Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4340

    Words of wisdom from an old sage!

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    When a girl tries to sting us I think we should walk away without saying anything. Conversation adds to the drama. Swinging back isn't the answer. We cannot appreciate the pressure the girl must be under to get the point of entering pay for play in the first place. We cannot tell the desperate from the truly unfortunate, from the lazy.

    No good comes from trying to hurt anyone.

    We should simply walk away. It's better to err on the side of doing no harm. If we can't afford walking away we can't afford being here.
    Golfster,

    I was looking to see if I could edit your post in the interest of brevity, but pretty much all of it, in my opinion, is relevant, germaine and instructive. I particularly like the "do no harm" admonition. This was Lit's mantra, if I remember correctly. It is sometimes easy to forget that, for the most part, these little fish are civilians who have entered the Bowl for a variety of reasons, sometimes more than one, and may just be experiencing a rough patch in their lives, looking for sexual excitement, or perhaps are in over their heads. One just never knows what the real truth is in any given situation. It is why I take so much effort to winnow out the pros and UTRs, who granted are still people too, but their skin is arguably thicker. Who among us wants to make a baby the same age as our children cry? Better to do no harm and walk away.

    If you have been scammed and lost some money, consider it tuition, and learn from your mistakes. If I quit college the first time I got a C, well, I wouldn't have graduated.

    Keep up the good work, my brothers, and as always, don't forget to write!

    Scott

  2. #4339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Little DIFFERENT

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Hey Just 757, sounds like you have landed a Nando 1, and she is just using you as an ATM when she needs a cash infusion. If you want more emotional buy in then she is not the one for you, but if a fuck buddy is acceptable then keep her on the side and continue looking for a "real" SB. Tell her how it has to be since you are the guy with the $$. Yes, they have the pussy but she needs the $$. Tell her 1) no more nagging about money. 2) what her allowance will be. 3) expect to answer your texts within 8 hrs, and 4) hit the road if that doesn't work for her. And be prepared to drop her from your rotation if she defies you. There are plenty more where she came from.
    I have a little bit different take on this. I believe once you go down the road of negotiations with a woman about her body. It is going downhill from there. Nando 1 or not. 1. Don't get too attached to one SB especially at the beginning. 2. Don't negotiate, there are plenty more out there. Negotiating will lead to at the least hard feelings. And if you want a steady ATF type relationship negotiating will certainly hurt that.

    She is probably thinking. I will do what I have to since he won't take care of me.

    Revvo

  3. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron M  [View Original Post]
    It's just how much are you willing to pay?
    I pay $ per visit. Whether its an hour or an overnite. I calculate all expenses into that $, such as food, nails, etc. As I am rarely alone, it does add up.

    I have a different arrangement with my roommate as she does get free rent. So my cash out of pocket is far less.

  4. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Ron: Thanks but no thanks. If we can't teach lessons to these SBs then they will continue with other brothers of us. This girl can be easily taught a lesson. If I can do that help to my other SD bros then why not. This girl don't have car. And will come with you. I wish I could take her for ride or dinner on some other town (which she can do) and let her take a cab / taxi back. This will definitely tell her. That SDs know her.
    When a girl tries to sting us I think we should walk away without saying anything. Conversation adds to the drama. Swinging back isn't the answer. We cannot appreciate the pressure the girl must be under to get the point of entering pay for play in the first place. We cannot tell the desperate from the truly unfortunate, from the lazy.

    No good comes from trying to hurt anyone.

    We should simply walk away. It's better to err on the side of doing no harm. If we can't afford walking away we can't afford being here.

  5. #4336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    It Costs Money.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Way more. Way way more. lol
    It's just how much are you willing to pay?

  6. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    but there is more pussy than sugar in the world, I promise you.
    Way more. Way way more. lol

    My new baby is gonna be here soon. The 21 AA HCB. She is so sweet. Making sure most of the sugar goes into beauty today. Pedicure, new dress and sandals if I can find them. She is dressing and grooming per my request today.

    Have 2 m&gs set up for this week. A 27 AA spinner type with a job and very ripe. Also a 18 petite latina beauty student. My super hot latina spinner from last week is MIA at the moment. Not hesitating. Just moving forward. If they snooze they lose.

  7. #4334

    Right on!

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Hey Just 757, sounds like you have landed a Nando 1, and she is just using you as an ATM when she needs a cash infusion. If you want more emotional buy in then she is not the one for you, but if a fuck buddy is acceptable then keep her on the side and continue looking for a "real" SB. Tell her how it has to be since you are the guy with the $$. Yes, they have the pussy but she needs the $$. Tell her 1) no more nagging about money. 2) what her allowance will be. 3) expect to answer your texts within 8 hrs, and 4) hit the road if that doesn't work for her. And be prepared to drop her from your rotation if she defies you. There are plenty more where she came from.
    Fred, and 757,

    My thoughts exactly. There is always a need for a Booty Baby or two, but don't let your heart, or head (the big one) get involved with someone like this. It is assured that she has not fallen for you in that way. If she's a good fuck, and you want to continue things, by all means do so. But I agree that ground rules need to be established, and don't worry about "hurting her feelings." As Fred said, she has the pussy, but you have the sugar. Each of these is something the other wants, but there is more pussy than sugar in the world, I promise you.

    Peace,

    Scott

  8. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly that happened to me on SA once when I was trying to send multiple messages.
    Yes, there is limitation of how many messages you can send it in a day. I believe it is 100 or 50.

  9. #4332

    Messages on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by LoriTruck  [View Original Post]
    So I renew my privilages with SA and my fingers take over while being coached by Junior. I send message after message and before you know it, I wind up with 42 messages all together that I either: sent initially or replied to. I go to reply to Pot#1, who lives in Iowa, & actually initiated the convo and I get an error message saying "To prevent spamming, we have limited the number of messages you can send in a 24 hour period." WHAT! I had just struck gold! So now I can't message this sugarbird, that said all she was looking for was a little fun, for 24 hours. It's like finding out Santa is not real. Anyone else ran into this problem?
    If I remember correctly that happened to me on SA once when I was trying to send multiple messages.

  10. #4331

    Nando 1 alert

    Quote Originally Posted by Just757  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow brethren. Well I have a young sugar babe. 18 and I really like her. I mostly just like to have one sugarbaby because I don't want to expose myself to more risk, (especially with all the secret tracking going on nowadays.) She does try to negotiate with me often for more, but I'm used to haggling for anything so she is squeezing blood out of a stone from me. It can get really annoying sometimes though.

    I don't really understand what is going on with my "babe." Sometimes I will text her and not hear anything 2-5 days in a row or longer. Other times she will hit me up out of the blue pleading to see her asap because she needs some cash. Usually, the man downstairs is happy to oblige, but I'm begging the answer, why can't I get a steady response from her? Maybe she is seeing someone else / etc? I don't get it. Do I need to find someone else to fill the position? Help a SD out.
    Hey Just 757, sounds like you have landed a Nando 1, and she is just using you as an ATM when she needs a cash infusion. If you want more emotional buy in then she is not the one for you, but if a fuck buddy is acceptable then keep her on the side and continue looking for a "real" SB. Tell her how it has to be since you are the guy with the $$. Yes, they have the pussy but she needs the $$. Tell her 1) no more nagging about money. 2) what her allowance will be. 3) expect to answer your texts within 8 hrs, and 4) hit the road if that doesn't work for her. And be prepared to drop her from your rotation if she defies you. There are plenty more where she came from.

  11. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by Just757  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow brethren. Well I have a young sugar babe. 18 and I really like her. I mostly just like to have one sugarbaby because I don't want to expose myself to more risk, (especially with all the secret tracking going on nowadays.) She does try to negotiate with me often for more, but I'm used to haggling for anything so she is squeezing blood out of a stone from me. It can get really annoying sometimes though.

    I don't really understand what is going on with my "babe." Sometimes I will text her and not hear anything 2-5 days in a row or longer. Other times she will hit me up out of the blue pleading to see her asap because she needs some cash. Usually, the man downstairs is happy to oblige, but I'm begging the answer, why can't I get a steady response from her? Maybe she is seeing someone else / etc? I don't get it. Do I need to find someone else to fill the position? Help a SD out.
    Couple things stand out to me:

    1. She likely has a narcissistic personality

    2. She clearly sees a use for you, but only as a non-priority.

    I would establish some expectations regarding communication with 0 room for excuses (phone was off, emergency etc)

  12. #4329
    Just forget about the past, and move forward. .

    Just to prepare that these pots can go anytime, and need to move on when the time comes.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Brothers.

    I am back. I think my frustration is over! Someone did some prayer. Looks like. I met 1 SB and hopefully will be my ATF for long term. I think in last 2-3 days frustration of loosing to winning a medal. It can happen.

    I met this new SB, charming personality, and the way I like. We met between our two cities (half way. So drive was 45-50 mins). What a beautiful evening. Coffee and then directly desert. Loved it. Still not completely open. As SB said not on first date.

    I hope I found my ATF. Will follow some of the preparedness+opportunity rule of success. Thanks Scott and HG and others.

    Looks Like I am in the game for a while.

  13. #4328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    She's Not Worth Getting Revenge On.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Ron: Thanks but no thanks. If we can't teach lessons to these SBs then they will continue with other brothers of us. This girl can be easily taught a lesson. If I can do that help to my other SD bros then why not. This girl don't have car. And will come with you. I wish I could take her for ride or dinner on some other town (which she can do) and let her take a cab / taxi back. This will definitely tell her. That SDs know her.
    Sounds like you're still Mad. Best to just let it go. Don't focus on how you're going to get Revenge on her. Just find yourself an Awesome Provider. Believe me you'll forget about this Girl that Cheated you. We've all been Ripped Off by these kinds of Girls, me included. There's nothing you can do. So just move on and find an Awesome Provider. I did. Good Luck to you.

  14. #4327
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Preparedness+Opportunity=Success.

    You need to have a boy scout mentality to win at this game. And many others
    Brothers.

    I am back. I think my frustration is over! Someone did some prayer. Looks like. I met 1 SB and hopefully will be my ATF for long term. I think in last 2-3 days frustration of loosing to winning a medal. It can happen.

    I met this new SB, charming personality, and the way I like. We met between our two cities (half way. So drive was 45-50 mins). What a beautiful evening. Coffee and then directly desert. Loved it. Still not completely open. As SB said not on first date.

    I hope I found my ATF. Will follow some of the preparedness+opportunity rule of success. Thanks Scott and HG and others.

    Looks Like I am in the game for a while.

  15. #4326

    Whoa there buddy, slow down.

    So I renew my privilages with SA and my fingers take over while being coached by Junior. I send message after message and before you know it, I wind up with 42 messages all together that I either: sent initially or replied to. I go to reply to Pot#1, who lives in Iowa, & actually initiated the convo and I get an error message saying "To prevent spamming, we have limited the number of messages you can send in a 24 hour period." WHAT! I had just struck gold! So now I can't message this sugarbird, that said all she was looking for was a little fun, for 24 hours. It's like finding out Santa is not real. Anyone else ran into this problem?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape