Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 363 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3433

    Camden sojourn, the second time around

    After a 2 hour drive from NYC last night (Monday) I find that Broadway is on lockdown. There was no army of WSW this time. It was even barren by the Ferry triangle, though there were some old skraggs down by Chilton. At first I was confused by the night and day transformation, but then I noticed 2 things. One, there were almost no dope boys out this night (8pm-ish). Secondly, during my second loop, I finally saw 3 young WSW hotties (along with some dope boy friends) by Kaighns ave. Jackpot. So I continued up Be'way, (didn't want to pull an obvious move or pull a you-turn). When I came back down in 2-3 minutes I saw 3 LE cruisers and multiple LE had the 3 hotties and 3-4 dope boys lined up and cuffed. Fuck. Are we seeing the beginning of a new Camden?

    So anyway, I past that scene, almost picked up an oldie from the bottom of the loop, but reconsidered when I saw got an up close look at her face. I finally found a hottie around Walnut st. She was a cute little WSW looked to be in her mid 20s, and wearing a rather nice blue flowing dress. Like this could be a night on the town, willowy dress. I'm sure that she's worn this before and that you guys have some idea of who I'm talking about. I hope so because I forgot / didn't ask for her name. Smallish tits and a little bit moody, but she had nice skin and she took direction well. She directed me to a good spot and then got to work. A good, obedient BJ was delivered for 0. 20. No fuss, catch and spit. She even let me video tape it on my phone (no light though, so all you see is pure blackness with some light brown hair moving.)

    After I took her back, I did one more loop and the only thing out we're civvies (although some of them are quite hot). To add insult to injury, on my way back, I decided that I didn't want to pay the NJ Turnpike toll, and instead took the normal highways back. And now I have an $85 speeding ticket. Aaaarrgh! Unless the situation gets better, for me, Camden is just not worth the hassle anymore.

  2. #3432
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a problem answering this type of question, even for a newbie. I didn't answer you because I didn't know how. I could have said,"Yes," and then just left it at that.

    You didn't specify so I wasn't sure what you wanted. How recent is recent; I recently posted a couple of girls with large boobs in the Philly thread. Fakes, but they were large and you didn't specify real or fake. I hope it helps but I doubt if they are standing anywhere near where I last saw them.

    Tiffany's pictures didn't answer your question?

    I did the best I could. Maybe someone else can give you a better answer. You shouldn't stop posting just because your first attempt didn't work out.

    CookyJar
    Thank you for responding without the judgment. To clarify, I saw the pictures of Tiffany and I don't know if its the camera, but she is a lot smaller than what I'm looking for. I don't like the spinner look. I don't mind if a woman has some extra padding as long as she is not obese. I am fully aware that most of these girls come and go and are rarely in the same place. What I wanted to know is are there any girls that meet the description and a couple of names. As far as real or fake, I prefer real but fake is fine also. I shouldn't have asked about Philly because this is not the board and I don't feel comfortable there with all of the LE activity. I appreciate all of you posts and info and recognize that a lot of time and effort goes in to getting the info and pics. However my original post wasn't addressed specifically to you. My impression, based on your pictures, is that you prefer spinner types, so I didn't ask the question directly to you. However if you or anyone else can share the info it would be appreciated. I will share any experiences I have with the board.

  3. #3431

    RE: Get off my lazy ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoes33  [View Original Post]
    . I have a question, are there any girls out there either camden or philly that have big tits but are not bbw. Everyone I see is either very small up top or obese. Please let me know if you know of anyone.

    Thanks
    I don't have a problem answering this type of question, even for a newbie. I didn't answer you because I didn't know how. I could have said, "Yes," and then just left it at that.

    You didn't specify so I wasn't sure what you wanted. How recent is recent; I recently posted a couple of girls with large boobs in the Philly thread. Fakes, but they were large and you didn't specify real or fake. I hope it helps but I doubt if they are standing anywhere near where I last saw them.

    Tiffany's pictures didn't answer your question?

    I did the best I could. Maybe someone else can give you a better answer. You shouldn't stop posting just because your first attempt didn't work out.

    CookyJar

  4. #3430

    Pimps and their drama

    I am sure most of you guys know about a spinner gal missing from action, except for shills on bestgfe.

    Most of the information is in public domain. Here is the link. That guy who is canned is Spinner's pimp. On bestgfe everyone has a blinders and deleting posts!

    http://cherryhill.patch.com/groups/p...end-police-say

    http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2...olice_say.html

    Key word search: Cherry Hill prostitute kidnapped beaten / assaulted by pimp / boyfriend police say.

    It could be a pimp turf battle, who knows. Just hope that poor girl survives.

    These low life criminals try to make girls work for them so that pimps can live a life of luxury. They were drooling extra at some of these skinny sexy girl looks. How many of you have heard of cancelled appointments etc because she thought you were a cohort of another pimp if not LE? If you guys are worried about LE trouble with some of their handlers, you should find out what FlashlightMike is trying with some girls, though he knows Secret Service is not far behind him. Better yet drama and gang war between a Philly thug (Mark?) and this thug BlackRich aka Christopher, who got used to high price bounty he got on spinner gals! These pimp thugs do not share not more than $20-50 out of that bounty! This has already been discussed elsewhere. Temptation of easy money!

  5. #3429

    Get off my lazy ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamGuru  [View Original Post]
    Cj I don't know you but agree 100%

    I appreciate your thoughtful inputs as well as your great photography.

    I don't post often as I could for the very issues that you have to keep addressing especially when people begin their posts with first time posting and follow that if ap with an identical regurgitated review of mine of Melissa then have the balls to ask for info see post by echos. So I second your occasional frustration and reiterate your text of get off your asses spend the time and gas and go get some rather than take the lazy way out and bother cj and the rest of the esteemed board for info.

    Mi dos centavos.
    First I did not regurgitate you review because I didn't see it. I dated Melissa and posted my experience. If you reviewed her previously then that gives people another persons experience. Secondly, I have spent many hours and a lot of gas cruising camden not as much Philly. I was simply asking if ANYONE (not specifically Cookyjar) can share some simple info. I have looked through the board and have searched through the various posts and I haven't found what I asked about. But, even if its out there I don't think its too much to as for to point a newcomer to the board to a post or to throw out a name.

  6. #3428

    Bravo CJ

    She is a natural beauty! Very sexy thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ted,

    Please excuse me if I've been a little short lately.

    I've posted to date. 13, 254 photos (3, 897 comments). Some of the pictures have been repost, junk from the internet and assorted other crap. Using a rough estimate, I'm guessing I've posted at least 10, 000 photos of local providers and workers of the streets. Never! Not once have I posted photos of a girl that I've gotten from Backpage, CraigsList or any escort service. Why? Because I don't do BackPage, CraigsList or Escort Services.

    Never in the past 6 years of supporting the efforts of this forum have I reported on or posted a photo of a girl that I've found in Atlantic City, Trenton, strip club, massage parlor, truck stop or any other location other than Camden's Broadway.

    I've stated on a number of occasions that I am not a pimp. I don't manage the girls I feature. I don't provide any special services other than that of an amateur photographer. I don't hold on too nor do I provide phone contact information. The girls I feature can best be classified as streetwalkers or streetworkers. Rarely do they stay at any one location for any reasonable length of time. They are sometimes homeless and move from house to house; rarely do they have home phones or hold onto cell phones for any length of time.

    Note to forum: Who wants to wager, good old American dollars, that within 10 posts someone will request contact information that I cannot provide.

    CookyJar

  7. #3427

    I second that

    Cj I don't know you but agree 100%

    I appreciate your thoughtful inputs as well as your great photography.

    I don't post often as I could for the very issues that you have to keep addressing especially when people begin their posts with first time posting and follow that up with an identical regurgitated review of mine of Melissa then have the balls to ask for info see post by echos. So I second your occasional frustration and reiterate your text of get off your asses spend the time and gas and go get some rather than take the lazy way out and bother cj and the rest of the esteemed board for info.

    Mi dos centavos.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ted,

    Please excuse me if I've been a little short lately.

    I've posted to date. 13, 254 photos (3, 897 comments). Some of the pictures have been repost, junk from the internet and assorted other crap. Using a rough estimate, I'm guessing I've posted at least 10, 000 photos of local providers and workers of the streets. Never! Not once have I posted photos of a girl that I've gotten from Backpage, CraigsList or any escort service. Why? Because I don't do BackPage, CraigsList or Escort Services.

    Never in the past 6 years of supporting the efforts of this forum have I reported on or posted a photo of a girl that I've found in Atlantic City, Trenton, strip club, massage parlor, truck stop or any other location other than Camden's Broadway.

    I've stated on a number of occasions that I am not a pimp. I don't manage the girls I feature. I don't provide any special services other than that of an amateur photographer. I don't hold on too nor do I provide phone contact information. The girls I feature can best be classified as streetwalkers or streetworkers. Rarely do they stay at any one location for any reasonable length of time. They are sometimes homeless and move from house to house; rarely do they have home phones or hold onto cell phones for any length of time.

    Note to forum: Who wants to wager, good old American dollars, that within 10 posts someone will request contact information that I cannot provide.

    CookyJar

  8. #3426

    Tiffany - but not the Tiffany or the information you're asking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbell  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit. Thanks! Idk how I missed it. Thanks again!
    Ted,

    Please excuse me if I've been a little short lately.

    I've posted to date, 13,254 photos (3,897 comments). Some of the pictures have been repost, junk from the internet and assorted other crap. Using a rough estimate, I'm guessing I've posted at least 10,000 photos of local providers and workers of the streets. Never! Not once have I posted photos of a girl that I've gotten from Backpage, CraigsList or any escort service. Why? Because I don't do BackPage, CraigsList or Escort Services.

    Never in the past 6 years of supporting the efforts of this forum have I reported on or posted a photo of a girl that I've found in Atlantic City, Trenton, strip club, massage parlor, truck stop or any other location other than Camden's Broadway.

    I've stated on a number of occasions that I am not a pimp. I don't manage the girls I feature. I don't provide any special services other than that of an amateur photographer. I don't hold on too nor do I provide phone contact information. The girls I feature can best be classified as streetwalkers or streetworkers. Rarely do they stay at any one location for any reasonable length of time. They are sometimes homeless and move from house to house; rarely do they have home phones or hold onto cell phones for any length of time.

    Note to forum: Who wants to wager, good old American dollars, that within 10 posts someone will request contact information that I cannot provide.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 008.jpg‎   Tiffany 26.jpg‎   Tiffany 34.jpg‎   Tiffany 31.jpg‎   Tiffany 004.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 42.jpg‎   Tiffany 45.jpg‎   Tiffany 47.jpg‎   Tiffany 49.jpg‎   Tiffany 38.jpg‎  


  9. #3425

    Another LE Report

    I am not big on Law Enforcement reports. I find them to be tedious. There is always a large police presence in and around every major inter-city stroll. This day was kind of different.

    I used the Ben Franklin to enter Camden and drove straight pass the Transportation Center. Within a few blocks I noticed a couple of working girls, and then more, then a cop vehicle. As I drove, the pattern continued. I'd see girls and then I'd see cops. They were not together, the cops and girls but they were within blocks of each other. I drove down towards the Walt Whitman and did a turnaround. It was the same thing, lots of girls and lots of cops. I did a short turnaround and ran smack into what I thought to be a cop staging area, three cruisers, a van and a gaggle of cops.

    What really had me spooked were the cars the cops were driving. There were the normal black and whites which I'm use too and there were newer white cars, with different markings. My first thoughts were of a sting or raid soon to happen. I just could not figure out why so many girls were out working with seemly no regard for the heighten Law Enforcement presence. I was about to flee back across the river. It was hot, one of those 90degree days, so I decided to stop at a local corner store for a cool diet coke. As I was walking towards the store a familiar face approached me. An old friend thought I was stopping for her. We talked and I explained that I was just stopping for a soda. She looked very disappointed and down so I asked her to wait for me. I indicated where my car was parked around the corner and said we could talk a little more after I'd quenched my thirst.

    When I returned to my car my friend was waiting. I told her that I still was not interested, but maybe there was something else she could do to earn a few bucks. She looked at me confused and I asked her to get in. (I love making things appear to be more than what they are.) I drove away, a few blocks from Broadway. I parked and told my friend that all I wanted was information. I then proceeded to ask her about the unusual police presence on Broadway.

    According to my friend, the newly in charge County Police has hired new recruits and is using Academy Cadets in and around the Camden Broadway area. The new white cars are not from a new department. My friend and I talked a bit more before I gave her $10 towards her illness. I dropped her off and headed on my merry way.

    On my way towards the Whitman I passed by the same area where I had noticed what I thought to be a police staging area. Gone, empty, there was nobody. As I continued on, there were just girls. Suddenly they, the cops, all of them were gone. In total shock I decided to turn around and do another look see, just to satisfy my curiosity. There wasn't a cop car in sight. Girls were everywhere. I tried a few side streets. No cops! It was like magic, they'd all just disappeared.

    It was around 5pm, there was plenty of daylight left. The earlier police presence had did a wonderful job of frightening all of the monger traffic away. There I was alone with a smorgasbord of lovely ladies laid out before me.

    Cops aren't dummies. Neither are the girls. We are the ones without a clue.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 007.jpg‎   Tiffany 002.jpg‎   Tiffany 32.jpg‎   Tiffany 36.jpg‎   Tiffany 59.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 005.jpg‎   Tiffany 43.jpg‎   Tiffany 44.jpg‎   Tiffany 51.jpg‎   Tiffany 37.jpg‎  


  10. #3424

    Another Tiffany and Another Super Star

    Question asked and answered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoes33  [View Original Post]
    ...I have a question, are there any girls out there either camden or philly that have big tits but are not bbw. Everyone I see is either very small up top or obese. Please let me know if you know of anyone.

    Thanks
    I don't do BackPage, let's keep that straight. I will gladly pick-up a BackPage girl provided she is out on the streets of Camden or Philadelphia. That was the case with Tiffany. According to Tiffany she is a regular on Backpage. There is no doubt in my mind she'd do real well as an escort. She is about the GFE.

    I've had two really great sessions with this Tiffany. After the first session, we made plans to meet for a second. Sadly she was not there at the appointed time and I figured I'd lost her forever. To my surprise, a little while later/days later I lucked up a second time. That's how it goes.

    When it comes to GFE Moyua in Philadelphia is my current ATF, even though she's currently absent and seemly unavailable. Tiffany is a strong second place runner up. She is so great at cuddling, nibbling and being affectionate – right up to the very end, as I was leaving I had to pinch myself in order to believe Tiffany wasn't a real girlfriend. On top of being a really good girlfriend provider, Tiffany is a freak. Sadly only covered BJ's were offered and anal isn't on the able. Otherwise, my every wish and hearts desires was meant. I'm hoping that on my next visit to Broadway, Tiffany is available. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 006.jpg‎   Tiffany 009.jpg‎   Tiffany 35.jpg‎   Tiffany 54.jpg‎   Tiffany 55.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 57.jpg‎   Tiffany 40.jpg‎   Tiffany 52.jpg‎   Tiffany 50.jpg‎   Tiffany 60.jpg‎  


  11. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Try strolling / counting down 10 post from this one.

    CookyJar
    Oh shit. Thanks! Idk how I missed it. Thanks again!

  12. #3422

    Camden OMFG!

    I just returned from my first trip to Camden, and all I can say is oh my fucking god! Camden is such a beautiful shithole. I completely understand why so many of our fellow mongers are both enthralled by and scared shitless of the place. They have every right to be scared. I grew up in the South Bronx, and Camden reminds me of the "old" south Bronx. Please forgive my excitement / disgust, but I'm writing this post while the essence of Camden is still fresh in my mind (and on my fingers. They still smell like fish). And I'm writing this on my iPhone at work, so please excuse typos.

