Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 829 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 879 929 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 19145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6725

    Correction on Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Sound more like PJ than Jennifer. This is Jennifer, is this who you are talking about?
    Sorry I had the wrong person in mind. The WSW I spoke to was all bundled up in a coat looking a little street worn but, differently said her name was Jennifer got digits.

    Now I did write about Paige which could have been PJ depending on how she said it. Neither one was the picture you posted.

    DL

  2. #6724

    No the one

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Sound more like PJ than Jennifer. This is Jennifer, is this who you are talking about?
    No thats not her. If it was it would have been a notel in 5 secs! Now that you say PJ I could have not heard her.

  3. #6723

    Jennifers

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Jennifer this evening. Really nice personality, asked to go through the drive through at McDonald's, and she paid for it. Went to a spot, and she said she had to go to the bathroom in the alley. Took off and dd a cash and dash. Crazy thing is that she left her purse in my truck. Oh well there's 40 down the drain, and a purse for the collection of ho schwag.
    Like poppa said that sounds like Jennifer / PJ who is a total waste of time. If she was about 5'5 and 80 pounds that's her. Has to wear the hoodie to hide who she is because she looks reaaal bad. The other Jennifer is about 4'11 and still cute.

  4. #6722

    Mailbox is no longer full

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I would PM you but your mailbox is full. Can I have the digits please. Also is there a pic of her on here I have not located one.
    Try again. Sorry I seem to be getting lots of special requests from people with no posts and tons of reasons why they should get number. Blah blah. I stopped reading and deleted everyone who wasn't senior.

  5. #6721

    Digits

    I would PM you but your mailbox is full. Can I have the digits please. Also is there a pic of her on here I have not located one.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.

  6. #6720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Oh the black trailblazer is real, and it is WCS. I got pulled over in the triangle with a female coworker. We were stopped at the liquor store, and when we got back in the truck I got rolled. They were giving me the third degree about picking up a known SW. I literally was trying to be nice but had to MF them that the girl I was with was in fact a coworker. They even said thy they were going to impound my vehicle. Luckily my coworker had a business card with her job title.

    My god what a bunch of asses. Seriously, things must be getting bad in Wayne county for them to be pulling this kind of stuff.
    I had them do the same thing to me a few years back. The girl in the car was my sister and I was a bit more than pissed!

  7. #6719

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Hit the ave at dusk, it was dead. Did see a few SW. One BSW looking krusty. Also saw the brunette by the Vic wearing jeans and a brown t-shirt. Looked nice but was busy in the drama from the it looked. Met up with Jennifer. Very skinny, I mean tooth pick. She was wearing a hooded coat, all bundled up. We talked got her digits got her something to drink. She looks around mid-late 20s. Did some research on her on the site and seem some of you had had some problems in the past. I am leery of BS she seems to bring. So, we'll see. If anyone has a more recent experience with her please pm me.
    Sound more like PJ than Jennifer. This is Jennifer, is this who you are talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen smiling.jpg‎  

  8. #6718

    Not again

    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Hit the ave at dusk, it was dead. Did see a few SW. One BSW looking krusty. Also saw the brunette by the Vic wearing jeans and a brown t-shirt. Looked nice but was busy in the drama from the it looked. Met up with Jennifer. Very skinny, I mean tooth pick. She was wearing a hooded coat, all bundled up. We talked got her digits got her something to drink. She looks around mid-late 20s. Did some research on her on the site and seem some of you had had some problems in the past. I am leery of BS she seems to bring. So, we'll see. If anyone has a more recent experience with her please pm me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Jennifer this evening. Really nice personality, asked to go through the drive through at McDonald's, and she paid for it. Went to a spot, and she said she had to go to the bathroom in the alley. Took off and dd a cash and dash. Crazy thing is that she left her purse in my truck. Oh well there's 40 down the drain, and a purse for the collection of ho schwag.
    And to think I was being nice enough to suggest her for some business, and she pulls this shit with Oneknot. I feel like such a putz. No more Jennifer recommendations to anyone. Period.

    From now on, I'll only draw from my own experiences. And just a reminder, I'm the one she farted on last year. Yes, FARTED on. I'm surprised she didn't cut one loose this time, then piss a little, and THEN dash. Lousy POS.

  9. #6717

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Jennifer this evening. Really nice personality, asked to go through the drive through at McDonald's, and she paid for it. Went to a spot, and she said she had to go to the bathroom in the alley. Took off and dd a cash and dash. Crazy thing is that she left her purse in my truck. Oh well there's 40 down the drain, and a purse for the collection of ho schwag.
    Is that the one I was asking about? On the ave. See a page back. Super skinny, wears a coat and hood.

  10. #6716

    Confirmed Dark GMC ENVOY LEO Ride

    Quote Originally Posted by BacknAction  [View Original Post]
    Drove up the R about 2pm this afternoon cause I was near the area.

    There's this Brunette WSW in a black dress on the R near 7.

    There's also a Blond WSW in almost the same dress (LOL) up near 8.

    Cat fight cat fight! LOL.

    Anyway, I came back up there 10 minutes later and I noticed.

    The Brunette seemed to be signaling a hiding LEO car

    So watch out. She wears sunglasses and has a nice un-abused body so I am suspicious of her.

    I did notice the unmarked LEO GMC SUV that was mentioned a week or so ago on here. It's dark blue or black and has lights in the grill. I was worried he was going to pull me over, but he turned down a side street. Last Friday, I saw a WSW who was maybe 5'3".120lbs, with great curves and C or D rack, brown hair with streaks, a 9 for sure on the SW scale, no sign of candy abuse on her. I was trying to find her again today during my recon. Any info guys? Stay safe.
    Drove thru the R on the way home from work. On the first street south of SF there was what looked like a monger getting his car pulled up on tow truck and 2 WSW's standing there. I drive around block to get a better look cause ONE SW looked familiar, it was Jordan from the G. Anyway a officer got out of a DARK GMC ENVOY in all black clothes. Could hardly tell he was a cop but I could see his fire arm on his side. Apparently both SW's were let go because they went back to work on the Are while the guys car was getting towed. Something else I noticed lately on that same block. There is a young black guy who follows one of the WSW's that wares black clothes as she walks that block. Sometimes he just sits against a building with his head down but he is actually watching all the cars that come near her or slows down to check her out. At first I thought he was a pimp but he doesn't act like one. He's watched me as I cruised by several times. Spooked me so I left but I got the feeling he might be LEO for the stings, could be wrong but I would be very careful when he's around.

  11. #6715

    Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I seen the streets eat SWs up, and the last time I seen Kaleigh, she looked about 25 yo, but I still can not believe that this is the same Kaleigh. WOW! I remember Kelly on Fort some of you been talking about scooping lately when she was off the ave about 13 years ago, she was up there in looks-talent ok, but I seen her in the last months and the streets have her looking old, but at least I still recognized her, but I have to pass.
    No offense I don't know when the last time you seen her, I saw her the other morning, she is not too far from being Monica's twin. Take a good look at her and tell me honestly she look like she 25. Give her another month of hitting them drugs.

  12. #6714

    Undercover

    Oh the black trailblazer is real, and it is WCS. I got pulled over in the triangle with a female coworker. We were stopped at the liquor store, and when we got back in the truck I got rolled. They were giving me the third degree about picking up a known SW. I literally was trying to be nice but had to MF them that the girl I was with was in fact a coworker. They even said thy they were going to impound my vehicle. Luckily my coworker had a business card with her job title.

    My god what a bunch of asses. Seriously, things must be getting bad in Wayne county for them to be pulling this kind of stuff.

  13. #6713

    Jennifer

    Scooped Jennifer this evening. Really nice personality, asked to go through the drive through at McDonald's, and she paid for it. Went to a spot, and she said she had to go to the bathroom in the alley. Took off and dd a cash and dash. Crazy thing is that she left her purse in my truck. Oh well there's 40 down the drain, and a purse for the collection of ho schwag.

  14. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.
    Yeah, be careful with this one

  15. #6711

    Same PM here from John the Man

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I got a PM from this member asking for info. He has only one post. John The Man, you need to RTFF and earn some trust before PM members. Read the thread "Research & Homework For Online Escorts". There is a lot of good info there.
    I also got a PM from 1 poster John the Man asking if 18 y / o SW were in the area I recently posted about. WTF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape