The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 827 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 877 927 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 19145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Fun? Go to Royal Oak, see a movie, have a beer and a nice dinner.

    Afterward, go home and read up.

  2. #6754

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagr8  [View Original Post]
    Too the two senior members I've messaged about my girl. She's back. She told me everything and I'm really to the point of if you can't beat her join her especially since it's to support the candy habit. I figure as long as she's not being dangerous and it's to support her habit I might as well. Love makes us dumb cause I had a choice and I decided to stick it out with her. So to the 2 senior members who's posts about her brought everything out in the open pm me for her phone number. I'm only offering it 2 those 2 because they did dates with her, was respectful (or as respectful as you can expect) and didn't give her anything that would send me in for antibiotics. You both gave her 10's so I'd rather try to keep the #of diff guys she has to date as low as possible till I can get her help. If you think I'm doing this for my own monetary benefit I kinda am. Not as a pimp but as a bf who has pawned most of his shit to try to keep up with her habit and keep her off the block. If your not sure if your one of the 2 or you have proof that you did see her pm me and I'll give you her # also. I'll give some info about me to prove that I'm not a pimp or dope boy but a bf who can't afford his girls habit.
    I have to way in on this, you say you are just trying to recoup your financial losses no offense you just crossed over into the land of being a pimp my friend give it some thought. No man serves his woman up to get money for doing sexual favors from another guy for money reaping said money.

  3. #6753

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Invest in some bulletproof.

  4. #6752

    A little Edge for you guys.

    I want to say thanks for all you guys posts. I started reading from 1yr+ post till now pick up a lot of great info.

    And if I can offer anything to the new monger. Wonder fort it was the easy and you get a real feel of things preaty quick Sir mongers. There is a free dpd scanner online and for smart phones if you have the time. I have pick up alot of info and has already saved my ass a few times. Here's a link http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13671/web Besafe and thanks!

  5. #6751

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind providing which law enforcement you work with and your badge number as well.

    Yawn.

    So tired of this crap.
    MoeMonger and Giovani. I known Lisa for many years and even had her to my house and never a problem and always treated me right, and if the guy, Darg8 is her bf, he should be able to answer some personal questions I PM him for, we will see. By the way, PM her location to those you trust and not to open post it, As JW keeps his GEMs safe, as to keep her safe and us for LEO and and guys that have no respect for a SW and not willing to donate to help her out to keep clean with food and such.

  6. #6750

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind providing which law enforcement you work with and your badge number as well.

    Yawn.

    So tired of this crap.
    Whoever this guy is he sounds pretty miserable, and no cop, in this town at least, could possibly do his job that well.

    Anyway, he's not asking for info, so call his bluff! He's got Lisa's info? Then ask him to help you find her. I already (sort of) did. No response just yet. Maybe he had to pawn some more shit today.

    Dagr8, if you really are genuine, work through someone trusted here, not on your own.

  7. #6749

    New! Help!

    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?

  8. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagr8  [View Original Post]
    Too the two senior members I've messaged about my girl. She's back. She told me everything and I'm really to the point of if you can't beat her join her especially since it's to support the candy habit. I figure as long as she's not being dangerous and it's to support her habit I might as well. Love makes us dumb cause I had a choice and I decided to stick it out with her. So to the 2 senior members who's posts about her brought everything out in the open pm me for her phone number. I'm only offering it 2 those 2 because they did dates with her, was respectful (or as respectful as you can expect) and didn't give her anything that would send me in for antibiotics. You both gave her 10's so I'd rather try to keep the #of diff guys she has to date as low as possible till I can get her help. If you think I'm doing this for my own monetary benefit I kinda am. Not as a pimp but as a bf who has pawned most of his shit to try to keep up with her habit and keep her off the block. If your not sure if your one of the 2 or you have proof that you did see her pm me and I'll give you her # also. I'll give some info about me to prove that I'm not a pimp or dope boy but a bf who can't afford his girls habit.
    Would you mind providing which law enforcement you work with and your badge number as well.

    Yawn.

    So tired of this crap.

  9. #6747

    She's not black

    She's not black. She may be mixed but looks Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Late night food run on the ave, saw the BSW caught her attention and she jumped in. She offered a BJ for. 25 which I should have taken but, she looked cute and curvy in the right spots. So I throw out the notel and we settle on. 70 with pics. I read up on her afterwards and see that she has issues, yeah I know just freaking amazing that a SW has issues. She is really self couscous about her belly and pussy. Never did see her belly, other reports say it's droopy. That happens when you pop out some kids. She is cute, but man, she was like pushing me away one moment then pulling me in the next. She says she would rather e pounded from behind. Which never happened cause she was having "issues". So, I would not repeat except maybe a B & G. If you are the adventurous type and want to hit it. A couple things, she is not very tight and hit it from behind/

    She also took her sweet fucking time getting out when dropping her off. I almost put a foot to her ass. So be aware when dropping her off. Suggestions for the noobs. RTFF get names and descriptions in your head. My mistake was not keeping up because someone did a report on her just recently. So here are some pics for you to know who she is and handle to handle it so you both are happy. My loss is your gain, learn from it.

    Be safe,

    DL.

    Attachment 264590

    Attachment 264591

  10. #6746

    Lexi

    [QUOTE=DetLurker; 1829082]Late night food run on the ave, saw the BSW caught her attention and she jumped in. She offered a BJ for. 25 which I should have taken but, she looked cute and curvy in the right spots. So I throw out the notel and we settle on. 70 with pics. I read up on her afterwards and see that she has issues, yeah I know just freaking amazing that a SW has issues. She is really self couscous about her belly and pussy. Never did see her belly, other reports say it's droopy. That happens when you pop out some kids. She is cute, but man, she was like pushing me away one moment then pulling me in the next. She says she would rather e pounded from behind. Which never happened cause she was having "issues". So, I would not repeat except maybe a B & G. If you are the adventurous type and want to hit it. A couple things, she is not very tight and hit it from behind/She also took her sweet fucking time getting out when dropping her off. I almost put a foot to her ass. So be aware when dropping her off. Suggestions for the noobs. RTFF get names and descriptions in your head. My mistake was not keeping up because someone did a report on her just recently. So here are some pics for you to know who she is and handle to handle it so you both are happy. My loss is your gain, learn from it.
    Be safe,
    DL................





    I know her as Lexi, those tits are a dead give away. I saw her 2 or 3 times and did reports on her, I think she is bipolar or something, nice enough, but its like dealing with 2 different girls. Was ok in a car date, but like a lot of SW's, not so great in a notel.

  11. #6745

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Who is the skinny, short haired, WSW on the R that looks like a zombie? Her hair is light brown, dikey short. She's kinda dirty / bruised up looking, and had the tweaker walk combined with an aggressive 1000yd stare. I saw her yesterday in the coney drive through. She was in a mongers vehicle yelling and jumping around so much his ride was shaking.
    Sounds like Amy. She use to stroll on 6 btween JosCamp and Davison. She looks nothing like she did a couple years ago when I was posting about her. She says she was kidnapped and the perp really did a number on her. But she actually look 20 years older. I thought we could do something for old times sake, but once she got out the shower, I just couldn't. We chilled at the notel for a min, I still paid her and that was that. She called some loud punk ass clown on the phone, and I dropped her off. Never to scoop again.

    She sez the perp is in prison, so that's a good thing.

  12. #6744

    That's Lexi!

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    She's actually more of an LSW, has some of the best skills on the Ave, but is a fly-by-niter who never keeps a phone longer than 3 days.

    She's very very kinky in the bed too. Her orgasms are 100% real, but the dirty talk, she says, is to "keep things sexy". I've been a part of Lexi's fan club since last year, but of course, I pounded the hell out of her big mountainous ass to get initiated. Glad to know you're another member.

    There have been some bad reports about her too, so keep in mind that sometimes you won't get exactly what you expect from her. IOW, YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Late night food run on the ave, saw the BSW caught her attention and she jumped in. She offered a BJ for. 25 which I should have taken but, she looked cute and curvy in the right spots. So I throw out the notel and we settle on. 70 with pics. I read up on her afterwards and see that she has issues, yeah I know just freaking amazing that a SW has issues. She is really self couscous about her belly and pussy. Never did see her belly, other reports say it's droopy. That happens when you pop out some kids. She is cute, but man, she was like pushing me away one moment then pulling me in the next. She says she would rather e pounded from behind. Which never happened cause she was having "issues". So, I would not repeat except maybe a B & G. If you are the adventurous type and want to hit it. A couple things, she is not very tight and hit it from behind/

    She also took her sweet fucking time getting out when dropping her off. I almost put a foot to her ass. So be aware when dropping her off. Suggestions for the noobs. RTFF get names and descriptions in your head. My mistake was not keeping up because someone did a report on her just recently. So here are some pics for you to know who she is and handle to handle it so you both are happy. My loss is your gain, learn from it.

    Be safe,

    DL.

    Attachment 264590

    Attachment 264591
    That there is the one and only Lexi folks, not Ashley.

    DL, did she lie about her name? Wow, that was low. A new low in fact. Great job on the pics. I didn't think she'd do them!

    Anyway, Lexi recently had a baby. Just look at those fat nips. But long before that, she was definitely ashamed of her body, and is a pain to newbies who want to bone her. She will not get naked, so don't expect it. Trust me, she wasn't nice to me at first, but lust kept me coming back for more, and eventually she warmed up to me.

    Lexi has one of my favorite ASSES to pound (her vag was tighter before the pregnancy) , and her BJ skills are freaking awesome. But she's another one of those YMMV chicks, so she takes some getting used to. Yep, I can see that she def doesn't know you.

    I'm sorry you were ill-equipped for this one DL, but she LIED to you, and that's a new low for her. For shame. Anyway, welcome to the streets of Detroit. You're on your way to a greater wisdom for sure.

  13. #6743

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer and Jeniffer (PJ) may be easy to confuse in name, but hopefully never in appearance. So just to help out, here's what I know:

    Jeniffer (PJ) is dangerously, if not "sickly" thin. Her distinguishing feature has always been that battleship tat on her tummy, which of course you'd never see unless you wanted her naked for some reason. About that recent C&D report, I seriously doubt that PJ would dash on the few customers she gets. She never has before, and I doubt she ever will. I've known her since she was on the east side. And while she doesn't have much to offer physically (or cranially) anymore, she is still very cool people. The only bad reports you'll see about her are for when she nods out during the BJ. And not too many of those reports are recent. Personally, I've had my fun with PJ, and don't see a reason to waste time with her any longer. She still waves hello every time I pass, and she knows I'll never stop for her. Cool girl. But, I'll be the first to admit shock if she's the dasher. Also, um. 40 bucks for PJ? EEEEEYEAH!

    Now, 'cute' Jennifer, on the extreme other hand, is NOT cool people with everyone, and is NOT cool at all times. She's difficult to predict, and is an actress. YMMV. When I wrote about Jennifer back in Feb, I was referring to this one. In fact, there are only a handful of mongers here who she's occasionally nice to, and even those guys have tasted her sour grapes on occasion. So, bottom line, my evil cat-kicking rant about being farted on stands, but hey, 'cute' Jennifer is still worth a shot, considering her looks and skills first, and ignoring the rants until after at least one hot sample (See, I can be nice). Just DON'T pay her up front!

    And Please folks, with a capital P, let's not EVER confuse either of the two with Paige!

    Thank you for your time.
    Nice Kwala. I agree Jennifer is cool once she gets to know you, but a newbie she will try them and definitely dash on them. I must confess she did it to me my second time dealing with her, but I have probably dealt with her about 50 times since then I have no complaints. As far as PJ I only use her for SW info whereabouts.

  14. #6742

    Late night drive thru with Ashley on the ave

    Late night food run on the ave, saw the BSW caught her attention and she jumped in. She offered a BJ for. 25 which I should have taken but, she looked cute and curvy in the right spots. So I throw out the notel and we settle on. 70 with pics. I read up on her afterwards and see that she has issues, yeah I know just freaking amazing that a SW has issues. She is really self couscous about her belly and pussy. Never did see her belly, other reports say it's droopy. That happens when you pop out some kids. She is cute, but man, she was like pushing me away one moment then pulling me in the next. She says she would rather e pounded from behind. Which never happened cause she was having "issues". So, I would not repeat except maybe a B & G. If you are the adventurous type and want to hit it. A couple things, she is not very tight and hit it from behind/

    She also took her sweet fucking time getting out when dropping her off. I almost put a foot to her ass. So be aware when dropping her off. Suggestions for the noobs. RTFF get names and descriptions in your head. My mistake was not keeping up because someone did a report on her just recently. So here are some pics for you to know who she is and handle to handle it so you both are happy. My loss is your gain, learn from it.

    Be safe,

    DL

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0074b.jpg
Views:	1172
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	264590

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0076b.jpg
Views:	1004
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	264591

  15. #6741

    Gina

    I've been seeing gina for a while now. Long dark hair, A cups, nice giner. She is staying in a nice house right now but it won't last long. Good BBBJCIM, FS and greek isles that she seems to really enjoy. The more times you dream of her the more she takes care of you. I used to dream of fatima a lot but she's sinking fast. Still top notch dt but on decline. Mistakenly scooped halo last week didn't recognize her and she gave me another name went to notel on 8. She said no head which clued me in right away hit it hard in ds. Mish, rcg. Took my time and cof which she didn't like. All told I gave. 5 nice giner and nice view from ds and rcg. Won't scoop again. The are seems hot with leos. Thanks for the pm wonka. I've been gone away for business for a few months. Looking forward to hitting the strolls. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape