Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 6880
-
09-24-13 16:32 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 67Switch a roni
Yeah man I hear ya on that one. Last time they pulled that shit on me at a AMP it was on ludlo an I was askin for Mickey and she said "oh hunny she no here no more" so I bounced. Told her I just called an you said she was here.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
Bunch of crap that nobody has time for. And the bullshit pics most of them post is super annoying.
Probly just means there extreamly discrete or they ain't even worth the picture. I'm down for the upper level chicks every once in awhile but the non shower option stinks as I'm coming off work.
-
09-24-13 16:04 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 417It definitely takes a lot more research with escorts. Thanks to "Google Image search and Tin eye" we have more resources available to weed out the BS. I love AMPs. Nothing better than having mamasan bring out 3 or 4+ girls and being able to choose. I wish there was a good AMP in Norristown. I know about the one on Egypt ln but last time I went there the girls were all 40+
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-13 05:31 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 465Bert stick with the 250 and up girls if you want the actual girls in the pictures I my opinion. I hate the BS buillshit, I mean bait and switch so much. They even tried to do that to me at AMPs before and when I threaten to walk out they say wait wait and after 5 minutes brings in the girl I want. I've even called ahead for an appointment and STILL got the switcheroo pulled on me before. This happened at Bella back in the day when I called ahead for Channel and was told to come right over, Lily opened the door and said sorry sorry I forgot another monger called for Channel too. NO! A walk in came in and she didn't want to lose the 160$ (well it was 150 back then) So I told her I'd come back in 30 minutes while she was trying to sell me some other girl who was wack, I said I'd settle for Jennifer but she was booked for 3 hours! I remember (if your reading this and you were the 3 hour man that must have been crazy!). Escorts are the biggest gamble in my opinion, I mean even SWs you see what your getting before anything goes down. Some girls are just plain dumb, use believable pictures atleast! Not no supermodel perfect face perfect breasts model poses type pictures com on were not that dumb. Not smart marketing.
Sam Katz
-
09-23-13 16:25 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 67Indeed sir
I just check out BP daily to see what's up, last time I hooked from there I was baited and switched. I wasn't dissapointed in the chick just little mad I'd been had. In my opinion hawk gives best reviews and as much info as possible which is good stuff.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
I also check out eros and they have the eros pic authentication seals and I did.
Hook up with one of them and it was 250 and it was a blast. Just little over what I'm used to dishing out.
BP is just becoming the new / old craigslist.
-
09-23-13 16:21 #1761Regular Member

Posts: 246200 ridge ave
Another place closed. This place was raided a couple of weeks ago. It was one of the few in this part of the city.
-
09-23-13 15:14 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 417Hey Sam your reputation preceeds you. There is no doubt in my mind that the pics are 100%FAKE. I was just wondering if perhaps one of our local AMPs had decided to branch out and start offering outcall services. I called one of the numbers a month ago and they sent some quite average 30+ (maybe 40. LOL) something to my home. I passed since she was no where close as described.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
I was looking for somone to tell me that one of those numbers actually has a decent Asian hottie offering outcalls.
-
09-23-13 13:52 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 465Bert my man, the way I see it is if the pictures are too good to be true, stupid model type girls and the price says 80 / hr special or some dumb price its 100% false. The semi hot girls but pretty and nice body that charge 200, 250, 300 / hr those are real usually.
Originally Posted by BertIsTheName
[View Original Post]
I google image searched one of the pictures it turns out to be a Chinese model Zhou Wei Tong.
If these pictures are real my AMPing days are pretty much over LOL
But Theycallmehawk is a vet so im not going to doubt his senses if he thinks these girls are real but my stance has always been the real ones cost 200 and up, i even seen the hottest whitegirl taking self cam phone pix OMG HOT but was charging 70 dollar hr specials.....
-
09-23-13 13:31 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 465Just suggest it here in public or send me PM on Spahunters. I read your last message 9/17 about owning H and M and having problems with Lily, thats all false so don't ask me things like that, my only problem with her was she tried to get me booted off the site! On top, my thread closed down and the MODs on my tail. You really think I own the AMP? LOL I WISH! If I did this wouldn't be happening trust me.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
Sam Katz
-
09-23-13 09:18 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 67I'd say to good to be true
I seen the same ads and contomplated but the pics just seem to good to be true. Plus the commute from far ne Philly.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
Would piss me off if its bait let alone 50.
-
09-23-13 00:29 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 285Sam
I know your inbox is full, is there a way to send you a message other than the board I have a suggestion that May or may not interest you.
Let me know.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-13 20:24 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 417Asian outcall on BP any info
Hey guys any of you gents have any info on all of the outcall advertisements recently on BP.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...an-22/17072867
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...xy-21/17074488
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ie-22/16892221
. I also was curious about the nuru ad in KOP
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...29-22/17205663
-
09-22-13 14:52 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 232Sam you are the MAN!
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-13 13:03 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 387If it was her she's now paying Philly lawyers off to do community service I don't think immigration tosses them any more. She has no massage license and card o green. Like hundreds of her overstayed visa SISTERS.
Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-13 12:29 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 299202, I think is advertising Caucasions.
-
09-21-13 12:09 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 465Review: Chanel.
Since the Sundown looking for alternatives. Intrigued by the photos of Lucky and Papaya so after several years absence went to NW on a lark. Asked for a lineup. Mamasan brought out only Chanel. When was the last time you saw a Caucasian girl at an AMP? First time for me and I had to try. Said she was of Sicilian extraction and she looked it. 5'5, pretty, natural, A cup, no tats, thin waist, full rear, wonderful smooth white skin. 25yo and typical college type look. From Florida but wants to relocate here and had many questions about the area. TS mechanical. Very chatty and after the start of a lame massage I initiated things. She was above so I slid down and started DATY on her nicely shaved pussy. To my surprise she got into it and I continued with her supine. She placed my finger in and with the combination had a nice quiet O. She continued to moan softly during the main event which was mostly doggie as she has a nice cushion for pushin.
Overall a pleasant change and I would be curious to see other feedback.
Visited New World to see Chanel. Not much to add to what was previously posted. I was just intrigued by the fact that a white girl is in an AMP world. Never heard of that before, so I went to check her out. Service was not bad at all. Mish, Doggie and DATY was on the menu. She got a nice body, perky breasts with nice nips and shaved kitty. I would say she's still on a learning curve with her skills but give her a little more time and she can be a good provider.
These 2 reviews are not from me but from JCM and Phallacy, two guys who actually share info. Props to them










Reply With Quote





