Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 500 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1991

    Freckled face redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    Skatar, does the Red hair Nikki you talk about have a bubble butt? I was at the 7/11 On Tuesday around 11PM and this youngish looking red hair girl with a freckled face walked by me. She was wearing gray sweatpants. She was thin but had a big butt (not huge LOL). There were 4 girls working the area.
    The Freckled face redhead that you saw at 7/11 is the one I have been talking about. She is hot and I would say her butt is nice too!

    I see her at 7/11 the past week or so.

  2. #1990

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki aka Red, & I did stop & pick her up, she changed her hair color, I won't review her again cept to say I was as pleased this time as I was the last time.

    She does have a pretty nice body & nipples get hard as rocks & no nefarious odors this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Ask her her name & with a slight hesitation says Nikki, ask if I can call her Red & with a smile says sure all the men love redheads, get no argument from me. I'm pretty sure I have her full name from the Lowell PD arrest log.

    Red is about 5'6".130 lbs or so, has some facial acne & picks, fair skin with freckles, is 22, body is pretty good, I think her C fun bags were fuller at one point & has nice nipples, the rug & carpet match. Good friendly attitude & a sweet pleasing disposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    Skatar, does the Red hair Nikki you talk about have a bubble butt? I was at the 7/11 On Tuesday around 11PM and this youngish looking red hair girl with a freckled face walked by me. She was wearing gray sweatpants. She was thin but had a big butt (not huge LOL). There were 4 girls working the area.
    NC: take a look at the above two posts, they have pictures of Nikki with the red hair, one is dated 7/7/13 the other is 6/23/13, as for her having a bubble butt I would say no, she has a nice butt, not one I would term bubble, however I digress.

    Is that the girl you saw?

  3. #1989

    Nikki

    Skatar, does the Red hair Nikki you talk about have a bubble butt? I was at the 7/11 On Tuesday around 11PM and this youngish looking red hair girl with a freckled face walked by me. She was wearing gray sweatpants. She was thin but had a big butt (not huge LOL). There were 4 girls working the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing Red head Nikki for awhile now, I've always been happy with her level of service, attitude & disposition, & has a nice young body that can take a pounding & really seems to enjoy sex.

    She is looking to try & stay off the streets as much as possible & would like some more regulars & would rather work from her phone, if you want the digits pm me.

    On my first run on Friday I saw a lot of the usual girls out & about, I did spot a new black haired girl that I've never seen before (not Jessica) & was only able to get one backside picture.

    She is a nice looking girl with a nice looking body, problem is she has a tag along guy with her who if not right with her is always close by.

    Saw her at a couple of locations & she was giving the eye & wave sign to several passing or stopped cars including me. Saw her talking to a guy in Towers parking lot, but she left on foot & he drove away.

    I made several passes looking for marked & unmarked LE vehicles, which I did not see or spot. If it wasn't for the guy I would've scooped her up then & there, but that didn't happen & went home.

    Got a text from Nikki & we made plans for a time, which didn't happen at the time agreed upon, her phone had died but bumped into her & said she needed 30-60 mins.

    So I trolled & saw the black hair girl again, but she had changed clothes & was in a sun dress, I didn't even know it was her till I came right up on her in Towers parking lot & as she was walking up to me her guy also starts to walk over, I waved her off & drove away.

    Skatar, does the Red hair Nikki you talk about have a bubble butt? I was at the 7/11 the other night around 11PM and this youngish looking red hair girl with a freckled face walked by me. She was wearing gray sweatpants. She was thin but had a big butt (not huge LOL).

    That was probably stupid on my part, I mean I don't know what his intentions were if any. It's not like I would've let him in the car with her & I wasn't letting her get in with him standing right there.

    Until she realizes that he's more of a liability than an asset while she's walking I will pass if he's to close by, if I do end up getting her I will let her know, & I will be out looking for her this weekend.

    I do feel she is legit, but as this is the first time I've seen her I'm not sure if she or they are just passing through or what, if any one has any info please post or pm me thanks.

    I did end-up connecting with Red Nikki & went home a happy camper!

    Have fun stay safe.

  4. #1988

    Layla

    Layla was on westford st this morning near CJ so I picked her up as I do when I can't find anyone else.

    She told me she had no place to take me so we did a car date for 30. Not great but not bad. I do want

    That hot little red head that I have been reporting on but no luck so far.

  5. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Hey Boca, are you talking about the brunette on Appleton, chin length hair, not black haired but brunette, wearing large sunglasses and below the waist sweatpants? She had to have the tightest most toned waist of any girl in Lowell I've ever seen. She hung around with a guy and paced up and town the same block, near Pearl St, and although she didn't smile she definitely gave me the look several times. Not very busty but she looked like she'd be hot. (Never know, tho, what happens when the sunglasses come off.)

    Anybody else know here? I was very tempted to stop and partake but LEO was waiting on a side street a couple of blocks away.
    No she had pure black hair in a pony tail very pretty and great personality.

  6. #1986

    Brunett in black trouser

    I am regular reader here since new year night. I had fun from CL&BP but not from SW so thought to try it. I drove around hot area bunch of time but never had luck. Today stopped by at J for water. When I was coming out I saw brunnett in sexy white top and black trouser. She smiled at me. I smiled too. She looked like one of the described one here but was not sure. So I just smiled and get out from store and sit in my car to wait for her. And I was almost lucky today but nothing happened. When she came out I opened my window, I thought may be she will come close by and I will ask something. But she just walked opposite to the road. I will try again definitely. Believe me or not but she had right size boob, bra was visible from her white top.

    This is just my two words, after having 0. 1 luck to see someone at least there. Keep posting guys here, that really helps about an update. I know only Nikki redhead well as I met her few times via CLBP, but she is not there anymore unfortunately.

  7. #1985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Appleton Brunette (?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boca409  [View Original Post]
    First post: just went out with the black haired girl one of my best experiences out there! Did not give name but great skills bbj to completion roaming allowed put me at ease all for 40 great tight body seemed to love her job. Will do again. Found her on Appleton.
    Hey Boca, are you talking about the brunette on Appleton, chin length hair, not black haired but brunette, wearing large sunglasses and below the waist sweatpants? She had to have the tightest most toned waist of any girl in Lowell I've ever seen. She hung around with a guy and paced up and town the same block, near Pearl St, and although she didn't smile she definitely gave me the look several times. Not very busty but she looked like she'd be hot. (Never know, tho, what happens when the sunglasses come off.)

    Anybody else know here? I was very tempted to stop and partake but LEO was waiting on a side street a couple of blocks away.

  8. #1984

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Boca409, did you get a name or a number?

    No offense YF, but which Nikki are you talking about?
    Probably the little thin one that always where the hugh sunglasses. She's been around lately.

  9. #1983

    Which Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boca409  [View Original Post]
    First post: just went out with the black haired girl one of my best experiences out there! Did not give name but great skills bbj to completion roaming allowed put me at ease all for 40 great tight body seemed to love her job. Will do again. Found her on Appleton.
    Boca409, did you get a name or a number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever  [View Original Post]
    Was coming out of Jays when Nikki approached cute little body but eyes were at half mast. Asked for 50 cents which I gave her and then asked if I wanted a date. I told her that I couldn't afford her and she said you don't have $20, responded no she responded with how about $15. If I kept going maybe she would have paid me.
    No offense YF, but which Nikki are you talking about?

  10. #1982

    Sunday around 5:00 PM

    Was coming out of Jays when Nikki approached cute little body but eyes were at half mast. Asked for 50 cents which I gave her and then asked if I wanted a date. I told her that I couldn't afford her and she said you don't have $20, responded no she responded with how about $15. If I kept going maybe she would have paid me.

  11. #1981

    Black haired girl

    First post: just went out with the black haired girl one of my best experiences out there! Did not give name but great skills bbj to completion roaming allowed put me at ease all for 40 great tight body seemed to love her job. Will do again. Found her on Appleton.

  12. #1980

    Red haired Niki

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing Red head Nikki for awhile now, I've always been happy with her level of service, attitude & disposition, & has a nice young body that can take a pounding & really seems to enjoy sex.

    She is looking to try & stay off the streets as much as possible & would like some more regulars & would rather work from her phone, if you want the digits pm me.

    On my first run on Friday I saw a lot of the usual girls out & about, I did spot a new black haired girl that I've never seen before (not Jessica) & was only able to get one backside picture.

    She is a nice looking girl with a nice looking body, problem is she has a tag along guy with her who if not right with her is always close by.

    Saw her at a couple of locations & she was giving the eye & wave sign to several passing or stopped cars including me. Saw her talking to a guy in Towers parking lot, but she left on foot & he drove away.

    I made several passes looking for marked & unmarked LE vehicles, which I did not see or spot. If it wasn't for the guy I would've scooped her up then & there, but that didn't happen & went home.

    Got a text from Nikki & we made plans for a time, which didn't happen at the time agreed upon, her phone had died but bumped into her & said she needed 30-60 mins.

    So I trolled & saw the black hair girl again, but she had changed clothes & was in a sun dress, I didn't even know it was her till I came right up on her in Towers parking lot & as she was walking up to me her guy also starts to walk over, I waved her off & drove away.

    Now that was probably stupid on my part, I mean I don't know what his intentions were if any. It's not like I would've let him in the car with her & I wasn't letting her get in with him standing right there.

    Until she realizes that he's more of a liability than an asset while she's walking I will pass if he's to close by, if I do end up getting her I will let her know, & I will be out looking for her this weekend.

    I do feel she is legit, but as this is the first time I've seen her I'm not sure if she or they are just passing through or what, if any one has any info please post or pm me thanks.

    I did end-up connecting with Red Nikki & went home a happy camper!

    Have fun stay safe.
    Hi Skatar

    Would love to have Nikkis contact #

    Along with any other info about her or anybody else you might recommend.

    I am from the upsate NY area and Maine but have a friend I visit in Lawrence a few times a month.

    If you ever need info about my two areas please feel free.

    Tappa / Jim

  13. #1979

    Black haired girl & Red Nikki

    Have been seeing Red head Nikki for awhile now, I've always been happy with her level of service, attitude & disposition, & has a nice young body that can take a pounding & really seems to enjoy sex.

    She is looking to try & stay off the streets as much as possible & would like some more regulars & would rather work from her phone, if you want the digits pm me.

    On my first run on Friday I saw a lot of the usual girls out & about, I did spot a new black haired girl that I've never seen before (not Jessica) & was only able to get one backside picture.

    She is a nice looking girl with a nice looking body, problem is she has a tag along guy with her who if not right with her is always close by.

    Saw her at a couple of locations & she was giving the eye & wave sign to several passing or stopped cars including me. Saw her talking to a guy in Towers parking lot, but she left on foot & he drove away.

    I made several passes looking for marked & unmarked LE vehicles, which I did not see or spot. If it wasn't for the guy I would've scooped her up then & there, but that didn't happen & went home.

    Got a text from Nikki & we made plans for a time, which didn't happen at the time agreed upon, her phone had died but bumped into her & said she needed 30-60 mins.

    So I trolled & saw the black hair girl again, but she had changed clothes & was in a sun dress, I didn't even know it was her till I came right up on her in Towers parking lot & as she was walking up to me her guy also starts to walk over, I waved her off & drove away.

    Now that was probably stupid on my part, I mean I don't know what his intentions were if any. It's not like I would've let him in the car with her & I wasn't letting her get in with him standing right there.

    Until she realizes that he's more of a liability than an asset while she's walking I will pass if he's to close by, if I do end up getting her I will let her know, & i will be out looking for her this weekend.

    I do feel she is legit, but as this is the first time I've seen her I'm not sure if she or they are just passing through or what, if any one has any info please post or pm me thanks.

    I did end-up connecting with Red Nikki & went home a happy camper!

    Have fun stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black hair.jpg‎  

  14. #1978

    Nikki (red)

    Week it's not to often that I get to do F / S with any of the girls. But I got extreamly lucky over the last few days. All I can say if you can get a hold of her go for it. Service was an 8-9. If you know me and what I usually post I never give a girl that high of a rating. If you do get her boys be nice. She's one of the better ones. Very easy to get along with vary willing. Has great BJ skills and loves doggie. Play safe boys & again be nice to her she will treat you excellent. Macsys

  15. #1977

    Jessica

    Well had a F / S withe Jessica yesterday. Place right across from 7/11 nothing really big she got the job done. Nice BJ didn't really like her Pussy sucked so she says but think she liked it anyways got off big time then screwed the shit out of her. Said when we first got there if I knew the red head that was outside when we got there. Told her no but I had seen her around. Told me she was letting her stay with her. Jessica give her a 6-7 out of 10. Would repeat just because if the incall. Play safe boys. Macsys

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape