Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 363 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3448

    Another Anon Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain1393  [View Original Post]
    I've done this a few times lately and I realized that if you keep looking and making loops around bway you'll find a good one or two. You just got to be patient and keep looking.
    I agree.

    She gave me her name but I forgot it. If anyone is interested, I'm pretty sure she can be found on Broadway – that is where I found her.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon Girl 001.jpg‎   Anon Girl 97.jpg‎   Anon Girl 002.jpg‎   Anon Girl 07.jpg‎   Anon Girl 01.jpg‎  

    Anon Girl 19.jpg‎   Anon Girl 17.jpg‎   Anon Girl 14.jpg‎   Anon Girl 10.jpg‎   Anon Girl 003.jpg‎  


  2. #3447

    Another Anon Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JR Long  [View Original Post]
    The selection and quality of SW on Broadway has been pretty poor the last several months despite what others have said IMHO. Mostly 2 and 3's. Mostly hardcore addicts who have been on Broadway for a longtime. Heather and Paige are two of the better ones out there right now. Alot of SW out because they tell me that business is poor and its taking longer to get picked up. I definitely think that LE and the cameras have taken their toll and guys aren't cruising Broadway as much. On a different note, thought that I saw Sara from backpage out the other night.
    She may not be a 10, but a 2 or 3?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon Girl 98.jpg‎   Anon Girl 06.jpg‎   Anon Girl 004.jpg‎   Anon Girl 009.jpg‎   Anon Girl 006.jpg‎  

    Anon Girl 25.jpg‎   Anon Girl 13.jpg‎   Anon Girl 12.jpg‎   Anon Girl 11.jpg‎   Anon Girl 26.jpg‎  


  3. #3446

    Re: Broadway stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHam75  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Broadway and saw many junkies on drugs. Please don't get me wrong, I didn't see any good looking SW from the Federal St / bus stop to Morgan. Many of you have reported young cute chicks working in this area. Where can we find them? Usually at what time? What are the hot spots (intersections or landmarks). I saw a few of them walking down the bus stop area going towards the bridge or across the street. Is there a different location where they hangout and gone quickly with their regulars? Not sure if they are working or walking with their BF, most of them didn't look that way though! Any tips appreciated!
    Broadway in Camden New Jersey.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon Girl 005.jpg‎   Anon Girl 96.jpg‎   Anon Girl 010.jpg‎   Anon Girl 23.jpg‎   Anon Girl 29.jpg‎  

    Anon Girl 16.jpg‎   Anon Girl 15.jpg‎   Anon Girl 008.jpg‎   Anon Girl 007.jpg‎   Anon Girl 27.jpg‎  


  4. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHam75  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Broadway and saw many junkies on drugs. Please don't get me wrong, I didn't see any good looking SW from the Federal St / bus stop to Morgan. Many of you have reported young cute chicks working in this area. Where can we find them? Usually at what time? What are the hot spots (intersections or landmarks). I saw a few of them walking down the bus stop area going towards the bridge or across the street. Is there a different location where they hangout and gone quickly with their regulars? Not sure if they are working or walking with their BF, most of them didn't look that way though! Any tips appreciated!
    I've done this a few times lately and I realized that if you keep looking and making loops around bway you'll find a good one or two. You just got to be patient and keep looking.

  5. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHam75  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Broadway and saw many junkies on drugs. Please don't get me wrong, I didn't see any good looking SW from the Federal St / bus stop to Morgan. Many of you have reported young cute chicks working in this area. Where can we find them? Usually at what time? What are the hot spots (intersections or landmarks). I saw a few of them walking down the bus stop area going towards the bridge or across the street. Is there a different location where they hangout and gone quickly with their regulars? Not sure if they are working or walking with their BF, most of them didn't look that way though! Any tips appreciated!
    The selection and quality of SW on Broadway has been pretty poor the last several months despite what others have said IMHO. Mostly 2 and 3's. Mostly hardcore addicts who have been on Broadway for a longtime. Heather and Paige are two of the better ones out there right now. Alot of SW out because they tell me that business is poor and its taking longer to get picked up. I definitely think that LE and the cameras have taken their toll and guys aren't cruising Broadway as much. On a different note, thought that I saw Sara from backpage out the other night.

  6. #3443

    Broadway stroll

    I drove by Broadway and saw many junkies on drugs. Please don't get me wrong, I didn't see any good looking SW from the Federal St / bus stop to Morgan. Many of you have reported young cute chicks working in this area. Where can we find them? Usually at what time? What are the hot spots (intersections or landmarks). I saw a few of them walking down the bus stop area going towards the bridge or across the street. Is there a different location where they hangout and gone quickly with their regulars? Not sure if they are working or walking with their BF, most of them didn't look that way though! Any tips appreciated!

  7. #3442

    Quality Inn, Gloucester and a Saturday Camden report

    This place is 4-5 minutes from Broadway and Morgan. Gives a AAA discount. I paid <70 with no reservation. It's a basic room, no inside corridor, free breakfast, the usual. Unlike many low-end chains there is lotion and conditioner provided in addition to shampoo and tiny bars of soap. This was much appreciated by one of my guests.

    As for the guests, Camden was its old self on Saturday afternoon. In a space of a couple hours I went up Bway and back down 676 5 or 6 times, and saw at least 20 girls between Bway and Morgan. I picked up the very first girl I saw coming up Broadway from Gloucester (after a loop around to check for safety) Melissa was at Broadway and Morgan. She's a young thick brunette who is living in a "sorority of working girls" off the railroad tracks. Back to the room, with a stop for sodas, and a good time. One of the perks of a hotel room is a place for her to shower before playtime. Sometimes I join them.

    After I dropped Melissa I made several indecisive loops. Too much to choose from. A couple real hotties were scooped before I could make the circuit back to them, and one exquisite blonde with glasses wouldn't get up and walk to the car though she's been giving me the look on each pass. Finally I settled on Jessica near Jefferson. A soft-spoken younger blonde with a great slim figure that isn't yet skeletal from the drugs. Excellent skills on the mic and very tight.

    Very little LE presence between 5-7 PM. One CamCo cruiser was parked for a time off Morgan, and another was camped out on the ramp from Morgan to 676 South. When I dropped Jessica the cop was gone from Morgan and there were at least 5 WSW in the block of Morgan between 676 and Broadway. Happy hunting.

    Jessica told me she was sure that there are places like Camden in the state I'm from. I told her there's no place like Camden anywhere. May it ever be so.

  8. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot Sprat and Delamancha for your great info. Why didn't I think about Expedia, like I do for everywhere else? That way I could look at multiple pictures of the motels / hotels and see which ones have the external type entrances that I'd prefer.

    And Sprat, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one taking the threat of bedbugs in these scuzzy houses and motels seriously. Besides the fear of taking one bug home, they also fuck with my performance. I have problems keeping wood if I'm afraid that that every itch is a bedbug crawling on me?

    Though maybe I / we should calm down and accept the bugs as another risk in this hobby, like pimps and LE and STDs. The best we can hope for in this game is risk reduction, NOT risk elimination. When we get our kicks by having multiple heroin addicted hotties give us a couple of bbbjws, by definition we are putting ourselves at risk.

    I won't be coming back to Camden until the week of the 25th (my vacation starts then) , so I have time to save more money, gather all the details and make more secure plans. Especially after reading the reports from BeBop about the new resurgence of the Camden PD, I've really got to keep my game tight. I'm going to have to keep this as my new mantra,"risk reduction not risk elimination". If I wanted risk elimination. I'd go up to Montreal again.
    If you do bring home bed bugs wash all clothes and dry in high heat and use diatomaceous earth (you can get it at home depot).

  9. #3440
    Thanks a lot Sprat and Delamancha for your great info. Why didn't I think about Expedia, like I do for everywhere else? That way I could look at multiple pictures of the motels / hotels and see which ones have the external type entrances that I'd prefer.

    And Sprat, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one taking the threat of bedbugs in these scuzzy houses and motels seriously. Besides the fear of taking one bug home, they also fuck with my performance. I have problems keeping wood if I'm afraid that that every itch is a bedbug crawling on me?

    Though maybe I / we should calm down and accept the bugs as another risk in this hobby, like pimps and LE and STDs. The best we can hope for in this game is risk reduction, NOT risk elimination. When we get our kicks by having multiple heroin addicted hotties give us a couple of bbbjws, by definition we are putting ourselves at risk.

    I won't be coming back to Camden until the week of the 25th (my vacation starts then) , so I have time to save more money, gather all the details and make more secure plans. Especially after reading the reports from BeBop about the new resurgence of the Camden PD, I've really got to keep my game tight. I'm going to have to keep this as my new mantra,"risk reduction not risk elimination". If I wanted risk elimination. I'd go up to Montreal again.

  10. #3439

    Happenings pt2

    Ok so went back north. Now I forgot to mention that as I was going south a block past Atlantic I saw red and blues bone on either a little farther north or at Atlantic hard to tell in rear view from a distance. I also noticed yellow strobes past them. As I come up to Atlantic there is an undercover on the east side just getting done with a stop. Now WSW on the opp corner was no where to be seen but LSW was still there with handler. I keep heading north and as I get to Newton ave I see a wrecker towing two relatively nice cars in a hurry. I go hmm so I hang a left and make my way over to Newton and the down to 4th. What should I see at 4th and Atlantic but a new white Paddy wagon and two new county cars! I pass on by go a little further down make my way back up to Broadway and as I pass Atlantic heading north I see brunette WSW hottie and LSW and handler all walking west on Atlantic towards where all the 5'O is.

    Couple of things here. Now I maybe wrong but

    1. I can see a couple of spaces out or cracked out SW acting brazen on Broadway but for their handler to be that close and that exposed? I grew up in Bmore and not the nice part some of my family are in professional HO management and if Daddy gets pinched who is going to feed the babies and other HO's while he is away. You just don't do it!

    2. Most SW I see on Broadway keep it moving not stationary now albeit there is a bus stop there it is still on front you feel me and especially the way they were cool as hell with an undercover not 20ft away doing a stop the LSW was still lookin hard at passing cars and old boy was standing next to her.

    Like I said maybe I just don't have the feel for Camden yet but you add all that shit up and it don't smell right at all especially the multiple tow trucks coming from back where the po po parade were all sitting. Maybe there is a car import place back their somewhere but I don't believe in coinky dinks. No brown track suit chick either maybe she was a civilian or just rolled out. If anybody knows her as a newbie I am not going to ask for contact info but would like a confirm on her being a SW LOL. If so I am going to get that. Also earlier and in the PM massive presence up by the transpo center including a mobile tower like up in NY in the AM. Keep it real and stay frosty brothers.

  11. #3438

    Happenings today pt. 1

    Ok so I drove several times through Camden today for work. This morning around 9:30ish pickings were slim mostly older. Saw one what looked to be preggo LSW right off Broadway on Kaighn sitting on some steps with either her handler or soon to be baby daddy (I know no real distinction right!). On to this afternoon. So my first run down Broadway was at like 3:15 much more selection. Saw one up by Spruce st that if she is working will be my ATF. She had a brown kind of velour track suit on a body would not quit she was brunette so guessing WSW. A blonde a little further south with a pink or orange top and a nice rack at least from a distance she also had on a denim skirt legs a little too toothpickish for me and she seemed a little old (40's or hard life). Further down at Atlantic was a cute WSW brunette jeans on and a cute looking little rear. She was with a BBW LSW or redbone BSW with big sunglasses on. Looked like there handler was sitting on the steps. Kind of got a weird vibe from these two. They just seemed a little too brazen even for Broadway that and the firehouse right next to them. When I came back south the WSW was leaning on a nice car conversating. I don't have much experience with Broadway but have spent many a time mongering in Bmore on Wilkerson and in other locales. I am going to swing back north and see if my brown suited honey is out will let you know the details in next post.

  12. #3437

    Cherry Hill hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell77  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so my initial honeymoon period with Camden is over, but even when LE is showing force, you only have to wait 5-10 minutes before you spot a 23yr old WSW who will suck some good dick. I can't really complain about that. So I'm now planning a weekend trip to both your fair city and the one across the river (I plan on checking out Kensington also) and I need a hotel to stay at.

    I'm looking for a hotel that is both clean, I. E. Not likely to host a bed bug party, but also dirty enough where (for an extra fee of course) the management overlooks me bringing in 5-6 women a day. (Yeah. I'm planning on going a little crazy. But for $20-50 a pop, I can afford to!) I'm open to downtown Philly or Cherry Hill, or even somewhere in Camden proper, as long as its clean and girl friendly, I will consider it. I'm scheduling to pay around $100-ish a day for the room.

    While I know that I should use seperate hotels for sleeping and fun, I'm afraid to use the cheap $10 rooms for fear of bringing back bugs to the good hotel room that I would be sleeping in. Or I could be completely wrong. The $10 rooms could be both clean and are the convenient solution. Either way, I would very much appreciate the wisdom of the board.
    I've used the Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn in Cherry Hill, which are often available at discounts on Priceline / Hotwire. They're each about ten minutes from Bway. Never been challenged bringing 1-2 friends back in a night. The Crowne's elevators are on the other side of the lobby from the desk.

    Next trip I may try one of the Gloucester City hotels for play and stay further away in Mt. Laurel.

  13. #3436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell77  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so my initial honeymoon period with Camden is over, but even when LE is showing force, you only have to wait 5-10 minutes before you spot a 23yr old WSW who will suck some good dick. I can't really complain about that. So I'm now planning a weekend trip to both your fair city and the one across the river (I plan on checking out Kensington also) and I need a hotel to stay at.

    I'm looking for a hotel that is both clean, I. E. Not likely to host a bed bug party, but also dirty enough where (for an extra fee of course) the management overlooks me bringing in 5-6 women a day. (Yeah. I'm planning on going a little crazy. But for $20-50 a pop, I can afford to!) I'm open to downtown Philly or Cherry Hill, or even somewhere in Camden proper, as long as its clean and girl friendly, I will consider it. I'm scheduling to pay around $100-ish a day for the room.

    While I know that I should use seperate hotels for sleeping and fun, I'm afraid to use the cheap $10 rooms for fear of bringing back bugs to the good hotel room that I would be sleeping in. Or I could be completely wrong. The $10 rooms could be both clean and are the convenient solution. Either way, I would very much appreciate the wisdom of the board.
    Tyrell.

    A man of my heart, whenI was younger, I used to get a hotel on rt 130/38, at about 11am (start of their day) I would ask for a room in back I would bring a duffle bag with sleeping bag and trash bags and towel stuffed in it to the lobby, since I live up north my reason would be working down that way for the next two days, the sleeping bag was to f*ck on, towels were mine to clean up with, garbage bags were for the used stuff to bring to the local laundry mat not home.

    I would start at 11am on both sides of town, since in those days both sides where hopping. In the coasre of 12-15 hours it would be easy to have 4-5 SW's, once I had a few regulars I would call in advance (disposable monger phone) and would be rewarded with doubles, there used to be a few adult book stores in the area, in between SW's I would stop there and for pizza to build up load. I did this for years!

    I did not do Philly at the same time and did not start going there till a few years back.

    Leave clean cloths to go home with in the trunk.

    Good luck do as many as you can it justifys the hotel room expense, heck I used to meet girls leaving with there date as I was pulling in with mine.

  14. #3435

    Looking for a Good, but also Bad hotel

    Ok, so my initial honeymoon period with Camden is over, but even when LE is showing force, you only have to wait 5-10 minutes before you spot a 23yr old WSW who will suck some good dick. I can't really complain about that. So I'm now planning a weekend trip to both your fair city and the one across the river (I plan on checking out Kensington also) and I need a hotel to stay at.

    I'm looking for a hotel that is both clean, I. E. Not likely to host a bed bug party, but also dirty enough where (for an extra fee of course) the management overlooks me bringing in 5-6 women a day. (Yeah. I'm planning on going a little crazy. But for $20-50 a pop, I can afford to!) I'm open to downtown Philly or Cherry Hill, or even somewhere in Camden proper, as long as its clean and girl friendly, I will consider it. I'm scheduling to pay around $100-ish a day for the room.

    While I know that I should use seperate hotels for sleeping and fun, I'm afraid to use the cheap $10 rooms for fear of bringing back bugs to the good hotel room that I would be sleeping in. Or I could be completely wrong. The $10 rooms could be both clean and are the convenient solution. Either way, I would very much appreciate the wisdom of the board.

  15. #3434

    First time down Broadway

    New at this. I am normally a BP guy (been doing it for a few years now) but I was a little short on cash and decided to try going down Broadway which I never did before. I also heard that a lot of the younger looking girls on BP are actually from Broadway anyway so I thought that I would give it a try.

    I ended up seeing a cute looking girl near the triangle. She was a WSW wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. Her name was Ashley. Picked her up and took her to a 10 spot. FS for. 5. It was great service and she was nice. BBBJ, doggy, cowgirl, mish.

    Is. 5 too much or the normal rate for FS?

    I didn't really do my research but that was a bargain compared to BP girls. Anyway she was really cute and I saw a few other cute girls so I will definitely be doing this more often. Wish I would have drove down Broadway sooner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape