Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 45,166 to 45,180 of 61390
-
09-12-13 16:05 #16225Senior Member

Posts: 530Man up and don't be scurred!
If you have any fear of shit or smell you should probably stay away from the back porch. That being said Patty was very clean smelling and no foul odors were detected, front or back. In fact the pussy smelled quite good, slightly floral with a hint of spices LOL!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
One would be well advised to monger in a prepared fashion with all the necessary materials needed for play and post play cleanup. Not a good idea to scoop a SW and not have the proper items to maintain good hygiene, that's asking for trouble.
Thanks for your interest.
-
09-12-13 15:47 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 229Nicole
Had a date with Nicole. Went to Darnell's. Was in a hurry and it was quite hot so just opted for an amazing BBBJ. As always, an amazing time.
-
09-12-13 13:31 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 511She looks nice!
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-13 09:21 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 1320Back hole
Do you keep a bottle of sanitizer in your truck for getting the stink off, post date?
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-13 08:46 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 530Re: Patty
Quite possible you are correct Sir. I had seen her on her stroll a couple times last week but wasn't sure it was her at first, she did look different than I remembered her from our last date from a month ago.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1842330
These petite little gals can hide a baby pretty good sometimes. If she did recently give birth she gave no indication the pussy was off limits, she was ready to go FS upon request. The vag was quite tight with just a finger, I can only imagine how nice and snug it would be to slid the meat rocket up in it. I didn't get her top off so maybe she's sporting a new see-section scar? Whatever the case, a date with Patty is a sure thing for a good time.
-
09-12-13 06:08 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 2344The old switcheroo
Dawn of laurel sent me a text yesterday evening saying " Hey ". I text her back and asked what's up. She asked me what I was doing. I told her I was chillin at home. She told me she had a friend who could lone her a room for a fee if I wanted to see her. I said Sure but I was only giving her 40. And she was responsible for paying her friend. We agreed on that and I told her I was on my way. When I got a half mile from the exit she text me and asked me to give her the forty up front at the motel and she would add it to her money and get the room. I don't know her well enough to hand her money out the window and wait in the parking lot and trust her to come back or take the money and disappear. Either way she should not have changed our agreement in rout. I was expecting to arrive, walk into a room and hand her money and let her pay her friend whatever they agreed on. She knows in this game you don't pull shit like that on dates at the last minute. After I didn't show at the agreed time she text one more time asking if I was close, she didn't text me again after that. I think she realized her mistake and didn't bother annoying me the rest of the night. I always make clear to her how thing are gong to go down when we hook up. I like a straight in and out and no changes in plans. I don't want to be standing in a parking lot or sitting in a car at 1:00 in the morning waiting around.
-
09-12-13 05:43 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 512Sounds like a fun play toy. Ill have to try and find her.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
09-12-13 05:00 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 1788Anything on this, DJCreem?
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-13 03:46 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 381It's was shitty job but someone had to do it. LMAO
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
It's not hard to tell the working ladies from the civilians, the working girls will always give you a look. Hard to describe the look, but once you see it, you will be able to see it.
Shitty
-
09-12-13 02:45 #16216Regular Member

Posts: 43Where did you find her, she looks really nice?
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-13 01:24 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 58Out and about was still trying to find Shar
So I went out to Conkling first tonight which was a waste of time I don't think there is ever anyone out there worth scooping up. So I decided to go to BP / cb. About 10pm Fairhaven was like a ghost town and Patapsco wasnt any better so I decided to go down Pontiac. First drive through I see a blonde about 5'7 who looks pretty good but had a little stomach she could be pregnant but by the time I see her I have to make a loop to scoop her up and when I got back she was gone so I decided to try one more time to see if I saw her and nothing she was gone. So as I'm driving through I see two girls one who was about a 6 and the other was a brunette about 5'2 and was an 8 on any scale. She was a hot little spinner. She waved to me but again it's when I passed her thinking TGTBT so now I make a loop and come back and there both getting in a car (any info on the short brunette would be appreciated they were on Pontiac near 4th or 3rd) so I drive to the end of Pontiac and go left on Hanover and see another girl thats about an 8 and I'm thinking she's TGTBT so I decided to scope it out first and make a couple passes. Right when I decide to make the scoop someone else gets this one too. Damn that's twice my luck sucks so I was already pulled over to the curb so I waited a minute and they drove off down the street. Next thing I know here comes the car again so I thought maybe things didn't work out all the sudden 3 leo's pull him over and pull him out of the car. Now I'm thinking my luck must not be that bad. So be careful out there especially in that area watch out for set up's on Hanover among other area's uncle leo is watching. All this cause I been trying to run into Shar does anyone know where and when to find her? Or have anyway of getting in touch with her it would be greatly appreciated?
-
09-12-13 00:54 #16214Banned Member

Posts: 1312Patty
She had the kid like last week sometime
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-13 00:24 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 530Pm
Send me a pm. I got you
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-13 22:58 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 141Amanda / Mandy
Well, since Baltoman was told posting pics are ok if no face is shown, I thought I'the join in with my own from a recent Amanda / Mandy visit. Wonder if any of you recognize the room. I can only endorse previous posts on Mandy's skills and appearance; she's tremendous. She's a premium price but is worth it (at least to me). Digits are available to trusted members, but since Baltoman and MasterofNasty were kind enough to make the initial connection for me I'll leave that to them. Mandy's own fone has been expired lately, at least as of Monday; her mom's fone has been more reliable.
Try to be kind to these young ladies –
Are / Norm
-
09-11-13 22:09 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 229Purely coincidence.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



