Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 78 of 222 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2173

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Canopuss  [View Original Post]
    Here is a very risky situation out in Annandale and I know of a guy who walked right into it. Experience is the only thing that got him out relatively unscathed. Less a few $.

    After setting up an appointment, arriving at a apt address in Annandale, he walked in to an obvious bait & switch. Woman was unattractive but fairly good body so opted to stay.

    Alarm #1 Girl avoided greeting with hug. Allowed no contact. Claimed to be calling to check in. Asks for fee. Alarm #2 Directed victim to sit on couch and takes up position on other couch across room. Alarm #3 Nervously looking toward closed doors to back bedrooms. Starts asking questions about what is expected for fee. Mixed mechanical chit chat and back to what is expected for $$. Stays on other couch with totally unappealing clothes.

    Victim is very wary and questions what is going on? Her response is "nothing" Looks a closed door again. Question why she is on other sided of room? No reason. What should I be doing? Question her affiliation with LE. Responds "Why would you ask that?"





    Provider makes no effort to calm client. Client suspects is about to be arrested as soon as he says the wrong thing. Opts to leave immediately. Requests refund. Answers,"Why would there be a refund? You paid for my time, didn't you? Looks at door again. At this point it seems obvious that the only outcome is going to be cuffs or concussion or worse.

    Look for ads that have attractive women in totally normal fashion type photos that reveal nothing like this one:

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-me-43/7762264

    For example. I see a number of similiar ads and they all go to an agency operator. If called you get the same voice every time dispite different numbers. Sounds like a dispatcher.

    Experience saved our hapless victim. He tried to do his own cop check with negative result (never had a provider totally avoid a hug). He recognized sketchy behavior right away. (Providers don't sit on the other side of the room) He absolute refused to answer questions about what was expected for his $. (no crime was committed) And he left without a fight despite losing $. (experience is expensive, but the alternatives would be much worse.)

    As for me, I'm done with DC. Despite many ads and opportunities, I've had much better experiences everywhere else.

    Play safe.
    These types of ads generally are outcall. They are known for having beautiful women in them and quoting "hourly" prices. They will come to your place and demand money upfront. When you ask for some "play", they state that they do not do that. So it looks like the hustle has moved to incall now. I'm pretty sure that there are bodyguards near by also. Sooner or later, one of these women will get something they deserve.

  2. #2172

    Ripoff or sting?

    Here is a very risky situation out in Annandale and I know of a guy who walked right into it. Experience is the only thing that got him out relatively unscathed. Less a few $.

    After setting up an appointment, arriving at a apt address in Annandale, he walked in to an obvious bait & switch. Woman was unattractive but fairly good body so opted to stay.

    Alarm #1 Girl avoided greeting with hug. Allowed no contact. Claimed to be calling to check in. Asks for fee. Alarm #2 Directed victim to sit on couch and takes up position on other couch across room. Alarm #3 Nervously looking toward closed doors to back bedrooms. Starts asking questions about what is expected for fee. Mixed mechanical chit chat and back to what is expected for $$. Stays on other couch with totally unappealing clothes.

    Victim is very wary and questions what is going on? Her response is "nothing" Looks a closed door again. Question why she is on other sided of room? No reason. What should I be doing? Question her affiliation with LE. Responds "Why would you ask that?"

    Provider makes no effort to calm client. Client suspects is about to be arrested as soon as he says the wrong thing. Opts to leave immediately. Requests refund. Answers,"Why would there be a refund? You paid for my time, didn't you? Looks at door again. At this point it seems obvious that the only outcome is going to be cuffs or concussion or worse.

    Look for ads that have attractive women in totally normal fashion type photos that reveal nothing like this one:

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-me-43/7762264

    For example. I see a number of similiar ads and they all go to an agency operator. If called you get the same voice every time dispite different numbers. Sounds like a dispatcher.

    Experience saved our hapless victim. He tried to do his own cop check with negative result (never had a provider totally avoid a hug). He recognized sketchy behavior right away. (Providers don't sit on the other side of the room) He absolute refused to answer questions about what was expected for his $. (no crime was committed) And he left without a fight despite losing $. (experience is expensive, but the alternatives would be much worse.)

    As for me, I'm done with DC. Despite many ads and opportunities, I've had much better experiences everywhere else.

    Play safe.

  3. #2171

    Name Change

    Different location & number. . . . same chick from way back.
    From Here to Here! <----(Click on "Here to Here")

    240 893 5647 Robin



    X . . . Same as below

  4. #2170

    More fake shit

    From Here to Here!


    Different number & location . . . . same chick from way back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    Anybody who reads enough monger board reviews can see that fake pic SPs are more prone to give bad service.

    X

  5. #2169

    I misconstrued the last post

    Bad intent on my part!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canopuss  [View Original Post]
    I'd put the odds of her answering the door at somewhere around. 001% By all means toftt. I'll be second.


    X . . . The odds are actually 0.00%
    Summer in SE DC is a Leola Bell ----> "wannabe" (Click wannabe)
    917 737 9926

    Leola Bell biography:

    Birthdate: Thursday 20th of December 1984
    Age: 28 years young
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Leola Bell.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	271527
    Profession: Centerfold
    Ethnicity: Black
    Country of Origin: United States
    Province / State: MD - Maryland

    Place of Birth: Rockville, MD ----> Not to be confused with any parts of DC (Not now or Never!)

    Playmate of the Month: Miss February 2012
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Brown
    Height: 5 feet and 3 inches
    Measurements: 35D-23-36

    Weight: 114 lbs



    X . . .

  6. #2168

    Ss uu rr ee it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Leola Bell. .

    Attachment 271327

    The real deal

    Attachment 271328

    Leola Bell In SE DC!.

    "Backpage wannabe"



    917 737 9926.

    X. żżż
    I'd put the odds of her answering the door at somewhere around. 001% By all means toftt. I'll be second.

  7. #2167

    Playboy playmate February 2012

    Leola Bell . . . .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Leola Bell.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	271327 The real deal Click image for larger version

Name:	Leola-Bell.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	271328


    Leola Bell in SE DC!! ----> "Backpage wannabe"
    917 737 9926




    X . . . żżż

  8. 08-27-13 18:04


  9. 08-27-13 17:51


  10. #2166

    Count my Blessings

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ng-25/11775383

    I've seen blessing a couple of times before and she was a good time. This time however was different. I went and saw her out in landmark and I should have just called it a morning. I went to her spot and proceeded to do the deed with her. Going from lazy doggy to doggie, I pulled out because I thought the condom was slipping off. Wrong! It wasn't my condom that slipped off, it was some other mongers, which fell out in my hand. When I told her what happened, she tried to explain to me that she has a prescription from her doctor for a female condom. She must of thought I was a complete lollypop to believe that one. I gave her the gas face and bounced shortly there after.

    I definifely had to count my blessing behind that one.

  11. #2165

    Review. Beauty

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...md-23/12165770

    I had the pleasure of breaking this chick in the game back in January when she was dancing at the E. I. A lot has changed between then and now with her as she is now under the wings of management who likes to play tennis. She definitely has gotten thicker now than in January as she's gained at least 20 pounds that has went to the ass, titties and hips. Don't get me wrong, she has probably one of the best bodies on BP that is 10/10.

    I went and saw her a couple of weeks ago out in S. S. And I've made up my mind that I will never see her again. Too hard legged, too many rules, and management lurking around.

  12. #2164

    That Was My Point

    Porn is a like any other form of entertainment, there are different genres / niches for different audiences. The ONLY reason I know the name Sasha Grey is because of her terrible actin on Entourage! Skyy Black is very much a household name in certain households, neighborhoods, etc, just like Carmen Hayes and Sierra Lewis: 2 of my ATFs BTW, if you're not familiar fire up the search engine.

    But of course I agree w / the overall point that the term 'pornstar' is way overused, esp in netscort ads. I will say this though, if I find the chick attractive enough, I am willin to fork over a certain premium if the she's done porn. I appreciate it when I know exactly what the female's workin w / and I get to see her in action. That makes my job a whole lot easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Sasha Grey (one of my favorites) has done some pretty hardcore stuff (BD / SM) for example and extreme gagging. But she can take it with a smile. I'll vote for the fame / notoriety part. Any girl can get on a cover for $500 bucks or have a friend do it for them. Its how well known they are and is it worth it for you? Sasha Grey is a household name for the 'common' man. Who the hell is Skyy Black? We all know Kim Kardashian and she only did "one" video.

  13. #2163

    Ha here's Skyy Black (at least how I want to see her)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Sasha Grey (one of my favorites) has done some pretty hardcore stuff (BD / SM) for example and extreme gagging. But she can take it with a smile. I'll vote for the fame / notoriety part. Any girl can get on a cover for $500 bucks or have a friend do it for them. Its how well known they are and is it worth it for you? Sasha Grey is a household name for the 'common' man. Who the hell is Skyy Black? We all know Kim Kardashian and she only did "one" video.
    Not too sloppy and not too fat but on edge. She's just one of those BFA favorites of mine. I love me some Sara Jay, Austin Taylor, Cherokee, Siri, Briella Bounce, etc. I can go on and on. Here she is though:

    http://xhamster.com/movies/212495/ch...ack_cj187.html

    http://www.vporn.com/bbw/skyy-black-...ous-mag/36735/

  14. #2162

    Not to argue over semantics

    Porn stars or not, but:

    Sometimes The best things in life are free



    X . . . Everything else; "It'll cost ya"!!

  15. #2161

    I know what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Porn has gotten a lot rougher and more abusive since the days of Seka and Ginger Lynn. Still, other than doing some A2M and a few gangbang scenes, Sasha Gray, and none of the others I named, don't appear to have done any of the gagging / vomiting stuff, or having 20 guys cum in their ass then drinking it.

    Some of these girls never do anything but the extreme abuse and toilet stuff. Even real movie stars do some exploitation stuff early in their careers.

    There's still a difference between real porn stars and the thousands of girls who've appeared in porn. Fame / notoriety is the deciding factor, I guess.
    I see ads where the girl makes a few amateur videos and now she is "Adult Movie Star". It does get tossed around too much. Even if a girl does a couple of videos with a major adult movie studio don't mean she is a "Pornstar".

    There are quite a few pornstars who don't escort. The ones that do, usually use an agency whether its pamela peaks or TLC. Occasionly You may see a real ad on BP from a pornstar.

  16. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Porn has gotten a lot rougher and more abusive since the days of Seka and Ginger Lynn. Still, other than doing some A2M and a few gangbang scenes, Sasha Gray, and none of the others I named, don't appear to have done any of the gagging / vomiting stuff, or having 20 guys cum in their ass then drinking it.

    Some of these girls never do anything but the extreme abuse and toilet stuff. Even real movie stars do some exploitation stuff early in their careers.

    There's still a difference between real porn stars and the thousands of girls who've appeared in porn. Fame / notoriety is the deciding factor, I guess.
    Sasha Grey (one of my favorites) has done some pretty hardcore stuff (BD / SM) for example and extreme gagging. But she can take it with a smile. I'll vote for the fame / notoriety part. Any girl can get on a cover for $500 bucks or have a friend do it for them. Its how well known they are and is it worth it for you? Sasha Grey is a household name for the 'common' man. Who the hell is Skyy Black? We all know Kim Kardashian and she only did "one" video.

  17. #2159

    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    Skyy Black has done around 200 scenes, the vast majority of which with major studios and websites (yes, including Ghetto Gaggers)! Her problem is that she should've retired around '07 before she got too old & her body went south. Just look up some of her vids from 2000-2005.

    http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...skyy-black.htm

    Again, what amazes me is that guys continue to fork over several bills for her time based on what she USED TO look like! Like I said before, they don't come around that often, but there are porn chicks still in their prime who pop up on BP every once in a while.

    P. S. I see Sasha Gray has "Cum Fart Cocktails 5" and "Gang Bang 5" on her resume. Real high-brow there!

    http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...sasha-grey.htm
    Porn has gotten a lot rougher and more abusive since the days of Seka and Ginger Lynn. Still, other than doing some A2M and a few gangbang scenes, Sasha Gray, and none of the others I named, don't appear to have done any of the gagging / vomiting stuff, or having 20 guys cum in their ass then drinking it.

    Some of these girls never do anything but the extreme abuse and toilet stuff. Even real movie stars do some exploitation stuff early in their careers.

    There's still a difference between real porn stars and the thousands of girls who've appeared in porn. Fame / notoriety is the deciding factor, I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape