Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 459 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1675

    RE: New arrival at 1217

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Info update- Peaches is gone to Korea. New girl just arrived.

    Sam Katz
    Sam, that may have been the other gal whom I believed to be there in more of a supportive role. She seemed somewhat "less tall" than either Mickey or Hana. Could I be correct?

  2. #1674
    Any AMP that is closed on Sundays probably do not offer anything extra if you know what I mean.

  3. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by John2526  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Philly tomorrow unexpectedly, probably early evening.

    Are most of the places open on Sunday? Shortened hours? Different providers?

    If most are closed, a recommendation for a good exception would be appreciated.

    Feel free to PM.

    I'm only finding one review site that lists hours, and they don't distinguish days.

    Thanks.
    Blow laws overrule blue laws. Sundays good.

  4. #1672

    Do the blue laws apply? .

    I'll be in Philly tomorrow unexpectedly, probably early evening.

    Are most of the places open on Sunday? Shortened hours? Different providers?

    If most are closed, a recommendation for a good exception would be appreciated.

    Feel free to PM.

    I'm only finding one review site that lists hours, and they don't distinguish days.

    Thanks.

  5. #1671

    1217

    Peaches replaced by Suzanne (Suzie). Reviews on her not great. Fellow monger drew her and was more than disappointed.

    Stick with Hanna and Mickey. Hanna is the main event but Mickey definitely a close second, if not, almost even (minus Hanna's wild side). Agreed; not sure if I can ever go to another AMP. DATY and DATO best ever.

  6. #1670

    1217

    Info update- Peaches is gone to Korea. New girl just arrived.

    Sam Katz

  7. #1669
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Tm  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Traveling soon your way. Anyone got any advice in this area, would like to see an independent rather than a parlor type.

    Thanks
    Take a look on Backpage for Simone Knight. Very independent and very discreet larger AA woman. If you're looking for a skinny Asian, Simone is not for you, but she is super smart, great conversation, great massage and ALWAYS leaves you very happy. Oh yea, her place is in Willow Grove.

  8. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    Taking Sam's advice on Hana I went to 1217 last night but she was busy, I even called ahead but the mamasan gave some story so I just forget it let me see the others, she said only Mickey is available, I said fine may I take a peek? She was beautiful wow, great smile and personality, TS was friendly and her English is so cute I just wanted to take her home with me, ST was right on BBBJ then hat slipped on and had a great steamy session, very tight kung fu grip. I love this, on went and boy did I have a great time. I asked where she worked previously but she said this is her first time in USA and first time doing this line of work. Bullsh*t she's too good and comfortable to be new at all this. The door bell kept ringing this place needs to recruit more girls. I didn't get 2 pops but didn't have time for a 2nd pop anyway as by the time I let the first one go it was already 45-50 minutes into the session. A lot of energy, fun, awesome time. I asked Mamasan if I can see Hana on the way out but said she was busy. You guys need to switch it up and see other providers too ya know! LOL Thanks again Sam for sharing because honestly I would've kept her to myself! J / k.

    Sidenote- DATY was one of the best meals I've had in a long time.
    (Response to the Side note) Indeed.

  9. #1667

    Mickey

    I visited 1217 per Sam Katz recommendation and oh boy what an amazing experience. It wasn't Hana that I met but it was Mickey. Loved a girl with a bubbly personality and she got this really nice smile. The session went really steamy I didn't want to stop. She squeezes out every ounce of my energy and I had nothing left when we are done. It wasn't two pops but I was tired as heck that I even forgot where I was after our session, LOL. That was one heck of a customer service there. It was over the top I should say. We talked and cuddled for a moment before we said our goodbyes. It was the best time I ever had in an AMP and I've been to quite a few. Thanks Sam for the 411. Well guys, It's now official, she's my new ATF! LOL!

  10. #1666

    Jealous as a *****

    Man I'm super jealous at you guys.

    I'm just not in a position to have any free time with work I'm just swamped.

    Guess early bird gets the worm is soo true ha ha.

    Hope they stay around cause seems like I'm last in line.

  11. #1665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191

    Willow Grove. Horsham. Drehser Area

    Hey.

    Traveling soon your way. Anyone got any advice in this area, would like to see an independent rather than a parlor type.

    Thanks

  12. #1664
    Thanks guys, I been waiting for a gem to pop up in Philly as Bella seemed like the only place to go with quality chicks and service. I know a lot of guys would keep it to themselves but I like to share the wealth. Enjoy.

  13. #1663
    Loll. Nuff said.

    Quote Originally Posted by BockScar  [View Original Post]
    Let me say this first: Stay away from 1217. It's all mine.

    That being said, Sam, you are one honest bastard. I owe you greatly cause Hat1217 is my ATF. I've been a lurker for awhile, but Sam's correct (per usual) suggestion this time was on the money, and I had to give him props.

    I'm not going to give a 'blow' by 'blow' description, since you are an idiot if you do not try this place out. That's all.

  14. #1662

    Sam Katz. Props. 1217

    Let me say this first: Stay away from 1217. It's all mine.

    That being said, Sam, you are one honest bastard. I owe you greatly cause Hat1217 is my ATF. I've been a lurker for awhile, but Sam's correct (per usual) suggestion this time was on the money, and I had to give him props.

    I'm not going to give a 'blow' by 'blow' description, since you are an idiot if you do not try this place out. That's all.

  15. #1661

    1217

    Cambria is right, during peak hours the door bell does ring non stop. Kimmy should remove the walk-ins welcome sign on the door; it may slow down traffic. This spa does very well with appts only. On another note, Newbie at Bella, her name is Barbie from NY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape