Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 19139
-
08-17-13 09:44 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 70What's up with the triangle
Bennett cruising thru the triangle on woodbine and haven seen any street walkers. It is just dead. I noticed a lot of abandoned house and look like some one buying them fixing and renting. Saw one that they fixed and looked nice. Maybe the neighborhood changing and pushing the walkers out.
-
08-17-13 09:21 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 180Jasmine on the Ave
Went crusing Fort (dead) and the Ave this past Thursday before dusk. The Ave had all kinds of girls out. Must have been 15 between Wyoming and Livernois but not much above a 5 or 6. I finally decided on a BSW that goes by Jasmine. Long, straight black hair, bright yellow stretch pants, average build, small A's. I wasn't too happy about a BBJ with cover but we were already at the spot. She was a trooper and kept going for a long time to get it out of me with that cover on. I won't repeat because of the cover but she does get points for not giving up when most others would start whining about taking too long.
-
08-17-13 01:05 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 73I've heard trannies work out of that Vic. Did she seem manly?
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-13 00:20 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 112[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.
I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.
Thanks!
-
08-17-13 00:17 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 261Latin flavor
Slick, if I find anything that's worth it, the word will get to you pronto. The Ricans and Xicanas have been pretty sparse lately. Even Lexi has been hard to spot this month, but your tolerance level has to be pretty strong for her. I've even been dodging her myself, and she and I are cool with each other. BIG luscious sexy booty though. Wish I had pics of it to share.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 23:54 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 438Brief Stroll
Hit the Ave. Saw nothing above a five. My last couple cruises there I didn't see anything over a 5.
Believe I saw the thick BSW north of the GS on JR/6 that Jd mentioned, I was all geared to scoop her but HP scouts spooked me. SHYT! Got a call for a poker game so I head north and who do I see, Gina's sexy ass. And the thick BSW I can never seem to scoop. Since my spot in the game was on borrowed money I couldn't stop. SHYT!
Well, if any of you gents know of any big booty LSW on the Southwest side, get back at me. PM if you wish.Last edited by Slick Jr; 08-16-13 at 23:56. Reason: Add text
-
08-16-13 22:39 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 742I scooped and reported on her last weekend! Ain't she a Peach? I will be glad when I get another monger phone!
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 22:33 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 118Out of Place
I was driving thru dearborn on the ave near tele. A block e on the and side I saw a woman by the bus stop near the V-Inn. She gave me the eye so I drove around the block. She came up, to me but she didn't look good up close so I drove off. It sure was a WSW. Any one else have any sightings off the beat'in path?
-
08-16-13 16:51 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 70Liz
Yeah Liz is a retard LOL I tried twice with her never again!
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 13:17 #6875Regular Member

Posts: 19Smokin Hot Newbie in the Triangle
Just drove thru the triangle and along tele
Is this TGTBT light brown skin BSW. She's just walking back and forth in front of the Vic. I would scoop but have no resources at the moment. She is wearing grey sweets on bottom and a nice pink top. Est. Age 19 or 20. VERY HOT BOD. Like 36-24-36. No signs of street abuse from my vantage point. It's 1pm Friday. SOMEONE scoop her up! LOL. Saw her talking with a biker at the liquor store too. I think she is legit. You can't miss her guys. I would have to tap into my savings to tap that today. Shit, off to the ATM! Stay safe guys.
-
08-16-13 10:25 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 242Carrie
Scooped this 1 yesterday around 1pm BBBJ for 30 was ok but she's a complainer if you take to long, I'm not 18 so they have to work for the $$$ but she has ok skills. Cute blonde a cups pretty face and smells good. Stay safe gentz.
-
08-16-13 00:59 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 261Shy cutie
If she was a brunette wearing jeans and a pink top, she was out hanging with her handler Thursday afternoon. I rolled past them both, she looked, but stayed put. Something tells me she is very green. TOO green, or too young to be doing what she's doing. And I think she's scared. Seeing chicks like that just make me get all guilt trippy. I hope she disappears.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 00:39 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 112You know it, too?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
That's fucked up!
-
08-16-13 00:17 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 112Wtf?
Seriously? WOW! So you've dealt with her before. Care to go into details and also direct me to the other reviews about her? Yes, she flakes out, reneges and has issues about her phone, but part of the deal not being sealed was my fault (too preoccupied with moving, too busy trying to be Mr. Goodbar and that night she embarrassed the shit out of herself at Mongolian BBQ was a great night to seal. I was free 2 hours after that. But we both decided to save it for the next AM, when she reneged, causing me to take off work for nothing).
Originally Posted by PleasureSoul
[View Original Post]
Did I mention that she has a knack for stealing nearly $100 worth of makeup from department stores? First time she did that, I saw her differently. She also goes to various houses, claiming the people who live there were her "uncles". Yeah right. So you're Thai and have Black uncles? One of her "uncles" did converse with me one day and said "Man, all these chicks in this area are either trannies, have mental problems or drug problems. Liz is the best you're going to get around here. She don't get down like that!" I admit when I first saw her, I'm puzzled, like "What the fuck is a woman like her doing in a town like this?" Extreme smash material, yes. In other areas, she is seriously misguided!
-
08-15-13 23:57 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Liz
Thanks for the pics Odessa. Liz is a master of not really giving you what you want, playing you for whatever she can get. A few people have posted that about her on this site. I have dated her a half dozen times over the last maybe 3 years and never gotten total satisfaction. Attractive? Hell yes. Pleasant? Usually. Dependable or good in bed? Nope.
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




