Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.
    Yeah, be careful with this one

  2. #6711

    Same PM here from John the Man

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I got a PM from this member asking for info. He has only one post. John The Man, you need to RTFF and earn some trust before PM members. Read the thread "Research & Homework For Online Escorts". There is a lot of good info there.
    I also got a PM from 1 poster John the Man asking if 18 y / o SW were in the area I recently posted about. WTF.

  3. #6710

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Just hit the big G and the R as well as a quick drive down JC. Nothing. And I mean nothing out. Unless I missed timed things usually there is something going on. So either they all got picked up before I rolled through or Leo has scared and or locked people of the streets. Hope none of the good ones got nailed. Things will be back to normal by night fall. Also saw two SUV Uncles. Never seen one of these before. Not even sure what kind of SUV it was? Might have been the new Durango or maybe an Envoy. Both were white with blue lettering but niether had obvious light on top, they were inside the grill and windshield. Stay safe.
    Just a thought it might be the new meijer that open up on 8 mile & wood stay safe and keep your eyes open at all times.

  4. #6709

    Ave Today

    Traveled the ave today around 2pm Saw not one walker anywhere. No leo either,

    Yesterday, drove Fort and saw four walkers, three I already have dated. Only one I was interested in was a younger mixed black / white walker avg height and weight. She was taken up before I could turn around. Any info on her? I have seen her a lot on fort lately! Only leo was a black crown vic with big antenna, loaded with four cops. They quickly hit Clark and then 75.

  5. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.
    I think your inbox is going to be full for a while.

  6. #6707

    Leo activity. Possible decoy on the R

    Drove up the R about 2pm this afternoon cause I was near the area.

    There's this Brunette WSW in a black dress on the R near 7.

    There's also a Blond WSW in almost the same dress (LOL) up near 8.

    Cat fight cat fight! LOL.

    Anyway, I came back up there 10 minutes later and I noticed.

    The Brunette seemed to be signaling a hiding LEO car

    So watch out. She wears sunglasses and has a nice un-abused body so I am suspicious of her.

    I did notice the unmarked LEO GMC SUV that was mentioned a week or so ago on here. It's dark blue or black and has lights in the grill. I was worried he was going to pull me over, but he turned down a side street. Last Friday, I saw a WSW who was maybe 5'3".120lbs, with great curves and C or D rack, brown hair with streaks, a 9 for sure on the SW scale, no sign of candy abuse on her. I was trying to find her again today during my recon. Any info guys? Stay safe.

  7. #6706

    John The Man

    Quote Originally Posted by John The Man
    I'm from PA. Visiting soon. Easy to find 18 yr olds on street? Prefer white or Latina.
    I got a PM from this member asking for info. He has only one post. John The Man, you need to RTFF and earn some trust before PM members. Read the thread "Research & Homework For Online Escorts". There is a lot of good info there.

  8. #6705

    Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Dude that is her, drugs are catching up too her. It happens to all the girls sooner or later. A lot of them mask it well with makeup. And in the dark they look good in their tight clothes but like roaches put a light on them watch how fast those good looks scatter. That hard candy H is a mother. When I first met Kaleigh a year and a half ago she was cute little thing at 25, now she looks 45. Drugs.
    I seen the streets eat SWs up, and the last time I seen Kaleigh, she looked about 25 yo, but I still can not believe that this is the same Kaleigh. WOW! I remember Kelly on Fort some of you been talking about scooping lately when she was off the ave about 13 years ago, she was up there in looks-talent ok, but I seen her in the last months and the streets have her looking old, but at least I still recognized her, but I have to pass.

  9. #6704

    Mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.
    Guess with the news your pretty popular! When you get a chance, I would love to get the digits!

  10. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Neck length hair, monstrous tits, stands on Remington? (block S. Of Hollywood). She actually nice to talk to. But she does look grizzlish.
    Lmfao, Grizzlish, thats a fabulous adjective, and funny as hell.

  11. #6702

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.
    Well said my friend.

  12. #6701

    Liz

    I can share Liz's digits. I want to help her out and you out at the same time if both can't be achieved then it won't happen. So a couple of basics to make it work out for everyone.

    1) must be an active senior member.

    2) If you previously posted about lowballing girls, max hardcoring them, or any shit that is degrading, cruel, mean etc. Then I will not pass number along.

    3) you are willing and able to spend the appropriate amount of money. .3. 6 is a steal for this girl.

    4) for those of you that called me an asshole or greedy etc for not immediately sharing digits, sorry, but I needed to check with her about giving number to "friends", whereas her phone is going to be blowing up. In addition to making sure she was comfortable with strangers she's not seen yet.

    Remember a win / win is objective here. I have already passed the number to several and turned down several who did not meet criteria. I ask if I give you number to only share if it meets this criteria. Her bad life decisions are on her but my decisions which could put her in bad spot are on me or you. Last word of advice, meet her at gas station not one of her houses, she runs with some real shady characters. And with any girl one day she may give you best BBBJ and next take your wallet so be smart, safe, and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, she is to good to be true. I spent hour and a half with her last night. Those freckles put me in a trance. She just turned 19, with her perfect tight body and cute as a button face this girl is a keeper. When arranging our meeting time / location I made it clear I was leaving if anyone was with her, zero issues with that. Off to the notel we went. This girl is so green I feel bad for her and the shit she must deal with being in the ghetto. She didn't even ask for money up front but we did agree to number, .6 for "everything". So I disrobe and she cuddles next to me like its our 4th date and starts kissing neck and whimpering. I figured she was acting but she was super wet. She's still in bra and panties and I help her take them off, wow wow wow. Perfect B's perfect kitty. Perfect ass. After some mutual hand play she starts BBBJ, not a pornstar but much better than average. Her effort was 100% and she asked for direction and approval which was hot. I slipped on cover and she got on top. Then switch to doggy- she was vise grip tight. Some missionary. K9- rcg- fuck every way I could think of. It was best I've had this summer. Finished with a in / on her mouth combo. I gave her a. 2 tip for a job well done. Per usual I got pics and video. I'm going to hold off on sharing until I talk to her about it, round two at 11:00. For some reason people like to tell girls to much info like I saw your pic. I have digits. Will share on very select basis when I discuss with her.

  13. #6700

    Jennifer on the Ave

    Hit the ave at dusk, it was dead. Did see a few SW. One BSW looking krusty. Also saw the brunette by the Vic wearing jeans and a brown t-shirt. Looked nice but was busy in the drama from the it looked. Met up with Jennifer. Very skinny, I mean tooth pick. She was wearing a hooded coat, all bundled up. We talked got her digits got her something to drink. She looks around mid-late 20s. Did some research on her on the site and seem some of you had had some problems in the past. I am leery of BS she seems to bring. So, we'll see. If anyone has a more recent experience with her please pm me.

  14. #6699

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you JS002, the younger and thinner is the one I saw. I was on the way back from the casino heading to work in Jan or Feb and I cruised the ave passing thru and I seen this WSW and did not have the time to scoop, but stop to ask for digits and of course, no phone. That picture is not the same one. DK
    Dude that is her, drugs are catching up too her. It happens to all the girls sooner or later. A lot of them mask it well with makeup. And in the dark they look good in their tight clothes but like roaches put a light on them watch how fast those good looks scatter. That hard candy H is a mother. When I first met Kaleigh a year and a half ago she was cute little thing at 25, now she looks 45. Drugs.

  15. #6698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Guess who was number11 LOL
    Know I feel silly. Thought I was being slick, took a few hours off this afternoon and drove down there. Not really my area. Looked around the park, up and down the streets. Didn't talk to any one but sure didn't see her either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape