Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6811

    RE: Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Bonnie is just a wast of time, she was OK 10 years ago before the drugs took control of her life. I wonder how many NR guys have paid that $200 an hour rate LOL. This pic's is maybe 5 years old from one of her BP ads. You got to love the abandoned dope house they used to take the pic's LOL.
    Yup the bonnie of today is exactly what Detlurker posted. She's been walking around the back of the Vic with a TEAM of thugs. It looks like, as usual, there are about 3-4 girls working out of one or two of the Vic rooms maybe for BP purposes and using the back of the vic for quick pickups. I almost mistaked the current version of Bonnie for Candy / Dior except Bonnie has a cuter face. When I saw her out though, she looked like nothing but trouble and the crew she was with, was VERY deep.

    Tele is still the most active of the strolls right now but just nothing worth going after. While some of the girls are better on this stroll than others, I would steer clear of hanging by the Vic (Note I am not addressing Johnkiss just everyone in general).

    I did see Fatima walking around the R a few days ago and it looked like she got her hair highlighted or it was just done really well. Damn shame she reminds me of an ex I had who had just that crazy awesome hair; almost identical with the same spinner body. Fatima was looking really good on the R when I saw her. I do see what appears to be one of the 'blondes' many refer to at 8 and R but just don't sample as I can smell an attitude. The one I saw was rather attractive. Tall 5'8ish, tan and thin but not Fatima thin. Another interesting note on the R was at the gas station at State Fair. I saw an SW driving a john around in a car and my guess would be his. It was pretty blatantly obvious too. She was 22ish gave me the instinctual stare at the gas station and he looked like a deer in headlights; just out of place. Not really sure, if my spidey senses were correct, would motivate that play. Unless it was an SW car which would indeed put an interesting spin on being pulled over? Or maybe it wouldn't. Either way, I'm the captain of my own ship. Always. I decide when the door unlocks and I decide the location.

  2. #6810

    PImped just the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Bu Hound  [View Original Post]
    Bonnie has a big black lesbian lover that looks like a dude (thuggish) looking. She proudly showed me pictures of him I mean her. Maybe this is who you are referring to. Hey, maybe she's doing the pimpin. LOL
    Maybe it was dark it looked like a dude. I figure when I asked she would have said something like: "I am independent." instead she said no, its a friend. Another thing, she advertises elsewhere for $ for HH and $.5 for HR. I knew some girls play the online / SW line but man she is differently not escort material. Here's her picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails detroit_escort_italian_goddess.jpg‎  

  3. #6809

    Probably Not A Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Hit the tel scene again, wanted a BJ and found what I was looking for with Bonnie. Someone did a report on her a few back and I concur. Got a BBBJ for. 35. More like a HJ with a BJ assist, she tried to dodge but got hit anyway. Again a little toothy had to slow her down. She appears to have a pimp which she claim is not. So, I have digits if you want them. She is not bad in a pinch but there are a lot better out there.

    Next,

    DL
    Bonnie has a big black lesbian lover that looks like a dude (thuggish) looking. She proudly showed me pictures of him I mean her. Maybe this is who you are referring to. Hey, maybe she's doing the pimpin. LOL

  4. #6808

    Bonnie B & G on Tel

    Hit the tel scene again, wanted a BJ and found what I was looking for with Bonnie. Someone did a report on her a few back and I concur. Got a BBBJ for .35. More like a HJ with a BJ assist, she tried to dodge but got hit anyway. Again a little toothy had to slow her down. She appears to have a pimp which she claim is not. So, I have digits if you want them. She is not bad in a pinch but there are a lot better out there.

    Next,

    DL

  5. #6807

    Perfect for car dates

    Found this, a Japanese condom company makes these screens called "Urban Camouflage" so your car looks like it's empty even when it isn't. They only make it for a few models (like the honda civic) , but the technology is promising.

    http://www.okamoto-condoms.com.sg/pr...=10&size=large

  6. #6806

    Traffic Jam on Telo

    Hit Tele late night oh man it was crowded. Mongers everywhere, WTF. In some places it is not easy to navigate cause cars are parked on both sides and there a f'ing line to get through! I am surprised the locals tolerate it. There was no possible way to scoop in private and did not see much of anything. Did see a dark haired WSW on 6 and tel. Could not tell, she looked kinda old and rough. Was trying to get a better look but the lack of light makes it hard. Did not see any le. Would not have mattered, way too crowded. Should we post a schedule?

    Stay alert,

    DL

  7. #6805

    Bonnie and Misty Double Header

    I was out a couple of nights ago and I saw what you guys have been talking about! It was like a ghost town everywhere. On my first cruise I hit the Triangle and saw a couple of SW's and ended up scooping one that turned out to be Bonnie (of Big G lore) in the Triangle now. She was looking good in her Daisey Dukes (if people still use that term) though LOL She was talking at 60 miles a minute and sort of remembered me from when I scooped her from the G and once I remembered her I started having second thoughts but reluctantly settled if she was willing to go to my spot away from the hustle and bustle. She wanted Grant for BBBJ but settled for Jackson with a Hamilton tip if she did a decent job this time. She initially started fast but I slowed her down to a so so slightly toothy (mostly hand) BJ to CIM and dropped her off by the motel when I was done! I was still unfulfilled and cruised a while longer while most of the usual major spots were dry. The Are was especially a ghost town! No traffic no SW's no people at all! I stopped at he GS at 8 for smokes and noticed uncle HP just across the border on a side street and as I entered the station Very Skinny blonde Jenna was coming out! As I was leaving she was outside and really pushed for some of my time but I just couldn't bring myself to do it in such an open spot so I declined but did throw her a couple of bucks as a down payment on future activity! On the way back down I spotted Misty (been reported on by myself and others here) we went to our spot for great DTBBBJ and upgraded to some tight CFS Mish for 2 Jackson's What a peach!

  8. #6804

    Was out too

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteCars  [View Original Post]
    Hit the Ave tonight around 11 pm Didn't see a single SW. Saw 3 border patrol agents on Fort around 11:30, searching through a car they had pulled over. Saw 1 WSW on Fort, wasn't interested, headed home.
    You might as well call it quits when Club Fantasy is jumping on Fort. There were girls out but they were all sitting around due to the BPs and party goers. Saw a few at the hot spot on Campbell, but didn't care to look.

    Saw two very slim BSWs spinners on the Ave. The cute one got scooped up, so I spoke to the other one, she was wearing fishnets and a thong. She showed me the ass, which was nice and tight. Everything looked alright butterface, which is why I forgot her name. Saw Lexi too, but let her pass for now.

    Shitty night in SWD.

  9. #6803

    Ave & Fort Report

    Hit the Ave tonight around 11 pm Didn't see a single SW. Saw 3 border patrol agents on Fort around 11:30, searching through a car they had pulled over. Saw 1 WSW on Fort, wasn't interested, headed home.

  10. #6802

    Operation Cross Country

    things may be slow for a while on the mean streets of detroit. a lot of the activity over the past couple of weeks was probably linked to the big buzz word these days. "sex trafficking". detroit was one of the largest bust sites in the us with 18 pimps arrested and 10 **** girls found. check out the story from the free press.

    http://www.freep.com/article/2013072...roit-pimp-ring

  11. #6801

    Pick up a newspaper

    Quote Originally Posted by Bang N Bounce  [View Original Post]
    I cruised the R today on my lunch hour and did not see 1 SW'er out. As previously reported our wonderful uncle must be in full force, I didn't see any marked or unmarked but didn't stick around very long either. I startedat8 and headed south. I believe I did see a tranny walking out of the gas station, but that is definitely not my cup of tea. I fairly new to the hobby as I have not picked one up yet and my never do so. I like the value noted here in the forum but also like the comfort of selecting my provider at the club. I just might stick with what has worked for me in the past. (I will post my previous experiences in that topic area of the forum)
    Its an election year, its the only time actual crimes get solved and most of the girls are at summer camp (jail). Wait till after November and most of everyone's favorites will be out.

  12. #6800

    Holly

    Lately I have been banging Holly on a regular basis, Holly light brown hair and eyes. 5'0" 105lbs, small b's. Nice little butt. Holly has been making sure I don't have time for no other SW. Most of our dates have been car dates but this morning I had to go to the notel before work, because I was in the mood to really bang her she was looking good. We get to the room, Holly like her usual waste no time right down to business, no stalling you got to love her for that. She started off with blowing my sax like she was in a band. Man she can suck you inside out when she wants too. She deep throated me so deep I could feel her bottom lip on my sack. I was a little disappointed that she couldn't take me deep cg style but she made up for it in the mish position especially on the edge corner of the bed damn I drilled her like a Texan drilling for oil. Man she took every speed hard and slow strokes, to machine gun fire banging like it was the last time I was going to get pussy. Well its not I am picking her up tonight to finish what we started this morning. I feel like the only kid in a free take all the candy you want store. Happy hunting my brothers and be safe.

  13. #6799

    Leo making an impact on our hobby

    I cruised the R today on my lunch hour and did not see 1 SW'er out. As previously reported our wonderful uncle must be in full force, I didn't see any marked or unmarked but didn't stick around very long either. I startedat8 and headed south. I believe I did see a tranny walking out of the gas station, but that is definitely not my cup of tea. I fairly new to the hobby as I have not picked one up yet and my never do so. I like the value noted here in the forum but also like the comfort of selecting my provider at the club. I just might stick with what has worked for me in the past. (I will post my previous experiences in that topic area of the forum)

  14. #6798
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow18  [View Original Post]
    WSW blonde hair. Went to notel FS started out with BBBJ went to mish k 9.

    She gets right down to bussiness 80 for her 45. For room had a good time.

    We repeat. Shs has a working phone pick her up at BP gas station on 7 an. Woodward

    Get her while you can. She was a way for a while. She loves her candy.
    If this is true one thing I can say is these girls are consistent. I think it is damn near a year to the date she busted on to the JR scene. LOL

  15. #6797

    Chellsea

    WSW blonde hair. Went to notel FS started out with BBBJ went to mish k 9.

    She gets right down to bussiness 80 for her 45. For room had a good time.

    We repeat. Shs has a working phone pick her up at BP gas station on 7 an. Woodward

    Get her while you can. She was a way for a while. She loves her candy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape