Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    EasyGoingJ : Charlottesville, Va. (slim pickings) Outer Banks (even less) Naples, Fl. (Utopia!)
    KingGreg: Richmond, Charlottesville, VA, Williamsburg, Norfolk and DC (potentially). NY / NJ on business trips

  2. #4309

    Careful out there

    Just in case it hasn't already been posted here.

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/.tortion-578452

  3. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Just curious.

    I must be in an area where the babies are hiding in caves.

    I counted exactly 8 new babies in 2 days.

    I see you guys sending out dozen of intro letters to new babies every day. I need to move to where you guys live.

    BTW, how do you find the exact date when a baby joined SD4M? SA has a profile created date, so it was easy to tell. No such date stamp on SD4M.
    Look for the member ID at the bottom left corner of the profile. Its up to (first 4 numbers) 3926

  4. #4307

    Could be worse

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Just curious.

    I must be in an area where the babies are hiding in caves.

    I counted exactly 8 new babies in 2 days.

    I see you guys sending out dozen of intro letters to new babies every day. I need to move to where you guys live.

    BTW, how do you find the exact date when a baby joined SD4M? SA has a profile created date, so it was easy to tell. No such date stamp on SD4M.
    We would be lucky to see eight new babies a month here, I'm mostly looking on SA here in Cville, and only counting the HYBs or the occasional coed. And this in a town with probably 10, 000 girls 18-25 enrolled at UVa, you would think some might want a friend. Heck if 99% weren't interested, that theoretically leaves another 100! That might be. School starts soon, maybe I need to kick up the search a little.

    Not sure there is that info available on SD4M.

  5. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Just curious.

    I must be in an area where the babies are hiding in caves.

    I counted exactly 8 new babies in 2 days.

    I see you guys sending out dozen of intro letters to new babies every day. I need to move to where you guys live.

    BTW, how do you find the exact date when a baby joined SD4M? SA has a profile created date, so it was easy to tell. No such date stamp on SD4M.
    There were 11 here (PHX) since yesterday and 84 in the last 7 days on SA. I have browsed SD4M but don't have an active account, not sure how you tell on there. I hadn't sent any letters out in a couple of weeks before the ones I sent yesterday and today. Almost all of them were to women who are new, with a couple of exceptions.

  6. #4305

    SD4M Baby Counts

    Just curious.

    I must be in an area where the babies are hiding in caves.

    I counted exactly 8 new babies in 2 days.

    I see you guys sending out dozen of intro letters to new babies every day. I need to move to where you guys live.

    BTW, how do you find the exact date when a baby joined SD4M? SA has a profile created date, so it was easy to tell. No such date stamp on SD4M.

  7. #4304
    I sent out 117 intro letters in the last 30 days. I always try to hit them up on their first day on the site. (at least half of those girls dropped off the site after the 3 day trial) I got about 10 m&g requests. I selected 3 to follow up on. The first one was a no show and I see she dropped off the site. The second one is a total hottie that is refusing sugar and making me court her civi style. The third one went straight to 2 visits in the FC, and I am sure there will be more. She is the definition of an easy lover. She likes whatever I do and does whatever I ask her to do (so far).

    I never hit up girls on the street and hate rejection. But being rejected online doesn't bother me the least little bit.

  8. #4303

    Location Report

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Strict: I-95 corridor, NOVA to Richmond, west to C'ville.

    Fred Moore: Washington, DC with Charlotte, NC to Bethesda, MD and points in betweem.

    BigTigg: VA, MD, DC, PA, DE (Travel SBs from: Cali, Atlanta, Buffalo, Alabama)

    CantWinLosin: Richmond VA.

    AliasSM: Baltimore and North.

    Hernando:Richmond, Va to Washington, DC.

    DantaKarma: Northern VA, DC, Southern MD.

    HighCotton: Richmond VA.

    HappyHunter44: Charlottesville, VA

    GuyWoodson: Centreville VA.

    SubCmdr. DC, MD, VA Cali (San Diego & Oceanside) and Las Vegas.

    HollywoodGuy: Hollywood CA.

    Wnde8: Los Angeles CA.

    Bondo500: Central Ohio

    TreasureHunter: Los Angeles, CA.

    LoriTruck: NC, SC, GA.

    Magic Rat: NC, SC.

    Kyowa: far-western-Kentucky.

    KY Man629: Central Kentucky to Southern Ohio and Southern Indiana.

    ATLDrummer: Atlanta.

    Joesouncool:GA / TN.

    Donwhite: Nashville TN.

    PatsFan1: So. NH and No. Mass.

    F. Scott: Chicago and surrounding suburbs, OTR (Asheville, NC, and New Orleans)

    Golfcart: Indiana.

    West Central: Wabash Valley IN / IL, TX, MA, Oz.

    Smokarz_XO: CT.

    FotoGuy1970: Michigan
    EasyGoingJ : Charlottesville, Va. (slim pickings) Outer Banks (even less) Naples, Fl. (Utopia!)

  9. #4302

    I hear that

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    My one and only SB was a stripper when we started. After a little over four years, she's gone now, and I don't certainly don't expect lightning to strike twice, but there is an undeniable appeal, for me, with strippers. Before my SB, I would have said that I just love the hunt, and there's certainly an aspect of that still to it even now, after I've started frequenting clubs again. It's not quite the same at the moment, though, and I don't know if it ever will be.

    Part of the problem is that I, probably very foolishly, developed a very real, and moderately deep, affection for her. In my defense, it was not entirely one-way, but I made it clear even when I told her how I felt that I wasn't planning on making any changes to my marriage, and she wanted the whole family thing with her boyfriend, now husband. I certainly don't blame her for pursuing that dream.

    We parted on good terms, which almost makes it worse, if that's doesn't sound idiotic. If there'd been a falling out, it would be easy to get over "that beotch," but this way, every girl I see gets compared to her, and the comparison is not always favorable.
    Short time lurker. Just getting in to this after having a relationship exactly like the stripper relationship described here! . We'll, we still have this relationship off and on. I can't seem to end it even though it's totally unhealthy for both of us. Rather than having an ugly break up, I am hoping finding a new girl will help us both move on. We'll see. But in my short time in this world I am certain that this is far less expensive than my stripper girlfriend, even for some incredibly high quality girls.

    Thanks everyone for this thread. This is an amazing resource. I had an attractive college girl tell me 900 for a trip to FC. I said sorry, we aren't even close. Ended up negotiating to $$. I would not have had the courage to do that without you guys!

  10. #4301

    Business is Good!

    Things moved along nicely this week in the bowl. I have a couple of ongoing SB's that are meeting current production needs, and the marketing department has implemented a new program designed to better identify prospects who are well qualified and ready to say yes to a competitive bid. Finance is implementing stricter supplier cost controls to insure long term viability, and operations successfully conducted three campaigns since the last report.

    OLD BUSINESS.

    SB1 had been somewhat unavailable at last report. I had a talk with her about my expectations and left it up to her as to whether or not we would continue. The change in her availability and her communication since has been remarkable. She came over to the house and we had a great make-up session. It may be too early to tell but as long as she continues this trend she will stay around because I really do enjoy her company.

    SB3, my booty call girl texted me out of the blue to see if I wanted to hook up with one of her friends who wants to be a SB. What a country! I'll report on her in the prospects section, but as a reward I had SB3 out for an afternoon by the pool. We had fun, drank wine, and I managed a reload quicker than I normally do! It was a good day.

    SB4 was POT2 in my last report. She wanted a bi-weekly allowance, I said no, and she came back a couple of days later and agreed to the $.25 per visit I had originally offered. We met up and I brought her back to close the deal. It was excellent, she was very enthusiastic, so in a moment of weakness at the end I offered to compromise and give her $$.5 per week, hoping I might squeeze three visits in. She promptly disappeared for a couple of days before texting that she was sick. This may turn into a loss for me, if so it will be a lesson learned. If I do see her again it will be back to a per-visit arrangement. This was the only negative this week.

    Fly in FWB-I am headed to the east coast this weekend to see my fly in girl. She is not really a SB, as there is no sugar involved, only my expenses, but I met her on a SB site, so I have to give credit where it's due.

    NEW BUSINESS.

    My first new prospect is the referral from SB3. She is a 21 year old Latina. 7/7/8, who has never done this before. They were having girl talk when SB3 spilled on signing up for SA and what she had done since. Her friend said 'I want a Sugar Daddy! ' and SB3, hooked me up. We are scheduled to meet next week after I get back from the east coast.

    My new marketing plan implements some of the recommendations that Hollywood Guy posted recently. I used to send a very short intro letter, try to move to the M&G, and then do most of the qualification and have the sugar conversation. A couple of days ago I wrote a longer letter that has some very specific qualification items in it, mentions the fact that I have another SB whom I intend to continue seeing, and puts the $ per visit amount on the table. I sent it out to ten quality prospects. After a little more than 24 hours, nine out of ten have read the email, four have viewed my profile, and three have responded. Two of three have expressed interest in meeting, while one said that the arrangement sounded exactly like what she was looking for, but her needs were much more than $. I am working on getting the first two to a M&G this week before I go out of town, and I politely responded to number 3 wishing her well in her search. The two prospects are both Latina, one 26 years old 8/10/8, the other 24 and 8/8/8.

    I know this is not a statistically significant sample size, but I find it very encouraging. I may still hear from one of the others or number 3 may come back around, but even if I don't, a 20% positive response with a lot of the awkward stuff out of the way is excellent!

    The accounting department reports that if all of these prospects were to come on board, we'll be well over budget for the remainder of the fiscal year, so caution is advised. Sales has been directed to continue to close deals, and if that results in needed belt-tightening down the road, we will have to make tough choices. Suppliers will be evaluated on an individual basis for quality and cost and some consolidation may occur. If possible we'll seek to move some to part time status, but if necessary a reduction in force would take place.

    Keep up the good work out there, and everyone give thanks for the capitalistic society we live in!

  11. #4300

    Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Need help. I met a nice SB that I like. But she is bargaining for school stuff, etc gifts and allowance. I agreed on allowance, then she started can you increase. I am poor bargainer myself. I am now debating what to do with SB.

    On hand, a beautiful SB 9/9/9, 20 year old! But she looks like high maintenance, demanding, SB. She asked for etc things after our first meet and I bought some school things. But now. She want me to up the allowance which is already high compared to local market.

    In double mind! I personally don't want bargainers. I want a long term with this SB but will shall see.

    Like seniors have said, I need to come up with budget. And stick with it.
    You have already gotten some good advice, but I can relate to your situation. I try to let the sb know in the nicest way possible that I actually enjoy being generous, but much much more so when it is a spontaneous gesture on my part. The negotiations can be a turn off, but I have also found things can move along very well once that awkward hurdle has been passed.

  12. #4299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I date a stripper now. But she became one after I met her. My past experiences with them have been less than gratifying. They laugh at my offers.
    My one and only SB was a stripper when we started. After a little over four years, she's gone now, and I don't certainly don't expect lightning to strike twice, but there is an undeniable appeal, for me, with strippers. Before my SB, I would have said that I just love the hunt, and there's certainly an aspect of that still to it even now, after I've started frequenting clubs again. It's not quite the same at the moment, though, and I don't know if it ever will be.

    Part of the problem is that I, probably very foolishly, developed a very real, and moderately deep, affection for her. In my defense, it was not entirely one-way, but I made it clear even when I told her how I felt that I wasn't planning on making any changes to my marriage, and she wanted the whole family thing with her boyfriend, now husband. I certainly don't blame her for pursuing that dream.

    We parted on good terms, which almost makes it worse, if that's doesn't sound idiotic. If there'd been a falling out, it would be easy to get over "that beotch," but this way, every girl I see gets compared to her, and the comparison is not always favorable.

  13. #4298

    Watchout for this BAD SB

    Guys, in Virginia

    Please stay away from profile #1655973. Her real name is Hannah but she will lie, cheat and will do everything to trap you (money, gifts).

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...php?id=1655973

    Richmond, C-Ville, and surrounding folks. PM me if you are planning to meet. I will give you details.

    But. Don't even go to her.

  14. #4297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    GPS Strikes All Of Them

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So later today I hit up a stripper on sd4me. She replied back that I would never meet anyone for $ and that I was basically an idiot. I replied back to her professionally that I had 3 FT girls at $ but I was always on the lookout for another. I knew this was going to lead to drama. So I deleted her first message back to me without reading it. This lead to 5 more messages. None of which I read. Then I blocked her.
    I had a POT recently that contacted me and wanted to get together. She seemed to have a personality but not too great looking, about a 7, 6.7 and a little doughy, she was quite dirty from the beginning in her chatting. I usually am not until later and I get to know them.

    So we agreed to meet and the she tells me that she has had a SD before and I asked her what she liked about it. She starts talking money and I know this is not good. That is now three strikes and I am still considering meeting. She then asks me to go shopping before we meet and that she can host after we go shopping.

    Getting worse. I tell her no. I do not do it that way. Always polite. She says if I have had other SBs and I only paid them 200 then they must be wh. S or sluts and she is afraid to associate with me.

    Against my own better judgement I tell her about how high end these girls were and had real careers and education. Never once had any health issue with any of them. So she shifts to another attack on me saying I must be taking advantage of them. I disengage and block her.

    Funny how the GPS girls always go into attack mode if you don't offer what they are asking. That is what is suspect will happen with King's girl but good luck anyway.

    I have fucked a few StrippersI and they have always been the most expensive, and not always the best.

    Revvo

  15. #4296

    Stripper

    So later today I hit up a stripper on sd4me. She replied back that I would never meet anyone for $ and that I was basically an idiot. I replied back to her professionally that I had 3 FT girls at $ but I was always on the lookout for another. I knew this was going to lead to drama. So I deleted her first message back to me without reading it. This lead to 5 more messages. None of which I read. Then I blocked her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape