Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6736

    Little Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    That is the cash and dash Jennifer.
    little Jen gets a bad rap most of it well deserve, the thing about Jen is you got to set the rules. No money up front, no notel just car dates. If you follow that formula you will get what you want and she gets what she wants.

  2. #6735

    LISA on the AVE in town

    I was out at the boneyard getting parts for the MoeLimo and decided to do some ave recon. I picked up my old buddy Lisa at her normal perch on the service drive. She had some time, so I took her to the MoeMansion so she could make some moemoney. Lisa is 5'7, with long black hair to her nice butt. She still looks great. I washed her up, then got her dirty again, then gave her a final shower. Still one of the best providers out there with a small cooter. She will be in town at least until Sunday. She is working on a phone, but no working number yet. She is looking for her old regulars to stop by, and mentioned a monger with MS first name B I think. She wanted to see you to see if you are doing ok. Kwala and I think it was darknight, this is your chance. Just drive by the s drive and the sunshine state street. She will be watching for mongers. Seniors pm me and I will tell you the house she is at, but its the same house as before.

  3. #6734

    Pj

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is that the WSW tooth pick always on the Ave. Hell I just wanted to feed her because she looked like she was going to die. That girl really needs to be on the Big Mac Diet.

    Yes that toothpick / skeletor is Jennifer / PJ. Always has a hoodie on. I actually have tried feeding her but she sells / trades the food for H. Its sad but she was always a pain even when she took care of herself. But if you need a girl to nod out on your bone, Pj is the girl.

  4. #6733

    Monger Gods Smiling On Me

    I have always been a creature of habit. I like new pussy but I tend to stay with the one that does everything I like. Thursday morning on my way to work ran into Holly. 5'1".105lbs, sexy WSW. 25 wearing some tight blue denim capris. I had no time for a notel so a quick car date would have to do. Holly OMG started off with a BJ to rival all that I have ever had. She took alot of meat deep to do that with my Mr. Johnson she must have been a sword swallower in a former life. She got me so rock hard I was willing too settle for a BJ cum party, but she settled back in a mish position, that furry muff staring and winking at me I definitely had to take the plunge. The one thing I love about banging Holly in mish position she gives that GFE, she wraps her small legs around your waist so you can get deep in that tight hole. Her hands locked around your shoulders while she is in your ear with that soft voice to cum in her. I have not done it but I would love to cum in Holly without a condom, I doubt that will happen but you never know. Man did she help me fill that condom. Friday morning Katrina called me before I left for work asked me to pick her up from Mich and Braden so I did, she looked cute she had on a sweat shirt and a pair of tight denim shorts. Looking at her I knew I had to go in late for work and I did. Katrina 5'0".100lbs, pretty blue eyes, went to the Crest, the thing I appreciate about Katrina is the GFE, we have conversations that lead to great sex and I mean great explosive sex for both. These two are my favorites. They never smell, they never come with a bad attitude. Definitely worth whatever fee they want.

  5. #6732
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Sound more like PJ than Jennifer. This is Jennifer, is this who you are talking about?
    That is the cash and dash Jennifer.

  6. #6731

    That is the trailblazer.

    That's the one that pulled me over. It was two WCS's, a white guy and a black guy. Both were wearing black outfits. The white guy had a badge on him, and the other guy had a black shirt that said sherriff on the back. Both had vests on under their clothing. Also, I failed to mention that there was another tan car that pulled up with them. I think it was an impala, ad there was a blonde woman talking to them. She was in street clothes. Be careful, I would guess that they are pulling a surveillance sting operation by popping people just by watching, and not using decoys.

  7. #6730

    Holly

    Dreamed I found Holly on a side street off plymouth near schaefer the other day. She usually will have some reason why she's in a hurry, but otherwise is a good date.

  8. #6729

    Brittnay.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Scooped this 1 yesterday off the ave. Cute blonde a cups thin prob about a 7 on the SW scale but OMG the service sucked no pun intended she can't suck a dick to save her life. Skip this one no repete for me. Stay safe gentz.
    There are plenty of reviews on her; myself included. Yes she is a waste of time despite being cute. Many rules and a complete bore.

  9. #6728

    Confusion on the Ave

    Jennifer and Jeniffer (PJ) may be easy to confuse in name, but hopefully never in appearance. So just to help out, here's what I know:

    Jeniffer (PJ) is dangerously, if not "sickly" thin. Her distinguishing feature has always been that battleship tat on her tummy, which of course you'd never see unless you wanted her naked for some reason. About that recent C&D report, I seriously doubt that PJ would dash on the few customers she gets. She never has before, and I doubt she ever will. I've known her since she was on the east side. And while she doesn't have much to offer physically (or cranially) anymore, she is still very cool people. The only bad reports you'll see about her are for when she nods out during the BJ. And not too many of those reports are recent. Personally, I've had my fun with PJ, and don't see a reason to waste time with her any longer. She still waves hello every time I pass, and she knows I'll never stop for her. Cool girl. But, I'll be the first to admit shock if she's the dasher. Also, um. 40 bucks for PJ? EEEEEYEAH!

    Now, 'cute' Jennifer, on the extreme other hand, is NOT cool people with everyone, and is NOT cool at all times. She's difficult to predict, and is an actress. YMMV. When I wrote about Jennifer back in Feb, I was referring to this one. In fact, there are only a handful of mongers here who she's occasionally nice to, and even those guys have tasted her sour grapes on occasion. So, bottom line, my evil cat-kicking rant about being farted on stands, but hey, 'cute' Jennifer is still worth a shot, considering her looks and skills first, and ignoring the rants until after at least one hot sample (See, I can be nice). Just DON'T pay her up front!

    And Please folks, with a capital P, let's not EVER confuse either of the two with Paige!

    Thank you for your time.

  10. #6727

    Brittney

    Scooped this 1 yesterday off the ave. Cute blonde a cups thin prob about a 7 on the SW scale but OMG the service sucked no pun intended she can't suck a dick to save her life. Skip this one no repete for me. Stay safe gentz.

  11. #6726

    Pj

    Is that the WSW tooth pick always on the Ave. Hell I just wanted to feed her because she looked like she was going to die. That girl really needs to be on the Big Mac Diet.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Like poppa said that sounds like Jennifer / PJ who is a total waste of time. If she was about 5'5 and 80 pounds that's her. Has to wear the hoodie to hide who she is because she looks reaaal bad. The other Jennifer is about 4'11 and still cute.

  12. #6725

    Correction on Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Sound more like PJ than Jennifer. This is Jennifer, is this who you are talking about?
    Sorry I had the wrong person in mind. The WSW I spoke to was all bundled up in a coat looking a little street worn but, differently said her name was Jennifer got digits.

    Now I did write about Paige which could have been PJ depending on how she said it. Neither one was the picture you posted.

    DL

  13. #6724

    No the one

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Sound more like PJ than Jennifer. This is Jennifer, is this who you are talking about?
    No thats not her. If it was it would have been a notel in 5 secs! Now that you say PJ I could have not heard her.

  14. #6723

    Jennifers

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Jennifer this evening. Really nice personality, asked to go through the drive through at McDonald's, and she paid for it. Went to a spot, and she said she had to go to the bathroom in the alley. Took off and dd a cash and dash. Crazy thing is that she left her purse in my truck. Oh well there's 40 down the drain, and a purse for the collection of ho schwag.
    Like poppa said that sounds like Jennifer / PJ who is a total waste of time. If she was about 5'5 and 80 pounds that's her. Has to wear the hoodie to hide who she is because she looks reaaal bad. The other Jennifer is about 4'11 and still cute.

  15. #6722

    Mailbox is no longer full

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I would PM you but your mailbox is full. Can I have the digits please. Also is there a pic of her on here I have not located one.
    Try again. Sorry I seem to be getting lots of special requests from people with no posts and tons of reasons why they should get number. Blah blah. I stopped reading and deleted everyone who wasn't senior.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape