Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 12095
-
09-24-13 16:14 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 763In need of some serious therapy
"I have posted on occasion about Diane, a SW who lives in West Allis. She has curtailed her SW'ing significantly because of a broken pelvis and ankle. At 54 years old, she is probably not a mongers first choice. She is a tall blond, very thin now and wears dentures. (Gum Jobs) Her BBBJCIM are outstanding. She will do you soft and wet (or as hard as you wish). She won't swallow but by the time you are done, you would think she had.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
A few of you have seen her. Some apparently are repeat offenders and others have taken a pass after seeing her once. I agree, she has seen much better days.
The reason I need therapy is because I keep on seeing her. When the urge hits me, I conveniently forget about her too skinny of an ass and no tits! It's partly not my fault. I stopped over to see her the other day. She did her hair very nice. She was wearing a very short black mini skirt, gray light weight sweater, white thigh highs and high heels. She had a very pretty powder blue teddy under all of that. The high heels and stockings really make her legs look even longer. What is a guy to do!
After I'm done tearing that up and lay satisfied and flaccid, I can't wait to get the hell out there, swearing never to come back. But I do.
I still do see a few others posted about on the site but I seriously have an addiction to this old skinny, former crack working girl hooker."
-
09-21-13 11:00 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 2814Just make sure your ideal spot is picked by you and not the SW that you're with. If you go to her spot you might be getting setup to be robbed. It's been known to happen at times.
Originally Posted by Kampyone
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-13 22:08 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 393The red hair SW sounds like one I recently gave a report on, same location, description, and time. Did you catch if she had a dermal on her cheek? If we are speaking about the same one that would be Venus. She has a incall on Mitchell not to far away. Everything was covered, nothing extraordinary but very tight. Only 19 years young! The BBW you saw I believe may have been her roommate as well, as those were the only 2 out when I went strolling.
Originally Posted by Kampyone
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-13 20:07 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 461Weds after game
Took the south loop after the Brew Crew around 1030. Saw a BSW, decent body with red hair / wig on N / 15, gave me a little half wave. Was thinking is a 'wave' too obvious and possible LE? Drove a couple blocks ahead for LE, pimps, bangers, recon and looked pretty quiet. She was gone by the time I got back to N. Not much else out there, a bb BSW with short hair hanging out by a bus stop. I've yet to bust my MKE SW cherry, but I'm not in a hurry. I've been lurking on the SW threads to learn from the masters and I'd rather be safe than have to come up with a story for the other half when I get home.
I have a question and not sure if this can be answered here or via PM. Where is the ideal parking spot? A side street near a park? Plain old side street with little light? Thanks.
-
09-20-13 13:34 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-20-13 08:04 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 270Jessica and Page
I Saw Jessica and page on 13th and Lincoln today and picked up Jessica. As an FYI page is currently pregnant so when you mongers dining wrap up. Page looks really bad, marks all over her face arms everything. Jessica had been drinking a lot you could smell it On her she got into the vehicle. Made her gag reflexes extremely sensitive so not as good as usual, but still better then most. This is one if wish would get a phone. She is the hot little stereo typical Mexican we fantisize about. 25 for good BBBJ. 9
-
09-18-13 14:37 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 52Be CAREFUL!
Out on the SS now. They are setting up decoys. Saw a marked car on 24 and G talking to his 2 decoys before deployment. One is blonde wearing a low cut shirt and think the other is brunette. It's obvious as they look TGTBT.
-
09-18-13 09:52 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 270Tracy lives off of 16th and Greenfield area, so normally you can catch her on greenfield. She actually takes clients to her parents house, they are aparently ok with her doing drugs but not street walking, so she tells them you are going upstairs to get high. Just have to make sure grandma doesn't see you.
Originally Posted by X Factor414
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-13 01:01 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 134Check those lights!
To the monger (if you happen to be a member here) that scooped a WSW about 9 this morning off G, South Loop. Well, well done! You beat me by 30 seconds and made a nice discreet scoop on the side street and moved out quick. But you have a burned out passenger side brake light. Begging for a traffic stop and you know that's not going to end well for anyone.
Couldn't hang around long, not much else happening on G or L (was hoping to snag Brandi) , not much LE around either though.
-
09-17-13 08:02 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 195Monger gods are smiling
[
I asked her if she knew Myah because I thought she might know Myah. J said Myah had been locked up for a couple months and that they met in jail. Per J, Myah was released about 2 weeks ago. L tried Myah's old number but it is off. Would love to see her again. Any body picked up Myah lately or have a new number for her?[/QUOTE]
The monger gods were smiling on me yesterday. I wake up and was greeted to a text from Myah asking if I want to see her. Turns out she did 40 days in June & July to settle $2K of fines. The jail food must have agreed with her or maybe it was the lack of exercise but she put on 10-15 lbs. Had her come to my place for a couple hours. She is still a sweetie and I think her BBBJ skills have improved. She did CG like a banshee and we both popped a couple times. Too bad her hearing is so bad which makes talking to her difficult. She claims she still works Linc so I'm sure you will see her around.
Iceman.
-
09-16-13 12:19 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 436Tracy
Picked up a SW a few weeks ago on like 8th and L really early, maybe 5 am. She was sitting at the bus stop with another SW for the longest time. I first saw them around 3 am. I don't know about you guys but I don't like approaching when there are more than one around. Anyway after hitting the casino for a few hours I went back to cruising and shewas still there so I pulled onto 7th an waited. She slowly walked up and got in and introduced herself as Tracy. Maybe about 5'4, white, long hair past her waist and super skinny. Maybe 100lbs. Told me she's 31. Small boobs but still firm.
Drove off, did LE check, found a spot and got a BBBJCIM for. 2.
Skills were pretty decent. Did not rush. Only complaint was while she was doing the deed, this real bad body odor kept creeping up. I suppose that's the norm for SW, personal hygiene isn't big on their to do list.
Nice gal, easy going but seemed a little strung out. I liked her but probably won't repeat due to body odor. She might be worth a hotel date if she was cleaned up.
Said she didn't have a number but gave me a friend's to contact her. I punched the number into my phone but it has since disappeared from the recent call list.
-
09-16-13 08:03 #2679Regular Member

Posts: 21Rules
I saw fuk six news parked a block south of g on 24 a week or so ago in the early morning hours. Then I swung around and saw a girl I didn't recognize. I put two and two and left the area. I wonder now if that was a setup. Stay safe and don't be famous.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-13 23:43 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 270I picked Myah up a month ago, she must have gotten out around then as she put in allot of weight, I posted that I saw her. She was very outbid it that day, but she still gave a great BJ
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-13 22:41 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 195Thursday night Linc, Myah update
Thursday night after a spending a couple hours at my favorite strip club, which is near Miller Park, I decided to take a quick cruise on the Southern loop. Not much on Nat or GFD. Lincoln had a couple possibilities. As I was driving east around 10th spotted a WSW, petite, long brown hair. After passing her I turned to go around the block. There was a nice wide alley so I entered the ally instead of going all the way around the block. The girl must of watched me turn because by the time I was halfway through the ally, she appeared at the other end. Picked her up. She said her name, J, and said she was walking home from the MPD station on Lincoln. They had busted her earlier in the evening, held her for a couple hours, and let her go with a citation. Obviously, she was not in great spirits.
We parked in a nice quiet spot where she did a very nice BBBJ. Nice skills, clean, and friendly. She gave me a number but said she her phone was being repaired. She prefers arranging dates using phone instead of SWalking.
I asked her if she knew Myah because I thought she might know Myah. J said Myah had been locked up for a couple months and that they met in jail. Per J, Myah was released about 2 weeks ago. L tried Myah's old number but it is off. Would love to see her again. Any body picked up Myah lately or have a new number for her?
-
09-15-13 09:41 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 1434Rules
You hit on many of the important ones Waukesha, but newbies should read the complete list of rules on the front page of this site. Here is the link.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...mongeringrules
Originally Posted by Waukesha
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





