Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,621 to 28,635 of 40027
-
08-02-13 19:42 #11407Banned Member

Posts: 4190Well put Teabagplain. I went to a place for a while with a high upfront fee. I tried to tip her once and she said it was not required.
Originally Posted by Teabagplain
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-13 18:48 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 196I've been there 3 times with 3 different girls. Never got upsold. May vary by girl. I remember giving an extra tip the first time. I think I did the 2nd time, too. I don't think I did the third time. When I did give a tip, it was after everything was done and I was dressed and getting ready to leave. I did it because I liked the girl and the service, not because I was asked. But to keep things in perspective, I tend to be a big tipper for everything-restaurants, legit massages, etc.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
My opinion is that, for places like this with a high upfront fee, tipping is not required. Do it if you think the girl deserves a little more. FS is not on the menu there.
-
08-02-13 13:38 #11405Senior Member

Posts: 808Upsell
She works out of an apt on northside several other girls. You can negociate with her.
Originally Posted by Nugs15
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-13 13:15 #11404Senior Member

Posts: 207"Jazmin" on BP 872 #
Anyone seen her? She posted on CL then I traced her # back to BP body rub ads. She's on NW side incall.
Thanks
http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...ty-21/16114764
-
08-01-13 21:19 #11403Regular Member

Posts: 13OHare
Heading up to OHare tomorrow and the last time I was up by the city I went to halsted an 26th. Message was not so good but I was her first massage ever. If there's any good places to go to in the am please let me know. Thanks
-
07-31-13 16:22 #11402Senior Member

Posts: 65Greys Lake (mis spelled) s / be Grays Lake Back Page ad under Escort section
Did my first Oriental Apartment visit. Girl (Crystal) on phone was very helpful with directions and donation. Saw Angela met me at the door with a hug and kiss. She will only be there until August 22 (3 weeks) had a wonderful time everything available, flat $160 for the hour. Full protection and no tipping hate that haggling. She is a very pretty Chinese Lady and the picture is representative of her body no facial picture. She is very charming helps with shoes on and off. English is a little rough and the apartment was very clean, newer building seemed safe. Will repeat!
Bigguy590
-
07-30-13 16:25 #11401Senior Member

Posts: 233Never paid 1. 6 for FS. 1.2 is probably standard not including door fee. It depends if she likes you. Treat her like a normal girl. I had a 8 on the AMP girl scale who would settle for. 8 or 1. 0 because she liked me. That included CBJ, all positions. 2 pops
-
07-30-13 03:31 #11400Senior Member

Posts: 307Re:tipping
I havn't been, but I've heard mixed reviews. Lots of upselling. So, expect to pay a lot for FS, if available.
Originally Posted by Stan77
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-13 21:40 #11399Regular Member

Posts: 16Tipping
I am tired of going to AMP and being greeted by old women who should have been retired decades ago, so I am currently looking for any alternative. I am thinking about trying to visit Logan Square tantricas since girls in ads seems very pretty. The only question I have whether additional tipping is required in this place or it is a flat rate of 1.6? Price is a bit high, but if it is flat rate I think it is worth it. Would like to hear from you guys who have visited them.
-
07-27-13 16:44 #11398Senior Member

Posts: 556I've been there a few times and always got the one your are talking about, Anna. I must admit she always works hard on the massage, so much so I noticed she was sweating. None of your usual menu will be available, but she does take instruction on the finish very well.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-13 15:59 #11397Senior Member

Posts: 179I don't believe this for even a second and its actually happened to me.
Originally Posted by Chitown Clown
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-13 12:32 #11396Regular Member

Posts: 18Credit Card
I would not do it. Aside from the common sense reasons others have posted about there being a paper trail, I can add one more reason.
Originally Posted by CobraCrew
[View Original Post]
About two years ago I stopped into a club that I had been to a few times. For some reason instead of just paying cash at the bar, I gave the bartender my CC. Note that this is a card that I had rarely used, and was the first use in a long time. When the statement arrived I found multiple charges on the card for big dollars in Canada. They bought fuel at truck stops, new tires, etc. Seemed to be professionally stolen as the use started quickly after the date of my visit. I ended up disputing the charges, and was not held liable for the cost.
But it was a pain. I could not proove anything, but I was pretty certain either the bartender or someone in management copied my card, and I still had possession of the card.
My lesson learned, don't do it.
-
07-25-13 08:12 #11395Senior Member

Posts: 580Memories of the old Show Club
I still go back to when the Show Club was closed after the mother of all stings. The Feds had agents working the door and had all copies of credit card records. I was paranoid for months after reading that in the paper. As said, you can't trace cash. I have done a cash advance / transfer of funds.
Originally Posted by CobraCrew
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-13 23:12 #11394Regular Member

Posts: 13Cash is the best way. No trail and name left behind.
Originally Posted by CobraCrew
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-13 22:54 #11393Senior Member

Posts: 667You maybe wright.
But who's to say if you got a massage or what.
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






