Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 826 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 876 926 1326 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8674

    Let's compare

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any posts about Honey, I might have to make her Gem Number 36 LOL.
    JW, I know a BSW / Stripper from Louisiana that calls herself Honey. The BJ and FS are an absolute perfect 10 in performance, and she's one of the freakiest chicks I've ever met. She's a curvy, sexy one too.

    I haven't been with her since last summer, and I heard she was living out of state this year. Where I found her will remain confidential. Where I heard she moved to will also remain confidential.

    Would that be your Honey?

  2. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    RTFF, get a map, gas up, hit ATM and drive, drive, drive. There are at least 4 venues with loads of gals for fun, fun, fun. But beware UC and LE often prowl the streets and are not friendly. Of course there are BP, escorts, and MP for you orgasmic pleasure too. Enjoy D-town and do report your experiences.
    Just make sure it's a gas station or ATM north of 8 mile, or west of Telegraph. Beyond that, Welcome.

  3. #8672

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    I have to way in on this, you say you are just trying to recoup your financial losses no offense you just crossed over into the land of being a pimp my friend give it some thought. No man serves his woman up to get money for doing sexual favors from another guy for money reaping said money.
    Where does she work at? What kind of help do you want to give her.

  4. #8671

    Cherry 19th

    Hello fellow sex addicts, Cherry turned 19 today. She is great company. She might be found walking to some 7mile store, but doesn't stroll and not into candy. UTR.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0927.jpg
Views:	1317
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	265003

    Has posting in other forum with contact info. Pass on a Birthday wish to this gem.

  5. #8670
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagr8  [View Original Post]
    Its not Lisa.
    What is her name or ints.

  6. #8669

    Michelle on the G

    Short brown hair on this thin 44 yo WSW who was wearing a not very flattering flannel shirt and jeans today. Thin. 5'4" not much ass, but she whipped out B's for the LE check. Nice tan, pretty face, not much signs of drug use, chatty but not spacey and looks great for 44. Has a cute Tennessee twang. Gave a terrific, unrushed BBBJCIM. Took direction well (BLS) and thanked me afterward for the directions; she aims to please. Nice girl and well worth the. 2 +.05 tip. Absolute repeater.

  7. #8668

    Brook in the triangle

    Talk about being in a good stretch. I had the most fantastic fantasy today. She was brown haired with blond streaks around her face. Looked to be about 5'7" and 135. Had a nice shape to her with wide hips and small see cups. WSW with a long black dress on. Fantasy girls name was Brook. Scooped at party store on 6 and negotiated 40 for BJ with GFE and massage for both of us. Hit the notel and suprise, it was clean and smelled nice inside. After getting more comfortable she begins to softly stoke and kiss my whole body, paying real attention to sensitive areas as she found them. Then started with BBBJ very slow and payed attention to and freaked out my whole hookup. Then she stopped and allowed me to explore every part of her and give promised massage. She really liked this as it took a little while before she was ready to start back up with her part. She did good but soft massage with hands then started to drag her breast all over me. When I could thnk, my thought was "that's how you work a good tip". Then happy time started. She began with BBBJ in a frenzy. But wait, she stopped, then started, then stopped and started. It was the old get close then slow it down routine. Holy crap! She meant business today boys. Well finally had CIM and just stayed there, happy as a clam with this nice girl cuddling and stroking each other for 10 minutes or so before taking care of business and dropping back off. As I said, I'm in a good stretch. Never had better from SW. No phone to share, can be found on 6 mile durring the day.

    Safe hunting boys.

  8. #8667
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it didn't go over well.
    I have tried the JD signature ending with Halo and no way.

  9. #8666

    Hard to believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmaddo95  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing gina for a while now. Long dark hair, A cups, nice giner. She is staying in a nice house right now but it won't last long. Good BBBJCIM, FS and greek isles that she seems to really enjoy. The more times you dream of her the more she takes care of you. I used to dream of fatima a lot but she's sinking fast. Still top notch dt but on decline. Mistakenly scooped halo last week didn't recognize her and she gave me another name went to notel on 8. She said no head which clued me in right away hit it hard in ds. Mish, rcg. Took my time and cof which she didn't like. All told I gave. 5 nice giner and nice view from ds and rcg. Won't scoop again. The are seems hot with leos. Thanks for the pm wonka. I've been gone away for business for a few months. Looking forward to hitting the strolls. Be safe.
    SO COF on Halo thats hard to believe. Knowing Halo she would of ripped your Nuts off.

  10. #8665
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    MoeMonger and Giovani. I known Lisa for many years and even had her to my house and never a problem and always treated me right, and if the guy, Darg8 is her bf, he should be able to answer some personal questions I PM him for, we will see. By the way, PM her location to those you trust and not to open post it, As JW keeps his GEMs safe, as to keep her safe and us for LEO and and guys that have no respect for a SW and not willing to donate to help her out to keep clean with food and such.
    Its not Lisa.

  11. #8664
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 3

    Hey

    Can anyone tell me how to posts pictures please.

    If you're trying to do it with an apple mobile device you can't. Otherwise click on the "manage attachments" button at the bottom of the dialog box when you are composing your post.

    A2

  12. #8663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Tough crowd in D-town

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    RTFF, get a map, gas up, hit ATM and drive, drive, drive. There are at least 4 venues with loads of gals for fun, fun, fun. But beware UC and LE often prowl the streets and are not friendly. Of course there are BP, escorts, and MP for you orgasmic pleasure too. Enjoy D-town and do report your experiences.

  13. #8662
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Take in a tiger game.

  14. #8661
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Fun? Go to Royal Oak, see a movie, have a beer and a nice dinner.

    Afterward, go home and read up.

  15. #8660

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagr8  [View Original Post]
    Too the two senior members I've messaged about my girl. She's back. She told me everything and I'm really to the point of if you can't beat her join her especially since it's to support the candy habit. I figure as long as she's not being dangerous and it's to support her habit I might as well. Love makes us dumb cause I had a choice and I decided to stick it out with her. So to the 2 senior members who's posts about her brought everything out in the open pm me for her phone number. I'm only offering it 2 those 2 because they did dates with her, was respectful (or as respectful as you can expect) and didn't give her anything that would send me in for antibiotics. You both gave her 10's so I'd rather try to keep the #of diff guys she has to date as low as possible till I can get her help. If you think I'm doing this for my own monetary benefit I kinda am. Not as a pimp but as a bf who has pawned most of his shit to try to keep up with her habit and keep her off the block. If your not sure if your one of the 2 or you have proof that you did see her pm me and I'll give you her # also. I'll give some info about me to prove that I'm not a pimp or dope boy but a bf who can't afford his girls habit.
    I have to way in on this, you say you are just trying to recoup your financial losses no offense you just crossed over into the land of being a pimp my friend give it some thought. No man serves his woman up to get money for doing sexual favors from another guy for money reaping said money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape