Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 808 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 734 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2621

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Saw a nice looking blonde on a corner of G. Wasn't sure if she was working or waiting for a bus because she didn't move off that corner. Anyway, made a couple of passes and she was still there. Turned the corner and she came towards me at about 1 mph. Had a bad feeling, but she got in. Don't remember her name, but she had a spiderweb tattoo on her neck, long blonde hair, and the reek of cigarette smoke. Waited til we were a few blocks away before I started talking, so I felt like she wasn't LE. Asked if she had time to get a room (really needed her to shower up) , but my offer of 30 was not enough. Didn't think it would be, and figured we would settle on 40. Asked her what she needed and she didn't have a number and was talking really slow. At that point I figured we were not going to have a good time so I told her I would take her back. Had that bad feeling again, so I dropped her a couple of blocks from where I found her.
    I saw her yesterday. I, too, was a bit suspicious because she would not move off that corner. I actually observed her for awhile. She was talking with a hispanic girl she called "Kim". I did see her walk pretty slowly down 15th St. But she never got in the vehicle she approached. I'm glad to know she got in the car with you, but sounds like she was pretty messed up. She had on tight, faded Jeans and definitely looked good in them. She had on big ol sunglasses, so it was hard to tell what her face was like. Thanks for the report, now that I am pretty sure she is not LE, I may give her a whirl if I can.

  2. #2620

    Not many anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLife  [View Original Post]
    Was slightly stupid last nite and somehow managed to pick up a tranny that really looked like a hottie on g, the moment he sat in and I saw the size of his calf muscle I knew I fucked up. I didn't want any fuss and gave him 5 bucks yo leave peacefully.

    Other the other hand, got a nice BBBJ on Lisbon from a WSW name tracy, Is it me or that Lisbon is almost never had WSW. First time seeing one.
    Carrie was working over there for a while, had 2 good BBBJCIM experiences with her, but the third she climbed in, was so fucked she passed out in my car and I had a hell of a time getting her out of my car.

    Dawn, probably in her late 20's, skinny with short almost spiked hair worked there pretty heavily a few years ago. I still have some pictures of her actually.

  3. #2619

    Blonde

    Saw a nice looking blonde on a corner of G. Wasn't sure if she was working or waiting for a bus because she didn't move off that corner. Anyway, made a couple of passes and she was still there. Turned the corner and she came towards me at about 1 mph. Had a bad feeling, but she got in. Don't remember her name, but she had a spiderweb tattoo on her neck, long blonde hair, and the reek of cigarette smoke. Waited til we were a few blocks away before I started talking, so I felt like she wasn't LE. Asked if she had time to get a room (really needed her to shower up) , but my offer of 30 was not enough. Didn't think it would be, and figured we would settle on 40. Asked her what she needed and she didn't have a number and was talking really slow. At that point I figured we were not going to have a good time so I told her I would take her back. Had that bad feeling again, so I dropped her a couple of blocks from where I found her.

  4. #2618
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindys Bf  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or heard from Mallory who walked N? She also went by Scarlett on BP. Also anyone heard from or seen Missy also from N? She seems to have disappeared too.
    Perhaps you have mistaken this site for craigslist missed connections. This site is for the sharing of information, not looking for missing people. Two posts both asking about the same girl.

  5. #2617

    Mallory

    Anybody seen or heard from Mallory who walked N? She also went by Scarlett on BP. Also anyone heard from or seen Missy also from N? She seems to have disappeared too.

  6. #2616

    North Loop

    Maybe it was just the nicer weather but on the North side, L between 27th and 35th was just booming around 11AM. 5 or 6 BSW all of them at least a 6 on the SW scale. I was on the clock so couldn't indulge, sadly nothing more to report.

  7. #2615

    Mistake

    Was slightly stupid last nite and somehow managed to pick up a tranny that really looked like a hottie on g, the moment he sat in and I saw the size of his calf muscle I knew I fucked up. I didn't want any fuss and gave him 5 bucks yo leave peacefully.

    Other the other hand, got a nice BBBJ on Lisbon from a WSW name tracy, Is it me or that Lisbon is almost never had WSW. First time seeing one.

  8. #2614

    Why didn't someone tell me

    Today must be ugly SW day. I was cruising this afternoon and could have had my pick of three fuglies. They did not even meet my low standards and you guys know how low my standards are.

    The first one on Lincoln was old with lots of missing teeth. She could still have passed my test for a BJ in the car, but she was so sweaty in the sun and smoking a cigarette to boot so I kept driving.

    Then I saw BSW Yolanda on 6th and Mitchell. I had the misfortune of picking her up last winter for a bad BBBJ, cum on my pants as opposed to cum in mouth. She smelled bad last winter, I sure as heck wasn't going to pick her up in the summer and have her gnaw on me again.

    Finally on Greenfield there was a clean looking although chubby younger WSW standing at a corner. I made a turn to come around and a guy I've seen before in a gold vehicle (I don't want to describe it anymore than that) almost ran into me as he was turning around in the alley. When I got back to the corner she was gone. I turned around the corner in the other direction and when I got a few blocks away there she was again. Gold car dude apparently didn't want her. The activity was a little too heavy for me, so I decided to make about a 4 block loop. When I got back the young SW was standing by a car and an older, fat and dumpy lady was sitting on a stoop at the corner. I was trying to get the younger ones attention, but the older one started walking toward me, so I took off. The end.

    I assume gold car dude is not a reader of this forum, but if you are you better think about being a little more cautious. I saw you a week or two ago and you are way too obvious.

  9. #2613

    Cassandra

    Saw Cassandra, and got a nice BBBJCIM for. 3 from her yesterday. She was on N. Yes N. Haven't seen squat on N in a long time. Just in case you have a different name for her white or Hispanic about 20 nice tits a bit of a gut bran hair about 5'3". Did not appear at all that she is a user. No phone just walks N.

    Then today took stroll and the streets were real full with nice walkers haven't seen the five regulars I. A real long time. Chella, Mayh, Mindy, Paige, Ally. Saw a few new faces, and a lot new AA faces.

  10. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Been doing some cruisin' lately and have to say that even with all this great weather, the strolls are DEAD! ! ! And, I do mean DEAD! Haven't even seen much LE presence but the walkers must all be on vacation. Haven't even seen Chella or Mya out in a long, long time. Starting to wonder what the heck is going on. And, every time I have seen one walking, by the time I go around the block they are gone. I must be gettin' old. Oh, well, I guess I'll just keep on keepin' on. Lucky I'm a patient guy. At least the price of gas has come down some.

    Bones out
    I ran across Mya yesterday, she was really tweaked out, and has put on a bit of weight. Saw Page a couple days ago, she is really rough looking now. I agree though, lots of gas for little action.

  11. #2611

    Wed Afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Been doing some cruisin' lately and have to say that even with all this great weather, the strolls are DEAD!
    Agreed. I know it was an off time, but found myself was some free time and hit the South Loop around 2. Three full loops and not a thing until the last loop when I saw a tall, slender BSW in jeans and brown boots at 23 and G. By the time I could loop around LE has her stopped and is talking to her on the corner. If they are on them that fast no wonder everyone is laying low.

    Quick run North over the viaduct, up 27th to L which yielded only 2 marginal BSW, not worth the time. Back South for a full loop of N, G and L with no results and out for the day.

  12. #2610

    Cruisin'

    Been doing some cruisin' lately and have to say that even with all this great weather, the strolls are DEAD! ! ! And, I do mean DEAD! Haven't even seen much LE presence but the walkers must all be on vacation. Haven't even seen Chella or Mya out in a long, long time. Starting to wonder what the heck is going on. And, every time I have seen one walking, by the time I go around the block they are gone. I must be gettin' old. Oh, well, I guess I'll just keep on keepin' on. Lucky I'm a patient guy. At least the price of gas has come down some.

    Bones out

  13. #2609

    To picky for my own good

    Quote Originally Posted by Renting Love  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on L for a early morning BJ. For. 2 she put her head in my lap and didn't stop untill I was done.

    Her face is kind of messed up right now but she did a good job. I will pick her up again.
    Glad you had a good experience. Was she around 13th? I took a look cause she had a banging body, but couldn't get past the face. And actually while looping the block to take another look, I saw a HSP in red sitting on the steps of the Church on 12 one block South of L. Made eye contact as I rolled past and got the nod. Was wary as it was about 11AM and lots of families around. Looped and she was sitting HIGHER on the steps. Made eye contact again, so made one more circle, coming in East to West from 11 and she was lower again, but still sitting on the steps. She gave me a wave to pull up to the curb, Ummm. No. Going to have to work with me here. Was running out of time anyway so I just bailed.

    Took another run around midnight, L was dead with marginal LE presence, saw a heavyset WSW at 6 and G, a little to heavy for my taste and potentially a BSW on 23 at the bus stop by the gas station, but couldn't get firm eye contact. Nothing on N. Took one more drive up up G from 6 and saw the little spinner with 1/2 blonde. 1/2 black hair (any info on her?) , but she was gone by the time I could discretely loop around. WSW at 26 but some guy in a VERY unique, easy to identify vehicle being crazy and whipping back and forth across G, pulling into the alley, backing out, cruising past her again and again trying to get her attention. He was drawing way to much attention to himself and the scene so I bailed for the night.

    With the amount I spend on gas I could probably get a well reviewed BP provider, but I so love the hunt itself. It seems to me that in years past that were more providers and greater selection, but that's probably just wishful thinking, I probably need to quit being so damn picky. I go home without a pickup 3 times out of 4.

  14. #2608

    Curious

    A more intersting question is did she have digits and if so hook a brotha up. But seriously tho does she have a phone that she offered to share? Were there any guys things that were visible or pictures of a dude? I don't know.

    About you but have never run into a walker that has or keeps a nice place like that. A girlfriend looking for cash on the side or a kept woman yes but walker no. Either way I would keep my head on a swivel just incase baby daddy comes hone early for a snack if you know what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Just kidding. But maybe?

    This AM decided to check out Linc & Greenfield. (Still hoping to spot Myah or Chello but no luck) Lincoln was a desert. When I hit the 20s on GF the action picked up. There were 3 heavier WSW that I passed on. Then spotted 2 BSW, both young & cute. One was quite overweight but had tatas that were melon sized. I'm sure she would have been a lot of fun. BUT, the 2nd girl was slender, well-dressed, and quite pretty.

    Her name was Vena and she was even prettier sitting in my passenger seat than standing on the sidewalk. I offered. 25 for BJ. She was OK but asked if I wanted FS for. 5. I declined because doing FS in a SUV isn't the most comfortable experience and I prefer head for first dates. She said she had a nice apartment on Mitchell that we could use. Claimed it was safe and nobody was there. I was cautious but this girl seemed so nice I said I'd take a look at the location.

    Turns out it was a loft apartment in a very nice building. When we parked outside she knew I was nervous so she told me to leave my wallet and only take the donation (settled on. 45) that I would give her. The apartment was nice & clean and Vena turned out to be a real sweetie. When she took off her jacket, I saw one of the nicest racks under a tight, white tanktop that I've seen in a long time. This girl was drop dead gorgeous, very sweet, and eager to please. Did CBJ, CG, mish, and finished with more BJ. Completely unrushed.

    Guess if I kiss enough frogs, I will find a princess. If we meet again, I want to find out what her story is because she definitely isn't your average SW.

    Ice.

  15. #2607

    Katie

    Picked her up on L for a early morning BJ. For. 2 she put her head in my lap and didn't stop untill I was done.
    Her face is kind of messed up right now but she did a good job. I will pick her up again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape