Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 628 of 807 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 12100
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    I was driving the loop the other day and saw my first real live sting. The whole thing. Cannot be sure if the girl was part of it but it think she was. It ws at 18th and G, she was a hot red head long flowing hair with a shinny black coat. I drove a round and saw three LE cars all about 2 blocks from her. And there were two behind the bank a few blocks away with the van. I smelled something fishy, so I went to the gas station across the street and went in side to get some breth mints. Watching the whole time. While walking to my car a car went into the alley between 18 and 17th and she went to the window talking to him for at leat 15 to 20 seconds. And then BAM. Three cars in the back blocking the road and the van coming down the alley from the other way. The girl was put in one car the guy was coffed and put in another. They must have stayed there like this for over 40 min. Could not believe they didn't break up and try again. Not sure if she was a set up. But I would bet she was. I feel bad for the guy. But lesson learned. Don't talk at the door. Get in and drive or drive on.
    I saw a similar set up last night around 7:30. Driving west on Greenfield I noticed an LE van sitting with lights out in the bank parking lot on 17th and G. Then at 18th there was a girl standing at the corner. Some guy in a pick up slowed down to get a better look or talk to her so I didn't get a good look at her. I didn't stick around to see what happened either.

    Scooter brings up a good point. Rule number 1, never talk thru the window. If she doesn't hop right in drive away.

  2. #2694

    What am I doing?

    A couple days ago I had some extra time on my hands and thought I would try and find some company early in the morning. I ran the south loop and found nothing out. On my way to work I made a last treck through the north side. I have to be crazzzzzzy to keep donig this. I wind up picking up a bigger girl that looked harmless. We find a nice place to park all along she is asking me for a phone number because she thinks I am in need of a regular hookup. I will admit she did a above average job on the little guy. But on the way back to the strip where she asked to be droped off she starts smacking herself in the head? (do I find all the goofy ones) not just a little tap but a thumping that made me nervous. 3-4-5 times. All I could think of is it is time for her to leave NOW.

    Untill next time be safe

  3. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    I was driving the loop the other day and saw my first real live sting. The whole thing. Cannot be sure if the girl was part of it but it think she was. It ws at 18th and G, she was a hot red head long flowing hair with a shinny black coat. I drove a round and saw three LE cars all about 2 blocks from her. And there were two behind the bank a few blocks away with the van. I smelled something fishy, so I went to the gas station across the street and went in side to get some breth mints. Watching the whole time. While walking to my car a car went into the alley between 18 and 17th and she went to the window talking to him for at leat 15 to 20 seconds. And then BAM. Three cars in the back blocking the road and the van coming down the alley from the other way. The girl was put in one car the guy was coffed and put in another. They must have stayed there like this for over 40 min. Could not believe they didn't break up and try again. Not sure if she was a set up. But I would bet she was. I feel bad for the guy. But lesson learned. Don't talk at the door. Get in and drive or drive on.
    That's how the MPD has done their stings for years. A decoy will NEVER get in your car but stands outside of your vehicle and when she is solicited for a sex act she runs her fingers through her hair and the guy is toast. Usually there is a paddy wagon or van hidden nearby for the guys to be processed.

  4. #2692

    Diane

    If she makes you happy, then why fight the urge. The cost is minimal. I stopped seeing her because she was just way too thin for me, but I agree with you on her people skills. How a provider treats you is very important to me. If she shows kindness, patience, and is pleasant to talk to, those attributes mean more to me than the physical in some instances.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "I have posted on occasion about Diane, a SW who lives in West Allis. She has curtailed her SW'ing significantly because of a broken pelvis and ankle. At 54 years old, she is probably not a mongers first choice. She is a tall blond, very thin now and wears dentures. (Gum Jobs) Her BBBJCIM are outstanding. She will do you soft and wet (or as hard as you wish). She won't swallow but by the time you are done, you would think she had.

    A few of you have seen her. Some apparently are repeat offenders and others have taken a pass after seeing her once. I agree, she has seen much better days.

    The reason I need therapy is because I keep on seeing her. When the urge hits me, I conveniently forget about her too skinny of an ass and no tits! It's partly not my fault. I stopped over to see her the other day. She did her hair very nice. She was wearing a very short black mini skirt, gray light weight sweater, white thigh highs and high heels. She had a very pretty powder blue teddy under all of that. The high heels and stockings really make her legs look even longer. What is a guy to do!

    After I'm done tearing that up and lay satisfied and flaccid, I can't wait to get the hell out there, swearing never to come back. But I do.

    I still do see a few others posted about on the site but I seriously have an addiction to this old skinny, former crack working girl hooker."

  5. #2691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Sting on G

    I was driving the loop the other day and saw my first real live sting. The whole thing. Cannot be sure if the girl was part of it but it think she was. It ws at 18th and G, she was a hot red head long flowing hair with a shinny black coat. I drove a round and saw three LE cars all about 2 blocks from her. And there were two behind the bank a few blocks away with the van. I smelled something fishy, so I went to the gas station across the street and went in side to get some breth mints. Watching the whole time. While walking to my car a car went into the alley between 18 and 17th and she went to the window talking to him for at leat 15 to 20 seconds. And then BAM. Three cars in the back blocking the road and the van coming down the alley from the other way. The girl was put in one car the guy was coffed and put in another. They must have stayed there like this for over 40 min. Could not believe they didn't break up and try again. Not sure if she was a set up. But I would bet she was. I feel bad for the guy. But lesson learned. Don't talk at the door. Get in and drive or drive on.

  6. #2690

    Preach'and to the Choir

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "I have posted on occasion about Diane, a SW who lives in West Allis. She has curtailed her SW'ing significantly because of a broken pelvis and ankle. At 54 years old, she is probably not a mongers first choice. She is a tall blond, very thin now and wears dentures. (Gum Jobs) Her BBBJCIM are outstanding. She will do you soft and wet (or as hard as you wish). She won't swallow but by the time you are done, you would think she had.

    A few of you have seen her. Some apparently are repeat offenders and others have taken a pass after seeing her once. I agree, she has seen much better days.

    The reason I need therapy is because I keep on seeing her. When the urge hits me, I conveniently forget about her too skinny of an ass and no tits! It's partly not my fault. I stopped over to see her the other day. She did her hair very nice. She was wearing a very short black mini skirt, gray light weight sweater, white thigh highs and high heels. She had a very pretty powder blue teddy under all of that. The high heels and stockings really make her legs look even longer. What is a guy to do!

    After I'm done tearing that up and lay satisfied and flaccid, I can't wait to get the hell out there, swearing never to come back. But I do.

    I still do see a few others posted about on the site but I seriously have an addiction to this old skinny, former crack working girl hooker."
    You have an addiction to SWs. I used to have one too. Got over it after the last one I picked up. He pulled a gun on me. Yes, I said "he". Tall skinny blonde, and within 30 seconds, I realized a little bit too tall. What a dumbass I was. Suddenly doing Big Red in her dungeon, rubbing out her stretchmarks, well that didn't seem so bad.

  7. #2689

    In need of some serious therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I was driving to an appointment and spotted an old friend walking down the street. Haven't seen Diane for some time. I snapped a few picks before picking her up. She hosts at her place in West Allis.
    "I have posted on occasion about Diane, a SW who lives in West Allis. She has curtailed her SW'ing significantly because of a broken pelvis and ankle. At 54 years old, she is probably not a mongers first choice. She is a tall blond, very thin now and wears dentures. (Gum Jobs) Her BBBJCIM are outstanding. She will do you soft and wet (or as hard as you wish). She won't swallow but by the time you are done, you would think she had.

    A few of you have seen her. Some apparently are repeat offenders and others have taken a pass after seeing her once. I agree, she has seen much better days.

    The reason I need therapy is because I keep on seeing her. When the urge hits me, I conveniently forget about her too skinny of an ass and no tits! It's partly not my fault. I stopped over to see her the other day. She did her hair very nice. She was wearing a very short black mini skirt, gray light weight sweater, white thigh highs and high heels. She had a very pretty powder blue teddy under all of that. The high heels and stockings really make her legs look even longer. What is a guy to do!

    After I'm done tearing that up and lay satisfied and flaccid, I can't wait to get the hell out there, swearing never to come back. But I do.

    I still do see a few others posted about on the site but I seriously have an addiction to this old skinny, former crack working girl hooker."

  8. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    I have a question and not sure if this can be answered here or via PM. Where is the ideal parking spot? A side street near a park? Plain old side street with little light? Thanks.
    Just make sure your ideal spot is picked by you and not the SW that you're with. If you go to her spot you might be getting setup to be robbed. It's been known to happen at times.

  9. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    Took the south loop after the Brew Crew around 1030. Saw a BSW, decent body with red hair / wig on N / 15, gave me a little half wave. Was thinking is a 'wave' too obvious and possible LE? Drove a couple blocks ahead for LE, pimps, bangers, recon and looked pretty quiet. She was gone by the time I got back to N. Not much else out there, a bb BSW with short hair hanging out by a bus stop. I've yet to bust my MKE SW cherry, but I'm not in a hurry. I've been lurking on the SW threads to learn from the masters and I'd rather be safe than have to come up with a story for the other half when I get home.

    I have a question and not sure if this can be answered here or via PM. Where is the ideal parking spot? A side street near a park? Plain old side street with little light? Thanks.
    The red hair SW sounds like one I recently gave a report on, same location, description, and time. Did you catch if she had a dermal on her cheek? If we are speaking about the same one that would be Venus. She has a incall on Mitchell not to far away. Everything was covered, nothing extraordinary but very tight. Only 19 years young! The BBW you saw I believe may have been her roommate as well, as those were the only 2 out when I went strolling.

  10. #2686

    Weds after game

    Took the south loop after the Brew Crew around 1030. Saw a BSW, decent body with red hair / wig on N / 15, gave me a little half wave. Was thinking is a 'wave' too obvious and possible LE? Drove a couple blocks ahead for LE, pimps, bangers, recon and looked pretty quiet. She was gone by the time I got back to N. Not much else out there, a bb BSW with short hair hanging out by a bus stop. I've yet to bust my MKE SW cherry, but I'm not in a hurry. I've been lurking on the SW threads to learn from the masters and I'd rather be safe than have to come up with a story for the other half when I get home.

    I have a question and not sure if this can be answered here or via PM. Where is the ideal parking spot? A side street near a park? Plain old side street with little light? Thanks.

  11. #2685
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #2684

    Jessica and Page

    I Saw Jessica and page on 13th and Lincoln today and picked up Jessica. As an FYI page is currently pregnant so when you mongers dining wrap up. Page looks really bad, marks all over her face arms everything. Jessica had been drinking a lot you could smell it On her she got into the vehicle. Made her gag reflexes extremely sensitive so not as good as usual, but still better then most. This is one if wish would get a phone. She is the hot little stereo typical Mexican we fantisize about. 25 for good BBBJ. 9

  13. #2683

    Be CAREFUL!

    Out on the SS now. They are setting up decoys. Saw a marked car on 24 and G talking to his 2 decoys before deployment. One is blonde wearing a low cut shirt and think the other is brunette. It's obvious as they look TGTBT.

  14. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor414  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a SW a few weeks ago on like 8th and L really early, maybe 5 am. She was sitting at the bus stop with another SW for the longest time. I first saw them around 3 am. I don't know about you guys but I don't like approaching when there are more than one around. Anyway after hitting the casino for a few hours I went back to cruising and shewas still there so I pulled onto 7th an waited. She slowly walked up and got in and introduced herself as Tracy. Maybe about 5'4, white, long hair past her waist and super skinny. Maybe 100lbs. Told me she's 31. Small boobs but still firm.

    Drove off, did LE check, found a spot and got a BBBJCIM for. 2.

    Skills were pretty decent. Did not rush. Only complaint was while she was doing the deed, this real bad body odor kept creeping up. I suppose that's the norm for SW, personal hygiene isn't big on their to do list.

    Nice gal, easy going but seemed a little strung out. I liked her but probably won't repeat due to body odor. She might be worth a hotel date if she was cleaned up.

    Said she didn't have a number but gave me a friend's to contact her. I punched the number into my phone but it has since disappeared from the recent call list.
    Tracy lives off of 16th and Greenfield area, so normally you can catch her on greenfield. She actually takes clients to her parents house, they are aparently ok with her doing drugs but not street walking, so she tells them you are going upstairs to get high. Just have to make sure grandma doesn't see you.

  15. #2681

    Check those lights!

    To the monger (if you happen to be a member here) that scooped a WSW about 9 this morning off G, South Loop. Well, well done! You beat me by 30 seconds and made a nice discreet scoop on the side street and moved out quick. But you have a burned out passenger side brake light. Begging for a traffic stop and you know that's not going to end well for anyone.

    Couldn't hang around long, not much else happening on G or L (was hoping to snag Brandi) , not much LE around either though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape