Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16033

    Becky's pants come down

    My business trip being delayed now until Monday, I hit the BP / cb stroll in the early afternoon. I found two BSW on patapsco but neither sparked my interest, and spotted an older WSW down near 3rd street. I see this one out alot but I never picked her up, she always looks like she is stumbling and staggering when she walks, so I always pass her. Anyone know who she is? Maybe I should give her a try sometime?

    Headed on down to the W / W track and I spot my girl Becky sitting again, so I offer her a lift. She thanks me for having the AC on because its hot out, and we drive to our quiet place. Once there I remind her that she promised me yesterday that I could get her pants down next time I picked her up, and of course she remembers her promise and pulled her pants down to her knees. I got to pet a very nice smelling vag that had just a bit of stubble and it became very wet when I spent a little time toying her clit. After a few minutes of petting she grabs my buddy and starts another quality BBBJ while I continued to play with her sweet spot. I tell her that I am really enjoying our time together and offer additional donations to her grocery money if she would allow me to suit up and give her the "in-and-out treatment" and she declines saying that today was her and her husband's anniversary and he would be getting it later. I remind her that I don't pack a gigantic cock and I assure her that I would not be ruining it for him or anything like that."Maybe next time" she says. Yep a SW playing hard-to-get! She also tells me that she doesn't take her pants down on her dates, that she only does head because only the husband gets the pussy. It becomes clear that I would not be smashing the vag today, so she gets back to the BBBJ and the a minivan pulls up and parks behind us, we both quickly get our clothes back together and realize it is a just mother who stopped to attend to her child in the backseat but we are blocked in and can't leave. Total fucking mood killer and my erection is now gone. She tells me that she needs to get back to her husband and we are done today. I tell her we can be done today, if she lets me fuck her next time. She reminds me that she has a husband and he's the only one that gets the pussy. I tell her we are going to another place and she will have another chance to fnish the BBBJ today and she agrees. She gets back on it with a fast paced head bobbing technique, it's clear to me she wants to finish me so I will take her home. As the finish line approaches I ask her to go to the slow DT and she does and quickly gets the CIM and then spits. As we drive back I thank her for her efforts today and mention to her how much I have been enjoying our new friendship. I ask her if next time I can get her pants all the way off and give her my condom wrapped gift and she says "maybe for a few dollars more" and I inform her that I'm already gving her more than standard donation for BBBJCIM at. 35 and she tells me she usually gets .40 out there. I thanked her for offering me a friendly discount and then she hits me up for a tip. I told her if she lets me tap it next time I will give her a tip today then she began to walk away. I call her back to my car, tipped her. 05 and gave her a hug and she says I will probably get in the pussy next time. That's what I wanted to hear girl. I really think she would have given it up today if it weren't for the anniversary with the husband thing. I'll pick her up one more time and if I don't get the vag then that will probably be the last time I pick her up. Plenty of other SW will without these husband issues.

    Total grocery fund donations today were .40 tip included.

  2. #16032
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I always carry in case someone gets stupid enough to threaten my well being (I have a permit to do so in MD). But to have a weapon with the intent to use it in anything other than a life or death situation is a bad way to be in this hobby. God help you if you get pulled over with a walker in the car. Welcome to central booking if they find you with a weapon you can't legally carry. Lets not go giving the ladies any more reasons to not trust us or think we are going to hurt them. They don't need any more excuses to pull a knife as a "persuasion tool" than they already can come up with in their short sighted brains.

    BQ22
    I'm legal, but I wouldn't use THAT particular type of weapon for that sort of thing- I was more venting then anything else (I normally write reports in Works and check them an hour later before I post so I don't come off as crazy for that reason- I didn't do that Saturday morning). That said, anyone in this hobby who doesn't at least have pepper spray or a pocket knife on their person is looking to get themself into a problem situation.

  3. #16031

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Nicole Saturday night around 8 pm. She takes direction well and loves sucking dick. I swooped her up by the circle and took her little cute ass straight to Tims. She's 24, 2 kids, and doesn't know where baby daddy is. Blah, blah, blah. I did the right thing afterwards and treated her to at burger at Wendys. She's a cutie.

    BK.

    Attachment 270705

    Attachment 270706
    Sounds like you and JoeCool are cum brothers now. LOL

  4. #16030

    WSW from Bowie MD

    Criused the ww loop for a whole this morning, while making my rounds I wasn't paying attention and didn't stop at the sign making my loops . Got pulled over but got away with a warning, no points or donation to the state. I did drive down to Washington Blvd and made the turn were Jodie hangs out. My bad luck again, she was on her way to the corner store walking fast. We made eye contact, I was about to point at her to the spot we go to when I see two LE patrol cars parked a block up from were she was watching her go into the store. I kept on going and looked in my rear view mirror, I could see Jodie looking at my vehicle as I drove away. Maybe next time. I took the round about way to Wilkins so I woukdn't pass by the cop again. I decided after all that it would be better to stop by D's and chill for a minute. When I walked in there was a WSW sitting on the couch. She was tweaking a bit but after my LE run in and near miss I just wanted to bust a nut a split. I should have just split. She was making strange faces and moving her legs evey wicth way you can think of. She couldn't be still for a second. Every time I stroked down on her she her legs started flailing away. Gave up and told her to Finnish me with a BBBJ. I did most of the work but made sure I heald her head down so I could nut in her mouth. Never again will I do SW who is tweaking, she said she just got released and had been out for 5.days. she looked like it, she was plump and that's what hooked me . Lesson learned .

  5. #16029

    Bad breath?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunch Honey  [View Original Post]
    Really nice time, nice to be with good conversation.
    Nice lady with decent skills. Did you happen to notice her bad breath? Not sure if it was just cigarette breath or if she blew somebody before she serviced me.

  6. #16028

    MIA Cindy

    Has anyone seen Cindy of Brooklyn fame. Tall, very thin, messed up teeth. I figure she's either staying at the Graybar Hotel or maybe one of you mongers made an honest woman out of her. Hope she's OK.

  7. #16027

    Stephanie. Curtis Bay

    Really nice time, nice to be with good conversation.

  8. #16026

    Nicole on Wilkens

    Hooked up with Nicole Saturday night around 8 pm. She takes direction well and loves sucking dick. I swooped her up by the circle and took her little cute ass straight to Tims. She's 24, 2 kids, and doesn't know where baby daddy is. Blah, blah, blah. I did the right thing afterwards and treated her to at burger at Wendys. She's a cutie.

    BK.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Nicole1.jpg
Views:	1442
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	270705

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Nicole2.jpg
Views:	1308
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	270706

  9. #16025

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention yesterday while I was sitting in D's place I heard some loud talking coming from the street infront of his house. There was some young black girl talking to one of the neighbors in a loud voice, I could hear her talking, she said she just got out and they tested her ass for everthing. She seemed really happy about that. D got up, went to the door and told her she didn't need to tell the whole neighbourhood. She came in and sat down on the couch, she is a light brown skinned black girl, pretty in the face and has a round plump butt. Her boobs were nice and plump as well. She may be from a mixed race of white and black, I see a lot of that around. She was giving me the eye but I just finnished with Kat and was sitting in the living room chair watching the news. She looks like a civi, only way you will know is her giving you the look. She is a 10 on the SW scale, I have never seen or heard her name mentioned before. Next time I am at D's I will ask about her .
    She's legit body so-so when the clothes come off but the mic is great

  10. #16024

    Nicole

    Just got back from a date with Nicole. Found her sitting on some steps on the corner if Wilkens and Fulton. Went to our new spot. Got in the back seat. Started off with her amazing BBBJ. When I was nice and hard and ready she hopped on for some BBFS until I popped inside. Always an awesome time with her.

  11. #16023

    Umm woah

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Persuasion tool? WTF?
    I always carry in case someone gets stupid enough to threaten my well being (I have a permit to do so in MD). But to have a weapon with the intent to use it in anything other than a life or death situation is a bad way to be in this hobby. God help you if you get pulled over with a walker in the car. Welcome to central booking if they find you with a weapon you can't legally carry. Lets not go giving the ladies any more reasons to not trust us or think we are going to hurt them. They don't need any more excuses to pull a knife as a "persuasion tool" than they already can come up with in their short sighted brains.

    BQ22

  12. #16022

    Forgot her name

    Went to cb / be, drove about 1 hour, and found girl with brown hair on fairhaven. I parked to let her walk by, she some to window, asked if I can give her ride, and I agreed. She was about 6 on civi scale, and 8 on SW scale. Nice shape, about 25, we start to drive, she did check and I check her and all good. She said she lived in dc, has child. We go my spot, said. 2 and she agreed to CBJ. Was good, did not complain, and I played with her goods as she worked, about 15 minutes and I was done. All and all, was good, I got her number, and she let me take photos but asked I not post online.

  13. #16021

    Uncle is everywhere right now

    I have been out for the last 3 hours no targets because uncle is everywhere on WW / CB. It's like they've decided no fun for the monger a tonight. I've decided to pack it in. There were a few but before I could make a block uncle was there I counted 6 cars And The can at royal farms at wash / Monroe. In CB two uleo cars silver with 4 in each car had a WSW hemmed up. Looks to dangerous tonight. Good hunting if you venture out.

  14. #16020

    1. 5 for a Kelly?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayMichaels82  [View Original Post]
    After a failure to get lucky civi style early this morning, I hit Conkling and didn't see anything of note, so I headed to Dundalk. There were several older ladies out who I figure were working, but I wasn't sure, so I kept driving. It's hard to tell who's working around 2 on the weekends when the dance club lets out, but I eventually found a girl along Dundalk who gave me the wave. She hopped in, introduced herself as Kelly, and made me finger her as a LE check. Kelly is around 5'6" or so, blonde hair past the shoulders, a not-great face,"nursing" A cups with nice nips that look like Bs before the bra comes off, a tight stomach, nice long legs and a medium ass. There's a "band" tattoo on her right bicep, and something big on her right calf, and possibly more. She says she's unemployed and normally works off of BP with a few other girls and only started to "walk" two weeks ago. I didn't see any evidence of her on BP (she said her internet was turned off, so that might be why she's walking) , but I didn't see any evidence of drug use, either.

    We discussed head, and I went off to my spot, which was not useable. LE was bordering on heavy, so I was reluctant to go to another spot. Kelly said she had a friend whose place we might be able to use, or we could hit a notel, which I opted for. (I've never used one, but she said. 25 for 2 hours was the rate at El Rich.) She mauled me the whole way there. We got there and I held her purse while she went to the office, and she came back and said that it would be. 45 for 4 hours. I questioned it, but gave her the extra, and then we went into our room. We negotiated 1. 5 for 2 hours, and I put the money on the dresser. Kelly cleaned up, and got to work giving me some nice head that lasted for about 30 minutes, with a few breaks for texts. This was followed by a nonimpressive massage, interupted by a phone call from Kelly's mother.

    Kelly said her daughter was having asthma problems, and gave her mother instructions on what to do. The mother called back a few minutes later, and Kelly said that she had to leave, right after grabbing the cash and putting it in her pocket. An arguement ensued- she saying we'd been there for 1. 5 hours and that it was close enough to 2 hours for the 1. 5, and me saying we hadn't been there for an hour and that she owed me. 8. My persuasion tool was in the car, but I convinced Kelly to throw some Jacksons out of the door in an effort to get me out, and so I grabbed my stuff and went out and retrieved them, with her slamming the door behind me. (It turned out to be three of them.)

    I drove around a bit, just for kicks, and I saw Kelly walking 40 about ten minutes later. She was walking the median, not the shoulder- it's possible she hadn't concocted a big lie to rip me off, but I don't care. If her kid was that sick, she had plenty of cash for a cab call, and she said she was from Essex, so it's not like she'd be walking to get there, especially if it was an emergency. I would've repeated (hell, I would've become a regular) in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the bullshit at the end, but I won't bother with this one again.
    Persuasion tool? WTF?

  15. #16019

    Jessica On Wilkens Avenue

    Ran into Jessica a while back and got some head that was out of this world. All I can say is that the girl can suck a tennis ball through a straw. Another set of grade A lips fellaz. If you see her out there don't miss out.

    http://www.postthatass.com/image/4226
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0822003352.jpg‎   0822003450.jpg‎   0822003529.jpg‎   0822003623.jpg‎   0822003648(1).jpg‎  

    0822003821.jpg‎   0822003847.jpg‎   0822003951.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape