Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 1337 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8509

    Repeat Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Near the G and SF, I scooped this 5'4" WSW. Long, wavy, dark hair, pretty face, good attitude, definitely not a spinner but not huge either. BBBJCIM was. 25 with no fuss. She went deep, lots of wet noises. Repeater. FS might be fun, given her attitude.

    Hard time lately finding a decent car date spot in that area. Lots of traffic causing us to move a few times. Wound up doing road head. Any suggestions would be welcome by PM.
    Scooped her for a repeat performance. I didn't recognize her. She lost weight and was wearing far less clothes than when I last scooped her. Same dynamite BBBJCIM for same price.

  2. #8508
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    Fatima should be avoided. She's in a red hot zone, and her phone availability is sketchy. My gut is not to keep swarming around the area. I'm pretty sure if you do, you'll be picking up your car from the impound lot. Don't say you were not warned.

    She's changed over the past few months. I've crossed her off of my list for various reasons. Be careful.
    Wow, how things change fast! 3 or 4 months ago, she was ALL THE RAGE on here. It made me go out and find her.

    But the couple times I saw her out there, she got scooped before I could turn around. It was like "there she is" and then "she's gone!"

    I was just looking for her digits to see if I had a better chance of seeing her that way, and then I see your report today.

    Wow, things changed. Was hopin to get inside that happy place before it was all over.

  3. #8507

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    Fatima should be avoided. She's in a red hot zone, and her phone availability is sketchy. My gut is not to keep swarming around the area. I'm pretty sure if you do, you'll be picking up your car from the impound lot. Don't say you were not warned.

    She's changed over the past few months. I've crossed her off of my list for various reasons. Be careful.
    I would agree with this post as well. She was the only one I would pick up down there. More than anything her service has gone downhill, she has also mentally changed as well which is no surprise with the amount of candy she is doing on a daily basis. Its really too bad as some of you know she was literally a 10 in the real world before she made the R and 6 mile her home.

  4. #8506

    My 2 cents.

    Fatima should be avoided. She's in a red hot zone, and her phone availability is sketchy. My gut is not to keep swarming around the area. I'm pretty sure if you do, you'll be picking up your car from the impound lot. Don't say you were not warned.

    She's changed over the past few months. I've crossed her off of my list for various reasons. Be careful.

  5. #8505

    RE: Nice Work

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    DL, you did a great job here. So allow me the pleasure of saying Thank You for relaying the importance of self-education to the members AND lurkers on this board.

    There are times when I wish I was still a new monger who just found USASG. I found this website in January of this year, but I got started in this hobby double-digit years ago. It was a dangerous lifestyle change for me back then because I was technically still a kid, and I had to keep it absolutely secret from everybody. So I had no protocol, no teachers, no advice, no pictures, no methodology, and no "Eye" for anything. So my self-teachings were wrought with some pretty tricky lessons. Lucky for you that you have this site, and if you stick with it, hopefully you can avoid most of those things that I couldn't. Unfortunately, you won't avoid them all. Shit happens. But, just like I was told back in January, good luck in your pursuits, and be sure to watch your ass for the boys in blue.

    One more thing, and this is about your first girl: Jaelin. You're lucky the FS went well at all. Very lucky! She is one of those YMMV chicks, especially nowadays, which means that you could've lost your. 60, or she may have made it difficult to get laid altogether. That "I went to deep" stuff sounds like her dodginess at work yet again. There's no such thing as too deep with Jaelin, don't let that bullshit fool you, she's just too damn difficult, that's all. So you're especially smart for choosing not to repeat with her in the future. It's a hassle just dealing with her emotions sometimes, so I'm quasi-done with her myself. So pat yourself on the back for the experience on more time. Your research and carefulness paid off with some very good poontang (at least it was good, right?). All in all, once again, great job.

    Be cool, and feel free to PM.
    Thanks! Yeah she was a little frigidity. She did complain when I wanted to switch to K9. I suspect she might loose it one day and I would not want to be around when she does. I am just looking for something steady have a regular, simple pickup, notel, and drop. No fuss everyone is happy. Yeah the hunt is nice and it has it's appeal but in the end I want to be safe.

    Thanks again,

    {Maybe a re post, first one never popped}

  6. #8504

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    If she would keep her phone on she would get more business but just getting too hot over there
    Since she can't keep a phone, if anyone of you see her, tell her to find a new location off the main streets to be at and PM the location to her regulars. She should enough regulars here to keep her from crying. Just a thought. I have not had the pleasure to meet her and I haven't asked anyone for her digits, when she has some, cause I have not put anything new digits into the board lately. I been trying to stick with regulars lately cause of all the problems all have posted.
    Last edited by DarkKnight33; 07-14-13 at 22:07. Reason: correct wording

  7. #8503
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Fatima again early Saturday morning! She said she had been crying and had been up and out all night. She said there was a ton of activity but no one would stop for her even some of her regulars (in particular one guy I saw pass her up a few minutes before I scooped her). I'm guessing with some of the posts I read about her and Leo about a week or so ago may have had something to do with it. But anyway she was, as usual, in a pretty good and chatty mood.
    If she would keep her phone on she would get more business but just getting too hot over there

  8. #8502

    Bonnie On The G

    I have seen Bonnie hanging out on the G many times before but never tried her out but she looks so good in those little tight shorts that I had to try out that sexy behind. Stopped and got her number a few days ago and she recognized me from seeing me with some of the other girls, told her I would call her sometime. Went strolling Sat nite on the Are and there were a few out but not what I wanted. Went over to the G and only saw one WSW that wasn't appealing to me so I decided to call Bonnie who was agreeable to half & half for. 50 and a trip out the hood to the notel. I had read some good reviews and some not so great about her but wanted to sample for myself. Bonnie is a short petite WSW street walker about 5 feet tall. 110 lbs, decent but partially deflated Bees and a very sexy arse. I tell her I only deal with a few girls that I deem somewhat trustworthy and I was giving her a shot. She tells me how she tries to do a good job because she wants repeat business and that she will treat me well so that I will be a regular for her which she states a lot of girls don't understand. She says if you screw over a guy you will never she him again so she tries to treat the guys well. Anyway I said to myself I'll see if she can meet the standards she just set. Surprisingly she did what she said. When we got to the notel she went in the bathroom to freshen up and came right out (no long wait like with some girls) and she looked really good with her clothes off and she has a very sexy body, did I mention the almost perfect arse! Anyway we start with a very nice CBJ and she stuck with it for awhile, took it fairly deep until I stopped her and told her I was ready for her to ride it. She then complements my member (is it standard practice for the girls to tell you what a nice member you have?) and then she starts riding me CG. She has a pretty tight giner and it took a few tries for me to get in it. Then we switched over to Mish where I pounded it pretty good until I got out of breath and stopped (I'm a big guy). She thought I came but I was just getting started, she didn't complain and she let me continue hitting it till I came. All and all a very enjoyable time. She is very street smart and talks so fast you can barely understand her sometimes. I will repeat but since she is so very street smart I would keep a eye on her. Will share digits with active Seniors. Also someone did post a picture of her from the past when she weighed a little more than she does now. Bought her some food and this little girl can eat. LOL

  9. #8501

    Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Man  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a corner bar across from clark park in SW detroit It was a good spot to meet the local talent and arrange some fun. Closed now but hot while it lasted
    Are you talking about the one across the street from the Citgo gas station on Vernor.

  10. #8500

    Recon suprise

    Been driving the are for weeks looking for the mythical unicorn. Was there today after 5 and I'll be damn if I didn't spot one that seemed out of place. Had a little sun dress on and was so cute from a distance that I knew it had to be the one you guys all talk about. I was almost late for a meeting but I just had to stop and confirm. Had a nice chat on the side street and got confirmation. She was so sweet and bubbly. She understood about time and offered digits for a meet later. Now up close you can see what the streets have done to her but this is a must do soon. I mean really soon.

  11. #8499

    Clark park

    Used to be a corner bar across from clark park in SW detroit It was a good spot to meet the local talent and arrange some fun. Closed now but hot while it lasted

  12. #8498

    Fort St empty last night

    Cruised thru about 1:30am last night and surprised to see not much out there. The lack of street lights doesn't help! LOL

  13. #8497

    Make that Third

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    Jumbo's was / is on 2nd. And those WERE the days.
    Missed it by one.

  14. #8496
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    DL, you did a great job here. So allow me the pleasure of saying Thank You for relaying the importance of self-education to the members AND lurkers on this board.

    There are times when I wish I was still a new monger who just found USASG. I found this website in January of this year, but I got started in this hobby double-digit years ago. It was a dangerous lifestyle change for me back then because I was technically still a kid, and I had to keep it absolutely secret from everybody. So I had no protocol, no teachers, no advice, no pictures, no methodology, and no "Eye" for anything. So my self-teachings were wrought with some pretty tricky lessons. Lucky for you that you have this site, and if you stick with it, hopefully you can avoid most of those things that I couldn't. Unfortunately, you won't avoid them all. Shit happens. But, just like I was told back in January, good luck in your pursuits, and be sure to watch your ass for the boys in blue.

    One more thing, and this is about your first girl: Jaelin. You're lucky the FS went well at all. Very lucky! She is one of those YMMV chicks, especially nowadays, which means that you could've lost your. 60, or she may have made it difficult to get laid altogether. That "I went to deep" stuff sounds like her dodginess at work yet again. There's no such thing as too deep with Jaelin, don't let that bullshit fool you, she's just too damn difficult, that's all. So you're especially smart for choosing not to repeat with her in the future. It's a hassle just dealing with her emotions sometimes, so I'm quasi-done with her myself. So pat yourself on the back for the experience on more time. Your research and carefulness paid off with some very good poontang (at least it was good, right?). All in all, once again, great job.

    Be cool, and feel free to PM.
    Thanks KB! Yeah she was good she was probably a lot better years ago. She did grumble when I asked her for k9. She also jumped a little when my hand slid up her side. She said she was ticklish, I figure she hitting a breaking pint. Not sure when but I know I don't want to be around when she does break. I am just looking for, dare I say it, 'somewhat stable' regular. Some to call and pickup simple as that.

    Thanks again.

  15. #8495

    Jumbo's

    Quote Originally Posted by Weezon  [View Original Post]
    Jumbo's on the G was awesome. But I was too young and too broke to enjoy it like I would now.
    Jumbo's was / is on 2nd. And those WERE the days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape