Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 19,231 to 19,245 of 23659
-
09-05-13 02:01 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 5603And my little stripper SB is so straight. She works with all these hot girls. Be she is not into girls or sharing me with her co-workers. And I am sure the ones that would want way more than I can spend. I never really got a referral SB before.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-13 23:46 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 191I read this and thought, that's me. Summer time is slow, and my work load is starting to increase as the year comes to a close. Time to dip the toes in the proverbial sugar pool for some more fun.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-13 23:06 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 5603Update
I feel like I am falling behind. No new girls to speak of. I keep going after the absolute non pros and very young. Very difficult. Txted a UTR girl out of desperation today. One problem with being spoiled is that good is just not good enough. Also its harder to enjoy with my biz being so slow. I do enjoy reading everyones updates. Lurkers please contribute. Your anonymity is secure on this site.
-
09-04-13 19:59 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 313Supplemental
Things are starting to stabilize and this is very good. Less and less work and more calm. Confidence is increasing even with some of the failures as well as some nice victories. Less expense and less work. This is important. Because the candle will burn out. There is still quite a bit of activity as things progress.
REVVO_ATF: I did hear from her on Monday about getting together this week. But I am already booked and just do not have the time. Besides I am going to probably slowly ease her out. Good girl. Probably the prettiest in the bunch and likes sex but not as fun as the others. Been with me a long time. Maybe we will work something out in the future.
REVVO_POT1: So as the last report said she went dark the day of our second date. Not sure why. All systems were definitely go but I think many of these 'normal' women just can't make the leap to P4P. Anyway I still try to contact her and try to rekindle but chances are extremely slim. Besides she is an 8/9/8? I can't just give up on that. But she is coming off the list for now.
REVVO_POT3: So is was another one that just went dark. Once again I never thought this one would back out. Her expressed desire to be with me was so strong. So when she went dark I was baffled. So having nothing to lose and with plenty of backups I proceeded as if nothing happened. Still texting and calling and sure enough 5 days later she contacts me willing to talk as if nothing happened. However I did notice a little less enthusiastic but very willing. We are now scheduled for a date for Thursday evening. She has given me her address which shows she is committed. But we shall see. But she is a 5'7' white blond gorgeous blue eyes, and a rockin body that she works out every day. She is rated at a 7/8/9? So my hopes are high. She lives in another city that I travel to frequently. So she could be a real keeper. These babies always surprise.
REVVO_POT5: This is an interesting one. But I'm not going to fight too hard for this one. She is busy and I am fully booked so I will slow roll this. But man what a body. I can give her some space for now. May not go anywhere. We shall see. When I asked for more pics she send me some really nice R rated photos that looked very good. I just am not sure once again how ready she is for an actual meeting. Not holding my breath as usual.
REVVO_SB1: No news here she is patiently waiting been weeks and may be more. Just don't have the time or money. Completely back burner.
REVVO_SB2: This is one that I really like. She is a cute little brazillian princess and she is such a good fuck. She was out of town last week and we cannot schedule a meet this week. But she is literally trying to switch shifts at her bartending job to meet me on Friday. No word yet. She is not the most beautiful of the bunch but cute and very sexy body. She is a 7/8/10/10 but she has that quality that I just love a combination of sexiness / passion / femininity / and so ready to fuck. And she cums so hard and completely that she is immobilized for a minute or so. What a combination. Oh and the best blow jobs. Another keeper.
REVVO_SB3: My little AA Morrocan has contacted me a couple of times but I cannot squeeze her in. She does not float my boat anyway. Maybe sometime in the future.
REVVO_SB4: So I fucked my little Colombian coconut on Tuesday. She was good to go and the sex was amazing. Lots of orgasms, fucking and once again sleeping in each others arms to a thunderstorm. Yes it has been raining a lot down here in FLa. I am doing her about once a month now and she seems fine with it. No pressure or trouble.
REVVO_SB5: No activity with my little euro baby. She is patient and waiting for me to return. I honestly cannot squeeze them all in. I am going to have to continue to cull them out. I certainly have the quantity if not the quality of some of the brothers in the clubhouse. Maybe next week but not sure.
REVVO_SB6: This is my cute little girl next door. White 23 YO 5'2' very sexy body spinner material, dark eyes and very sexual. Cums very easily and maybe the tightest pussy I have ever fucked. I have to put it in slow or she going to be hurt. But once we start going she is all over my dick. I give her a 8/9/8/8 and getting better. Good communicator. Someone I can really spend time with. We have a lot of the same interests and she is very mature. Fucked her today and spent the afternoon together and it was great. She is starting to get more and more fond of me and it is only getting better. She looks so good standing naked in front of me with that flat stomach and those sexy legs with that gap between them. We used to call them sunset legs.
That's the supplemental. More to come. I am culling it down still and I am still out on the SD site. Membership has expired just working on what I have and it is a lot. I think my ideal would be SB6 as a regular once a week and for fun stuff outside the bedroom. SB2 as a regular since she is so much fun also and I never have to pay her just gifts and hotel room. And POT3 as a third SB and great to visit in other city. So when traveling on business no hotel or food costs, just sugar. Then maybe SB4 as a good backup / booty call baby since she is very business like. The other SB's I think would be hurt if I neglect them too much. Just dreaming. It is very hard to plan how this will turn out. But I like the calm of scaling this down. But I have more scaling down to go.
Be careful out there.
REVVO
-
09-04-13 18:51 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 754All clear!
Thankfully, someone else realized the insane irony of the situation, and the Journal is clean! Talk about barking up the wrong tree!
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. My Country Baby disappeared on me, sadly. She is so beautiful, but also so incredibly flaky. As you all know, I like the artistic, creative types, but I also acknowledge that unreliability comes with the species. It helps to keep me fluid, I guess, but honestly I was so looking forward to fucking her. She is gorgeous, and Scottie was longing for her in a most unbecoming way.
Oh well, as my grandmother used to say, girls are like streetcars, there's another one along every five minutes. Wait, she wasn't referring to SBs, come to think of it, but the advice is still just as valid!
These next few weeks will be quiet for me, I'm afraid. My new ATF leaves for NYC permanently on Monday, my Skittish Baby has dived underground again, apparently, and my former ATF has decided that the lesbian life is just what her doctor ordered after all, I guess. This leaves me with just my little AA spinner, which is no kind of punishment whatsoever, but I normally like to keep two babies in rotation at a minimum, since scheduling is often tricky for me. An opportunity to replenish the sugar bowl is how I'm looking at it.
In the meantime, I look forward to reading about all your all exploits. It is a uniquely literate thread, isn't it?
Tally ho,
Scott
-
09-04-13 16:52 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 441When times are tough
Hell, at this time, I'd tap it.
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-13 14:57 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 191I imagine she just made a mistake. But holy hell talk about the wrong place! A mature woman, posting in a place where the men are talking about banging young 18. 25 year old hotties? Someone should just move it to the Escorts category or whatever.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-13 14:21 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 754I agree, but
Is this the right place for her to advertise? It will be permanently in the Clubhouse Journal now, unless Jackson removes it for us?
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
Scott
-
09-04-13 12:41 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 613Thanks Tigger!
Thanks for the welcome and yes, there's much more discussion on this thread and doesn't seem to be as much drama as the Baltimore Non-Pro thread. I've had the pleasure of meeting another SB, and hopefully she will become part of the rotation. 29 year-old single mom about 5'5 with a body to die for. Very passionate and loves to fuck the Weinerman the way he likes it! She's not a WYP girl or SA, she contacted me on an old "Financial assistance" ad from BP that I didn't know was still up. My late 30's blonde was supposed to come up last night but flaked on me. She just texted me and said she has a terrible migraine. I may see my tall Latina dancer tonight if she's not working and I don't get confirmation from the married Brazilian MILF for tomorrow morning. Saturday night the Chinese / Russian girl is coming up to spend the night.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-13 09:44 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 474Now now
Play nice. Many people have varied tastes and she's just trying to make a living.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-13 00:20 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 483SB Referal
I know this is not a very common occurrence, but some of you have SB referral from an existing SB.
This is a first for me, so it's a little intriguing.
I've met this 23 yr old AA SB last week. We only dated once at the FC. I've tried to squeeze in another date before her move out of town, but I couldn't because of work and her getting ready for the move. She needed a little $ for her move, and that's why we met and we have a few attempts that failed because she was kind of cold feeted. Our meeting almost didn't happen, but I convinced her while being funny at the same time and she bought into it. She was a really nice and sweet girl, though inexperienced.
Anyway, a few days after her move I've followed up and txt her just to check in and see how things go, yeah I am a gentleman (a horny one. LOL). So we exchanged a few txt messages and she mentioned that her friend might want to meet me, so I say sure why not but I asked if her friend was as pretty as her, jokingly of course. So she called her friend and gave her my number. Shortly after, I received a msg with from her friend and we exchanged txts throughout the day, then some pics etc. She's also 23yr AA, but much slimmer and a former amateur model. She's got a 1yrd kid, and the baby's dad is out of the picture so she needs a little financial support. Found out she's been on the SD4M site a few months, and found nothing a few fakes.
I think she got the body that Hollywood might agree with. 5'4 and probably way less than 105lbs according to her pics. I am trying to set up a date with her this week, probably straight to the FC as I always do. I usually tell them that I am married and need to be discreet, so we need to meet at a hotel. I'll bring drinks, we'll chat and get to know each other and just see how it goes. But usually, it ends up with POF, with the only exception being the mini Byonce girl that I've reported earlier.
-
09-03-13 22:16 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 43Not too say you can't get laid in Chicago. But if you look at the prices vs quality compared to other cities. Chicago is lacking. You can get a super hott close to model like chick (white girl) in LA for like 300. In Chicago your shelling out about 300-500 for a normal looking White chick, and 4$-6$ for a super hott one. New York has high prices like Chicago, but the woman are better looking, so you get more value. Its not that there is not talent, but you just don't get as much bang for your buck. This is my observation from sampling different markets and reading reports on the forum and comparing prices. Chicago's problem is that there is really no centrally located area of white girls who need help, most girls who live in Lakeview or River North don't need an SD. The market is tight this also enable non white SB's to raise prices. I have no problem getting laid on the SD scene, just railed a former model at my house over the weekend. I'm just saying in other cities I could have done samething without as much as a beating on my wallet.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-13 19:02 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 191Whaaaa?
Nooooo Make it go away!
Originally Posted by ReneeNay
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-13 11:30 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 754Works well for me
Hey Rob,
Originally Posted by Rob Taylor
[View Original Post]
I'm fishing in the Chicago pool as well, for the past 4 years, and have had great success! Maybe you need to polish your text a bit, or your initial / follow up techniques?
Keep at it, and let me know if you want to share approaches / leads. PM me with your email address. ChiGuy606 on this thread is also here, and we have each others backs. It's a beautiful thing!
Scott
-
09-03-13 10:42 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 526Wow. Unexpected turn - Arrangement Finders works
So my M&G with the spinner with the body of my ATF, let's call her MsLilMama, was initially cancelled then the venue changed. We talked on the phone for about 45 minutes then about an hour before the date she could not find a sitter. So she invited me by after the baby was asleep. Now this is our first meeting, so I did not want to spook her or disrespect that fact she was letting me come to her place. At the same time I wanted to be prepared, because she came across as very down to earth and easy going.
So I asked if I could bring dinner, even though it was late, didn't want to show up with just a hard-on. I found a nice Thai spot, sent her the link, she picked her meal and I picked it up on the way there. She mentioned that she had a bottle of some alcoholic beverage, so I could just get something to drink for myself. With that information, I decided I'd better get condoms and some sugar.
She was laid back, easy to look at and very comfortable. She opened the door with some black yoga pants (wow she has a nice butt for a small girl) and a simple blouse. Her 34Cs were very accentuated. Lo and behold the food was good and very spicy, but it paled in comparison to the rest of the evening.
So we ate on the couch watching TV, after I finished I asked if I could move over and sit beside her (I asked and moved at the same time). From that point, she made it a point to touch and semi-snuggle. Eventually we talked more about the relationship and things we could do. So finally I positioned myself in front of her on the couch and said, I guess there isn't much else to say and started kissing her right there on the couch.
Before you know it we are into some heavy making out and I have boobs in my mouth and things are moving along well. With the kid sleep in the bedroom, I wasn't quite sure how far she wanted to go, but her body language was 100% full speed ahead. At some point I positioned her on my lap and she started grinding and moaning. I began to move her shirt up to kiss on her stomach and she raised her hands. So I quickly caught the hint and took off the shirt and bra. I then instructed her to take off my shirt, she liked being told what to do. After a few more minutes of bare-chest to boob making out. It was time.
I flipped her over, laid her on the couch, put her hands in my pants, and took off her yoga pants. I then started a slow round of oral on her. Man she was tasty! I had to go slow because I still had on my pants and I was on the floor while she was on the couch. So I had to keep licking her while getting my pants off, getting the condom box out of my pants pocket, getting the condom out the box, getting the condom out the wrapper and getting the condom on. I did not want to lose momentum and I wanted to be as smooth as possible. Eventually I was able to accomplish all of this. By this time she was getting close. So I upped the intensity of the licking and right as she started to orgasm I put it in, this almost sent her through the roof. She was trying to be quiet, but some of the noises she just could not help.
Multiple positions, one more orgasm for her and one for me and we were both sweaty and spent. We laid on the couch wrapped in each others arms for some afterglow. I eventually cleaned up and headed home. She had lots of nice things to say and was impressed that she had 2 orgasms. She told me, she didn't know she could have two, just had just told me earlier that day that she was the one and done type. I gave her the agreed upon $ and we texted while I drove home.
We have talked this morning and exchanged texts and emails. I talked about the first date thing. She was like, look we know what this is, why play games. She was very attracted to me and I could tell by her body language that she wanted it badly. Afterwards she said "that is exactly what I needed".
This girl is a keeper 8/9/10/9
Her body is like this, with just a little bigger butt and hips
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=272207
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=272206Last edited by BigTigger; 09-03-13 at 10:51. Reason: Change Title









Reply With Quote





