Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 19140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6705

    Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Dude that is her, drugs are catching up too her. It happens to all the girls sooner or later. A lot of them mask it well with makeup. And in the dark they look good in their tight clothes but like roaches put a light on them watch how fast those good looks scatter. That hard candy H is a mother. When I first met Kaleigh a year and a half ago she was cute little thing at 25, now she looks 45. Drugs.
    I seen the streets eat SWs up, and the last time I seen Kaleigh, she looked about 25 yo, but I still can not believe that this is the same Kaleigh. WOW! I remember Kelly on Fort some of you been talking about scooping lately when she was off the ave about 13 years ago, she was up there in looks-talent ok, but I seen her in the last months and the streets have her looking old, but at least I still recognized her, but I have to pass.

  2. #6704

    Mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.
    Guess with the news your pretty popular! When you get a chance, I would love to get the digits!

  3. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Neck length hair, monstrous tits, stands on Remington? (block S. Of Hollywood). She actually nice to talk to. But she does look grizzlish.
    Lmfao, Grizzlish, thats a fabulous adjective, and funny as hell.

  4. #6702

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.
    Well said my friend.

  5. #6701

    Liz

    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, she is to good to be true. I spent hour and a half with her last night. Those freckles put me in a trance. She just turned 19, with her perfect tight body and cute as a button face this girl is a keeper. When arranging our meeting time / location I made it clear I was leaving if anyone was with her, zero issues with that. Off to the notel we went. This girl is so green I feel bad for her and the shit she must deal with being in the ghetto. She didn't even ask for money up front but we did agree to number, .6 for "everything". So I disrobe and she cuddles next to me like its our 4th date and starts kissing neck and whimpering. I figured she was acting but she was super wet. She's still in bra and panties and I help her take them off, wow wow wow. Perfect B's perfect kitty. Perfect ass. After some mutual hand play she starts BBBJ, not a pornstar but much better than average. Her effort was 100% and she asked for direction and approval which was hot. I slipped on cover and she got on top. Then switch to doggy- she was vise grip tight. Some missionary. K9- rcg- fuck every way I could think of. It was best I've had this summer. Finished with a in / on her mouth combo. I gave her a. 2 tip for a job well done. Per usual I got pics and video. I'm going to hold off on sharing until I talk to her about it, round two at 11:00. For some reason people like to tell girls to much info like I saw your pic. I have digits. Will share on very select basis when I discuss with her.

  6. #6700

    Jennifer on the Ave

    Hit the ave at dusk, it was dead. Did see a few SW. One BSW looking krusty. Also saw the brunette by the Vic wearing jeans and a brown t-shirt. Looked nice but was busy in the drama from the it looked. Met up with Jennifer. Very skinny, I mean tooth pick. She was wearing a hooded coat, all bundled up. We talked got her digits got her something to drink. She looks around mid-late 20s. Did some research on her on the site and seem some of you had had some problems in the past. I am leery of BS she seems to bring. So, we'll see. If anyone has a more recent experience with her please pm me.

  7. #6699

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you JS002, the younger and thinner is the one I saw. I was on the way back from the casino heading to work in Jan or Feb and I cruised the ave passing thru and I seen this WSW and did not have the time to scoop, but stop to ask for digits and of course, no phone. That picture is not the same one. DK
    Dude that is her, drugs are catching up too her. It happens to all the girls sooner or later. A lot of them mask it well with makeup. And in the dark they look good in their tight clothes but like roaches put a light on them watch how fast those good looks scatter. That hard candy H is a mother. When I first met Kaleigh a year and a half ago she was cute little thing at 25, now she looks 45. Drugs.

  8. #6698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Guess who was number11 LOL
    Know I feel silly. Thought I was being slick, took a few hours off this afternoon and drove down there. Not really my area. Looked around the park, up and down the streets. Didn't talk to any one but sure didn't see her either.

  9. #6697

    Grizzly

    Neck length hair, monstrous tits, stands on Remington? (block S. Of Hollywood). She actually nice to talk to. I bought her a pop a couple times. But she does look grizzlish.

  10. #6696

    Ghost town

    Hit the R, Plymouth, Triamgle, Chene, Harper, Brightmoor, Fort, and the Ave. Saw nothing worth writing about. Except this cute brunette on the block behind the Vic. She had on a tshirt and blue jeans and she looked good in them. But I passed cause she wouldn't get off the phone. I did see blonde Tammy, Strawberry, and the Grizzly on the R, but I was looking for fresh tail.

    The usual suspects were on Westminster, although I haven't seen Nikki in awhile. Not much LE out, at least not in my view. Can"t wait for the new chief to get these wanna be pimps thug punks off the street. They are starting to really hurt the hobby.
    Last edited by Slick Jr; 07-25-13 at 23:45. Reason: add texts

  11. #6695

    Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    I was heading down to SW Detroit for dinner and decided to do a do a pass down vernor to see if she was out. No luck. I asked another girl (Rachel) if she knew her and she said no but I was the 10th guy today to ask. I had to laugh at that, happy hunting fellas!
    Guess who was number11 LOL

  12. #6694

    Triangle

    Went thru the triangle after work. Such a nice day out and not one SW out. What is going on at the triangle lately. Did they all get scooped up by Leo. It is dead in the morning too. Was planning to cruise thru john are, but too much activity with Leo. Might have to head down to Michigan Ave.

  13. #6693

    The hounds have been released.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, she is to good to be true. I spent hour and a half with her last night. Those freckles put me in a trance. She just turned 19, with her perfect tight body and cute as a button face this girl is a keeper. When arranging our meeting time / location I made it clear I was leaving if anyone was with her, zero issues with that. Off to the notel we went. This girl is so green I feel bad for her and the shit she must deal with being in the ghetto. She didn't even ask for money up front but we did agree to number, .6 for "everything". So I disrobe and she cuddles next to me like its our 4th date and starts kissing neck and whimpering. I figured she was acting but she was super wet. She's still in bra and panties and I help her take them off, wow wow wow. Perfect B's perfect kitty. Perfect ass. After some mutual hand play she starts BBBJ, not a pornstar but much better than average. Her effort was 100% and she asked for direction and approval which was hot. I slipped on cover and she got on top. Then switch to doggy- she was vise grip tight. Some missionary. K9- rcg- fuck every way I could think of. It was best I've had this summer. Finished with a in / on her mouth combo. I gave her a. 2 tip for a job well done. Per usual I got pics and video. I'm going to hold off on sharing until I talk to her about it, round two at 11:00. For some reason people like to tell girls to much info like I saw your pic. I have digits. Will share on very select basis when I discuss with her.
    I was heading down to SW Detroit for dinner and decided to do a do a pass down vernor to see if she was out. No luck. I asked another girl (Rachel) if she knew her and she said no but I was the 10th guy today to ask. I had to laugh at that, happy hunting fellas!

  14. #6692

    Fake Cops

    Saw this on the news today. With all the talk of undercover leo. Kinda funny, the news folks made it sound as if Detroit doesn't use any undercover leo. Which of course isn't the case.

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22...ops-in-detroit

  15. #6691

    Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by JS002  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Kaleigh that was mentioned from my post then this does not look like the one I had- my lip ring WSW looked younger then this one and thinner. From the look of the photo, this one is tall and the one I had was shorter. So any more info from anybody it would be great! As I do go to that area often enough to try to find the one I had again!
    I agree with you JS002, the younger and thinner is the one I saw. I was on the way back from the casino heading to work in Jan or Feb and I cruised the ave passing thru and I seen this WSW and did not have the time to scoop, but stop to ask for digits and of course, no phone. That picture is not the same one. DK

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape