Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4175

    The One That Got Away

    I found a girl on sd4me about 2 weeks ago that fit my demographic. A 21 year old AA HCB (5'5" 125) on summer break that lived nearby. I haven't done a m&g in about 2 months due to financial constraints and just seeing my regulars. I sent her my m&g letter and she sent me her phone number. I finally followed up yesterday. She had already dropped off the site and said she couldn't remember who I was when I first txted her.

    After refreshing her memory she seemed eager as she took the train for 30 minutes to a nearby station. I took her to lunch and she agreed to a 2 hour session for a $. Right at that moment my daughter txted and said she needed to borrow my car to go to the doctor as hers was in the shop. This prevented me from being able to take her back to the train on time. We went back to the car and made out a little, she said I was cute and asked if she was a good kisser.

    We agreed to meet later and I took her back to the train station. Later came and went. No txt. So she went from a definite lets do it, to MIA. That is the closest I have come to doing it and then not doing it. Shows you why following up so fast is so important. These newbie girls are very flighty and can get cold feet very fast. Quick follow up is so critical.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HCB 1a.jpg‎  

  2. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Strict  [View Original Post]
    Another candidate for the list of flakes and game players: SA #1651878.

    Been working her for a few weeks, everything was going very well and she was very anxious to meet. A time and place was agreed upon and everything was a go till just before the time I arrived. Did not answer the "I'm here" text, did not show and have not heard anything since. So why is this different than many of the other young flakes? She was much to willing and anxious to meet. All week she was anxious. And the place I picked to meet was not crowded at all so she was never there and left. She had no intent on showing.

    Strict
    Mr. Strict

    Thanks for letting me know. I was supposed to meet SA #1651878. I am glad to know as she stopped replying when I asked for place. One down.

    I wish I can find the same pot #2 like you found. We are in the same area.

    I like to share flakes or fake one profiles. I think this way we can save time and money.

    KG

  3. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had a flake yet, where I showed up at the appointed time / place and they didn't.

    I am curious, what were the ages of the flakes you guys encountered? However, I did experience a few instances where we were plan on meeting and they went dead silence the days leading up to the date. But then again I was asking them to drive over an hour to come see me, and these were the 18/19 yr olds.

    I am working on a really hot looking HCB. 18yr, just graduated HS and moving to my town for college. She's about 2hr away from me at the moment, but when she moves here she'll be about 45min away. I am trying to get her to drive to me so I can sample the goods before she moves here for college which is end of month.
    Never got to the "no show" part. They flaked right at finalizing plans. Ages 18, 25, 25, 27. One I understand because she is still married, but the others were like ready to go and then nothing. So really more like your dead silence experiences. Guess it is time to rebuild the list of POTs.

  4. #4172
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Mr Strict just netted a HCB for "not much" sugar. How do you define not much? The standard fee I seem to pay is $$1/2 for an all nighter plus xtras like dinner. I am still perplexed how you guys get these babies in the sack for less?

    The central Va SA girls seem to want more, but Strick operates in my zone. I guess I am embarrassed offering less so it really is my problem.
    What is the definition of "not much" sugar? This is too broad, until we have a standard definition or Strict can clarify.

    Is it < $ per meet, $, or $$?

    Not much sugar to someone, might mean moderate sugar for me, and perhaps lots of sugar for someone else.

    I've always try to keep my babies at $ per meet. Sometimes less than $ per meet, but generally I try not to go there if the baby is decent quality.

  5. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter44  [View Original Post]
    I just went through the same thing with two POTs from SD4M. Worked on them for weeks. They seem all excited to meet, even asking me about when and where. Then when the week comes to meet. Zilch. All goes quiet. I think too many play in the waters until they realize "oh no, he wants to really get in my pants" and freak out. Been through this 4 times now and it clearly is not the money, they simply cannot follow through giving up the goods.
    I haven't had a flake yet, where I showed up at the appointed time / place and they didn't.

    I am curious, what were the ages of the flakes you guys encountered? However, I did experience a few instances where we were plan on meeting and they went dead silence the days leading up to the date. But then again I was asking them to drive over an hour to come see me, and these were the 18/19 yr olds.

    I am working on a really hot looking HCB. 18yr, just graduated HS and moving to my town for college. She's about 2hr away from me at the moment, but when she moves here she'll be about 45min away. I am trying to get her to drive to me so I can sample the goods before she moves here for college which is end of month.

  6. #4170

    Not much sugar

    Mr Strict just netted a HCB for "not much" sugar. How do you define not much? The standard fee I seem to pay is $$1/2 for an all nighter plus xtras like dinner. I am still perplexed how you guys get these babies in the sack for less?

    The central Va SA girls seem to want more, but Strick operates in my zone. I guess I am embarrassed offering less so it really is my problem.

    Fickle babies have dissed me twice this week. SB#1 had a good excuse if it's believable, and #2 came down with a "bug" earlier today. I am getting horny about now.

    Pot #2 became #1 for tomorrow. She is my first AA and boy is she hot! I hope she works out

    Two Asian Pots from Nova have flaked due to GPS They want $2-3000 / month.

  7. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Strict  [View Original Post]
    Another candidate for the list of flakes and game players: SA #1651878.

    Been working her for a few weeks, everything was going very well and she was very anxious to meet. A time and place was agreed upon and everything was a go till just before the time I arrived. Did not answer the "I'm here" text, did not show and have not heard anything since. So why is this different than many of the other young flakes? She was much to willing and anxious to meet. All week she was anxious. And the place I picked to meet was not crowded at all so she was never there and left. She had no intent on showing.