    But enough of my setting up the scenery, lets get to the story.

    I drove straight down to Broadway at 8:15pm and it was already rocking! I've never seen so many WSW in one place and sooo obviously selling their wares. Once you get past the first two blocks there are literally at least two SW on every block. Scratch that, two SW on each side of the block. Just walking and talking to their dealer "friends" all th e while looking directly at the drivers of whatever car goes by. And a good 50% of them are the 20 somethings that we all soo love. In one run of Bway, I saw at least 20 SW, with the majority being WSW. So anyway I drive down to the industrial area (I'm guessing that that is the end) and make a U-turn back up through Broadway. I pass the church, I pass some 30 somethings (yuck!). And then I almost pass a tasty morsel. A fresh 20something cute WSW with non saggy B cups, just the way I like them'. I did a quick pickup (didn't actually catch her name) , and directed me to a spot only 3blocks away. .20 for BBBJ and I offered to tip her for extra special service. She was happy with that. Then she proceeded to climb over and start sucking my dick. One must remember that at 8pm in July, the sun is still out. After my initial shock she explained to me that this is Camden and no one will care. Too make long story short, no one cared. Camden is the one place where a hot little WSW Can obviously suck dick in an untainted car and everyone that drives and WALKS by (!) treats this as just another thing that happens in everyday Camden. When I finally calmed down, I discovered that this chick actually had some skills. Her sucking technique was great and she was very submissive in her compliance to my requests. She wouldn't swallow for the tip, nor would she allow pics, not even face covered shots. But she did take off her shirt and pull down her pants while sucking my dick on a relatively busy street, that's got to count for something. After I came (some on her lips, but mostly in my hands) I still did end up giving hat the. 10 tip. I know I'm going to get such flack, but she was cute, her technique was good, her tits were still perky, no rush. Ect, ect. I then dropped her off at her spot and drove back to the area to take a piss. Just as I was getting out of my car to piss by a tree next to a overgrown field of weeds, a pack of PIT BULLS comes running out! I quickly jumped back in my car and got the fuck out! I'm not sure if they were owned dogs or they were a rabid pack of pit bulls. Either way it just seems like a situation that would only happen in Camden. Just another day in Camden.

    I would have gone for round 2 with another chick, but I had to be at work in NYC in 3 hrs, and its a 2 hour drive. Glad I did leave early because I spent the next 45 minutes looking for a nonexistent open gas station in Camden. Anyways sorry for the long post and much respect to all the other contributors have made the South Jersey the best on USASG.

  13. #3421

    Re: Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbell  [View Original Post]
    I like others here Cooky would like to know where you found her? BP, Street Location? If I missed it sorry. I've searched the Jersey threads and couldn't find the info. Any and all help on her info would be great.

    Ted
    Try strolling/counting down 10 post from this one

    CookyJar

  14. #3420

    Tiffany?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am very happy to report that, unlike most pretty girls, the service was good. In fact, it was better than good.

    My recent luck with finding providers who provide everything and everything just the way I like it has been tremendous. Tiffany not only has the look but she has the talent. Her BBBJ was equal to if not better than any of my recent finds. And, full service was amazing, she throws her body into it.

    More about the service later.

    CookyJar
    I like others here Cooky would like to know where you found her? BP, Street Location? If I missed it sorry. I've searched the Jersey threads and couldn't find the info. Any and all help on her info would be great.

    Ted

  15. #3419

    Melissa

    This is the first time I'm posting so be kind. I picked up Melissa about a month ago, around broadway and pine. She has a very cute look with glasses and a nice body as well. Got a CBJ for .2 and then added .1 for bbjtc. Good skills and a good attitude. I would repeat. I have a question, are there any girls out there either camden or philly that have big tits but are not bbw. Everyone I see is either very small up top or obese. Please let me know if you know of anyone.

    Thanks

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape