Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 459 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6882
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1722

    No respose because.

    The various posts prior woud tell you all you need to know:

    It has always been Bella and recently 1217 blew Bella away. That's where all the noise has been.

    1217 is unknown right now and there is a holiday in Korea so it might affect availability in general.

    Philadelphia has been better. Gloria at Bella isn't a bad bet, but be prepared for nearly zero English.

    GFE is basically non-existant.

    Their are free papers called the Philadelphia Weekly and The City Paper where there are always advertisements.

  2. #1721
    Administrator


    Posts: 5260

    Listen dumbass

    Quote Originally Posted by BertIsTheName  [View Original Post]
    Damn I'm local and new here.

    I got all the info I needed from Reading old / previous posts, an never pm'd anyone with questions.

    What were you expecting soneone to pick you up and take you there WTF.

    If no one responded to your questions then they were probly fuckn dumb ass questions.

    How about spending little time an do some research.
    Here was his "dumb ass" question.

    Hey guy looking for some intel, on where a good AMP is in Philly area, I will be in Cherry Hill area, but goint into to philly for 3-4 straight day, I'm a trusted member from Ricmond Va. Been to King of Prussia few times, had real good luck there, with both AMPs and other.
    Just a Senior Member from another city dropping in, saying howdy, and asking to be pointed in a good direction. Sure he could have read the past posts, but there is this thing call courtesy, you should look it up. He's correct, not a soul even said,"Hey man, welcome to Philly."

    I agree with him, it was rude as hell and would have pissed me off as well.

    A2

  3. #1720

    Wow

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #1719

    1217

    Thanks Sam!

  5. #1718

    1819

    Noticed vehicle parked by near door of 1819 earlier in week. Then noticed some new lighting on wall opposite door illuminating alley.

    News article says they confiscated laptop and camera equipment. Hope nothing more than just the security camera at door.

    Had thought that area of town was less likely to get caught up in a raid and there wasn't much recent buzz about 1819. Makes me more nervous about the whole scene in Philly.

  6. #1717

    Oh Lily

    Damn that's fuck up if she did that. Little competition don't kill anyone.

    If anyone is listening we all should just boycott bella LOL. Ain't like they got anything new and fantastic going on like sun.

  7. #1716

  8. #1715

    Really can't believe the help you guys gave me!

    FUCKING NONE. But ok. Long time monger, did my intel, some some nice good good, no help from the friendly community here, I see why your brd is alil messed up. In Richmond, when a TRUSTED member for out of town comin town, asking for help. We help him. Will not ask anything else from this Philly brd, and will tell my boys back and VA. How helpful you were. Have a nice nice. And don't respond now cause I called you OUT.

  9. #1714

    1819

    Been lurking awhile. Sorry did not contribute sooner. Recently got up the guts to get into AMP scene. 1819.

    1819 went down. Noticed new lighting outside door and lot vehicle activity around it past few days. Just saw news story.

    News says vice confiscated laptop and camera equipment. For those of you more experienced in this : what is collateral damage potential? Know they had security cameras at entrances never saw cameras in rooms but who knows.

    1819 was not (from what I understand) same quality as the places mentioned more often but because lower profile thought less likely to go down. Also that area was less frequently targeted (I thought).

  10. #1713

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    AKJOSH,

    Just heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from the mailman who heard from his dentist who heard from his kids 1st grade teacher who heard from the guy who mows his lawn that Lily had something to do with Hana and Mickey being out of business.

    I'm tired of all this drama, can't we all get along and just make money get BJs and go on with out regular lives?

    If this is true, and I know you read this, Lily, you've always been number 1! Just a little competition and you go and do all that? I won't say exactly what you said or did since I don't want to put too much out there but you know whats up.

    I'm done with this crap.

    Sam Katz aka. AMP
    Well said.

  11. #1712

    If you can't beat 'them, join 'them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    AKJOSH,

    Just heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from the mailman who heard from his dentist who heard from his kids 1st grade teacher who heard from the guy who mows his lawn that Lily had something to do with Hana and Mickey being out of business.

    I'm tired of all this drama, can't we all get along and just make money get BJs and go on with out regular lives?

    If this is true, and I know you read this, Lily, you've always been number 1! Just a little competition and you go and do all that? I won't say exactly what you said or did since I don't want to put too much out there but you know whats up.

    I'm done with this crap.

    Sam Katz aka. AMP
    It would have been easier for her to hire them away from Sun, and give them a bigger cut of the action. America's free enterprise system in action. Everybody wins.

  12. #1711
    AKJOSH,

    Just heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from the mailman who heard from his dentist who heard from his kids 1st grade teacher who heard from the guy who mows his lawn that Lily had something to do with Hana and Mickey being out of business.

    I'm tired of all this drama, can't we all get along and just make money get BJs and go on with out regular lives?

    If this is true, and I know you read this, Lily, you've always been number 1! Just a little competition and you go and do all that? I won't say exactly what you said or did since I don't want to put too much out there but you know whats up.

    I'm done with this crap.

    Sam Katz aka. AMP

  13. #1710

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by AKJosh  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a link?
    Can I get a link? Please*

  14. #1709

    AMP News thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I JUST posted on the AMP news thread, check quick!
    Can I get a link?

  15. #1708
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I JUST posted on the AMP news thread, check quick!
    I read your AMP News post. Thanks for the info Sam!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape