Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 19147
-
07-27-13 11:59 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 242Brittney
Scooped this 1 yesterday off the ave. Cute blonde a cups thin prob about a 7 on the SW scale but OMG the service sucked no pun intended she can't suck a dick to save her life. Skip this one no repete for me. Stay safe gentz.
-
07-27-13 09:59 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 846Pj
Is that the WSW tooth pick always on the Ave. Hell I just wanted to feed her because she looked like she was going to die. That girl really needs to be on the Big Mac Diet.
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-13 09:54 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 77Correction on Jennifer
Sorry I had the wrong person in mind. The WSW I spoke to was all bundled up in a coat looking a little street worn but, differently said her name was Jennifer got digits.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Now I did write about Paige which could have been PJ depending on how she said it. Neither one was the picture you posted.
DL
-
07-27-13 09:42 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 77No the one
No thats not her. If it was it would have been a notel in 5 secs! Now that you say PJ I could have not heard her.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-13 09:11 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 196Jennifers
Like poppa said that sounds like Jennifer / PJ who is a total waste of time. If she was about 5'5 and 80 pounds that's her. Has to wear the hoodie to hide who she is because she looks reaaal bad. The other Jennifer is about 4'11 and still cute.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-13 09:10 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 103Mailbox is no longer full
Try again. Sorry I seem to be getting lots of special requests from people with no posts and tons of reasons why they should get number. Blah blah. I stopped reading and deleted everyone who wasn't senior.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-13 08:24 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 846Digits
I would PM you but your mailbox is full. Can I have the digits please. Also is there a pic of her on here I have not located one.
Originally Posted by WillyWonka082
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-13 00:28 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 241I had them do the same thing to me a few years back. The girl in the car was my sister and I was a bit more than pissed!
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-13 00:25 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 324Jennifer
Sound more like PJ than Jennifer. This is Jennifer, is this who you are talking about?
Originally Posted by DetLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-13 21:07 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 261Not again
Originally Posted by DetLurker
[View Original Post]
And to think I was being nice enough to suggest her for some business, and she pulls this shit with Oneknot. I feel like such a putz. No more Jennifer recommendations to anyone. Period.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
From now on, I'll only draw from my own experiences. And just a reminder, I'm the one she farted on last year. Yes, FARTED on. I'm surprised she didn't cut one loose this time, then piss a little, and THEN dash. Lousy POS.
-
07-26-13 20:39 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 77Jennifer
Is that the one I was asking about? On the ave. See a page back. Super skinny, wears a coat and hood.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-13 20:32 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 61Confirmed Dark GMC ENVOY LEO Ride
Drove thru the R on the way home from work. On the first street south of SF there was what looked like a monger getting his car pulled up on tow truck and 2 WSW's standing there. I drive around block to get a better look cause ONE SW looked familiar, it was Jordan from the G. Anyway a officer got out of a DARK GMC ENVOY in all black clothes. Could hardly tell he was a cop but I could see his fire arm on his side. Apparently both SW's were let go because they went back to work on the Are while the guys car was getting towed. Something else I noticed lately on that same block. There is a young black guy who follows one of the WSW's that wares black clothes as she walks that block. Sometimes he just sits against a building with his head down but he is actually watching all the cars that come near her or slows down to check her out. At first I thought he was a pimp but he doesn't act like one. He's watched me as I cruised by several times. Spooked me so I left but I got the feeling he might be LEO for the stings, could be wrong but I would be very careful when he's around.
Originally Posted by BacknAction
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-13 19:50 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 324Kaleigh
No offense I don't know when the last time you seen her, I saw her the other morning, she is not too far from being Monica's twin. Take a good look at her and tell me honestly she look like she 25. Give her another month of hitting them drugs.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-13 19:45 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 327Undercover
Oh the black trailblazer is real, and it is WCS. I got pulled over in the triangle with a female coworker. We were stopped at the liquor store, and when we got back in the truck I got rolled. They were giving me the third degree about picking up a known SW. I literally was trying to be nice but had to MF them that the girl I was with was in fact a coworker. They even said thy they were going to impound my vehicle. Luckily my coworker had a business card with her job title.
My god what a bunch of asses. Seriously, things must be getting bad in Wayne county for them to be pulling this kind of stuff.
-
07-26-13 19:37 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 327Jennifer
Scooped Jennifer this evening. Really nice personality, asked to go through the drive through at McDonald's, and she paid for it. Went to a spot, and she said she had to go to the bathroom in the alley. Took off and dd a cash and dash. Crazy thing is that she left her purse in my truck. Oh well there's 40 down the drain, and a purse for the collection of ho schwag.











Reply With Quote






