Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    I see some very solid reasons not to post pics.

    I'll refrain myself from posting additional pics of the babies.

    With most of my babies, I have no problem getting pics and videos of our FC sessions. But those are for my private collection. LOL
    SM bro.

    How are you able to get videos and even get pics? I never asked but I thought / felt SB will say no due to privacy. Also, I don't intend to. As you never know. What could get us in trouble. No evidence is better.

    But still wondering.

    KG

  2. #4174
    I see some very solid reasons not to post pics.

    I'll refrain myself from posting additional pics of the babies.

    With most of my babies, I have no problem getting pics and videos of our FC sessions. But those are for my private collection. LOL

  3. #4173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only guy to post pics of babies and pots here?

    I notice guys are keeping their babies pretty well hidden. What give?

    Personally, I like to see the qualities of fine babies you gents are pulling in.

    So, consider this an invitation to post away.
    No for me, too. I told her I wouldn't share them, and that's pretty much that.

    In general, I don't think I would anyway, for reasons others have stated. Unless somebody was to give explicit permission, that is.

  4. #4172

    Pics

    I'm with Scotty on this one. If I like the girls I don't want to disrespect them, if I don't I don't want them to disrespect me.

    Hey? I just realized I'm a SENIOR now WooHoo.

    SB #1

    Is collapsing into Nando 1 territory. She is a hot number but is getting unreliable and a prepayment has resulted in a cancelled appointment. Now, she has a really good reason and if it is true I feel bad for even thinking it. But, I've been there before. We'll see.

    SB #2

    Is a very reliable performer. She is bright and cute albeit a little chunky. She is a good BFD (body fluid depository)

    Pot #1.

    Is an exotic (Asian / AA) looking AA 23 yr old with a drop dead body I'd call her a 9/10? She will call me later so I can see if she is educated or ghetto. I'm going for it in a few days.

    Pot #2.

    Is a 10/10? Asian who is 22 and tickles my fancy. I am hot on Asians. She is open to a M&G.

    Pot #3

    Is also Asian and is a 8/8?

    She is experienced and says all the right things for an ideal SB.

    5 Pots were interviewed the past two days and there is a lot of GPS going around. I don't mind because they all appeal to me and I can't handle the ones on the slate already.

  5. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only guy to post pics of babies and pots here?

    I notice guys are keeping their babies pretty well hidden. What give?

    Personally, I like to see the qualities of fine babies you gents are pulling in.

    So, consider this an invitation to post away.
    Understandable most guys dont post. If i was married I dont think I would either

  6. #4170

    Risk with Pics

    This subject came up a couple of months ago, so I'll just repost what I said then:

    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    Nice to see pictures here.

    And I don't want to discourage people from posting pics, but I'll give you guys my reasons for not posting pics just so you can evaluate both sides of it.

    The people who post in this forum I think are mostly honorable men / mongers / SDs. Unfortunately, for every poster in this thread there are 10 lurkers who read this board many of which don't even have an account on the site. They're not bound by the ethics of our little brotherhood here. For example, if some lurker recognizes a girl from a picture I post, he could be a jerk and contact her on the SD site / email / txt and point her to this topic. Now this SB knows my full diary of activities and it's a big breach in my cover because someone can now connect my face to my forum account. Even if she doesn't know my full identity, having her know my forum account is a risk because she could cause havoc if she ever did find out my identity.

    Also, the vast majority of us are using the same three sites to find SBs and fish in the same ponds as many of the lurkers. The more pictures you post, just increases the odds that someone will recognize a baby you're seeing.

    Again I'm not trying to discourage people from posting pics, but you should just be aware of the risks involved. If you're married or have a high-profile job, you probably should refrain from posting pics. If you're single and own your own business then the risks probably aren't that bad.

  7. #4169

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only guy to post pics of babies and pots here?

    I notice guys are keeping their babies pretty well hidden. What give?

    Personally, I like to see the qualities of fine babies you gents are pulling in.

    So, consider this an invitation to post away.
    Smoke,

    Hollywood, Tigg and a few others have been more than generous with sharing, but I, for one, have never felt comfortable asking my babies if I could take pics, and in fact I can't even conceive of a way to broach the subject without having them immediately jump up, slap me, get dressed, and head out the door. This may be my own hang-up, but there it is.

    The one time I did post pics, which were sent to me by a POT, I immediately regretted it, so I'm not going to be a good source for you, sadly. I agree though, I think it's nice to put a face to a name, but I would hope the clubhouse journal would not become overrun with slide shows, since one member's ATF could easily be another's WTF, and I would hate for this beautiful thread to become another pitched battlefield!

    Just my opinion,

    Scott

  8. #4168

    Pics

    Am I the only guy to post pics of babies and pots here?

    I notice guys are keeping their babies pretty well hidden. What give?

    Personally, I like to see the qualities of fine babies you gents are pulling in.

    So, consider this an invitation to post away.

  9. #4167

    Weekly Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    I am not a lurker, so do I qualify to post? .

    Finally a none HYM. Guess it's my luck that I've meeting with 3 HYMs the past couple months.

    I am not a big fan of AA girls, but this cutie seems to have lots of potentials. 24, went to college, work, and has her own place.

    Needs help with her $1500 rent.

    Agreed on $175 weekly allowance for 2 FC visits per week. I'll update in a couple of days after our first FC date.

    Attachment 266494
    I live in a resort town with very little to no decent jobs outside of waiting tables, working in hotels, government or healthcare. The joke here is that it's a great place to live but BYOJ. Bring your own job. A decent 2 bedroom apartment here costs at least $1, 000 a month. Sorry if I seem a little down here, but my last two Pots quoted me prices of $500 and $1, 000 PER VISIT! $175 for 2 visits per week? Maybe I should consider moving!

  10. #4166

    Pics

    Am I the only guy to post pics of babies and pots here?

    I notice guys are keeping their babies pretty well hidden. What give?

    Personally, I like to see the qualities of fine babies you gents are pulling in.

    So, consider this an invitation to post away.

  11. #4165
    Scott. I am not surprised if her rent is 1500 a month, again do I really care if it is? .

    A decent downtown 2BR apartment in my area can easily command at least 1200. She used to have a roommate, but the roommie moved out. Or so she said.

    She's asking for help with her rent, not pay it for her. This girl got a job. LOL.

    Like you said Scott, I proposed a weekly allowance so we can test things out, which she gladly accepted. I am having her come to the FC to see me this Weds so will see.

  12. #4164

    Ref Lurker

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sort by "last visit" and hit up every girl that was on within the last 48 hours.
    Thanks for the advice, will give that a shot and see what happens.

  13. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by John HandCock  [View Original Post]
    I cast my net for a 50 mile radius and there is over 100 pages of SB in this range and I have sent out numerous messages
    Sort by "last visit" and hit up every girl that was on within the last 48 hours.

  14. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Smoke,

    You've posted before, so I'm sorry to say you do not qualify as a lurker, at least in my book, but thanks for signing in anyway!

    Two things I notice right away, and I would welcome additional comments: $1500 a month rent! I don't know where you are located, but in Chicago, that buys you a sweet highrise apartment with a view of Lake Michigan and a terrace! If this is what she says she's paying it must be some fabulous pad, or she could be jerking your chain.

    I would go with the latter, since she is asking for less than half of her monthly rent, not even the total monthly nut, for two conjugal visits per week. (I'm hoping I've done the math correctly. If not, sorry, I was a Humanities major in college!) At this point I would be asking myself if I even wanted Two visits per week, four weeks a month, twelve months a year, ten years a decade. Well, you get the point.

    All this to say that if you want to hit it, by all means full speed ahead! What could it hurt? And nothing ventured, nothing fucked, if that's how that saying goes. But you might want to suggest to her that you start off with a weekly allowance, just to make sure you two are sympatico, and note to yourself the escape hatches nearest you should you have to bail.

    In any event, please let us know how it all turns out.

    In other news, my Nola baby (obsession!) , has cast up on the shores of Lake Michigan completely unexpectedly this weekend, and we are planning a get-together tomorrow around noon! My brothers, many of you know how I feel about her, so if I never post here again, you will know what has happened, and I hope you will contact me in the future should you ever get down to the Big Easy. I'd love to have a beer with you!

    Fingers totally crossed,

    Scott
    1500 in any decent part of LA will get you a shitty 2 BR apt or a decent 1 BR or a nice studio. Nice but not awesome. Thats why I try to stick to the burbs.

  15. #4161

    Not a lurker in my book

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    I am not a lurker, so do I qualify to post? .

    Finally a none HYM. Guess it's my luck that I've meeting with 3 HYMs the past couple months.

    I am not a big fan of AA girls, but this cutie seems to have lots of potentials. 24, went to college, work, and has her own place.

    Needs help with her $1500 rent.

    Agreed on $175 weekly allowance for 2 FC visits per week. I'll update in a couple of days after our first FC date.

    Attachment 266494
    Smoke,

    You've posted before, so I'm sorry to say you do not qualify as a lurker, at least in my book, but thanks for signing in anyway!

    Two things I notice right away, and I would welcome additional comments: $1500 a month rent! I don't know where you are located, but in Chicago, that buys you a sweet highrise apartment with a view of Lake Michigan and a terrace! If this is what she says she's paying it must be some fabulous pad, or she could be jerking your chain.

    I would go with the latter, since she is asking for less than half of her monthly rent, not even the total monthly nut, for two conjugal visits per week. (I'm hoping I've done the math correctly. If not, sorry, I was a Humanities major in college!) At this point I would be asking myself if I even wanted two visits per week, four weeks a month, twelve months a year, ten years a decade ... well, you get the point.

    All this to say that if you want to hit it, by all means full speed ahead! What could it hurt? And nothing ventured, nothing fucked, if that's how that saying goes. But you might want to suggest to her that you start off with a weekly allowance, just to make sure you two are sympatico, and note to yourself the escape hatches nearest you should you have to bail.

    In any event, please let us know how it all turns out.

    In other news, my Nola baby (obsession!!) , has cast up on the shores of Lake Michigan completely unexpectedly this weekend, and we are planning a get-together tomorrow around noon!! My brothers, many of you know how I feel about her, so if I never post here again, you will know what has happened, and I hope you will contact me in the future should you ever get down to the Big Easy. I'd love to have a beer with you!

    Fingers totally crossed,

    Scott

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape