Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,021 to 25,035 of 32190
-
08-30-13 21:51 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 42M&M Open
I just called M&M in Franconia. They are open every day. Plus my favorite, June, is there this weekend.
Originally Posted by Fatpig
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-13 15:56 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 39Fccc 101
Why don't you just call and find out if it's still valid? Once on the phone, there are about 3 things that are said between you and the person answering before you schedule an appointment. How about starting off with "I'd like to schedule an appointment"? The other person might say "OK, when?" You say the time. They will tell you if that time is available and if not, an alternative. If you need to know the price, just say "How much is the service?". They will tell you a price or maybe two, if it's for a half hour or hour, etc. Once settled on that, they will tell you or text you the location. Generally, you go to that address and then call again and they will tell you more detailed info like a room number. That's pretty much it.
Once you've done all this and gone and paid and had the experience, be sure to write about it here.
Originally Posted by Lets Go
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-13 03:30 #7168Regular Member

Posts: 2Question about FCCC
Hi,
I was just wondering how the FCCC runs?
I have researched and looked at previous posts in different forums, etc and did manage to get the phone number. Although the post was from 2 years ago so I am not sure if the number is still valid.
But yea, do you simply schedule an appointment and walk in and go? What should I mention when I call them to schedule an appointment?
A pm would be wonderful and I do not expect super details since I am a newbie, but even a general description of the FCCC or the other "Condos" would be really wonderful.
Thank you very much,
LG
-
08-28-13 22:11 #7167Regular Member

Posts: 13I hope it's not closed. It's my favorite one.
Originally Posted by Fatpig
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-13 21:32 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 151M & M vs CTM
Interesting. Given that the sign on CTM (as of yesterday) was still referring people down there. Also noted that there was a new sign at CTM which said something like "Open Soon", and a new neon "Open" sign in the window. Wait and see I suppose. I think there was a connection between the two of some type, just not sure what!
Originally Posted by Fatpig
[View Original Post]
AM
-
08-28-13 18:15 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 164FCCC is.
Falls Church Chinese Condo, in fact. Girls rotate in and out about every 2 weeks so there is always fresh stock. I have provided all the info I am going to provide and if you newbies are too lazy to RTFF. Too bad! The full number has been posted several times in the history of the board and in various forums.
Originally Posted by LexLuther
[View Original Post]
You old timers who know me and may have lost the number may PM me for the full number. But NO NEWBIES!
WATTA bunch of lazy bums!
-
08-28-13 17:14 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 2341Fccc
Can one of you blokes help a fellow out with a complete phone number and / or link to an ad for a good provider in the FCCC please? PM if desired.
Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
LexLuther
-
08-28-13 16:47 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 175M & m
M&m in Springfield is closed up now. Went to rain flow. May / Mae older but above average massage. Very nice top with yum yum nips. She was only one there that day. Not sure when new girls will show.
Prince when I went had a not attractive answer the door and I bolted. Blue gone from there. Oh we'll.
-
08-28-13 08:26 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 285The FCCC stands for Falls Church Chinese Condo. It is a large apartment building where some of the apartments are used as whorehouses. One is behind the Eden Center and another is on RT. 50 on the Arlington Fairfax county line. I've never been in one. They have limited membership / Currently they are *full-up.
Ed.
Originally Posted by Watta [View Original Post]
I have been seeing a special UTR type the last few months BUT today I went back to the good ole FCCC and had one of the best tiems ever there!
Go there. Ask for AHNEE! She is a chunky Chinese who will do you up just the way you deserve!
If you want the phone number. 202-xxx-3000 is the one to call.
WATTA GREAT TIME!
I moved here from ohio please expand FCCC at least a name hint so that I can find it on google.
Thanks
-
08-28-13 01:07 #7161

Posts: 906I'm about 99. 7% sure you won't be able to find it on Google, Lee. Seeing as how you're new to the forum, and before someone here flames you with the "RTFF" acronym, I'll give you a small lead: If you read the forum archives and do some searches, you might find the answer to the FCCC. You might even find out about the TCCC and the SCCC. (Yes, they're real, or used to be.)
Originally Posted by Lee Mansg
[View Original Post]
No, go do your homework.
R:R
-
08-27-13 23:03 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 206Smoochee
So, a couple of weeks back I went to one of my old haunts and got a new provider, sort of your typical, older K-gal but attractive. Things moved long nicely, but she kept giving me little kisses on the mouth. It was sort of awkward, as I hadn't worked out my position on this. Is this common behavior? I think the deal was that she was new to the trade, and she sort of needed to fall in love a little bit in order to get into the proceedings. Anyway, I think she enjoyed our encounter, but not as much as I did.
-
08-27-13 12:17 #7159Regular Member

Posts: 9Personal Question
Ok if I Goto a new spot and they don't take my money in the first 5 mins. Should I bolt? It's been my experience that when this happens the end result seems to never be the desired result.
Tha Monger
-
08-27-13 12:12 #7158Regular Member

Posts: 9Woodbridge Spa. Gerber Dr.
Ok this a nice place found next to Jiffy Lube off Minnieville. Paid for an hour and didn't as her name. Again I got a young girl, not cute not ugly. Shown to room, towel thrown on floor, you guy know my routine. Towel was picked up and placed on me. Massage went well, it wasn't that good so I assumed there would be more of finish. I won't bore you with the details but at the end I was asked if I would like a table shower. Of course I would. I'm taken to a special room and she proceeded to was me down. A wash rag was laid over the stick and rocks and I promptly removed it, I explained that there was no need for that. I was promptly over ruled. Strike out! Won't be back.
Ok the worst part was after I'm dressed and walking out to the front and their waiting for me at the front desk with that look of how was it.
-
08-27-13 11:56 #7157Regular Member

Posts: 9Woodbridge Report
Hey Fellas.
Just reporting on a few Woodbridge Spas. New ones have been popping up lately. Here's the report.
Sasha Spa. Which is across from the street from CH spa. They have been very busy everything I tried to get in there and I would have always have to come back. Of course I figured this was a good thing. If a place is busy then of course there are extras. Went in paid for 1 hour and was told to undress. Like always I throw the towel on the floor and lay there naked. Enters in a young skinny unattractive but not ugly girl, she was just basic. She picks up the towel and covers me up. Ugh. 15 mins in. As soon as I relaxed my mind and came to grips with the fact that their would be no "happy ending" to this I would just enjoyed the massage. She removes the towel completely. Oh Yeah I thought. Then I performed all my best I won't tell rubs and moves but wasnt sure if I was getting any where. Ok flip over. This lame gets an even bigger towel and covers me from my neck to my toes. Performed an scalp massage and said all done. No luck. Left totally depressed. Will not repeat.
-
08-27-13 05:52 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 215Saunas are always lonely
The girl rarely, almost never gets in the sauna with you. They are either getting things situated or they don't want to get all sweaty since they are dressed in the regular clothes. I did visit a spa in DC for awhile H&H Flotation years ago. It had girls of all color. I got stuck on this one Russian chick and that place had a jacuzzi. She would get naked with me and sit in the jacuzzi with me and then we would start our fun with a little underwater bodyslide. We would move on to the table to finish. Sorry I don't know why I told that story. I got caught up. Haha. Bottom line, they do not get in the sauna with you. But remember YMMV.
Originally Posted by MassageAl
[View Original Post]
Take care and be safe hunting.
Loader.
:












Reply With Quote