    Red flags? In hindsight, she was very talkative and open but would never send any current pics other than the first emailed, very vanilla photos. One was the same she has in the ad. A good chance it's not even her, although I could find nothing out of the ordinary in my research. She said her phone was terrible but she would try. Even the crappiest phones take pretty good pics. And if I pushed, she ignored it. Oh well.

    On the plus side, the #2 POT I had scheduled after her was outstanding! Texted her I was early, we met and it was a great M&G! 23 year old college girl that looked way better than her pics and wants to please daddy for not a lot of sugar. Life is good!

    I guess I should thank the Ms. Flake, since I would not have met #2 if she had not agreed on a M&G and played her silly game! Would flowers be appropriate? Ha ha!

    Be Safe.

    Strict
    I just went through the same thing with two POTs from SD4M. Worked on them for weeks. They seem all excited to meet, even asking me about when and where. Then when the week comes to meet. Zilch. All goes quiet. I think too many play in the waters until they realize "oh no, he wants to really get in my pants" and freak out. Been through this 4 times now and it clearly is not the money, they simply cannot follow through giving up the goods.

  8. #4168

    Add Another One To The List

    Another candidate for the list of flakes and game players: SA #1651878.

    Been working her for a few weeks, everything was going very well and she was very anxious to meet. A time and place was agreed upon and everything was a go till just before the time I arrived. Did not answer the "I'm here" text, did not show and have not heard anything since. So why is this different than many of the other young flakes? She was much to willing and anxious to meet. All week she was anxious. And the place I picked to meet was not crowded at all so she was never there and left. She had no intent on showing.

    Red flags? In hindsight, she was very talkative and open but would never send any current pics other than the first emailed, very vanilla photos. One was the same she has in the ad. A good chance it's not even her, although I could find nothing out of the ordinary in my research. She said her phone was terrible but she would try. Even the crappiest phones take pretty good pics. And if I pushed, she ignored it. Oh well.

    On the plus side, the #2 POT I had scheduled after her was outstanding! Texted her I was early, we met and it was a great M&G! 23 year old college girl that looked way better than her pics and wants to please daddy for not a lot of sugar. Life is good!

    I guess I should thank the Ms. Flake, since I would not have met #2 if she had not agreed on a M&G and played her silly game! Would flowers be appropriate? Ha ha!

    Be Safe.

    Strict

  9. #4167
    I asked politely after the first or second FC date. Saying something along the line of 'our meeting had been so much fun, may I capture those moments next time me meet'.

    So far, I haven't been rejected.

  10. #4166

    New SB and communication challenge

    I did renew my SA membership and trying to find POTs. Met 1 at see-ville and little more out of my taste. After meet-and-greet, I was debating to go to next level but decided not to pursue. Reason, there are 2-3 potential pots.

    I am supposed to meet someone. 2 hours drive but awaiting to get clearance. (received last message on Sunday). It's been challenging with new SBs (young) to get good reply. Sometimes, I feel cryptic message or never sure if I will ever see them.

    Ohh well. Let's see have 1 more POT. Will see where I go.

    Lot's in DC area. But just hate that much drive and traffic. Local crowd in Richmond is evaporating.

  11. #4165
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    I see some very solid reasons not to post pics.

    I'll refrain myself from posting additional pics of the babies.

    With most of my babies, I have no problem getting pics and videos of our FC sessions. But those are for my private collection. LOL
    SM bro.

    How are you able to get videos and even get pics? I never asked but I thought / felt SB will say no due to privacy. Also, I don't intend to. As you never know. What could get us in trouble. No evidence is better.

    But still wondering.

    KG

  12. #4164
    I see some very solid reasons not to post pics.

    I'll refrain myself from posting additional pics of the babies.

    With most of my babies, I have no problem getting pics and videos of our FC sessions. But those are for my private collection. LOL

  13. #4163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only guy to post pics of babies and pots here?

    I notice guys are keeping their babies pretty well hidden. What give?

    Personally, I like to see the qualities of fine babies you gents are pulling in.

    So, consider this an invitation to post away.
    No for me, too. I told her I wouldn't share them, and that's pretty much that.

    In general, I don't think I would anyway, for reasons others have stated. Unless somebody was to give explicit permission, that is.

  14. #4162

    Pics

    I'm with Scotty on this one. If I like the girls I don't want to disrespect them, if I don't I don't want them to disrespect me.

    Hey? I just realized I'm a SENIOR now WooHoo.

    SB #1

    Is collapsing into Nando 1 territory. She is a hot number but is getting unreliable and a prepayment has resulted in a cancelled appointment. Now, she has a really good reason and if it is true I feel bad for even thinking it. But, I've been there before. We'll see.

    SB #2

    Is a very reliable performer. She is bright and cute albeit a little chunky. She is a good BFD (body fluid depository)

    Pot #1.

    Is an exotic (Asian / AA) looking AA 23 yr old with a drop dead body I'd call her a 9/10? She will call me later so I can see if she is educated or ghetto. I'm going for it in a few days.

    Pot #2.

    Is a 10/10? Asian who is 22 and tickles my fancy. I am hot on Asians. She is open to a M&G.

    Pot #3

    Is also Asian and is a 8/8?

    She is experienced and says all the right things for an ideal SB.

    5 Pots were interviewed the past two days and there is a lot of GPS going around. I don't mind because they all appeal to me and I can't handle the ones on the slate already.

  15. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only guy to post pics of babies and pots here?

    I notice guys are keeping their babies pretty well hidden. What give?

    Personally, I like to see the qualities of fine babies you gents are pulling in.

    So, consider this an invitation to post away.
    Understandable most guys dont post. If i was married I dont think I would either

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape