Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 19141
-
08-02-13 00:32 #6796Regular Member

Posts: 4Chellsea
This is my first post, I picked up Chelsea at 7 an Woodwardat at BP she said. She is back. In town nice WSW blonge hair. Took her to. Notel we started out with bbj went mlsh k9 no cover. She is a nice girl. She loves her candy .80 for her 45 for room I will repeat. She has phone.
-
07-31-13 22:29 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 149Triangle Red Head
This sounds more like the one I saw. I looked at the info on the forum about Katie and Alice and it just didn't fit. And the right location. I drove around there this afternoon but didn't see much. I think thats because of the rain. Any further insight would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-13 20:43 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 149I ownder if this was the red head I saw?
Looking at the descriptions of the other red heads mentioned in previous posts Alice or Katie I don't think it was them. The location and description from Finding Gold sounds spot on. I went through today and didn't see much but I attributed it to the rain. Any other insight would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-13 19:09 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 77Molly looked ok
Like I said in the report she is skinny, nice ass. Too bad drugs take the tits first. Her smile is too cute and she is not all tatted up. I won't be hitting tri much. It seems to hot and with all the shit going on I think I'll retreat to the clubs. Got a few OTCs I can call on. I feel I've been pretty lucky as a noob, so let the storm pass by.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
Be safe,
DL
-
07-31-13 18:49 #6792Regular Member

Posts: 1Coney Island on 7
I picked up this WSW at the Coney on john are an seven the other day blonde an glasses She said she was visiting her uncle for a while HER skills improved a lot séances she's been away Fun girl get her while you can.
-
07-31-13 16:39 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 163Triangle
Was out in the triangle at 7 in the evening yesterday. Saw a lot of ladies out. Saw Candy (she is not looking good) , Molly (reported below) and at least 4 other younger WSW I was not familiar with but who I know are legit because of the company they keep. Saw the little petite young red head and would like to have picked her up but she was sitting on the lawn of the house behind the Vic and wouldn't move around. I ended picking up Allie. She is usually on the ave and there are pics of her in post 7617 (but the pics don't do her justice). Ended up in a hotel room for half and half and it was a good time.
Allow mentioned there were some stings in the triangle earlier that day and 4 girls got picked up. I didn't see any Leo while I was cruising around.
-
07-31-13 13:52 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 110Ypsilanti Question
Somebody, please tell me the general streets to cruise for the Ypsilanti stroll.
TIA
-
07-31-13 08:44 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 299Alice vs Katie
Didn't even think about Alice (don't tell her I said that, since I owe her a call the next time I get some $$ saved up!). Yes, I suppose her hair is trending in the red direction at the moment. And she does look great from a distance. Up close, too, if you aren't put off by her lean, clearly older looks. Katie is half her age, and they both have their ups and downs, but both are great fun in the sack. I have been steering clear of Katie for a while now, since that shit went down at the Southfield Vic.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
Easiest way to separate the two at a distance is the color of their skin. Alice is a healthy tan color, while Katie is so white she glows.
-
07-31-13 07:51 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 163I've not seen Molly in at least a year and a half. I saw her yesterday at around 7:00 and got beat on the pickup (maybe it was you!). She was looking good. When I saw her last she was starting to look road worn but I could tell when I drove by her yesterday that she was looking better. She was always a better than average time when I picked her up.
Originally Posted by DetLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-13 05:31 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 324Stupid
These dudes out here committing these crimes against the girls are cowards. I can't I am revisiting this topic. Its dumb, the guy rapes her then beats her what the hell? If his objective was just to get the pussy without paying he accomplished that. Now most of the girls are paranoid and scared. I would love to catch this guy, he would end up a unic. He just made it a lot harder for all of us, becareful my friends and stay forever safe.
-
07-30-13 23:45 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 327Be careful
So with the two attacked girls, the federal sting, and word on the street that the heat is coming down. Everyone should use extreme caution when strolling for girls. I've noticed that the are and JC have been pretty thin lately. Guys, please keep the eyes in the back of your head on full alert for anything that doesn't seem right. I really don't like to hear about guys getting popped by some sting. If you do scoop, talk to the girls, and get an idea of what is going on in the area. As long as they aren't tweaking, they'll tend to give you good information.
Be careful gentlemen.
-
07-30-13 21:22 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 742Yes She Is!
I scooped her Sunday morning for the usual oral delights! She wanted a see-note for FS and Grant for BJ as opposed to the usual. I was a little short so I went 2 Jackson's for her DTBBBJ2CIM She commented that I must have been saving that one for a week! LOL. She wasn't her usual chipper friendly self though. She seemed agitated and said she regrets coming back to the Dirty D (her words) and was planning on leaving soon!
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-13 21:11 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 742May have been Alice?
Nh.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
May have been Alice if her hair was down to her butt? She is probably about 40 looks great at a distance but about a 6 close up! I reported on her before
Originally Posted by Tubes
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-13 21:04 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 742Same Here
I was taking a co worker home who lived in Brightmoore about 10 years ago! She was Caucasian and Uncle was in in a green Taurus SHO pulled us over in (of all vehicles) my work van! Insisted she was an SW and they were going to impound the vehicle etc etc etc. She was pissed as was I! She called her dad and I called my boss (it was his idea to drop her off because I lived by greenfield at the time) it all got straightened out after about 20 minutes but what a PITA!
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-13 20:59 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 77Balling Molly Scoop on tel
Hit tel for a change, picked up a not so bad Molly, Not too road worn. 5'2" Dark hair almost Auburn. Soft skin, good BBBJ with bls. I've noticed the first thing to go on addicted girls is their tits. Which make sense if they don't eat then all the fat is used up. Nice ass. Menu is open on this one. No holes barred. .65 for 2 an extra .20 for all 3. Molly is easy going only a little skip which was a lot better than others. Would repeat.
No digits sorry, got pic though.
Be safe,
DL









Reply With Quote





