Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 12112
-
08-25-13 16:53 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 124Chillie
Was she wearing a red top and gray sweat top Jean shorts.
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-13 16:37 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 686Actually deaf
Yes I have seen here out and about quite a bit. She actually is deaf I believe. Be carefull with her. The cops are always hovering arround her when I drive by. She about 5'6" tall and about 130 to 140 in weight. Not bad looking girl just the north L Has been crawling with le reciently.
Originally Posted by Milwaukee1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-13 15:29 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 61Northside
So I picked up a BSW the other night. I think she was deaf or damn near it. I received a CBJ for a Jackson. She was good and actually attractive with a nice shape. I did not catch her name. If anyone knows and has digits PM me.
-
08-25-13 15:25 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 277No Chella to be seen right now. Chillie is her very own entity, LSW with stylish glasses and visible tats on neck and shoulder.
Originally Posted by Stallis
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-13 13:29 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 123Thanks
Thanks for the PMs everybody. I got it figured out now. I think I am just going to window shop for while, cause I have never picked up a SW. I have only gone to a few AMPs and gotten some fun on the flip, but the SW game just seems so much cheaper.
Originally Posted by Jd920
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-13 09:29 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 124Loop
Just made the loop again. Started at 530. More action today than yesterday. None on N. Over to G. BBSW on 20. Over to L. Saw 3. Around 16. Each one looked fine until they got to the car. All had bad pitted faces. Found another one by SA. Her man was about 10 ft behind her. Pulled in to get some coffee but the place was closed. She walked up to the car. Long brown hair looked pregnant and again big spots on each cheek. Just couldn't pull the trigger. Gave 5 bucks for some food and left. Went down 6th and towards G. Saw the same LSW as yesterday swung around on M and came back. She was gone. Up G and down N. Nothing out. Very little LE out. I may be too picky but I just can't see doing anything with the bad face girls. Wil try again later.
-
08-25-13 00:05 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 2814I feel exactly the same way that you do.
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-13 23:16 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 123The loop
Could somebody please explain this to me? I have 2 running theories as to what N and G stand for, but I am not positive. Moving back down to milwaukee in September and would like to do some sight seeing on this loop you all speak of.
-
08-24-13 22:30 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 134Chillie?
Do you mean Chella?
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
Guess I bailed a little early, I was out from about 1 30 to 3 and I agree, absolutely nothing around.
-
08-24-13 19:28 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 277Saturday Afternoon south loop
Ran the south loop for about an hour and a half this afternoon between 2:45 and 4:15 or so. Very, very few girls that I could spot and very little LEO presence. Finally, a little after 4:00, I spotted Chillie on L. Subtle eye contract, turned off L, went to the next side street and back up towards L. She had already turned on the side street and jumped right in. Drove to a spot I like, let her do the deed for agreed. 25, and dropped her off where she requested. She was laid back and did a good job. Was surprised she wrapped me, but wasn't going to make in issue of it. Would probably be smarter of me to insist on wrapping regularly, but I don't. On the other hand I have never been tempted to go FS with an SW due to hygiene issues. I would consider taking one to a notel for a shower and cfs if I were comfortable enough with them.
-
08-24-13 09:40 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 124Saturday
Just made the loop. Started at 630 on Lisbon over to N over to G over to L. Ran the L G N 3 times. Only one sighting. Young LSW on 10 &L. Swung around and was gone when I came around the corner. Will go back out this afternoon.
-
08-23-13 22:47 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 715New camera
Thanks guys, I am sure that I will get great use of this camera.
Mw Jrp is a great senior member that travels quite a few cities. Look in Flint, Mi, Dayton OH. Otherwise just do a search.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-13 20:16 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 134Aw, man, thanks for the info, but that's really disappointing to hear. When I scooped her all she asked was we not to go to far away. Once we stopped she went down and stayed down, but we were just doing a CBJ in the car and I was probably done in 5 or 6 minutes. I was considering FS as her body type is exactly what I like, but I guess I'll just stick with the BJ.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
Thanks as well for the info on the other providers as well!
-
08-23-13 17:30 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 142I had a dream.
A couple of days ago I had a dream about a bit of a skanky lookin thinnish blond sittin on a stoop on about 14th N G . Went around the corner and she hopped in and we chatted a bit as I drove away. Told me her name was Misty Blue. Never had seen her before but the price was right at. 25 and she seemed eager to please. Even pleasin while I drove which is very distracting for me. Went to a quiet spot and she worked on me until she finished with a CIMWS. Not too shabby a performance and she gave me digits but when I tried them again the next day, the number was "temporarily disconnected" (if only these girls could get it thru their empty heads that their phone means extra business for them . They would NEVER let it get 'temporarily disconnected") but, what do I know?
Bones out
-
08-23-13 13:32 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 206Boner Killers
Attitude that kills a boner.[/QUOTE]The older I get, the easier it is to kill. Very sad.










Reply With Quote





