Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4848

    Middle ground areas.

    I too would like to see more providers come the the areas north of northern KY and south of Dayton. Like the Mason, Lebanon, Monroe, and middletown. If been seeing my atf sexy sparkle and thought I would venture out to look for more fun. Even ask a couple of the providers to think about spending a day or two north of Cincy. Nothing yet.

    Be safe,

    Joe

  2. #4847

    Silk And Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    So I will, some douchebag beat the shit out of her. It's not drugs.

    Yeah I never do this, and this isn't an endorsement, I've never seen her. But if I was in Sincy I would look past it and tap that on a regular basis, look at that perfect fucking spinner ass!

    A2 (The guy, not the godlike presence on the forum)
    Your response on Silk and the condition of her teeth was just a decent thing to have done. You stepped outside your duty and really did the right thing. BTW I've enver seen her so have no personal axe to grind. Nice work!

  3. #4846

    Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by NkyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Silky, there is a reason she doesn't smile in her pictures. When she started to talk it is bad, such a turn off I couldn't even look at her. Her listing she advertises greek. This is not the case. Again false advertising. All and all she has a SMOKIN body, but I wouldn't repeat. Just my opinion, YMMV.
    I'm not a knight in shining armor but I've had silk on several occasions and her teeth have never been an issue her as you even said her SMOKIN body, great personality and I guess I'll say it good pussy & pretty face more than make up for the one thing she is lacking. And I think if you don't repeat she'll will survive. Be safe guys I'm out.

  4. #4845
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    She can't answer

    Quote Originally Posted by PitDropper  [View Original Post]
    There is a reason her teeth are that way and it isn't from drugs what she told me. Only thing is wish there was DFK
    So I will, some douchebag beat the shit out of her. It's not drugs.

    Yeah I never do this, and this isn't an endorsement, I've never seen her. But if I was in Sincy I would look past it and tap that on a regular basis, look at that perfect fucking spinner ass!

    A2 (The guy, not the godlike presence on the forum)

  5. #4844

    Natti GFE

    She has positive reviews in the escort reviews section under the names Allison or Buttons.

  6. #4843

    RE: Natti GFE

    Check out these two posts:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1872822

    Search on Buttons and you'll find a fair number of reviews.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1742738

    (FYI. I got the name wrong in this review and didn't realize it until today, I saw Buttons, not Intice)

  7. #4842
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRed1  [View Original Post]
    I think that DFK is YMMV. Maybe Greek is too.
    That's good to know, I've seen positive reviews, look forward to possibly setting up an appointment with her soon.

  8. #4841

    Rachel24

    Just had a quick visit with her. Nice place not messy. She does smoke but couldn't tell.

    Good conversation too. Well worth the .6.

  9. #4840

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by PitDropper  [View Original Post]
    There is a reason her teeth are that way and it isn't from drugs what she told me. Only thing is wish there was DFK
    I think that DFK is YMMV. Maybe Greek is too.

  10. #4839

    Blake

    I have been reading Blake's ads and all the comments on her. Seemed to be my type so contacted her and after providing a reference, we set a meeting. She is prettier than her photos. She is nice and thin. She welcomed me in with a hug and smile. We had not met before so we talked to get a feel for each other and to relax. Then she moved in and gave me a nice kiss and caress of my lower area. It seems that all parts of me were happy to be with her. From there we enjoyed lots of activities and I left happy. Thank you Blake!

    ExplorerBob

  11. #4838

    Look under Allison

    Search for Allison. She recently changed her name.

  12. #4837

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PitDropper  [View Original Post]
    There is a reason her teeth are that way and it isn't from drugs what she told me. Only thing is wish there was DFK
    I have also seen this young lady and I agree with his assessment of her teeth. They are really a turn off. That is a shame with such anice personality. Hope she takes care of this soon.

  13. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by NkyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Silky, there is a reason she doesn't smile in her pictures. When she started to talk it is bad, such a turn off I couldn't even look at her. Her listing she advertises greek. This is not the case. Again false advertising. All and all she has a SMOKIN body, but I wouldn't repeat. Just my opinion, YMMV.
    There is a reason her teeth are that way and it isn't from drugs what she told me. Only thing is wish there was DFK

  14. #4835

    Silky

    Had a dream with Silky, there is a reason she doesn't smile in her pictures. When she started to talk it is bad, such a turn off I couldn't even look at her. Her listing she advertises greek. This is not the case. Again false advertising. All and all she has a SMOKIN body, but I wouldn't repeat. Just my opinion, YMMV.

  15. #4834

    Natty GFE

    Not sure if I'm searching incorrectly or what but can't find any reviews of natti GFE. Anyone ever experience her? Size the chest, cute freckles, and those glasses are getting to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape