Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 19147
-
07-15-13 18:59 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 261I just want to say
This is precisely the reason why I Love Hunting Fort. It's the place where (some) hot chicks go to "hide". For instance, you don't have to look twice at a girl like Paige to know that the term "diamond in the rough" has some bearing. In other words, you feel rewarded for the occasional rare, exotic finds. However, the Fort zombies, I agree, ruin the aesthetic appeal of SWD.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-13 18:54 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 93I was through there early Sat afternoon too. Saw one, cute, reddish hair, tight jeans. 2 bks E of EG, standing against storefront corner, but not making or returning any eye contact or wave. Don't like that. A couple blocks farther east, a hot blonde spinner walking back and forth. I circled around but on the side street saw a white Crown Vic with Cxx series plates, and blacked out windows. A not very undercover UCV, I suspect. Saw a second one on Warren down that block too. Left the area after that.
Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo
[View Original Post]
It looks to me like there are often SW around that tobacco shop. True?
-
07-15-13 18:43 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 82No disrespect to any of you, but as much as all of you dudes gush over Fatima, I don't want any parts of her. Too many of you have used her up. I have yet to even see a picture of this lady.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-13 18:38 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 93I remember people telling me that at least for a while toward the end, it was owned by a PO or retired PO.
Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-13 17:33 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 487Repeat Becca
Scooped her for a repeat performance. I didn't recognize her. She lost weight and was wearing far less clothes than when I last scooped her. Same dynamite BBBJCIM for same price.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-13 16:22 #6602Regular Member

Posts: 19Wow, how things change fast! 3 or 4 months ago, she was ALL THE RAGE on here. It made me go out and find her.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
But the couple times I saw her out there, she got scooped before I could turn around. It was like "there she is" and then "she's gone!"
I was just looking for her digits to see if I had a better chance of seeing her that way, and then I see your report today.
Wow, things changed. Was hopin to get inside that happy place before it was all over.
-
07-15-13 15:59 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 80I agree
I would agree with this post as well. She was the only one I would pick up down there. More than anything her service has gone downhill, she has also mentally changed as well which is no surprise with the amount of candy she is doing on a daily basis. Its really too bad as some of you know she was literally a 10 in the real world before she made the R and 6 mile her home.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-13 12:43 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 249My 2 cents.
Fatima should be avoided. She's in a red hot zone, and her phone availability is sketchy. My gut is not to keep swarming around the area. I'm pretty sure if you do, you'll be picking up your car from the impound lot. Don't say you were not warned.
She's changed over the past few months. I've crossed her off of my list for various reasons. Be careful.
-
07-14-13 22:07 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 77RE: Nice Work
Thanks! Yeah she was a little frigidity. She did complain when I wanted to switch to K9. I suspect she might loose it one day and I would not want to be around when she does. I am just looking for something steady have a regular, simple pickup, notel, and drop. No fuss everyone is happy. Yeah the hunt is nice and it has it's appeal but in the end I want to be safe.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
Thanks again,
{Maybe a re post, first one never popped}
-
07-14-13 22:06 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 214Fatima
Since she can't keep a phone, if anyone of you see her, tell her to find a new location off the main streets to be at and PM the location to her regulars. She should enough regulars here to keep her from crying. Just a thought. I have not had the pleasure to meet her and I haven't asked anyone for her digits, when she has some, cause I have not put anything new digits into the board lately. I been trying to stick with regulars lately cause of all the problems all have posted.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DarkKnight33; 07-14-13 at 22:07. Reason: correct wording
-
07-14-13 21:28 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 281If she would keep her phone on she would get more business but just getting too hot over there
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-13 21:22 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 61Bonnie On The G
I have seen Bonnie hanging out on the G many times before but never tried her out but she looks so good in those little tight shorts that I had to try out that sexy behind. Stopped and got her number a few days ago and she recognized me from seeing me with some of the other girls, told her I would call her sometime. Went strolling Sat nite on the Are and there were a few out but not what I wanted. Went over to the G and only saw one WSW that wasn't appealing to me so I decided to call Bonnie who was agreeable to half & half for. 50 and a trip out the hood to the notel. I had read some good reviews and some not so great about her but wanted to sample for myself. Bonnie is a short petite WSW street walker about 5 feet tall. 110 lbs, decent but partially deflated Bees and a very sexy arse. I tell her I only deal with a few girls that I deem somewhat trustworthy and I was giving her a shot. She tells me how she tries to do a good job because she wants repeat business and that she will treat me well so that I will be a regular for her which she states a lot of girls don't understand. She says if you screw over a guy you will never she him again so she tries to treat the guys well. Anyway I said to myself I'll see if she can meet the standards she just set. Surprisingly she did what she said. When we got to the notel she went in the bathroom to freshen up and came right out (no long wait like with some girls) and she looked really good with her clothes off and she has a very sexy body, did I mention the almost perfect arse! Anyway we start with a very nice CBJ and she stuck with it for awhile, took it fairly deep until I stopped her and told her I was ready for her to ride it. She then complements my member (is it standard practice for the girls to tell you what a nice member you have?) and then she starts riding me CG. She has a pretty tight giner and it took a few tries for me to get in it. Then we switched over to Mish where I pounded it pretty good until I got out of breath and stopped (I'm a big guy). She thought I came but I was just getting started, she didn't complain and she let me continue hitting it till I came. All and all a very enjoyable time. She is very street smart and talks so fast you can barely understand her sometimes. I will repeat but since she is so very street smart I would keep a eye on her. Will share digits with active Seniors. Also someone did post a picture of her from the past when she weighed a little more than she does now. Bought her some food and this little girl can eat. LOL
-
07-14-13 18:55 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 324Bar
Are you talking about the one across the street from the Citgo gas station on Vernor.
Originally Posted by Spike Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-13 18:35 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 81Recon suprise
Been driving the are for weeks looking for the mythical unicorn. Was there today after 5 and I'll be damn if I didn't spot one that seemed out of place. Had a little sun dress on and was so cute from a distance that I knew it had to be the one you guys all talk about. I was almost late for a meeting but I just had to stop and confirm. Had a nice chat on the side street and got confirmation. She was so sweet and bubbly. She understood about time and offered digits for a meet later. Now up close you can see what the streets have done to her but this is a must do soon. I mean really soon.
-
07-14-13 17:12 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 45Clark park
Used to be a corner bar across from clark park in SW detroit It was a good spot to meet the local talent and arrange some fun. Closed now but hot while it lasted









Reply With Quote





