between others the back channel way. Besides that, it's a bunch of back stabbing, ad stealing, double crossing, price out bidders, hoarding and deliberate flagging and whatever other means needed to form a monopoly. Some of us still manage to do OK anyway. Monger on!

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...xen-21/8231901

  8. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by League  [View Original Post]
    Out an ad up on CL a few weeks ago. Was a few days of emails and then a few more of texting but was well worth it. Lucked out on this one. Sorry she isn't looking for more people. Just gloating haha.
    Isn't she with Mia of backpage and all the drama on that forum a few months back. Actually saw her (Mia) , she looks good and her pussy didn't stink. And I agree with Marcus, although I am conflicted. On the one hand, I like to see what's out there and gain info from the posts, on the other hand, I've met a couple of the recent hotties pictured here who then disappear off the face of the earth, likely coincidence but still, I miss them (sad face).

  9. #1894

    Useful Information

    Good grab and FYI the Weinerman's had her too! Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I'd like to offer you some advice, that unfortunately I had to learn the hard way. When you find a hot one like you've found, don't post her pics on the forum, unless you were satisfied with just the one experience. Obviously this girl's a dancer and some monger is going to show up at her club and tell her that her pics are up on the internet with somebody laying claim to meeting her on CL for some playtime. I had it happen to me with a girl who is a nurse. Most Non-pro's don't want to be outted, they have regular jobs and do this for a little extra cash. Good luck and I hope she doesn't find out. If she does, rest assured, it will not have come from me. The "Fight Club Rules" are stronger in this thread than in any other. MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by League  [View Original Post]
    Out an ad up on CL a few weeks ago. Was a few days of emails and then a few more of texting but was well worth it. Lucked out on this one. Sorry she isn't looking for more people. Just gloating haha.

  10. #1893

    Score

    Out an ad up on CL a few weeks ago. Was a few days of emails and then a few more of texting but was well worth it. Lucked out on this one. Sorry she isn't looking for more people. Just gloating haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1016163_471067232984228_297625783_n.jpg‎   167528_103570426384288_5589861_n.jpg‎  

  11. #1892

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Asked for digits to assist a gal and granted the number. She provided a pic and is real. I texted he this morning and she got back to me around 3:30 but I was on my way to a funeral so had to decline at the time. Def will be helping this one out.

    Sorry. Didn't get permission to pass the number so ya'll going to have to figure out the Originator and ask him.
    For those of you who miss out. This is what the chick looks like. BTW, her list is full. So sorry cum back next time.

  12. #1891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 178

    The Originator

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Asked for digits to assist a gal and granted the number. She provided a pic and is real. I texted he this morning and she got back to me around 3:30 but I was on my way to a funeral so had to decline at the time. Def will be helping this one out.

    Sorry. Didn't get permission to pass the number so ya'll going to have to figure out the Originator and ask him.
    This girl's not going to have time for classes being so busy with all the guys that will want her number! Okay we know the 'Who' but 'What' did the ad say, 'When' did she post her ad, 'Where' did she post her ad, BP or CL, and the 'Why' doesn't really matter. LOL.

    P. S. Would the real Originator please stand up!

  13. #1890

    Check mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Asked for digits to assist a gal and granted the number. She provided a pic and is real. I texted he this morning and she got back to me around 3:30 but I was on my way to a funeral so had to decline at the time. Def will be helping this one out.

    Sorry. Didn't get permission to pass the number so ya'll going to have to figure out the Originator and ask him.
    Picked her up after exams and got her to her destination after a nice bbbjcimws for. 4! 100% accurate picture and the deep throat action was unbelievable! Next time will be trying FS! Couldn't get pic or video but will try try again!

    BMorecareful

  14. #1889

    Cheers to my "Asian" Buddy

    Asked for digits to assist a gal and granted the number. She provided a pic and is real. I texted he this morning and she got back to me around 3:30 but I was on my way to a funeral so had to decline at the time. Def will be helping this one out.

    Sorry. Didn't get permission to pass the number so ya'll going to have to figure out the Originator and ask him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  15. #1888

    Advice for a starter / novice

    I've been a hobbyist for a few months now. Mainly working off of BP and reading up reviews. I mainly use another site and just recently I stumbled upon this forum. I started reading through it and I really appreciate the content that you guys put out. Its informative and very useful. I do have a few questions though. There are a few acronyms on here that I don't understand. I think a few are codeworded for certain websites? Is there anyone here who can possibly PM me with some of the most used short-hands on here?

    Also, I've been browsing CL and looking under the Casual encounters section. Is that where you guys approach non-pros? Or do you guys post something yourselves?

    Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated! I'm all about being safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape