Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 19,111 to 19,125 of 23659
-
09-14-13 10:10 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 526I wholeheartedly agree. I've been amazed at the quality of good women out here in the suga world. Now I will dip below the 8s and 9s every now and then but usually they turn out to be great in bed. This is why I didn't understand Nostra who just wants to get in the GPS pants, but "hey" to each his own. I've literally been trying to scale back because my life is busier and I have a hard time saying "no". I've always been only willing to go up to about $.5 per meeting, but in many cases. Once the chemistry is there and you are giving them multiple ogasms, the money becomes less of an issue.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
-Update.
MsLilMama just loves to screw. Whether it's short or long, hotel or couch, she just loves it. We've had sex each time we've met. She has never asked for a dime and is very content with whatever I give. She texts often and if she had bigger boobs, I've give her 10 body. Here personality is so cool that I'm slowly (very slowly) moving away from others. She has her own place and I can come by any day. She's willing to take off work to hang out, willing to travel. Too good to be true in some cases. But she just wanted to be treated with respect, helped a little here and there and have some good sex.
Met a POT yesterday. Her pics showed her as curvy, but in person she had a lot of extra extra weight going on. Even she had a little GPS syndrome going on. I'm going to pass on that one.
I've been working on this other spinner in Virginia. She's 25 with a cute face. I was a little disappointed with how skinny she was, absolutely no butt at all. But she had these big boobs on such a small frame. We've yet to get to a hotel as the schedules have not allowed, but I was able to get some backseat time in last night. She let me lick all over the goodies and I think she even came once. She has a good look, but she hit me with the "I'm going to get you sucka" surprise. She had inserts for her boobs, big inserts. She is barely an A-cup. Now mind you, I sucked on them and licked that kitty until the juices flowed, but as I drove home I was really bothered. She's not asking for much either, just whatever I give. She's very chatty and I get oodles of credit for listening. I'm probably going to hit it once or twice and see if she's a good screw. I was just so disappointed, I was really looking forward to sucking on those big boobies. Ugh! I may keep her for emergency use. However MsLilMama is probably going to take most of my free time.
I have a 22 year old college-coed with a certified big booty. We are supposed to be meeting Sunday. I'm hanging out with MsLilMama, but she's on her period, so we'll have dinner and movie, then I'm debating if I'll take the other one to the hotel and end my evening with a bang. She's going to cost me $.5.
MsCoolSlim is still texting and emailing daily. I've got to get up to her next week one way or another. She closed her account and as pretty as she is, she gets plenty of attention. She's not had any in a long time, so I really need to close the deal. I'm the only SB opportunity she's allowing, so I feel like I need to leave her a lasting impression.
I'm supposed to have a meeting for a few hours with MsSuccessful on Monday night. This is a booty call request from her. She has the room and just wants me to stop by and work her over. What a deal! This will not require any funds from me.
Oops, I almost forgot. So an old SB of mine who I dumped because she was too much emotional baggage hit me up needing help. She asked if we could meet one more time for $$$.5. I was a little taken aback as the last time we talked, she was like we can meet as friends but no more sex involved. So I figured she must be in a big need. I responded and told her that for $$$.5 we'll have to meet at least 3 times. She agreed. I told her I'd let her know when I can meet the first time. She was a little bigger than I like, but she was very shapely and the sex was awesome. We'll see how it goes.
Finally had my meeting with the SB from SC that I've been chatting with for months. She's inexperienced and wanted to get out of her conservative lifestyle for once. So we met at the hotel. Since I knew she would be nervous, I had small gifts, but I had her bring, lingerie, high heels, slow dance music, massage oil and bath oil. On the way to meet her, I picked up some lingerie from one of those "adult toy stores". We had a good evening, I really spoiled her as much as possible. She had never been given oral before and that was probably my biggest motivation. OMG...she came in about 2 minutes the first time I started licking her...it was awesome. She's had only a few men so she didn't know she could have more than one orgasm. By the time the overnight date was done, she had 6 to 7 orgasms (oral twice, penetration 2 to 3 times and me fingering her once). She was soooo happy the next day, she raved and raved for at least 2 day. She had car problems and other issues on the way back, but didn't care. Unfortunately with her lack of experience I only took the compliments so much. But to see her having those orgams and hear her sounds of pleasure for me it was worth it. Funny thing is,, the sex itself wasn't all that good, but it was fun none the less. Total cost was supplies and gas $.5, I had a room anyway for my trip ( I upgraded to a jacuzzi room). She's a little bigger than I like, cute, big boobs and just a great personality. 8/6.5/9/2 (face/body/personality/skills).
BT
-
09-14-13 09:43 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 526Oh, I'd never do it, but he said he just wanted to get into her pants. He did not seem to want a SB relationship or anything of that sorts. So if the goal is just to get GPS booty at reasonable rates, this might be a valuable option. So I wanted to give him an option of getting the goodies at the price he wants. It's not my thing, but who am I to judge others.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
BT
-
09-14-13 08:51 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 313We're waiting.
Dude tell us what happened. How did the M&G go? Was she nice looking in person? How much on the sugar?
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
How about some tips on your ad?
Revvo
-
09-13-13 23:10 #4546Senior Member

Posts: 58You might want to try something like a fake urinary tract infections or if you ride bicycle an injury caused by the top bar might work really good.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-13 21:29 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 5603Getting her there should be a slam dunk based on her reply. It will all come down to the $$$. Did you already quote her upfront.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-13 18:59 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 483Prostitution Sting May Take Down a $3. 2 Billion Hedge Fund Firm
http://www.dailyfinance.com/2013/09/...cmp=latestnews
Does this guy ever heard of SA or SD4M? With the money he's got, he could bang 10 different SBs of the highest quality everyday. What a shame!
-
09-13-13 14:20 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 483OK bud, you got to share with us your ads. I am in the Northeast, so I won't be fishing in your waters. Pm me if you prefer.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-13 13:08 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 754Hot Yoga
Brothers,
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
I've been going to bikram yoga class, which is practiced in a 105 degree room, since February, and have lost 20 pounds, three pants sizes, and am in the best physical shape of my life! My core strength is awesome, which gives me a great deal of fucking leverage and stamina. My long-term babies have commented on it, which is inspiration enough to keep going.
I agree with you, Woody, if I can swing this yoga teacher, the sex is going to be off the charts. Apparently part of the philosophy of bikram is to get yourself in shape so you can have tons of sweaty sex! Some of the MILFS in my class could snap little Scottie in half, I'm sure.
I would recommend it to all of you. I mention it now in my profile text, and all the babies who contact me say how cool it is that I'm into yoga, since most of them are as well. Win / win, I'd say!
Scott
-
09-13-13 12:58 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 191Craigs Part Deux
Latest revision to ad has netted me 6 genuine replies this week. Two I tossed immediately as being below the 8 or 9's I like to work on. 2 more in the pipeline including a demure waify looking hippie chick with. Glasses!
This one is setup for a meet and greet later today.
Her response. Hi honey. I'm Ashley 24f. 5'2 115lbs. Blonde hair blue eyes. I live in downtown st pete. I'm very easy going and open minded. & I will always make you feel comfortable. I'm looking for work right now and sure could use some help. And in return I will rock your world. You just tell me what it is you like. Text meatXXX-XXXX.
This is a gem, her pics are hot, I rate her a solid 9. Hopefully I can get her to the FC, which in this case is her place. She claims to live alone in a nice gated apt community downtown. Wants help with her Electric Bill.
Wish me luck!
-
09-13-13 12:48 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 191Positions
Just thinking of a young yoga teacher is making my glutes and ab muscles sore. The flexibility she possesses could make for some interesting and mind numbing sex. My hats off to you, I just started going to the gym again and would not even consider this option until I lose 25 pounds and have more flexibility and a six pack again. However it was interesting to have two women take up positions on either side of me when I started on the recumbent machine. 3 months from now, I have a feeling some of them will be fun, energetic lays.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-13 12:23 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 754Nerd glasses
My newly-relocated ATF wore Warby Parkers a lot, and I would make her keep them on in bed as well! Is that a fetish, technically? I agree, totally hot!
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
Went to yoga this morning but the Asian teacher was not there. I'll call later and find out when her next class is. My thought is to move slowly, so I can back off at a moment's notice and nothing will appear too out of the ordinary, unless I get the all-clear sign from her. Just smiling at my crotch is not enough, is it?
Namaste,
Scott
-
09-13-13 10:39 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 313Good Luck
Let us know how it goes brother. Don't keep us in suspense. If you buried all deep in that pussy you will get a hearty cheer from me. If not a tip o the cap for going for it and living your life.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
Kind of like the Dos Equis beer guy. LOL.
By the way my little spinner Venuzuelan baby wears glasses all the time even when I am fucking her. She has that naughty librarian look and it is so fucking hot.
Revvo
-
09-13-13 10:38 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 153SB think they are in control: cut loose
Guys.
I feel this is mutual beneficial and should be a two way street. I met my SB for 3rd time at NY. We had 2 day week-end trip to mountains, very nice resort. But first day itself, we didn't get off well. I felt like she is a boss, she was controlling, on her own many times, not willing to be GFE! Well, I felt so odd. That I have to cut my trip to 1 day. One day, barely managed to have some fun but that is it. She is out of my list. And I am done. We had two good dates but third one is disaster.
Another 1, local. And we had 2 dates but felt again 1 sided. When SB pinged me, for date, I told her. How I felt. Ohh my. She started begging and will try to make it worthwhile next time. Let's see.
Now, I am at a point, we should have the advantage and decision making capabilities. If not. Sorry, BYA-BYE.
-
09-12-13 21:19 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 5603Go for it
A few years ago I thought I was going to need to know Chinese for work. So I went and got a private tutor. A 40's in shape Chinese woman. She was married and a professor at a local college. After a few months I noticed we weren't getting that much work done and seemed to be just chatting.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
I remember telling one of my SB's at the time about it. I am very clueless to real time flirting so I said to her "I think the Chinese teacher is flirting with me". She says "if you think she is flirting, then she definetely is, go for it".
I did, and we had a great time for 3 weeks. No sugar of course, even though I was technically paying her. But suffice it to say, when the affiar was over, so were the lessons.
-
09-12-13 17:24 #4535Regular Member

Posts: 17Your friend has one of those all important attributes when scoring in the bowl. Game. The sad reality is either you need that or looks. Unfortunately, I have neither. I'm not super ugly or have a terrible personality or anything, just am very "ordinary". Even SB's care about those things. So I have to be willing to lower my standards a bit, invest more time and dish out more sugar.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





