Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1956
-
07-27-13 08:38 #66Senior Member

Posts: 317Central
As I promised, I went to Central yesterday around 5:45 pm. There were two people working and my provider was Linda. She is about 45, medium size, can understand basic English and not that tall at all. I asked for half and hour but she said .6 for and hour only. I agreed, room was dark and it was nice. She asked me if I was there before and I told her yes, in the other side of the local. She proceed to do the massage in the back with a good amount of oil and overall was good the massage, she did my legs but nothing in my arms or the rest of my feet before she asked me to switch. I knew she was not honoring the full hour so after she points junior if I want massage there I went for the ride for what this place is: to relax. She put oil and start shaking and I was there enjoying all her fake moaning, and her words of how big I am (average) and hard. I stayed there until she has to get more oil! I really enjoyed her frustration with the battle against junior. 15 minutes later, the deal was completed, she was exhausted and now I was happy, hot towel and then time to go, give her a tip of. 4. In overall was good, nice person, do not want too much loose fingers in her around her back, never mind private areas. She shortchange me the time about 15 minutes but this time I have the last laugh.
SP
-
07-13-13 13:58 #65Senior Member

Posts: 317Central
On this past Tuesday I left from work early an decided to stop by at Central around 4PM. I entered and started saying hello, hello, after a minute, the attendant told me in broken English to come back in 20 minutes. Nobody else was waiting but I did not have time to wait that day. I was happy the girl was new for me, she was about 25 years old, oriental, fair looks. 5'3 and about 160 pounds, I will go back soon.
SP.
"Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty".
-
07-12-13 18:56 #64Senior Member

Posts: 163No problem at the door
Guy behind counter by door no problem. Wonder how many ever sign their real name. LOL. Such a joke for that.
Originally Posted by SePuede
[View Original Post]
Haven't been back to Park in 6-7 years.
-
07-12-13 15:13 #63

Posts: 1286Amp
This is the Fitchburg board, might this info be better suited in the Worcester board?
Originally Posted by SePuede
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-13 22:37 #62Senior Member

Posts: 317Milton is definitely closer than Brooks to Greendale. I stopped by once to Milton but both time there was a dude working there behind the counter so I skipped it, that's when I realize I need a better intel for AMP, I ended in Park that night.
Originally Posted by Sjbwm09
[View Original Post]
SP
-
07-11-13 21:14 #61Senior Member

Posts: 163I'm thinking he's referring to Milton St.
Originally Posted by SePuede
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-13 07:36 #60Senior Member

Posts: 317I think you got it, Exit 3 from Rte 190. The next close one to Greendale is Web ster so no, I can provide the rest in a PM.
Originally Posted by Iamme Iam
[View Original Post]
Our Worcester neighbors can benefit with this info. SP
-
07-10-13 17:16 #59Senior Member

Posts: 931Box is full
Haven't spoken in a bit, was going to send a PM, but question was:
Originally Posted by Is Thata SW
[View Original Post]
You talking about the new place on West Mountain st? Across from the exit onto rt 190?
Either you need to clean up, or a lotta guys want info.
-
07-10-13 12:18 #58Senior Member

Posts: 1048Massage
Not sure if I'm sharing old news here. But if anyone travels to Worcester, or is willing to for a good massage. There is a place right by the greendale mall which offers cute AMP ladys for the usual donation. It's a big, clean establishment. Back of building parking. Nice girls, around mid 30's I'd say. Slender bodies, good massage, very good he.
If anyone needs info pm me. Just thought I'd share what I know.
-
07-09-13 00:14 #57Senior Member

Posts: 317Mall
I saw in another website this place do rubs beside the shoulders. Enclosed is a picture of what I am talking about. In any case is inside of mall so that is one that I am not going to cross.
Originally Posted by punteruk
[View Original Post]
SP
-
06-27-13 09:31 #56Senior Member

Posts: 116I've used the mall place when I was having back issues. Pretty good massage for the price. ($1 / min) Certainly not the environment you'd want to attempt any extras at (unless you get off on hearing families with little kids walk by outside). Also cctv in each curtained cubby. Your pants stay on during the massage.
Originally Posted by SePuede
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 19:19 #55Senior Member

Posts: 317Places to go
Central st, I mentioned I was there March or close to Feb, anyway, I am waiting for better intel to return again to Central, if not Worcester is the area until I find time to go to RI.
Now this TOFTT is for the ages.
There is one place called R&R Bodywork suite #42. The catch? It is inside the mall.
-
06-21-13 00:07 #54Senior Member

Posts: 317Central
I visited the place twice this year, one in Jan and the second time in March both around 11:00AM. The first time I went for an h and I found it very pleasant. There are no TS provided but the wet tower at the end it was well received, .6 and .4 total.
The second time was a little of disappointment, the "girl" was way in her 40's and it was not attractive although she was tall and skinny, but since I did the trip I went for hh, .4 and .4. At my exit, there it was somebody else waiting and I did not see another girl working there. The first time FS was not in the menu and the second time, it was me who did not want it.
-
05-26-13 10:16 #53

Posts: 1286Central St
Had another great dream that I visited the spa on Central st. New girl, Linda. Nice full top, good bottom and a very nice slow soft touch, took directions well, and was quite the tour guide. YMMV but she is a gem.
-
05-09-13 11:38 #52

Posts: 1286Central St
Not model material, but yeah, they were nice looking, and decent bodies.
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




