Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7197

    I would Drink Rubbing Alcohol

    Just wonder what else has been between those lips.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    So, a couple of weeks back I went to one of my old haunts and got a new provider, sort of your typical, older K-gal but attractive. Things moved long nicely, but she kept giving me little kisses on the mouth. It was sort of awkward, as I hadn't worked out my position on this. Is this common behavior? I think the deal was that she was new to the trade, and she sort of needed to fall in love a little bit in order to get into the proceedings. Anyway, I think she enjoyed our encounter, but not as much as I did.

  2. #7196

    Going to Church

    I saw their ads, so are some of the same girls that were at Glenn now at Church? I have had good and bad at Glenn. One really strong girl is at Holly. But not even any teasing. All business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    They use to be on Glenn, in the back of the office condo park. I guess the other tenants were successful in getting rid of them. The same women that worked there also work (or worked) at the one on Holly. They have a new set-up on Church. Check craigslist.

  3. #7195

    Re: Pool Hall Masaji

    I'm a regular there, no HE but just a great massage. An occasional brush is about it. I gave up on the KAMPs and their f-attitudes, just too many bad experiences. Royal is still. 5 for an hour. I do two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Royal was a busto although good, not happy. .65 damage but she said boss fire her if they knew.

    PC out

  4. #7194
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHunt  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with May at rain as well last month.

    However, went back to Rain again last week, May was off, and got a terrible lady, not fun at all, waste my money.
    May was on personal time for that week. Kinda of funny because she said visit her that week. However, I decided not to visit her that week. I saved some money. When she did come back the following week, it sounded like she was sick. She did her usual good job. By the way, too much info is being put out about that place. And, that isn't coming from me.

    P. S. I am looking for big breasts masseuses. Do people know any places that have some. Like D or bigger? Yes, I got a thing for big breasts. LOL

  5. #7193
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    Reading recent reviews reminds me how far the AMP scene has went down hill in NOVA.

    /teardrop
    You are correct brother Zhu. Not like the good please days of DC where everyone got what they wanted and more.

    Nice to see you made a cameo appearance though.

    PC out

  6. #7192

    City Therapy Massage (it's really not CTM anymore)

    So, I notice the signage and the internet ads and I visited (their 2nd week of business).

    The new facility is very nice. At least twice the size of the CTM I knew and enjoyed in times past. A truly "new place under new management". So it is not "CTM" anymore. Welcome City Therapy.

    There were at least three staff members working and the MMS. The MMS was friendly enough. They were much more busy than I expected.

    The massage technician (Kim) was built like a fire plug, provided an acceptably pleasant TS, but the massage was just "pushing around my body" and backwalking.

    All was fairly standard in the visit accept the shorting of time. I paid for an hour. I was back in my car at minute 47.

    MMS. I may repeat once more, but if I am shorted twice on time (fool me twice shame on me) , I won't repeat a third time.

    For now, I'll wait and see how others mileage varies!

    YMMV Alot

  7. #7191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Reading recent reviews reminds me how far the AMP scene has went down hill in NOVA.

    /teardrop

  8. #7190

    Pool hall Massagi in herndo

    Royal was a busto although good, not happy. .65 damage but she said boss fire her if they knew.

    PC out

  9. #7189

    City Therapy

    New place (at least to me) on Old Keene Mill, just before 95. Went last week saw May, good strong massage, Nova with finger through a glove, nice. Went today, May gone, drew Lee. I think she is very pretty. 30's and thin. Good table shower skills and again decent massage. Standard nova but a bit detached, she would not look me in the eye. Also, she started rushing me at the end, I told her I had time left but she said no, mamason marked the time (right). Maybe my mileage may increase, over all both times I'd say were a success.

  10. #7188
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Bombay  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Capitol on Glenn? I thought the one you're talking about is on Holly.
    They use to be on Glenn, in the back of the office condo park. I guess the other tenants were successful in getting rid of them. The same women that worked there also work (or worked) at the one on Holly. They have a new set-up on Church. Check craigslist.

  11. #7187
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place today. Wayyyyyyyy too much of visibility for a store front operation. Also, it seems like I was the only white guy patronizing the little strip mall LOL Tight parking as well, unless you park on the side of the group of stores. It's operated by the same crew from the two other Chinese places (near the old King Therapy and Angel Therapy). Asked for 30 min and got 15 min. And I doubt she changed the sheets neither when I was leaving. Paid 80 all together. She has good technique though.
    LOL, yeah I agree. I walked out and there was a sheriffs car parked in front. I panicked and ducked into the Chinese restaurant to hide. WTF, the cops were in there picking up food. Haha, I just said f it and walked out.

  12. #7186
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    I checked out the new Capital Massage in Sterling, hoping pimples was still there. No luck. 50 something Chinese lady. I am still recovering from 2 months in Thailand (the clap), so I declined the special. But it is on the menu sure.
    Who the hack is Pimples? LOL.

    Some Chinese gal with Acne?

    Whats so special about the Special?

    PC out

  13. #7185

    Sunrise one more time

    Tried this establishment again. Therapist is nice enough, but service is standard. Nice light touch massage, lots of teasing of the boys, which felt really good. On the flip I did my best to negotiate for more than standard service, even offered a ridiculous tip, but no go. She was very polite about it, so I did not push it. With the lack of options close by I will probably go back again because they are very friendly, but I will have to really need to relax. Everyone have a good weekend.

  14. #7184
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place today. Wayyyyyyyy too much of visibility for a store front operation. Also, it seems like I was the only white guy patronizing the little strip mall LOL Tight parking as well, unless you park on the side of the group of stores. It's operated by the same crew from the two other Chinese places (near the old King Therapy and Angel Therapy). Asked for 30 min and got 15 min. And I doubt she changed the sheets neither when I was leaving. Paid 80 all together. She has good technique though.
    Isn't Capitol on Glenn? I thought the one you're talking about is on Holly.

  15. #7183
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    I checked out the new Capital Massage in Sterling, hoping pimples was still there. No luck. 50 something Chinese lady. I am still recovering from 2 months in Thailand (the clap), so I declined the special. But it is on the menu sure.
    I visited this place today. Wayyyyyyyy too much of visibility for a store front operation. Also, it seems like I was the only white guy patronizing the little strip mall LOL Tight parking as well, unless you park on the side of the group of stores. It's operated by the same crew from the two other Chinese places (near the old King Therapy and Angel Therapy). Asked for 30 min and got 15 min. And I doubt she changed the sheets neither when I was leaving. Paid 80 all together. She has good technique though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape