Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 808 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2647

    Chillie

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    No Chella to be seen right now. Chillie is her very own entity, LSW with stylish glasses and visible tats on neck and shoulder.
    Was she wearing a red top and gray sweat top Jean shorts.

  2. #2646

    Actually deaf

    Yes I have seen here out and about quite a bit. She actually is deaf I believe. Be carefull with her. The cops are always hovering arround her when I drive by. She about 5'6" tall and about 130 to 140 in weight. Not bad looking girl just the north L Has been crawling with le reciently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwaukee1  [View Original Post]
    So I picked up a BSW the other night. I think she was deaf or damn near it. I received a CBJ for a Jackson. She was good and actually attractive with a nice shape. I did not catch her name. If anyone knows and has digits PM me.

  3. #2645

    Northside

    So I picked up a BSW the other night. I think she was deaf or damn near it. I received a CBJ for a Jackson. She was good and actually attractive with a nice shape. I did not catch her name. If anyone knows and has digits PM me.

  4. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Chella?

    Guess I bailed a little early, I was out from about 1 30 to 3 and I agree, absolutely nothing around.
    No Chella to be seen right now. Chillie is her very own entity, LSW with stylish glasses and visible tats on neck and shoulder.

  5. #2643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd920  [View Original Post]
    Could somebody please explain this to me? I have 2 running theories as to what N and G stand for, but I am not positive. Moving back down to milwaukee in September and would like to do some sight seeing on this loop you all speak of.
    Thanks for the PMs everybody. I got it figured out now. I think I am just going to window shop for while, cause I have never picked up a SW. I have only gone to a few AMPs and gotten some fun on the flip, but the SW game just seems so much cheaper.

  6. #2642

    Loop

    Just made the loop again. Started at 530. More action today than yesterday. None on N. Over to G. BBSW on 20. Over to L. Saw 3. Around 16. Each one looked fine until they got to the car. All had bad pitted faces. Found another one by SA. Her man was about 10 ft behind her. Pulled in to get some coffee but the place was closed. She walked up to the car. Long brown hair looked pregnant and again big spots on each cheek. Just couldn't pull the trigger. Gave 5 bucks for some food and left. Went down 6th and towards G. Saw the same LSW as yesterday swung around on M and came back. She was gone. Up G and down N. Nothing out. Very little LE out. I may be too picky but I just can't see doing anything with the bad face girls. Wil try again later.

  7. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand I have never been tempted to go FS with an SW due to hygiene issues. I would consider taking one to a notel for a shower and cfs if I were comfortable enough with them.
    I feel exactly the same way that you do.

  8. #2640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    The loop

    Could somebody please explain this to me? I have 2 running theories as to what N and G stand for, but I am not positive. Moving back down to milwaukee in September and would like to do some sight seeing on this loop you all speak of.

  9. #2639

    Chillie?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    Ran the south loop for about an hour and a half this afternoon between 2:45 and 4:15 or so. Very, very few girls that I could spot and very little LEO presence. Finally, a little after 4:00, I spotted Chillie on L. Subtle eye contract, turned off L, went to the next side street and back up towards L. She had already turned on the side street and jumped right in. Drove to a spot I like, let her do the deed for agreed. 25, and dropped her off where she requested. She was laid back and did a good job. Was surprised she wrapped me, but wasn't going to make in issue of it. Would probably be smarter of me to insist on wrapping regularly, but I don't. On the other hand I have never been tempted to go FS with an SW due to hygiene issues. I would consider taking one to a notel for a shower and cfs if I were comfortable enough with them.
    Do you mean Chella?

    Guess I bailed a little early, I was out from about 1 30 to 3 and I agree, absolutely nothing around.

  10. #2638

    Saturday Afternoon south loop

    Ran the south loop for about an hour and a half this afternoon between 2:45 and 4:15 or so. Very, very few girls that I could spot and very little LEO presence. Finally, a little after 4:00, I spotted Chillie on L. Subtle eye contract, turned off L, went to the next side street and back up towards L. She had already turned on the side street and jumped right in. Drove to a spot I like, let her do the deed for agreed. 25, and dropped her off where she requested. She was laid back and did a good job. Was surprised she wrapped me, but wasn't going to make in issue of it. Would probably be smarter of me to insist on wrapping regularly, but I don't. On the other hand I have never been tempted to go FS with an SW due to hygiene issues. I would consider taking one to a notel for a shower and cfs if I were comfortable enough with them.

  11. #2637

    Saturday

    Just made the loop. Started at 630 on Lisbon over to N over to G over to L. Ran the L G N 3 times. Only one sighting. Young LSW on 10 &L. Swung around and was gone when I came around the corner. Will go back out this afternoon.

  12. #2636

    New camera

    Thanks guys, I am sure that I will get great use of this camera.

    Mw Jrp is a great senior member that travels quite a few cities. Look in Flint, Mi, Dayton OH. Otherwise just do a search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe we can take up a collection to buy you a camera. Who is Mw Jrp, I don't recognize the handle?

  13. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    Just a lot of complaining when you are f*cking that has NO good effect.

    Well with no erection this game was over. It is really to bad with her. Nice face and body but attitude that kills a boner.
    Aw, man, thanks for the info, but that's really disappointing to hear. When I scooped her all she asked was we not to go to far away. Once we stopped she went down and stayed down, but we were just doing a CBJ in the car and I was probably done in 5 or 6 minutes. I was considering FS as her body type is exactly what I like, but I guess I'll just stick with the BJ.

    Thanks as well for the info on the other providers as well!

  14. #2634

    I had a dream.

    A couple of days ago I had a dream about a bit of a skanky lookin thinnish blond sittin on a stoop on about 14th N G . Went around the corner and she hopped in and we chatted a bit as I drove away. Told me her name was Misty Blue. Never had seen her before but the price was right at. 25 and she seemed eager to please. Even pleasin while I drove which is very distracting for me. Went to a quiet spot and she worked on me until she finished with a CIMWS. Not too shabby a performance and she gave me digits but when I tried them again the next day, the number was "temporarily disconnected" (if only these girls could get it thru their empty heads that their phone means extra business for them . They would NEVER let it get 'temporarily disconnected") but, what do I know?

    Bones out

  15. #2633

    Boner Killers

    Attitude that kills a boner.[/QUOTE]The older I get, the easier it is to kill. Very sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape