Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 23660
-
04-05-13 00:48 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 526Checking In
I cannot believe how fast time flies.
I was trying to read back and comment on a few things, but man I was over 15 pages back. Too too much. So I'll hit on a few things.
Revvo: Welcome back!
#Feelings: Yes they can get kinda intense, but it's always good to never lose sight of what you are really there for and live with limitations and boundaries.
#BareBack: Most I've been with were not ok with it. However I must admit to having a few like a good bareback ride. Lately I've run across more that will. It spans all ages. I'm a big fan of STD tests. It really depends on how tight my pseudo is.
#Money: Money and quality do not go hand in hand. I do feel that sometimes it's may be worth the investment to give a little beforehand. But you got to have a good feel and know when to cut your losses.
#Pics: I only ask for a full body one and maybe one or two face pics. From there I move on. I never send pics of the TiggaStick until after they have done the TiggaBounce. My unfortunate experience has been that many that send the erotic photos do not end up making it to the FC.
#Identification: If she asks for it, I'm out. I don't use fake IDs. I pay cash or have my own GreenDot. I use Hotwire. I have a batphone and for the most part keep my info to myself.
-
04-05-13 00:29 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 526Location Check Results:
Mr. Strict: I-95 corridor, NOVA to Richmond, west to C'ville.
Fred Moore: Washington, DC with Charlotte, NC to Bethesda, MD and points in betweem.
BigTigg: VA, MD, DC, PA, DE (Travel SBs from: Cali, Atlanta, Buffalo, Alabama)
CantWinLosin: Richmond VA.
AliasSM: Baltimore and North.
Hernando:Richmond, Va to Washington, DC.
DantaKarma: Northern VA, DC, Southern MD.
HighCotton: Richmond VA.
HappyHunter44: Charlottesville, VA
GuyWoodson: Centreville VA.
SubCmdr. DC, MD, VA Cali (San Diego & Oceanside) and Las Vegas.
HollywoodGuy: Hollywood CA.
Wnde8: Los Angeles CA.
Bondo500: Central Ohio
TreasureHunter: Los Angeles, CA.
LoriTruck: NC, SC, GA.
Magic Rat: NC, SC.
Kyowa: far-western-Kentucky.
KY Man629: Central Kentucky to Southern Ohio and Southern Indiana.
ATLDrummer: Atlanta.
Joesouncool:GA / TN.
Donwhite: Nashville TN.
PatsFan1: So. NH and No. Mass.
F. Scott: Chicago and surrounding suburbs, OTR (Asheville, NC, and New Orleans)
Golfcart: Indiana.
West Central: Wabash Valley IN / IL, TX, MA, Oz.
Smokarz_XO: CT.
FotoGuy1970: Michigan
-
04-05-13 00:07 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 563I had one SB sent me a professional taken erotic photos. Turned out she was in the adult business. After agreed with $$, she basically just BJ. When I asked for more, she said,"that would need more than $$". Of course, no repeat.
(That was among my first SBs, now got trained by Cmdr. Chance of this happening is diminished)
Originally Posted by Jbl0068
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 21:52 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 355First spoonfull of sugar
So, I a couple of months ago I started looking into the SB thing, read this forum and posted that I was going to take the plunge. Thought it was time for an update. I travel a lot for work and have been far from home for work for the last 3 months. I'll be heading home in a few more weeks for the summer, so I decided on a two-pronged attack. My first strategy was aimed at the area I am working in. I wanted to try and secure a short term SB here, to keep me warm through the cold winter before I return to the desert. I sent out 10-12 emails, trying to emulate F Scott's approach to out of town SB's. I felt a little time pressure, so perhaps I was too direct, as I got no response from most. Then, the situation got brighter. In a previous post I remarked about a response I had gotten from a woman who was kind of appalled to find herself on a SB site, supposedly by accident. I thought my chances were nil, but I persevered. We emailed, then texted, and finally agreed to meet in the middle (she was two hours away) for dinner drinks. At the last minute, she asked if I could drive all the way to her. I responded that I would be happy to, but it would have to bean early night, as I had to get back and be at work early. She texted back that as long as I wasn't a serial killer, I could crash at her place if needed. Victory! We met at the restaurant and she exceeded my expectations. After dinner she asked if I had to get back or if I would like to stop at her place for a drink. I felt it would be un-chivalrous of me to decline, so off to her place we went. I will remember the night that followed for a long time. After her earlier comments about the SB / SD thing I did not offer sugar, and she never mentioned it. We continued to talk and text for a couple of weeks, and met in the middle for dinner once. Most of our conversation actually revolved around the potential for a more conventional relationship, but we never could make our schedules work out. Finally, having failed to close the deal again, it was time to go. Great memory, CPO $0 (in Sub Cmdr terms) , but a one hit wonder.
Being a man who likes to have a long term plan, I also started sewing seeds back in PHX for my return home. I will be back there in few weeks, and it looks promising. I have POT 1, AA hardbody that I have been conversing with the longest, I think is 80% in the bag. POT 2: she's a 19 yo easy 9. 0. She's the one I want the most, says she's new to this but I fear may have GPS. But her pictures speak to me. I will put the most effort. And $. Into this as long as I think she's viable. POT 3 is a 22 YO single mom. Also new, seems timid. Very cute, wants to go slow, which I'm fine with (since I'm not even there yet) as long as go slow is not code for "pay me not to F*K you". I have 2-3 others that are new responses to emails. I will report again after I am home and working hard on these opportunities!
The possibilities are amazing, wish I had started on this much sooner.
-
04-04-13 17:34 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 5603Due to the large demand from most guys asking girls for pics. I NEVER ask for them, as long as I see one face pic and one full body pic. It's sort of a reverse psychology thing. Makes me look less demanding upfront. All I know is it works for me
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 17:31 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 169A Recent Pic Exchange Experience.
Hi guys! Back in the posting saddle again. For those of you that don't recognize me, and wish to know more about me, take a look at some of my past posts to read my SB story. A few weeks ago I made a connection off SA. She was a fairly hot 32 yo blonde. We made a date for a M&G at a public location. The night before we started texting. After some get-to-know-you type texts it started getting sexual. What position do you like turned into photos, turned into video from each other masturbating. We made arrangements to skip the public meet and see each other in private the next day. We text in the morning to confirm time. Then nothing. Meet time came and went. No response. I sent her a couple questioning texts afterward with no response. A sad ending, right? WRONG! A few days later she texts admitting to getting cold feet. Never done this before. Etc. We set another date. She shows for this one. 30 seconds after walking through my door she's devouring me. Full on lip lock, legs wrapping around me, the type of hugging and groping like she's trying to get inside your entire body. What followed was 90 minutes of the most intense, mind blowing sex I've had in years. Unfortunately after that she dropped off the radar again. Just sayin' sometimes the early pic thing works out.
Glad to be back,
Drummer.
Originally Posted by Jbl0068
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 17:19 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 733Sexting
My experience has been totally negative with any girls who have wanted to engage in dirty talk or exchange of salacious pics. I totally agree with Revvo that they somehow get their jollies by being naughty but never have to end up doing the deed. I think some of them think they can score some money just for the thrill of seeing their naked tits.
I will never do it again. I will save my special stuff for the FC. And girls never want to see our junk-ever LOL. I have had 3 definite hot and heavy sexting sessions that ended up badly (no M&G) athave sent naked pics and did not M&G either.
Going to see my HCB current ATF tonight. I am some kind of excited!
-
04-04-13 17:05 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 313UpDate Time Shoots and Scores
Well like I said in a previous post. I seem to be having much better luck in SD4Me, than SA. The girls seem a little more real. Less GPS, less sense of entitlement, and less scammers. But they are still there. But things are really looking up.
REVVOATFSB, This is a real winner here guys. Top quality and I mean top. 9 Head 8 body 10 personality and attitude. She is a 38Yo MILF, white, sparkling blue eyes and skin soft as silk, and an ass you could serve a beer on. Oh and she looks about 30. We hit it off immediately (sorry sub). Attraction is very important to me. So is chemistry. We met we talked we went on three normal dates and then sealed the deal. She looks like a soccer mom a hot one. Then she talks about all of the crazy sex things she wants to do. Can you say heaven. Has a real job. And just wants a married guy to have fun with. Not share her life with. Wow what an ideal situation. In addition she is very kinky and loves to experiment. Man that first fuck was pure heaven. She had not had sex with a man in four years. She kept telling me this the whole time. She told me on the night we were to have sex she masturbated before I picked her up. And she still exploded all over my dick. This was one juicy pussy. Lots of fun things ahead with this one. Some scheduling issues. But she is very willing to accommodate my schedule. I put her on retainer. (sub thanks for the advice on that also, you are the man) She may be all that I need.
I have had many many POTs many many flakes, and a few freaks. I even have a couple on the line that could turn into good bootycall babies. But there was quite a bit of frustration on this front, but I soldiered on and kept at it. And then like an angel from heaven my main POT below fell in my lap.
REVVOPOT1, Boys I am telling you this is what everyone man is looking for here. First she is Asian and loves sex. Not a GPS, sweet as can be and really fun. 26YO, firm body, possibly the best ass I have ever touched. Small and petitie. A real part time model. She showed me her stuff. 9 Head. 9 body, and 9. 5 personality. She is a real professional with a real job. Educated. She graduated from one of the top schools in the country for her field. She travels also but lives in my area half the time. Very convenient when you don't want to be on top of each other all of the time. Have not closed the deal yet. She is ready to go to the FC tomorrow. Kissed her and it was like kissing an angel, soft lips putty in my hands. She is very submissive and is just waiting for me to mold her. And molding I will do. When I get done with her she going to look like a pretzel.
I have paid a dear price to get to this point. I apreciate all the help I have gotten on this forum. Especially to Sub Commander, and Hollywood, and MajicRat. Without these guys I would probably have quit and returned to my live of quite desperation. Listen to what they say. They know their shit.
Be careful out there,
Revvo
-
04-04-13 14:42 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 272Text and Photos
Mr. Lit,
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
I'm batting about. 500 in that arena when it comes to explicit texts and photos. I'm a DOM so I like telling POTs to send me specific types of pictures to test compliance. But, I have found no direct relationship positive or negative related to success in or getting to the FC.
-
04-04-13 14:34 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 566Pix
I think if the pix are hi-quality and looked posed, you are either communicating with a pro or nobody will show up at the meet. If the pix are homemade, taken in the mirror, or body shots from odd angles, it's likely you are dealing with a non-pro. Still, there are non-pros who just like to tease. One sb sent me a crotch shot 3 months before she agreed to enter the FC. I mistrust explicit texting from a girl you've just met as I think it's likely to be a fake or a nutcase or a pro. Just my opinion, I'm interested in others.
-
04-04-13 13:32 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 313Erotic Photos
I have a couple of thoughts on this one.
I have had many girls send me erotic photos some down right X rated. BDSM photos etc. I love them of course but do not think for a minute because they have sent you these photos you are going to get the pussy. Look at it like another step towards the pussy. In fact it can be a good tool to get them to comply with you. And that does help with a trip to the FC. But surely no guarantee.
Another thought. It has been my experience and noticed many on the forum who gone through elaborate sexually charged text and email exchanges with POTs on here just to be frustrated or rejected. Lots of naughty pictures and explicit texting can actually be overdone and lead to rejection by the POT. For some reason it will give her cold feet or satisfy what she needs without having to go through with the act.
Texting should be to briefly get to know each other and to set the date. Telling her to send you photos should be just to get her to get used to complying with you. This will lead to Bette sucess. Let me know how this works for you.
By the way not seeing a lot of reports out there. Keep me coming guys.
Be careful out there,
Revvo
-
04-04-13 10:05 #3039Regular Member

Posts: 48Thoughts
Just wanted to see if anyone would share their experience with me about girls who send erotic photos even before a meet and greet. I have read the forum and would still appreciate any further insights some of you might have.
Thanks
-
04-03-13 22:51 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 229Whats your price
Really negative. You can not communicate UNTIL she accepts your date (and you use up credits).
Originally Posted by Bondo500
[View Original Post]
Many times I had a date accepted. But they never replied. So you put in a complaint. And all they say. We do not control if they do not go on a date. And no we will not revert your credits.
-
04-03-13 21:51 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 313Ordinary
Out of the ordinary. Does not look like her photos. Coming to venue with another person. Freaky looking. Badly dressed. Crazy looking. Fat. Ugly. Or both fugly.
Be careful out there,
Revvo
-
04-03-13 19:39 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 313I'd Update
Well it was a long day yesterday. Many flakes. Actually three. But the cute little I'd girl did show. She was sweet as can be and very inexperienced in the sugar world. 22 yo white, very quirky, big beautiful breasts and really shy. She immediatley showed me her drivers license and did not ask for mine. But I told her my horror story and she understood.
She then told me one worse where a man from the site tried to sexually assault her and did not want to take her home. She was literally trapped in his hotel room. I understand where she is coming from.
It will take a lot to get her off the pussy. So I am not sure if she is woth it. By the way she is a model she is a fetish model. And a little heavy. I guess when your a fetish model that is ok.
Thats the story. No real cause for alarm here.
Be careful out there.
Revvo













Reply With Quote




