Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 8093
-
08-12-13 11:45 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 337I agree. I'd rather pierce my pecker than get a tat. Seriously. All those grannies at the mall that have tats simply make me want to vomit and make me ask,"what were they thinking?"
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-13 11:39 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 337Suzy: The Complete DVD, Boxed Set Edition?
I hate to interrupt your world class posts, CJ, but I have what might be an urgent news bulletin. It took me over two years, but I think I found the complete set of Suzy videos. Over 150 minutes worth, courtesy of "Basement Productions."
WARNING! The videos are VERY amateur, VERY boring and, unless you REALLY want to see Suzy's sex tapes, the videos are a complete waste of time. Besides, the guy comes across as some a-hole, Dom wannabe. Everything is broken up into two parts. Here are the links to the videos:
http://xhamster.com/movies/1360111/n...er_1_of_2.html
And.
http://xhamster.com/movies/1360310/n...er_2_of_2.html
I want to hear what you have to say, CJ. Is it your Suzy or is it a look-alike? I'll go back to the basement of the Dragons' "Main Building" and hide behind the organ in the auditorium, just like any hunch-back should, as soon as I reply to everyone.
-
08-10-13 08:27 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tattoos
I am not into Tattoos. It's not that I don't like them; it's that I don't understand why anyone would want to get one. It's the permanence that confuses me.
I've seen a number of tattoos that have cofounded me. Most of these have been large elaborate designs. Others have been oddly placed. I am often perplexed by the meaning. I cannot help but ask what, when and why?
Cookyar
-
08-08-13 23:24 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 200Sweet
Walkers tan! Kinda like a farmers tan. You know it's summer when they take off their clothes and it looks like they put on a white wife beater and box shorts l. O. L! Man does she have a cute face! Nice find.
-
08-08-13 21:57 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 5563Desiree – Sweet Mystery
I can only imagine that Waldo58 wanted to say how much he appreciates me and my contributions to this site.
I know a little bit more about Desiree than I care to mention on this site. It's funny how much information some girls are willing to share with complete strangers. It's like they are trying to unburden their conscience or justify their current situation. Suffice it to say Desiree has a past. Unfortunately it's as the poet said, "You can never go home again."
Originally Posted by Waldo58
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
08-08-13 21:48 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 5563Desiree – Sweet Mystery
I meant Desiree just as I was finishing up a date with Tiffany (click on link) In NJ. Although I was pretty much drained, I could not resist her cute fresh appeal.
Regrettably, I was not up for another dalliance. We talk and fooled around a little until I realized that as embarrassed as it was, it would be better to quit then to continue on fooling myself. Hey! Shit happens; what else can I say.
Perhaps someone else can fill in the blanks.
CookyJar.
-
08-08-13 21:29 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 5563Don't ask me why.
Originally Posted by Bee 362
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
08-06-13 08:23 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Appreciated
Thanks Mike! It's nice to know you're still around and hanging tough.
Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
08-05-13 23:49 #5430Regular Member

Posts: 23Amazing, time and again, what is incredible is the fact you keep posting. Coodos from Jax beach.
-
08-05-13 22:10 #5429Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen Veronica? AKA (Betty)
-
08-05-13 09:26 #5428Whiner

Posts: 69[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-05-13 04:36 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 161Appreciated
CJ, Keep up the good work, you are appreciated by this lurker.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-13 22:44 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 107Wish we had the kind of talent your city had. I applaud your work and wish we had similar pickings where I live. If that ever happens hopefully I can share a few photos as well.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-13 18:00 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Love your postings
I fully understand that many out of Towner's (and couch potatoes) appreciate the stuff that I post (especially the many pictures). In the first year, when I began posting pictures, one of the arguments used to have me moved to this thread was the fact that my pictures attracted so many out of town commenters. As I did then and still do now; I appreciate the fact that ours is a forum of sharing, whether it is with those who live nearby or a distance away.
Originally Posted by Player41
[View Original Post]
What I find disheartening is the lack of sharing between those who live nearby and withhold information.
CookyJar
-
08-04-13 17:58 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 5563Laura Lyle – Another Sweetheart
Fear is a powerful deterrent. Self-preservation is an even more powerful motivator. Since the SuperEloquent debacle, many a good contributor from the Philadelphia area has found it appropriate to abandon this forum. From time to time someone will drop a line or two acknowledging the good old days or some other feeble bit of information. Most are satisfied with lurking, hoarding information and awaiting my demise.
I cannot help but feel a certain resentment as the sole survivor in a once great forum.
CookyJar









Reply With Quote





